Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) (19187 Views)

Akute-Alagbole Road Re-construction: My Thoughts / Re-construction Of Ijebu-ode Road: Ogun Governor Bows To Common Sense / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
ubandire:

Bastard son of a cheap harlot,which jungle did u just run out from.U descendant of a lineage of whores and scavengers.
Shut up and address issues! You are not ashamed of your miserable self .. You have to be an accomplice to lie all because of desperation.. Am ashamed for you scoundrels.. Prove him wrong, he has defended his points to beyond every ambiguity .. It's good to note that nairalanders are iewingthis thread to see how ignoble you, Gbawe, junkie etc are.. ShhhhMmmeeee!!!!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
zeal500: @post you will surely roast in hell
i just passed that road now and that is one death trap that has no end at site
for posting this you will surely be judged by the blood of all the innocent men,women and children that have perished on that road.

The truth is that all liars are bound to go to Hell. You are the one who is hell bound, except you repent, for crediting me with a road that I never mentioned.
It is your paymasters that the blood of these innocent souls will judge for abandoning these roads in these dilapidated state all through their tenure.
I pray GOD to guide GEJ to continue his works and even do this Enugu-PORTHARCOURT road before the expiration of this term.
I also pray GOD to forgive your paymasters who abandoned all these roads including the Benin-Ore highway which was a death trap.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by mrslecturer: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is Nigeria not a HUGE disgrace?
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane: Wonders shall never end. So @dedeike, you are now Ebubedike? You have denied your own surname just to cover your rotten tracks, how low will you descend to cover your filth? So Wisdom is no longer your brother right? Filthy son of a filthy scoundrel.
Get the Bleep out of this thread! You son of a bitch! ,assuming you are right with your accusation , how does it affect fact?. We are discussing the obvious lies you concocted and you are deceitfully attempting to distract the forum by going personal.. Have you debunked his points? You fool! .. Assuming your position on his identity is right how does that affect me or his or my philosophy on matters in governance.. He has an identity y you are possibly a son of a nobody.. Get something doing or contact me for help
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jmaine: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
mikeywise:
Are u not ashamed of yourself?

Sounding silly as usual . . . can you link what the OP said to Dedeike stance . .

Being stvpid is not a birth right . .so quit being consistently foolish
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ubandire(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Elueme: Shut up and address issues! You are not ashamed of your miserable self .. You have to be an accomplice to lie all because of desperation.. Am ashamed for you scoundrels.. Prove him wrong, he has defended his points to beyond every ambiguity .. It's good to note that nairalanders are iewingthis thread to see how ignoble you, Gbawe, junkie etc are.. ShhhhMmmeeee!!!!

Which facts did solomonkane throw up?or maybe u didn't read my post very well as to know who I refferred to.that mongrel insulted dedeike without addressing the issues raised.Pls I will take this a mistake and instantly demand an apology.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
xwolverine:

is it a coincidence that The'Patriot Nwachukwu http://www.facebook.com/DaPatriot is friends with dedeike?
and you are trying to side with him?

Maybe i'm wrong sha

shocked shocked shocked U be detective oooo
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Gbawe: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Elueme: Shut up and address issues! You are not ashamed of your miserable self .. You have to be an accomplice to lie all because of desperation.. Am ashamed for you scoundrels.. Prove him wrong, he has defended his points to beyond every ambiguity .. It's good to note that nairalanders are iewingthis thread to see how ignoble you, Gbawe, junkie etc are.. ShhhhMmmeeee!!!!

Elueme: Get the Bleep out of this thread! You son of a bitch! ,assuming you are right with your accusation , how does it affect fact?. We are discussing the obvious lies you concocted and you are deceitfully attempting to distract the forum by going personal.. Have you debunked his points? You fool! .. Assuming your position on his identity is right how does that affect me or his or my philosophy on matters in governance.. He has an identity y you are possibly a son of a nobody.. Get something doing or contact me for help

Another frustrated and uncouth 'laptop' agbero ranting and cursing. My guy, mind you don't overheat your CPU or smash your precious propaganda machine with this your palpable rage.

Curse and swear as much as you want. That will not make fellow adults, far more intelligent and more honest than you will ever be, believe your crap. Your lack of civility is only indicative you are losing the plot over how you 'joined' NL on June 23 2012 with only a mission of deception and sycophancy. You and your co-travellers, like your inept and corrupt messiah, are now failing woefully and frustration is setting in because it is obvious you are not succeeding at convincing anyone to buy into the rancid odour you are packaging as "fresh air".
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by thomason: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
nateevs:

In case you didn't read the thread you quoted yourself, this is what the second post said.

I though as much. I saw this too on that quoted thread of completion of OWERRI -Onitsha

[quote author=chino11]The Onitsha-owerri road is about the best asphalted roads in the East. I have traveled on it number of times, usual from Onitsha to PH and PH to Onitsha. Its a sound road to behold. [b]One thing Obj achieved in 8years. grin

I just hope that they give Onitsha-Awka-Enugu express the same touch as they have since resume reconstruction of the road Onitsha Head Bridge, because its another major gateway route in the east.
[/b]

Is the road Obj achievement or GEJ? Somebody should pls enlighten us.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by solomonkane(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Elueme: Get the Bleep out of this thread! You son of a bitch! ,assuming you are right with your accusation , how does it affect fact?. We are discussing the obvious lies you concocted and you are deceitfully attempting to distract the forum by going personal.. Have you debunked his points? You fool! .. Assuming your position on his identity is right how does that affect me or his or my philosophy on matters in governance.. He has an identity y you are possibly a son of a nobody.. Get something doing or contact me for help

Who is this ill bred son of a skunk? Look at the nonsense you've typed. Don't worry, NURTW have started recruiting, hurry up and join okay, foolish guttersnipe. Your father should have used a condom.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by achi4u(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: HE ROAD U CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN COMPLETED SINE IS ONLY 97% DONE OK
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/onitsha-owerri-expressway-97-completed-says-controller-of-works/
Agu, your still digging your grave with grammargringringrin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by zeal500: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
@dedeike, i know u are been paid to be talking like this but let me remind u that even if Gej rigs himself to power after 2015, he will soon leave govt n we will b back 2 square one
Relax ur pay masters will soon leave but 9ja must leave on.

DEDEIKE pls stop the blood shed
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
ubandire:

Which facts did solomonkane throw up?or maybe u didn't read my post very well as to know who I refferred to.that mongrel insulted dedeike without addressing the issues raised.Pls I will take this a mistake and instantly demand an apology.
Unreserved apology.. One love brother
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
Gbawe:

Another frustrated and uncouth 'laptop' agbero ranting and cursing. My guy, mind you don't overheat your CPU or smash your precious propaganda machine with this your palpable rage.

Curse and swear as much as you want. That will not make fellow adults, far more intelligent and more honest than you will ever be, believe your crap. Your lack of civility is only indicative you are losing the plot over how you 'joined' NL on June 23 2012 with only a mission of deception and sycophancy. You and your co-travellers, like your inept and corrupt messiah, are now failing woefully and frustration is setting in because it is obvious you are not succeeding at convincing anyone to buy into the rancid odour you are packaging as "fresh air".
You are nothing but a failure and I sincerely hope you haven't failed in real life.. In your misery you are busy using your talents to promote a group of rogues who seek power by all means possible.. I don't hate but I abhor your ways...
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane:

Who is this ill bred son of a skunk? Look at the nonsense you've typed. Don't worry, NURTW have started recruiting, hurry up and join okay, foolish guttersnipe. Your father should have used a condom.
you should be ashamed of yourself.. You are ignobe.. I have been searching twitter and Facebook to corroborate your lies but such I.Ds ddn't match..For your info Agbero no be work.. Hope you knew the fate that befell the LASTMA official that was overran by a bus... Retrace your steps scoundrel.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by goody36: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
These pictures are not comprehensive enough.I guess the OP did not ply through the worst parts of the road.Try going to Umuahia from Okigwe,you will cry.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by friedrice1: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pukkah: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
I guess it is standard practice for adept salesmen to employ decent language, strong power of persuasion and sound intellect in selling their products. How come virtually all the paid agents, image-makers, and mercenaries on this forum readily resort to abuse, curses and insults?

Can a good salesman even sell a good product by littering everywhere with foul and vile language let alone bad salesmen that are selling a mediocre product?

It is easy to predict the outcome of their approach. They will continue to increase the enemies of their Principal and lose his admirers until he realizes how much they have failed before they are roundly sacked for non-performance and inefficiency.

Mark my words, this bunch of freshly-minted minions, belligerent sycophants and aggressive hangers-on will soon fizzle out.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Gbawe: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pukkah: I guess it is standard practice for adept salesmen to employ decent language, strong power of persuasion and sound intellect in selling their products. How come virtually all the paid agents, image-makers, and mercenaries on this forum readily resort to abuse, curses and insults?

Can a good salesman even sell a good product by littering everywhere with foul and vile language let alone bad salesmen that are selling a mediocre product?

It is easy to predict the outcome of their approach. They will continue to increase the enemies of their Principal and lose his admirers until he realizes how much they have failed before they are roundly sacked for non-performance and inefficiency.

Mark my words, this bunch of freshly-minted minions, belligerent sycophants and aggressive hangers-on will soon fizzle out.

My brother, it is because Mr. President cannot even rent a crowd properly. The incompetent recruiting agents he sent out to rent sycophants only limited their 'talent search' to Nigerian motor parks and congregation centers for 'area boys'. This explains the loutish behavior and 'gutter mouth' of the GEJ sycophants on NL.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by tunnytox(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pukkah: I guess it is standard practice for adept salesmen to employ decent language, strong power of persuasion and sound intellect in selling their products. How come virtually all the paid agents, image-makers, and mercenaries on this forum readily resort to abuse, curses and insults?

Selling a well known bad product is an exception, they have no choice but to resort to insults, aggressiveness and posting the same 'achievements' work in progress over and over again. Its usually one of the brainwashing methods of the soviets but unfortunately for them people are now well informed.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by lion042(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
hahahahahahaha
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Mandelaguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Only a fool will say that that road is not bad,it is. After Enugu,getting down to aki na ukwa,down to okigwe,then you meet the worst of it,proceed to ubakala,down to Ntigha,head to isialangwa junc,down to arungwa-osisioma axis,down all the way to ph,yes it is in bad shape and when I passed through that road via in may,I was very angry....but I drove through that road last two weeks and last week Wednesday and Friday(the whole length) and noticed construction works going on,unlike what we have got used to. Rainy season may not be the best times for contpstruction because an example is little activity I saw on Friday due to heavy rains and the rains have been falling unabated since Friday. What am I trying to say? Someone came and claimed tha nothing is happening there at all,but reliably,the contract has been awarded for that roads and where we all should focus our attention is on the contractors and those who are supposed to perform supervisory roles on them,thereby properly channelling the power accruable to us via the FOi act. Stop attacking Dedeike unnecessarily,I have been following that guy on nairaland and I must confess that he has never opened his mouth to talk just because he wants to.......don't garnish your so called truths on this forum with big lies!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by swaggerific: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane: Why are you people surprised at dedeike's lies? Its in his bloodstream. For those who don't know, dedeike (real name Uchenna Ike) is the son of Dishonourable Chinenye Ferdinand Ike, the member representing Isiala Ngwa North/South constituency in the Federal House of Representatives. He was actually quite different during his days as an activist in UNIBEN where he studied Law but has come around to his father's way of thinking. Ask him what his father has done for Isiala Ngwa people in the years he has been a representathief.

Ah ah now, stop putting the guy on blast like that now haba
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by swaggerific: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane:

@dedeike: Na wa o, from Nairaland to Twitter to Facebook, you no dey tire to lie, bros I hail o. Check him out: @dedeike on Twitter and Uchenna Ike on Facebook. Unveiled: The face of an animal.

http://www.facebook.com/ike.uchenna.54

https://twitter.com/dedeike

I think its callous for you guys to be attacking this guy like this. Leave him alone jor. He stated an opinion, you all should either respect it or ignore it. Why all the severely personal attacks on the guy. I dunno who this dedeike guy is neither do I give 2 fukcs about him but its just wrong what you guys are doing to him.

I know you all are as passionate as I am about Niger, but attack him based on the policies he is championing or the validity of his statements but not stripping him naked on Nairaland. I will even join in debating some of the "facts" he laid posted on here.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Dollarman101: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin
Who come be the salesmen? everybody appears to be accusing each other
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Dollarman101: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2012
Mandelaguy: Only a fool will say that that road is not bad,it is. After Enugu,getting down to aki na ukwa,down to okigwe,then you meet the worst of it,proceed to ubakala,down to Ntigha,head to isialangwa junc,down to arungwa-osisioma axis,down all the way to ph,yes it is in bad shape and when I passed through that road via in may,I was very angry....but I drove through that road last two weeks and last week Wednesday and Friday(the whole length) and noticed construction works going on,unlike what we have got used to. Rainy season may not be the best times for contpstruction because an example is little activity I saw on Friday due to heavy rains and the rains have been falling unabated since Friday. What am I trying to say? Someone came and claimed tha nothing is happening there at all,but reliably,the contract has been awarded for that roads and where we all should focus our attention is on the contractors and those who are supposed to perform supervisory roles on them,thereby properly channelling the power accruable to us via the FOi act. Stop attacking Dedeike unnecessarily,I have been following that guy on nairaland and I must confess that he has never opened his mouth to talk just because he wants to.......don't garnish your so called truths on this forum with big lies!
Guy, you like Waka grin grin grin grin on a lighter side though
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by uzomagic(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2012
Elueme: @OP , how could you condescend so low to lie to our responsible and integrity driven Nigerians on a hot afternoon like this? I know you have to impress your paymaster but you don't have resort to cheap blackmail cos you will look most foolish now.. I took time to peruse the achievements the said dedeike listed and Enugu-Portharcourt route isn't among the lists. The roads being massively constructed in the East oneofwhich is almost complete is Onitsha-Enugu and Owerri Portharcourt routes among others.. The said contract for the road you falsely accused dedeike for was awarded recently and some has started though not massive.. Please verify your facts.. This is my problem with some of you.. You mk your propaganda so cheap that you always look stupid in the end. You have ne'er won any debate logically.. The problem is most onlookers ll easily fall your victim cos of the disaffection they have on past Nigerian leaders but the earlier we understand that this admin mean well the better for the country.. In the meantime enjoi the fresh air
So much lies, blackmail, propaganda on Nairaland.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2012
WOW . . . Please others can you please help load up pictures of all the so-called achievements. A Picture says so much more.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Naijagunner83: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2012
Away from this ranting and cursing, Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry has said that The North London Giants can survive the exit of Captain Robin Van Persie.
Henry: Arsenal can cope if Van Persie leaves - Goal.com

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry hopes Robin van Persie stays at the club but believes the Gunners are more than capable of coping if the forward departs.

Van Persie, 28, has been heavily linked with a move away after revealing a desire to leave the club earlier in the summer, with Manchester United, Manchester City and Serie A giants Juventus all interested in a move for the Dutchman.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger remains hopeful of holding on to his star striker but Henry is unsure whether the player will remain at the club.

"We hope he stays and that's the way it is," the Frenchman told Sky Sports News.

"I don't know exactly what is happening but as an Arsenal fan I want him to stay.

"He is still an Arsenal player and the boss has to deal with it. I just want Arsenal to do well. Robin will do what he will do and we'll see.

"When I left, everybody cried, but then the year after they went on a run of being eight points ahead. Everyone comes and goes."

Van Persie has less than a year remaining on his existing contract with the Gunners and has insisted he does not intend to extend his deal beyond the end of the current season.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Clerverly: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2012
Dedeike U don dey chop up now! See ya cheek, U don come forget ya guys now abi? I dey see as GEJ don dey bless your family. Carry go Nwanne but remember the Judgement Day!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by johnlittle: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Naijagunner83: Away from this ranting and cursing, Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry has said that The North London Giants can survive the exit of Captain Robin Van Persie.
Henry: Arsenal can cope if Van Persie leaves - Goal.com

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry hopes Robin van Persie stays at the club but believes the Gunners are more than capable of coping if the forward departs.

Van Persie, 28, has been heavily linked with a move away after revealing a desire to leave the club earlier in the summer, with Manchester United, Manchester City and Serie A giants Juventus all interested in a move for the Dutchman.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger remains hopeful of holding on to his star striker but Henry is unsure whether the player will remain at the club.

"We hope he stays and that's the way it is," the Frenchman told Sky Sports News.

"I don't know exactly what is happening but as an Arsenal fan I want him to stay.

"He is still an Arsenal player and the boss has to deal with it. I just want Arsenal to do well. Robin will do what he will do and we'll see.

"When I left, everybody cried, but then the year after they went on a run of being eight points ahead. Everyone comes and goes."

Van Persie has less than a year remaining on his existing contract with the Gunners and has insisted he does not intend to extend his deal beyond the end of the current season.
Why this one carry Arsenal matter come here? Move it to sports plsssssss
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2012
swaggerific:

I think its callous for you guys to be attacking this guy like this. Leave him alone jor. He stated an opinion, you all should either respect it or ignore it. Why all the severely personal attacks on the guy. I dunno who this dedeike guy is neither do I give 2 fukcs about him but its just wrong what you guys are doing to him.

I know you all are as passionate as I am about Niger, but attack him based on the policies he is championing or the validity of his statements but not stripping him naked on Nairaland. I will even join in debating some of the "facts" he laid posted on here.

What policies? Are you foolish or just plain daft? The dude is trying to sell innocent people to their doom just to maintain the status quo his family enjoys and you're here sympathizing with him.

Ol boy, move comot for road before dem dig into your own Facebook account too and spill private info about your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa / Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? / Sanwo-olu Wishes Ambode Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.