Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) (19195 Views)

Akute-Alagbole Road Re-construction: My Thoughts / Re-construction Of Ijebu-ode Road: Ogun Governor Bows To Common Sense / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: SEE HOW U DEY SWEAR FOR YOURSELF.YOU COME HERE TO LIE ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE POSTED IDIOT NA THUNDER GO FIRE THAT UR MOUTH WEY U DEY USE LIE ANS SWEAR

Ode!!.....give us pictures and stop posting long epistles of your pay master achievements...we need verifiable...

Is that too hard for you guys to do?

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Chubhie: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the Politicians can shield the people from the consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the ruling PDP to use all of its powers,40 man laptop squad,NTA to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” These are the words of Joseph Goebbels.

Thanks OP for exposing lies in pictures.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Your post shows how badly trained you are...either your parents did a terrible job bringing you up or you simply are an un-trainable carcass.
U ARE AN IDIOT U STARTED ABUSING ME CAUSE I TOLD U TO POINT OUT IN DEDEIKES POST WHERE HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT ROAD UNDER MASSIVE CONTRUCTION.INSTEAD OF SPREADING LIES LOOK FOR A MEANINFUL THING TO DO IDIAT. LIKE I SAID POINT OUT WHERE IN HIS POST HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT ROAD IF U CANT MAKE THUNDER FIRE U AND YOUR CO CONSPIRATORS
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jmaine: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Chubhie: “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the Politicians can shield the people from the consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the ruling PDP to use all of its powers,40 man laptop squad,NTA to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” These are the words of Joseph Goebbels.

Thanks OP for exposing lies in pictures.

What lies did the OP expose . .mind sharing with us cos Dedeike post never mentioned the road the OP mentioned . . .
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by otokx(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
This does not look like a massive reconstruction but more like a massive mess, if he was president all the road construction work in Nigera will be giving to only Julius Berger at least they are listed in the stock exchange. All this Setraco, RCC, MCC etc are just not it at all.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nightshift(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
ujchief:
yes sir! Check the 2nd pix in my first post, that axis and canopy is close to osisioma junction, thats the very popular canopy production and tailoring centre at osisioma, aba. After this junction, u're heading to ph via ukwa ngwa.
Do u have anyother question, sir?
Seems like you know Enyimba City very well, that's great! Some folks are gifted to recognise places they've been on photos anytime. About 1.5km from that Junction, across the expressway is where 'Guest houses' mushroomed in mid '80s offering married men hiding joints with their lovers. Aba women are known to go for husband balls if caught cheating. Ngwa High School is not far from the other side of the road as well. I really miss Enyimba, i was there last in 2005 - sweet teenage memories!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Ode!!.....give us pictures and stop posting long epistles of your pay master achievements...we need verifiable...

Is that too hard for you guys to do?
EVEN IF I SHOW U PIC BEING THE slowpoke THAT U ARE U WOULD TWIST IT TO A LIE JUST LIKE U AND CO SPONSORS ARE TRYING TO TWIST WHAT SOMEONE WROTE
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: U ARE AN IDIOT U STARTED ABUSING ME CAUSE I TOLD U TO POINT OUT IN DEDEIKES POST WHERE HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT ROAD UNDER MASSIVE CONTRUCTION.INSTEAD OF SPREADING LIES LOOK FOR A MEANINFUL THING TO DO IDIAT. LIKE I SAID POINT OUT WHERE IN HIS POST HE MENTIONED ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT ROAD IF U CANT MAKE THUNDER FIRE U AND YOUR CO CONSPIRATORS

Stop typing in caps....gives the impression of a angry frustrated soul.....you are a bad copy of the great Karl-Max. grin

Olodo!

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Ekans: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pukkah:

I guess that is his full time job.
mr ike,ur one ugly morder forker,kai for ugly.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: EVEN IF I SHOW U PIC BEING THE slowpoke THAT U ARE U WOULD TWIST IT TO A LIE JUST LIKE U AND CO SPONSORS ARE TRYING TO TWIST WHAT SOMEONE WROTE

You need to also work on your tenses.....are you this dense! grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

You need to also work on your tenses.....are you this dense! grin
SHUT UR LYING MOUTH LIKE I SAID GOD GO PURNISH U IF U NO POINT OUT WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED THE ROAD ALAKORI. IF HE DIDNT MENTION IT AND U CLAIM HE DID OGUN NA EM GO MURDER YOU U THINK U KNOW HOW TO SWEAR LYING BUFFON
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: SHUT UR LYING MOUTH LIKE I SAID GOD GO PURNISH U IF U NO POINT OUT WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED THE ROAD ALAKORI. IF HE DIDNT MENTION IT AND U CLAIM HE DID OGUN NA EM GO MURDER YOU U THINK U KNOW HOW TO SWEAR LYING BUFFON

Honestly....you need medics and very fast too....! grin I could have recommend a good family Doctor to you....but obviously your case is damn hopeless. grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pataki: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
To even imagine this dedeike claims to be a graduate. Cheating and lying all his life. How despicable.

Men of reprobate minds!

Please let us all continue to shame them. Enemies of progress for Nigeria!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by naijapatriot: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dedeike didnt mention the road in question...Inasmuch as I have reservations on GEJ's method of governance, It wont be nice to give a dog a bad name in order to kill him
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jude33084(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
[size=15pt]DedeikE, We are watching Ɣ☺Ʊ wink [/size]

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin GUlder ultimate search for Dedeike- the nightmare. Jobless people on the prowl. Check Dedeike on blackplanet.com too. Or even goal.com
Lies and deceit always fails
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by tunnytox(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
With the way this NL politics section is going GEJ will soon set up committees to look into NL and why he always get mountainous of abuses here on daily basis.
And another committee to......... grin grin grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: SHUT UR LYING MOUTH LIKE I SAID GOD GO PURNISH U IF U NO POINT OUT WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED THE ROAD ALAKORI. IF HE DIDNT MENTION IT AND U CLAIM HE DID OGUN NA EM GO MURDER YOU U THINK U KNOW HOW TO SWEAR LYING BUFFON

I can always get the Mods to get a leash on your foul mouth....but let me allow you to keep displaying your madness...at least some of us are been entertained for free here grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by love4ual: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
this is why i left nigeria and will never live in nigeria...........after always seeing how dirty onitsha and ibadan was........i decided that this is not the life i have dreamed of in my life time..........africa what a shame......
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Honestly....you need medics and very fast too....! grin I could have recommend a good family Doctor to you....but obviously your case is damn hopeless. grin
STFU IF U ARE NOT DAFT SHOW US WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED THE ROAD OP MENTIONED IF U CANT THAT MEANS U ARE DAFT AND I MEAN AS DAFT AS A STRAY GOAT
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: WHY HAS NO ONE ANSWERED THE SIMPLE QUESTION THAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING I DIDNT SEE ANYWHERE IN DEDEIKES WRITE UP WHERE HE MENTIONED THAT THE SAID ROAD HAS BEEN FIXED BY GEJ INSTEAD AS USUAL THE OP AND OTHER HATERS ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND BECAUSE OF THERE HATRED THEY HAVE OF GEJ THEY ARE STILL CRITICIZING U PEOPLE WILL HAVE HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF GEJ
are u suprised that people are ignoring ur empty rants? Last time i checked, silence stil remains the best answer to ur type.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by karlmax2: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
ujchief:
are u suprised that people are ignoring ur empty rants? Last time i checked, silence stil remains the best answer to ur type.
SEE THIS LIER WHERE IN DEDEIKE POST DID HE MENTION THE ROAD U POSTED HELP UR FELLOW DAFT GOAT OUT
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jude33084(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Kobo junky

[size=18pt]We are Watching Ɣ☺Ʊ![/size]

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: STFU IF U ARE NOT DAFT SHOW US WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED THE ROAD OP MENTIONED IF U CANT THAT MEANS U ARE DAFT AND I MEAN AS DAFT AS A STRAY GOAT

How old are you sef? grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by achi4u(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Pls he need it...or do you want him to rot away?
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jude33084(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

How old are you sef? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
achi4u: Pls he need it...or do you want him to rot away?

Dude doesn't even appreciate how terrible his case is... cheesy
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jamace(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
OMG! Enugu-Ph Road is in a total mess. I pass there 2 times a month and at the end of my journey I must take PANADOL EXTRA to relief my pains.

Even though there is effort to rehabilitate the road, only a SMALL portion has been graded and filled with gravel. The work has been going on for over 2 years now at LESS THAN A SNAIL SPEED. I wonder why contractors are so wicked.

While passing through the terrible road, drivers change lanes more than 20 times looking for a better portion for their tyres not to sink into mud. On that route, there is no claim to right of way, it is operation follow any good patch you can find. I pity the drivers on that route because they search for good portion for their tyres all through the journey.

Govt should put in more efforts to rehabilitate that road, please.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by achi4u(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
karl max: STFU IF U ARE NOT DAFT SHOW US WHERE IN DEDEIKES POST THAT HE MENTIONED THE ROAD OP MENTIONED IF U CANT THAT MEANS U ARE DAFT AND I MEAN AS DAFT AS A STRAY GOAT
dude,pls change your user name to something like...
Eziohia22
Fishbrain98
Isiazu29
lwkmdgringringrin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jude33084(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I can never take my car to this road, rubbish!!!

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ is same road someone on NairaLand said H̲̅€ did 180Km/hr

I nor Fit Shout oh

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by achi4u(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Dude doesn't even appreciate how terrible his case is... cheesy
karl max need your help simple.
His our brodagringrin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nightshift: Dude, how recent have you driven on Enugu/Onitsha Road? PDP people have been using 'nearing completion' on that road since the last two years. You know what baffles me is, that the party's big wigs, Mr. Ekweremadu and Mrs. Madueke have the power to lobby Mr. President to finish that road faster.
Yeah, I must acknowledge that work is actually slow due to funding issues. The road was hitherto abandoned by previous govts but the President had to review the contract terms and make funds available. It's captured in the 2012 budget as ongoing projects so hopefully, it will be completed soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.