Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) (19194 Views)

Akute-Alagbole Road Re-construction: My Thoughts / Re-construction Of Ijebu-ode Road: Ogun Governor Bows To Common Sense / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Zutchy: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
jp philips:

shut up Emeka ike, you don run go modify the post, i read it yesterday, you included that road, i didn't want to talk to you because a part of my engine cover is lying somewhere on that road en route Aba from ph,

isi amu like you
BRAINTOUCH
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by mikeywise(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Zutchy: BRAINTOUCH
PLS BRO, ARE U ONE OF THE 40 lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jpphilips(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane:

@dedeike: Na wa o, from Nairaland to Twitter to Facebook, you no dey tire to lie, bros I hail o. Check him out: @dedeike on Twitter and Uchenna Ike on Facebook. Unveiled: The face of an animal.

http://www.facebook.com/ike.uchenna.54

https://twitter.com/dedeike

paste his pics abeg, make i beat am for Abuja
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jpphilips(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Zutchy: BRAINTOUCH

every bingo is Emeka by first name
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by obongoboy: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
dedeike:
How can you be so wicked and deceitful? You left all the the numerous roads I mentioned to choose ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT EXPRESSWAY.
there was never a time I mentioned Enugu-PORTHARCOURT express in that publication. I listed roads totaling over 1000 km across the federation.
Because you know they are all true, you did not bother to post a single pic of those roads but rather unintelligently went to post pics of a road that did not appear in the radar of those achievements. It is on record. Facts don't lie. I challenge everyone to visit the thread in question for further clarification on the GIGANTIC STRIDES by GEJ on roads with just one year in office
.....u.see.how stupid u guys are, the road in qustion, is it in ghana? u idiots should stop defending the indefenceable hungry people. anyway sha i don speak my grammar finish ooo. going back to base where 90% of the citizins including me don,t STEAL LIKE U AND UR RULERS. long live the queen of england. NOW u can call me names. F..O..O..L..S.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by CyberG: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: SO DISH OUT INSULT AND U CANT TAKE ONE 'OLORIBURUKU' LIKE I SAID U ARE AS DAFT AS UR FELLOW CRITICS ON THIS THREAD IF U IDIATS CANT POINT OUT WHERE IN HIS POST HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT ROAD

Why right in CAPS when you could get your point across in a civil manner capitalizing only for emphasis?? Learn some netiquette kid and instead of you yelling without thinking, the Odedeike has since edited the post and removed the Enugu-Port Harcourt info from the info from th posting.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by smsmoney(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
This said road has become a yearly nightmare.Its reconstruction a yearly ritual.Something more lasting should be done to end this scam.We are all tired of the obvious:giving jobs to the boys.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Gbawe: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
jp philips:

shut up Emeka ike, you don run go modify the post, i read it yesterday, you included that road, i didn't want to talk to you because a part of my engine cover is lying somewhere on that road en route Aba from ph,

isi amu like you

The GEJ sycophants on this forum are very devilish, wicked and totally immoral. We all know how laptop 001 lies all day and engage in deceitful character assassination ,non-stop on NL, all in the service of his corrupt, divisive and inept master. I can never be surprised by anything these desperados say or do.

To them, the lies and deceptions, however grotesquely outlandish, are all 'par for the course' actions in the effort to "spin and spell" their corrupt and empty messiah through 4 years so that the gravy train 'rides on' for the 'team'. They are all despicable Reno Omokri clones. They are the shame of a generation and another indicator of how Nigeria has failed its children to the extent many now have no problem telling disgusting and unpatriotic lies for a living in their attempt to present excrement as "fresh chocolate".

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
CyberG:

Why right in CAPS when you could get your point across in a civil manner capitalizing only for emphasis?? Learn some netiquette kid and instead of you yelling without thinking, the Odedeike has since edited the post and removed the Enugu-Port Harcourt info from the info from th posting.
is that the new lie so he went to all the threads that he posted his observations and edited it in all the thread please oga say something else

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jmaine: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
With all these noise . .the thread simply took nothing out of ðedeike assertions cos the OP misrepresented Dedeike position . . .
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by solomonkane(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
jmaine: With all these noise . .the thread simply took nothing out of ðedeike assertions cos the OP misrepresented Dedeike position . . .
dont mind them they want to lie their way out by saying he edited the thread i didnt knw that u can edit a thread that someone else started.one of the paid critics even started a thread about dedeikes post did dedeike also edit the thread created by one of the paid critics? here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1003620/gej-supporter-lists-gejs-achievements.

so he could also edit someone else thread?
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by nateevs(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: onlytruth started a thread on one of the roads he mentioned the owerri-onitcha road with pic if u wan see pic of it here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/907709/this-owerri-onitsha-road-great

In case you didn't read the thread you quoted yourself, this is what the second post said.

pistol: Owerri-onisha road is dualized.The road has been finished ages ago.
The Road that was awarded in 2003

grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by mikeywise(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
jmaine: With all these noise . .the thread simply took nothing out of ðedeike assertions cos the OP misrepresented Dedeike position . . .
Are u not ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
jason123:

I thought it was just me that saw his angry face on the second picture. LMAO! grin
u cant help but be very angry and bitter if u travel on this road! Its a strategic road in the south east, starting at Enugu, passes thru Ebonyi at isiagu, passes thru imo state at okigwe, passes thru Abia at umuahia and aba and terminates at Ph. I stil wonder what the south east gained by giving Gej a million block votes from each state. Stil bafles me why some disgruntled Nl elements stil dance around the truth.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
nateevs:

In case you didn't read the thread you quoted yourself, this is what the second post said.

grin grin grin grin
can u tell us when the road was finished aboki
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by nateevs(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: can u tell us when the road was finished aboki

I don't know.
You are the "proud" defender of the FG why don't you take us on a ride.
Tell us when it was finished since according to you and Dede, this road was on the list of achievements of the FG.

grin grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Elueme: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
I think it's high time these 100 member NURTW members drafted by Tinubu to feed Nigerians with lies on activities of govt stopped making contributions on nairaland threads.. The rate at which they expose their shallowness and folly amazes me in disgust... Every follower of events on political threads without predetermined biase will see how inconsistent these haters are. From AIG Imoukhede- purchasing of 200 exotic cars, to this very white lie. What a shame, all in a bideto impress your masters who are only serving their greed.. It's not too late fora rethink.. Slowpokes
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
nateevs:

I don't know.
Tell us when it was finished since according to you and Dede, this road was on the list of achievements of the FG.

grin grin
yes it is gejs achivement i dont expect an aboki like you to knw the state of the road AND WHEN IT WAS FINISHED SINCE U ARE A PAYED CRITICS OF THE
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
jp philips:

isi amu like you
grin grin
You guys think too big of me. And I'm enjoying every bit of it. I'm so proud to know that I am ICT wizard who can hack into people's profile and modify it to my taste.
I also modified the following quotes by other members over the debate that took place on the same issue on Sunday.

https://www.nairaland.com/1003620/gej-supporter-lists-gejs-achievements.
After this link, you will see how much of a fool you have been. BLOODY JOBLESS LIARS
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by nateevs(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: yes it is gejs achivement i dont expect an aboki like you to knw the state of the road AND WHEN IT WAS FINISHED SINCE U ARE A PAYED CRITICS OF THE

grin grin
It's a GEJ achievement. Oya educate an aboki.
Tell him when the project was finished, who awarded it, when it was awarded and to whom it was awarded.

I bet you don't know but it's a GEJ achievement. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
nateevs:

I don't know.

grin grin
WHY DONT U FIND THAT OUT SINCE U ARE A PAID CRITIC EVEN IF I TOLD U A BACK IT UP WITH FACT U WOULD STILL CRITICIZE this is a road that has been abandoned by past governments if is not gejs that completed it then is the PDP that people like u claim HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY THAT STARTED AND FINISHED IT> HOW WAS THAT SAME ROAD WHEN IBB,BUHARI AND ABACHA WERE IN POWER I CAN POST PIC FOR U TO SEE IF U WANT
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by nateevs(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
if is not gejs that completed it then is the PDP that people like u claim HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING.

Haba! Now you are starting to doubt.
I thought you were sure it was a GEJ achievement.
Now you are questioning yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can post pic of the road in the IBB era. A picture of almost 2 decades but you cannot find the year the new road was completed - less than 2 years.
Hehehe.

Oya paste the picture. Abi your laptop is not working again. cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
nateevs:

Haba! Now you are starting to doubt.
I thought you were sure it was a GEJ achievement.
Now you are questioning yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can post pic of the road in the IBB era. A picture of almost 2 decades but you cannot find the year the new road was completed - less than 2 years.
Hehehe.

Oya paste the picture. Abi your laptop is not working again cheesy cheesy
HERE IS A LINK READ FOR URSELF
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by zeal500: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
@post you will surely roast in hell
i just passed that road now and that is one death trap that has no end at site
for posting this you will surely be judged by the blood of all the innocent men,women and children that have perished on that road.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Anytime I log out and come back to see that this thread is still discussing about a road I never mentioned while avoiding the numerous other ones I listed, I feel very happy for GEJ.
Happy because in one year, GEJ has undertaken the construction of so many roads leaving his critics with no other option than to lie.

I'm yet to see somebody say GEJ has not completed Owerri-Onitsha, I'm yet to see anyone argue that BENINI-ORE is not under construction. I am yet to see ome body say that JULIUS BERGER is not handling APAPA-OSHODI, I'm yet to see anyone say there's no dedicated bridge built by GEJ from Liverpool into Tin can.

Other projects like renovation of all the four major airports are there but all the critics have carefully avoided disputing it.
This desperation can not get your paymasters anywhere close to victory in 2015.
Get that into your dull brains

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ubandire(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
jp philips:

paste his pics abeg, make i beat am for Abuja

You are very mad person,do u think it's an animal kingdom?show ur self and merit ur reward,son a lunatic.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ubandire(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
solomonkane: Wonders shall never end. So @dedeike, you are now Ebubedike? You have denied your own surname just to cover your rotten tracks, how low will you descend to cover your filth? So Wisdom is no longer your brother right? Filthy son of a filthy scoundrel.

Bastard son of a cheap harlot,which jungle did u just run out from.U descendant of a lineage of whores and scavengers.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ubandire(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ndu2000: How can you be so wicked and deceitful? You left all the the numerous roads I mentioned to choose ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT EXPRESSWAY.
there was never a time I mentioned Enugu-PORTHARCOURT express in that publication. I listed roads totaling over 1000 km across the federation.
Because you know they are all true, you did not bother to post a single pic of those roads but rather unintelligently went to post pics of a road that did not appear in the radar of those achievements. It is on record. Facts don't lie. I challenge everyone to visit the thread in question for further clarification on the GIGANTIC STRIDES by GEJ on roads with just one year in office.

Poster dedeike,

You should be ashamed of yourself and your linage, if your expression here is what you see. The road that crossed your father's constituency (Enugu-PortHarcourt Expressway) is invisible to you and You saw clearly the other 1000kms criss-crossing other constituencies in the country. You blindness is rather from inside which is a worse case for you. Time will certainly catch up with people like you......
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ubandire(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ndu2000: How can you be so wicked and deceitful? You left all the the numerous roads I mentioned to choose ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT EXPRESSWAY.
Because you know they are all true, you did not bother to post a single pic of those roads but rather unintelligently went to post pics of a road that did not appear in the radar of those achievements. It is on record. Facts don't lie. I challenge everyone to visit the thread in question for further clarification on the GIGANTIC STRIDES by GEJ on roads with just one year in office.

Poster dedeike,

You should be ashamed of yourself and your linage, if your expression here is what you see. The road that crossed your father's constituency (Enugu-PortHarcourt Expressway) is invisible to you and You saw clearly the other 1000kms criss-crossing other constituencies in the country. You blindness is rather from inside which is a worse case for you. Time will certainly catch up with people like you......

When did idiots besiege nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters / Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi / PHOTOS: Saraki At Senator Gemade’s 70th Birthday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.