Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Wrongness In Homosexuality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wrongness In Homosexuality? (942 Views)

Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by LilMizzGood(f): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ok this is a serious question.

Many Africans see homosexuality as a bad thing and would not accpet anyone who is in that kind of relationship, which I found that sad because they might miss out on a great friend all because of their ignorant to changes when it comes to L-O-V-E. I don't mind homosexual because some of my friends are one and even though I do not agree to their lifestyle but I accpet the fact that they find love in a different way.

Now my question is WHY IS IT SOO HARD FOR AFRICANS TO ACCPET THAT HOMOSEXUAL IS OK?
so if a person beccomes homosexual does that makes them less of a human.

When I say HOMOSESUAL I'm talking about:
*Bi
*Gay
*Lesbian
*Player
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wow! You finally came out of the woodwork. I admire your courage. Don't worry, here on NL, we never stigmatize. I hope you know you can't marry legally in Nigeria? You get 14yrs or thereabout for that.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by claremont(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
A society is measured by how it treats its minorities such as g-ays, bisexuals, lesbians and transexuals, the way and manner we treat these kind of people clearly shows why most African countries cannot develop. Ignorance is a disease plaguing the African continent.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by swtchicgurl: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
LilMizzGood: Ok this is a serious question.

When I say [size=16pt]HOMOSESUAL[/size] I'm talking about:

OP, are you an ibadan girl? grin

1 Like

Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl:

U dey craze o! grin cheesy

Na Seedlord sister.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by Rocktation(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Africans show more religious attitudes, in case you haven't noticed. Most of the acceptable religions frown on homosexualism. These religions also teach people to stay away from things and people that can land them in sin heap. So it is only sane that these followers be unfriendly (when they're not trying to make new converts of these gay people) and make Heaven, than be friendly and go southwards.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Wow! You finally came out of the woodwork. I admire your courage. Don't worry, here on NL, we never stigmatize. I hope you know you can't marry legally in Nigeria? You get 14yrs or thereabout for that.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by cindyrella(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op, you mean you see nothing wrong with this picture?
Well, to me it is disgusting!

Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by seedord247(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey craze o! grin cheesy

Na Seedlord sister.

@least she's not a inglorious illiterate like you. grin
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by Okontami: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr Poster, if I am not tired of PUNNY at over 300 different flavors, then something must be there. Please, PUNNY is so sweet, it is lovely , it is delicious, it is exciting, it is highly appetizing. Why will u go for a dirty a*s*s hole. Please come to our side. PUNNY is great, You will be glad u did.

Okontami
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

@least she's not a inglorious illiterate like you. grin
Chineke! I can bet millions u just learnt d word inglorious today. U are upcoming o! Keep it up.. grin
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by seedord247(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chineke! I can bet millions u just learned d word inglorious today. U are upcoming o! Keep it up.. grin

Yeeeepaaa. . Did u logg out or u beg someone to type for you. You should be included in one of the venomous animal that can kill within a mins. Even a pig will have hope if he listen to your english . . Castrated humanoid. grin
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by richyfrance(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2012
I'm suprised at this post.How can somebody support homosexuality and say it is okay because somebody feels he found love sleeping with the same sex.Is it not rather animalistic in nature.Even the bible frowns at it..
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by LilMizzGood(f): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2012
swtchicgurl:

lol was a typing mistake.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by LilMizzGood(f): 4:47am On Aug 01, 2012
lol ok first of all I did not say I agree with their lifestyle I said that I accpet it, even though I don't like it but it doesn't mean I can hate it and say bad things about it beside its not me that is going to hell for having a realationship with the same gender.

Jesus did not come for the believers but for the sinners and God said love your neigbours. If your son or daughter ends up in that relationship instade of you killing her or doing something that is more sinful than what they are doing you can try to change them to the right path.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by LilMizzGood(f): 4:50am On Aug 01, 2012
cindyrella: Op, you mean you see nothing wrong with this picture?
Well, to me it is disgusting!
lol hahahaha why did u have to put black ppl there? Anyway I see nothing wrong with it, I don't think they should be doing that but on the other hand I see two people who are in love.
Re: The Wrongness In Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2012
A persons sexual orientation is none of my business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Babes Wetin You Go Do?? / Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl / Masturbation And Flings, Which Is Better When In A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.