Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) (19193 Views)

Akute-Alagbole Road Re-construction: My Thoughts / Re-construction Of Ijebu-ode Road: Ogun Governor Bows To Common Sense / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
WHY HAS NO ONE ANSWERED THE SIMPLE QUESTION THAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING I DIDNT SEE ANYWHERE IN DEDEIKES WRITE UP WHERE HE MENTIONED THAT THE SAID ROAD HAS BEEN FIXED BY GEJ INSTEAD AS USUAL THE OP AND OTHER HATERS ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND BECAUSE OF THERE HATRED THEY HAVE OF GEJ THEY ARE STILL CRITICIZING U PEOPLE WILL HAVE HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF GEJ

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pukkah: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
bashr8: your very stupid , what do you mean by that , dumb yoruba boy, what did obasanjo do during his regime? why didnt tribalism allow him fix the roads plus the ibadan road you people are crying about? anumani

Is Obasanjo now the benchmark for performance? Is Obasanjo the one now in power? It is a pity the dismal level to which reasoning has sunk. Men!

2 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: WHY HAS NO ONE ANSWERED THE SIMPLE QUESTION THAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING I DIDNT SEE ANYWHERE IN DEDEIKES WRITE UP WHERE HE MENTIONED THAT THE SAID ROAD HAS BEEN FIXED BY GEJ INSTEAD AS USUAL THE OP AND OTHER HATERS ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND BECAUSE OF THERE HATRED THEY HAVE OF GEJ THEY ARE STILL CRITICIZING U PEOPLE WILL HAVE HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF GEJ

Is this Enugu-PH road in Nigeria or not? you answer that too

...and while at that,are those pictures not a true reflection of the state of that road? Isn't it deserving of more attention considering it's economics importance to that axis than your so claimed roads under massive construction? where is your sense of priority then?

Stop trying to be smart because you aren't.

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Yinkay: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Those first pics must be after Umunya on the way to Awka.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Claumy2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
dedeike: Let me press the rewind button so as to put to shame all these shameless hirelings.

finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. The checks revealed the pension scam of over 120 billion. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, rehabilitation of ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.

I can hardly understand why someone (especially from Abia State) would open his/her mouth to say that either GEJ or T.A has done anything to salvage the citizens of this country from undue hardship.
Dedeike, could you please outline the civic duties of government to its citizens?
Without Prejudice. I suggest you should henceforth stop this your emphantic praise of GEJ and his men so that you may be free from what is coming.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pukkah: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane:

@dedeike: Na wa o, from Nairaland to Twitter to Facebook, you no dey tire to lie, bros I hail o. Check him out: @dedeike on Twitter and Uchenna Ike on Facebook. Unveiled: The face of an animal.

http://www.facebook.com/ike.uchenna.54

https://twitter.com/dedeike

I guess that is his full time job.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Is this Enugu-PH road in Nigeria or not? you answer that too

...and while at that,are those pictures not a true reflection of the state of that road?

Stop trying to be smart because you aren't.
U HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESXTION DID DEDEIKE MENTION THAT ROAD IN HIS WRITE UP ? IF HE DIDNT THEN WHY THE LIES
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nightshift(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
@karlmax, Enugu-Onitsha 'Expressway' has been a nightmare since years. It used to be the most solid road in the East,but since the ruling party scrapped the entire surface for reconstructio, people were forced to use other routes or risk spending 3hrs on the 100km road.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Claumy2(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yinkay: Those first pics must be after Umunya on the way to Awka.
No. That's the so called Enugu-Port-Harcourt express Road. That's around Arungwa
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by aljharem(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, My brother I tire grin grin grin grin grin
Pukkah:

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: U HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESXTION DID DEDEIKE MENTION THAT ROAD IN HIS WRITE UP ? IF HE DIDNT THEN WHY THE LIES

My friend...keep quiet if you don't have any reasonable thing to say here....stop wasting our time..just shut it up!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by bashr8: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pukkah:

Is Obasanjo now the benchmark for performance? Is Obasanjo the one now in power? It is a pity the dismal level to which reasoning has sunk. Men!
i guess you didnt read the post the igdiot aljharem made, why did he bring igbos into this , well since he want sto take the route of tribalism why didnt his yoruba brother fix the road while in office ? if he did it wont be that bad, it is on record that obasanjo never touched that road 8 years of his tenure despite the pressure that was put on him about it.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pukkah:

Lol. These men think GEJ TO BE A MAGICIAN. This man has been able to start the construction of the much abandoned Benini-Ore road which previous govts abandoned yet all these haters do not want to acknowledge it. He is completing the OWERRI -ONITSHA road yet no mention. But the fools went to extract a pic of a road which was never mentioned in my earlier post. Wicked people! God is watching

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
@OP , how could you condescend so low to lie to our responsible and integrity driven Nigerians on a hot afternoon like this? I know you have to impress your paymaster but you don't have resort to cheap blackmail cos you will look most foolish now.. I took time to peruse the achievements the said dedeike listed and Enugu-Portharcourt route isn't among the lists. The roads being massively constructed in the East oneofwhich is almost complete is Onitsha-Enugu and Owerri Portharcourt routes among others.. The said contract for the road you falsely accused dedeike for was awarded recently and some has started though not massive.. Please verify your facts.. This is my problem with some of you.. You mk your propaganda so cheap that you always look stupid in the end. You have ne'er won any debate logically.. The problem is most onlookers ll easily fall your victim cos of the disaffection they have on past Nigerian leaders but the earlier we understand that this admin mean well the better for the country.. In the meantime enjoi the fresh air

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Rhino5dm: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
The power of the "40 lapdogs" crew!

Pukkah:

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pukkah: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
nateevs:

Hehehe. This road is not worthy of repair right? You are reaping the rewards of exalting mediocrity. While your fellow countrymen wallow in poverty, lose millions in business and regretfully lose their lives on these sorts of roads, you are here banging drums of life time of achievement when in actual truth what we have is a sweet coated core of laxity, imbecility and grand scale incompetence.

I set high standards from what I want from our leaders. You have a long way to go to convince people like me. Cos when you are here running your mouth about the achievements on the roads, I will be asking you a question . . . Do the roads you hail as achievements resemble anything like this? If not, STFU.

It's obvious that the people praise-singing the government and lauding their achievements as 'gigantic' are themselves mediocres. They neither fully grasp the responsibilities of government nor the high standards which have generally become the threshold of government performance in many other parts.

I don't even think that one should be surprised at them because they see 'robotic defence and extreme sycophancy' of the government as their means of livelihood. Is that a self-respecting job? Is that not in itself a testimony of the sorry state of the economy?
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

My friend...keep quiet if you don't have any reasonable thing to say here....stop wasting our time..just shut it up!
GO AND TELL UR SIMPLETON FATHER AT HOME TO SHUT UP WHEN IDIOTS LIKE U ARE CAUGHT PANTS DOWN LYING U RESORT TO ABUSE.LIKE I SAID WERE IN HIS POST DID HE MENTION ENUGU -PORTHCOURT ROAD IN HIS POST IDIOT
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Elueme: @OP , how could you condescend so low to lie to our responsible and integrity driven Nigerians on a hot afternoon like this? I know you have to impress your paymaster but you don't have resort to cheap blackmail cos you will look most foolish now.. I took time to peruse the achievements the said dedeike listed and Enugu-Portharcourt route isn't among the lists. The roads being massively constructed in the East oneofwhich is almost complete is Onitsha-Enugu and Owerri Portharcourt routes among others.. The said contract for the road you falsely accused dedeike for was awarded recently and some has started though not massive.. Please verify your facts.. This is my problem with some of you.. You mk your propaganda so cheap that you always look stupid in the end. You have ne'er won any debate logically.. The problem is most onlookers ll easily fall your victim cos of the disaffection they have on past Nigerian leaders but the earlier we understand that this admin mean well the better for the country.. In the meantime enjoi the fresh air

Lawd have mercy!! tell me you are joking.

Boy....you left me gasping for breathe!!!!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: GO AND TELL UR SIMPLETON FATHER AT HOME TO SHUT UP WHEN IDIOTS LIKE U ARE CAUGHT PANTS DOWN LYING U RESORT TO ABUSE.LIKE I SAID WERE IN HIS POST DID HE MENTION ENUGU -PORTHCOURT ROAD IN HIS POST IDIOT

You are a lost cause.... irredeemable f0olishness captures the essence of your being.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
dedeike:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD. From laptop squad member to Son of an honorable member, my rank just dey increase on Nairaland. One day, I will be labeled GEJ's younger brother. I' m loving this.
Guy soon you go become the son of David Mark o.. These men are day dreamers and are desperate to drag anybody to the mud.. Ride on brother, haters go hug transformer.... LWKMD
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pataki: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane:

@dedeike: Na wa o, from Nairaland to Twitter to Facebook, you no dey tire to lie, bros I hail o. Check him out: @dedeike on Twitter and Uchenna Ike on Facebook. Unveiled: The face of an animal.

http://www.facebook.com/ike.uchenna.54

https://twitter.com/dedeike

But why is he using different names for his twitter and facebook account, assuming it is the same person though.

His twitter name is Ebubedike Akabuwa.

If indeed that is really him, he is no different from his father. A thief, liar and government looter.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
For all your lies on Nairaland..The only thing....a single thing you all deserved in life now is a single hot lead piercing through that thing hanging on your neck.....
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

You are a lost cause.... irredeemable f0ol captures the essence of your being.
I DONT BLAME U IF UR FATHER THOUGHT U HOW TO LIE IN UR DEMENTED FAMILY U DO U HAVE TO COME AND SHOW IT HERE? IF UR NOT LYING AND UR FAMILY IS NOT DEMENTED SHOW NAIRALAND WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT UNDER MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION slowpoke
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
kutchs: And what proves that the road in the pix is actually Enugu-PH road? Is there any thing captured on the pix to prove it.
yes sir! Check the 2nd pix in my first post, that axis and canopy is close to osisioma junction, thats the very popular canopy production and tailoring centre at osisioma, aba. After this junction, u're heading to ph via ukwa ngwa.
Do u have anyother question, sir?
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jmaine: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
The OP back pat's abruptly ends by Dedeike shut up response cheesy . . .

though he brought to our notice the deplorable state of that road, damn !! embarassed

So let's safely say Dedeike assertion still stands grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Claumy2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
dedeike:
Lol. These men think GEJ TO BE A MAGICIAN. This man has been able to start the construction of the much abandoned Benini-Ore road which previous govts abandoned yet all these haters do not want to acknowledge it. He is completing the OWERRI -ONITSHA road yet no mention. But the fools went to extract a pic of a road which was never mentioned in my earlier post. Wicked people! God is watching
My brother, I'd read your said comment on GEJ's achievement-yes, you didn't mention the said Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Road. But my question is-WHAT ARE THE CIVIC DUTIES OF GOVERNMENT?
I am a fan of good governance, despite who is giving it. I'm sure you'll be happy to have an slowpoke as a president or governor satisfying about 68% of the citizens than having a normal person that hardly satisfy 15% of the citizens. Sit Up! Brother.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nightshift(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Elueme: @OP , how could you condescend so low to lie to our responsible and integrity driven Nigerians on a hot afternoon like this? I know you have to impress your paymaster but you don't have resort to cheap blackmail cos you will look most foolish now.. I took time to peruse the achievements the said dedeike listed and Enugu-Portharcourt route isn't among the lists. The roads being massively constructed in the East oneofwhich is almost complete is Onitsha-Enugu and Owerri Portharcourt routes among others.. The said contract for the road you falsely accused dedeike for was awarded recently and some has started though not massive.. Please verify your facts.. This is my problem with some of you.. You mk your propaganda so cheap that you always look stupid in the end. You have ne'er won any debate logically.. The problem is most onlookers ll easily fall your victim cos of the disaffection they have on past Nigerian leaders but the earlier we understand that this admin mean well the better for the country.. In the meantime enjoi the fresh air
Dude, how recent have you driven on Enugu/Onitsha Road? PDP people have been using 'nearing completion' on that road since the last two years. You know what baffles me is, that the party's big wigs, Mr. Ekweremadu and Mrs. Madueke have the power to lobby Mr. President to finish that road faster.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pataki: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
Please for all those who ply the routes/roads/highways our 40 laptop retardeens keep copying and pasting as their Retardeen's achivement, please post pictures to either prove us wrong, or SHAME them!

Awon omo ole jatijati.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by boyendowed(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
Terrible
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy: For all your lies on Nairaland..The only thing....a single thing you all deserved in life now is a single hot lead piercing through that thing hanging on your neck.....
SEE HOW U DEY SWEAR FOR YOURSELF.YOU COME HERE TO LIE ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE POSTED IDIOT NA THUNDER GO FIRE THAT UR MOUTH WEY U DEY USE LIE ANS SWEAR
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by blacksta(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
This one na massive disconstruction . Eventually all lies would be exposed
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: I DONT BLAME U IF UR FATHER THOUGHT U HOW TO LIE IN UR DEMENTED FAMILY U DO U HAVE TO COME AND SHOW IT HERE? IF UR NOT LYING AND UR FAMILY IS NOT DEMENTED SHOW NAIRALAND WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT UNDER MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION slowpoke

Your post shows how badly trained you are...either your parents did a terrible job bringing you up or you simply are an un-trainable carcass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act / “APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.