Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? (8092 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Mygoldie(f): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
Love @ first sight can be deceitful, hence, i don't believe in Love.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Decapo: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
sure, i believe it, most pple dont
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Princesaha: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
I have bleeped several girls at first sight but for luv, hell nooooo!
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
TRADEMARK: WON TI DE OOO,IDOWU EGBO
Hahahaha!

Yes o! Omo ekun de..
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
kunletiwoo: Ki ni kini? Ko ye mi o ID... wink
Haba! Je ko ye e joor..

U na mean! smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! Je ko ye e joor..

U na mean! smiley
Oh! lol... grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nope! How can I love someone I know nothing about?
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by pyyxxaro: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
I believe in sex @first sight n love @ third sight................ grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by madan(f): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
I dont believe in love at first sight, u need to get to knw a person well before love comes in. Its rather lust at first sight undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by sirwyte(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: At first sight, the worst you can be is attracted to the person. You do not know his/her qualities. You "fall in love" or "get attracted" with/to them at first sight and as time progresses that "love" transcends from the attraction stage, past the infatuation stage and into the stage you "love" the person for who they really are and not that first image that was impressed on your mind.

A lot of people find it difficult to differentiate when the love they have for an individual is based on attraction, lust or infatuation, so they just term such feelings as love. And that is why a guy sees a lady for the first time and says "I love you". That is absolutely absurd and a complete misuse of words. In that first case, "I am attracted to you" would have sufficed.

I believe in "attraction" at first sight or "fallen in love" at first sight, but not " I love you" at first sight. . .
U JUST SAID D TRUTH, D WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT D TRUTH.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Ekans: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: Nope!
Attraction..maybe!
Love-Hell No!
For men,lust at first sight is 90% always the case.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by prico(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mtchewwwww.....wt a topic
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
kemiola89: No wonder i love my mum, cos she'z the one i first saw when i was born

LOL
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
afam4eva: You must be an 1diot to believe in love at first sight.

to ask a question it mean I'm a idiot
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by EzePromoe: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=36pt]I[/size]

[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]O[/size]
[size=36pt]V[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]

[size=36pt]S[/size]
[size=36pt]L[/size]
[size=36pt]I[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
[size=36pt]Y[/size]
[size=36pt]E[/size]
[size=36pt]M[/size]
slimyem:

[size=24pt]i'm waiting[/size]
wink
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by GbengaOGA(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2012
Here comes the paradigm shift!

Firstly, you need to settle what kind of love you are talking about. Is it Eros, Philia or Agape?

Secondly, that you do not know (ignorance & perception) that it exists does not stop it being in existence.

Thirdly, permit me to go religious here 'cos I believe in the word of God, from the time God created man He has been in love with man!

Penultimately, Adam never felt anything for all the animals brought before him prior to the arrival of Eve. But, shockingly Love@1stSight, as soon as Adam saw Eve he declared with immediate alacrity that this is NOW [my Love@1stSight (paraphrased)...] Please read Genesis 2:22,23

Lastly, what you dont believe, you dont become. It is hard to find it if you dont believe it exists. Most importantly, you CANNOT find it without the originator (God) of it.

Thanks
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2012
GbengaOGA: Here comes the paradigm shift!

Firstly, you need to settle what kind of love you are talking about. Is it Eros, Philia or Agape?

Secondly, that you do not know (ignorance & perception) that it exists does not stop it being in existence.

Thirdly, permit me to go religious here 'cos I believe in the word of God, from the time God created man He has been in love with man!

Penultimately, Adam never felt anything for all the animals brought before him prior to the arrival of Eve. But, shockingly Love@1stSight, as soon as Adam saw Eve he declared with immediate alacrity that this is NOW [my Love@1stSight (paraphrased)...] Please read Genesis 2:22,23

Lastly, what you dont believe, you dont become. It is hard to find it if you dont believe it exists. Most importantly, you CANNOT find it without the originator (God) of it.

Thanks

?
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by SobijohGrace(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2012
i dont blieve in love @ 1st sight, i think it should b a gradual
process
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by NAJALYN: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2012
Of cause I believe in love at first sight. However, give it to God to sustain it, otherwise it becomes hate.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Holyvia(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
there is notin lyk lov @ 1st site, u only get attractd by d tinz dat struck u. you grow in love wit tym if nt .....
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Flygeriana(m): 3:34am On Aug 31, 2012
I believe in "Lust" @ 1st sight. Lol. Now, that's me jokin!

But honestly, i can marry a gal that i just knew in a space of 1 month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips On How To Woo Farano / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.