Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense (6939 Views)

Ladies This Feminism Nonsense Must Stop. / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
bob marley once said in a lyric " Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" and yet Africa remains in slavery after slavery has been abolished. we wonder why we are so backward when we allow humans like us to tell us right from wrong, simply because they are white. they told us that the river Niger was discovered by mungo park, and we believed and never for once bothered to inquire from them if mr mungo park never met people fishing in the river or children playing or fetching water when he got there. we never bothered to inquire what the river was called by the locals before mungo park rechristened it.

they tell us what to wear for formal meetings irrespective of our hot climate, they tell us that men ought to marry men and women marry women, they tell us now that women are equal to men and any man with a different opinion other than that is a misogynist. yet we never question their right to tell us what is right from wrong. we see Africans celebrating Halloween in Nigeria while neglecting the masquerade festivals because it is backward behavior. yet we do these things and wonder why we are backward. they called us developing and we accepted and they never called empty snow covered lands like alaska or majority of Europe developing.

now they noticed they have failed in the homosexual propaganda. they now trying the feminism nonsense. gender equality. lets leave God out of things for now and look at matters historically. its been proved that the cave man and woman were pretty equal in looks , physicality , mental capacity and roles. but like every other animal on earth, adaptation to environmental constraints resulted in the changes we now observe in the modern man. the cave man was a gatherer and hunters the women also hunted and most time led tribes. the emergence of communal living as a better survival means as opposed to solitude, saw the growth of children and elderly pooled in a confined space. being natural care givers because they gave birth . the women were saddled with organizing the home and thus hunted less frequently with the men. thus the sterotype started . the men evolved to match skills necessary for his task in the community and this involved (strength, speed, bigger frontal brains for tactful thinking during the hunt etc) and women evolved to match skills needed in the home environment ( lesser strength but greater emotional stability and endurance, empathic nature, better management of affairs and resources). this role was not to punish a specific gender or make anybody feel small. the current trend has remained on the same model except that women are now in businesses , the work place and politics. yet the women are not satisfied as some will have us believe.

most of these deluded individuals like the one on the front page , are single little girls who have barely kept a long term relationship , talk less of a marriage. they are one of those who have take then the white mans ideology and refused to ask questions as to the justification of discarding our methods because some white people said its backward.

why make violence as sexist issue, why make politics a sexist issue, why make the job sector a sexist issue. do you assume the successful women begged men for their positions or success or they achieved it ? . women have been known to run for elections and win out rightly . was that down to men allowing them to win or that they won as individuals. why the plea or law that gives unfair advantage to women to emasculate their men as the so called developed nations have done. it is virtually OK there to slap a man , to kick a man and if he does same in retaliation or aggression he should be hung by the balls.

enough of these mental slavery to the ideology of the white man while ignoring our cultural beliefs. the homosexual who feels the need to express himself or herself should do so in the confines of their bedrooms and we wont even know talk less of hating on them. the feminist and gender equality should please try and grow and develop as a woman and enough of your need to emasculate men. you will find it difficult dominating a fellow female gathering yet you wanna dominate a male filled one simply because you are a woman. and then you say we are equal.

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL, SOME ARE GREATER THAN OTHERS, NOT ALL MEN ARE EQUAL , SOME ARE GREATER THAN OTHERS. NO MAN IS EQUAL TO A WOMAN. NEITHER IS ANY WOMAN EQUAL TO A MAN

the equality and non equality is dependent on the yardstick of measurement. there are a thousand and one things women are better than men at doing. and a thousand and one things men are better than women at . Serena Williams sould be able to beat up at least 2billion out of all the men in the world in tennis. that doesn't make her equal to men. it makes her better as an individual in tennis to 2billion other individuals who happen to be men.

problems should be addressed without as sexist view. that's my two cents.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2016
I didn't entirely read your post to the last word, but from the little I read, I'm outrightly stating that some ancient Nigerian cultures are doing us more harm than good and are better abandoned.

Like the masquerade festival, it causes nothing but chaos, violence and disorder.

I have heard of a case in which, during its occurrence, a group of advancing masquerades was moving towards a crowd with each masquerade holding a whip or a cane, and within seconds, the area turned rowdy with everyone fleeing for safety, and as a result a 3-year-old child was trampled mercilessly. A child that wasn't near the event but rather playing outside near his mother when the tragedy took place.

Another of such festivals is the one we call "ugborovie"(searching for the king) in my area, which marks the tribute to the previous "Osuivie"(king) who died either naturally or perharps accidentally, and which paves way to a new ruler attaining kingship.

It was revealed that the dead king, as a sign of respect, is accompanied to the great beyond by the corpses of 7 children. This period, you dare not leave anything eatable - whether growing crops, or animals - outside or they will be forcefully plundered.

Children are also advised to stay indoors for fear of the unknown.

And then again we have another of such festivals done yearly, which by a law I cannot put my hand on, restricts the movement of females outside their environment lest they are brutally raped and no one would be held responsible.

On that particular day, you see males dressed in female clothes so as to mask their appearance.

It's not a pleasing sight in the least.

Believe me, I'm a first-hand witness to these happenings and their end were to no good.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2016

enough of these mental slavery to the ideology of the white man while ignoring our cultural beliefs. the homosexual who feels the need to express himself or herself should do so in the confines of their bedrooms and we wont even know talk less of hating on them.
LoL! grin this is a bit hypocritical, don't You think? And We heterosexuals are free to robb OUR love lives on homosexuals faces? LMAO! grin These guys do their "deeds" in the confines of their rooms. Or have you ever seen A gay kissing a fellow gay in public? have You?..Your answer's as good as mine! I haven't!

notwithstanding, we still spite them.. Just last year A couple ..a homosexual couple felt the need to Do an engagement party.. and some deluded Nigerian, snitched out to the police and they got arrested..where's the justice in that?

if Nigerians learnt to mind their business and maybe curb these suffocating sanctimonious acts we got going and probably face the more important problems(eg. CORRUPTION) we got denigrating OUR lovely country. . maybe, just maybe there's hope for us all.
the feminist and gender equality should please try and grow and develop as a woman and enough of your need to emasculate men.
Another human misconstruing the word "gender equality " Look sir, No one's trying to emasculate men.. MBA! what's the need? we are just saying The world should give women social, political, educational equality..they should stop the gender segregation.. we ain't trying to dominate the world' or anything.. No! that's petty thinking.
[s]you will find it difficult dominating a fellow female gathering yet you wanna dominate a male filled one simply because you are a woman. and then you say we are equal.[/s][
...I think I addressed this earlier.. no One's trying to dominate ANYBODY!!!

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL, SOME ARE GREATER THAN OTHERS, NOT ALL MEN ARE EQUAL , SOME ARE GREATER THAN OTHERS. NO MAN IS EQUAL TO A WOMAN. NEITHER IS ANY WOMAN EQUAL TO A MAN
I totally agree with This...totally.

bye bye... ♥ ♥

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by sinaj(f): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
S
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by ATMC(f): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Gbam
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Drefan:
I didn't entirely read your post to the last word, but from the little I read, I'm outrightly stating that some ancient Nigerian cultures are doing us more harm than good.
isnt that for we africans to realise and change ? must it be the white man 's opinions. tell me these things and i will tell you why we did it and how we could have changed it while maintaining our africanness.
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by justicejay(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2016
SB
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
isnt that for we africans to realise and change ? must it be the white man 's opinions. tell me these things and i will tell you why we did it and how we could have changed it while maintaining our africanness.

I get your point. But in order for us to effectively carry out that change, we must make use of the whïteman's tool - education.

And that doesn't mean that we must nod our heads unreasonably at any notion introduced to us.

We are to use our wisdom to access & judge what is right and wrong, or what's supposed to be there or not.

Nice thread all thesame.
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Beautiful rubbish.! Do wat we do in d confine of our bedroom? why not do urs only in d confine of ur bedroom too? Lets all pretend to be Asexuals in d public and on internet!.

As for d feminism, they deserve same right as men, beats me when someone like dis foolish op says women are not equal to men.

Durh!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
What you should be doing is getting to grips with the contents of your history books, not using your spurious benchmarks to hoodwink the subconsciousness of those who may not be too knowledgeable on the subject matter.

It still beats my imagination as to why Africans ignorantly bombast that Homosexuality is one of the Frankenstein inventions of the white man - especially when it has been proven to be a recurrent theme song in our annals...

In ancient Yoruba Kingdom they were called adofuro
In precolonial Hausa/Fulani, they were known as Yan daudu

In old Buganda Kingdom(part of modern day Uganda) King Mwanga II was an open gay along with many others that ranked below his helm.

The Dagaabaa people of Burkina Faso held the jessies in high esteem...no wonder they had some sort of unspoken monopoly in theophany.

Have you heard of Nyankh-Khnum and Khnum-hotep? or the Siwa Oasis in Egypt?

I think Africans should do away with the wont of playing the blame games and come to terms with the fact that some things were innate in our culture since time began and not some miasmic poison roofied in our drink by the White Man...

The sooner we do that, the likelier our progression essays to the forefront...

I'd prefer not to waste my time nor breath in discussing African feminism on the internet...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Drefan:

I get your point. But in order for us to effectively carry out that change, we must make use of the whïteman's tool - education.

And that doesn't mean that we must nod our heads unreasonably to any notion introduced to us.

We are to use our wisdom to access & judge what is right and wrong, or what's supposed to be there or not.

Nice thread all thesame.
exactly my point. we must discern for ourselves amongst all the rubbish thrown our way. thanks
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
What you should be doing is getting to grips with the contents of your history books, not using your spurious benchmarks to hoodwink the subconsciousness of those who may not be too knowledgeable on the subject matter.

It still beats my imagination as to why Africans ignorantly bombast that Homosexuality is one of the Frankenstein inventions of the white man - especially when it has been proven to be a recurrent theme song in our annals...

In ancient Yoruba Kingdom they were called adofuro

In old Buganda Kingdom(part of modern day Uganda) King Mwanga II was an open gay along with many others that ranked below his helm.

The Dagaabaa people of Burkina Faso held the jessies in high esteem...no wonder they had some sort of unspoken monopoly in theophany.

I think Africans should do away with the wont of playing the blame games and come to terms with the fact that some things were innate in our culture since time began and not some miasmic poison roofied in our drink by the White Man...

I'd prefer not to waste my time nor breath in discussing African feminism on the internet...

undecided cool
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In ancient Yoruba Kingdom they are called adofuro

have you every worked with a large data set for analysis on a model of any kind. thus if your model is true , if you apply your data set on the model we could have conformity and outliers. the outliers are always deviations in any data set. thus we must have data that would not obey the model despite that most obey the actual model.

this applies to the homosexuals. they are deviations in the large populations. they aren't alone. there are many others such as pedophiles , transsexuals , sadomasochism etc. those people you mentioned were deviations in the general African population and as in any study. do you use outliers to determine a model ? the answer is no. thus we cannot accept deviants because we can justify it on love.even the pedophile could justify his on love. we have had more pedophiles in history. why are they jailed and castigated eve if the children consent. the society simply agrees they don't confine to the model of decency, and thus they are jailed.

how come homosexuality which doesn't conform to the model of continuity of life in earth is being allowed or argued to thrive. is that fair to othe deviant classes ?.

should homosexuals be prosecuted ? i don't agree, Should deviants invade the common space that we assume it to be the norm and affect the models in the world. i say no. in the typical African culture please provide evidence of cultures that accepted homosexual marriages in the mainstream. don't mention isolated deviants.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Beautiful rubbish.! Do wat we do in d confine of our bedroom? why not do urs only in d confine of ur bedroom too? Lets all pretend to be Asexuals in d public and on internet!.

As for d feminism, they deserve same right as men, beats me when someone like dis foolish op says women are not equal to men.

Durh!
because you are a deviant. in a production line you are a defect. thus we cant model the standard product or set rules based on how a defect appears. so far you are gay . you are deviant. thus you cant be generally accepted. should we accept the look of a person with downs syndrome as how a normal person should look? the same applies to your kind, kiddo.

to someone like you who is deviant you are asexual because you can always have a dual sexual role. thus you dont understand the need for permanent dominance, permanent submission ans occasional role reversal between two humans who can function independently but choose not to. man and woman.

so keep ur ignorance to yourself or keep commenting here let me cure ur deviant nature

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
exactly my point. we must discern for ourselves amongst all the rubbish thrown our way. thanks
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
because you are a deviant. in a production line you are a defect. thus we cant model the standard product or set rules based on how a defect appears. so far you are gay . you are deviant. thus you cant be generally accepted. should we accept the look of a person with downs syndrome as how a normal person should look? the same applies to your kind, kiddo.

to someone like you who is deviant you are asexual because you can always have a dual sexual role. thus you dont understand the need for permanent dominance, permanent submission ans occasio.

so keep ur ignorance to yourself or keep commenting here let me cure ur deviant nature
what is dis baboon saying
Damn, am done replying u, u don't know nothing.
BTW, am no defect neither am a deviant, am perfectly normal.

I need no General acceptance, keep yo acceptance to yoself
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
You callin human rights rubbish? Gosh!!
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
have you every worked with a large data set for analysis on a model of any kind. thus if your model is true , if you apply your data set on the model we could have conformity and outliers. the outliers are always deviations in any data set. thus we must have data that would not obey the model despite that most obey the actual model

Your metaphor would have been flawless save for the fact that Nigeria and Pakistan are reported to be voracious consumers of gay pörno(the highest in the world) - so, can't you see that majority of the data in this particular scenario are not in rhythm with that of the model? When apothegms that have been erroneously instituted by society as aberrations becomes too much of an aberration, they after a while tend to shed some of their absurdness and transcend into a dictum recognized by all and sundry...I'm very sure that 10,000 years from now, the plot would have taken a different and more palatable form...

Eddygourdo:

this applies to the homosexuals. they are deviations in the large populations

It doesn't apply to them because they are humans not data...Humans have feelings, brains - data do not possess such....

Eddygourdo:

they aren't alone. there are many others such as pedophiles , transsexuals , sadomasochism etc

Pedophilia is a different kettle of fish - likewise transvestism...the former being a noxious weed that needs to be completely uprooted...

Here you are heaping a big bag of scorn on sadomasochism - If we go by your syllogisms which evinces that "Deviations and sexuality exploration should not be accorded elbow room in the society" then unconventional sex positions like "69, doggy-style, cow-girl et alia" needs to be banned as well - after all the standard is the "missionary position", so any thing short of it, no matter how innocuous is an abomination - going by your logic...

Eddygourdo:

those people you mentioned were deviations in the general African population and as in any study.. do you use outliers to determine a model?

No they were not.....

Eddygourdo:

The answer is no. thus we cannot accept deviants because we can justify it on love.even the pedophile could justify his on love. we have had more pedophiles in history. why are they jailed and castigated eve if the children consent... the society simply agrees they don't confine to the model of decency, and thus they are jailed.

Stop prevaricating - the spine of discourse is homosexuality not paedophilia ...

Eddygourdo:

how come homosexuality which doesn't conform to the model of continuity of life in earth is being allowed or argued to thrive

What of couples who use prophylactics, women who guzzle birth control pills, men who ejāculate on the surface and not in the vaginā or those ladies that have inserted IUD in their uterusēs? Are their actions geared towards procreativity? So how is the actions of the aforementioned heterosexuals remotely different from that of the homosexuals?

Eddygourdo:

is that fair to othe deviant classes ?.
should homosexuals be prosecuted ? i don't agree, Should deviants invade the common space that we assume it to be the norm and affect the models in the world. i say no. in the typical African culture please provide evidence of cultures that accepted homosexual marriages in the mainstream. don't mention isolated deviants.

I don't think it'd be fair to blackball some members of our society just because of their sexuality preferences(which is another form of racism) where is the espirit de corps that binds us together as higher animals? - it is just too retrogressive and inconsequential to the bigger picture which is gestation of our backlashed economy and government in the whole nine yards...We all try to be clever by half and still seem not too enlightened judging from the quality of our philosophies and in most cases, misguided and antiquated ideologies...

I think religion is to be ladled with 70% of the blame(i.e for homophobia) but still, there should be a cap on the quantum of hocus-pocus we should allow to permeate into our minds...

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Your metaphor would have been flawless save for the fact that Nigeria and Pakistan are reported to be voracious consumers of gay pörno(the highest in the world) - so, can't you see that majority of the data in this particular scenario are not in rhythm with that of the model? When apothegms that have been erroneously instituted by society as aberrations becomes too much of an aberration, they after a while tend to shed some their absurdness and transcend into a dictum that's recognized by all and sundry...I'm very sure that 10,000 years from now, the plot would have taken a different and more palatable form...

It doesn't apply to them because they are humans not data...Humans have feelings, brains - data do not possess such....

Pedophilia is a different kettle of fish - likewise transvestism...the former being a noxious weed that needs to be completely uprooted...

Here you are heaping a big bag of scorn on sadomasochism - If we go by your syllogisms which evinces that "Deviations and sexuality exploration should not be accorded elbow room in the society" then unconventional sex positions like "69, doggy-style, cow-girl et alia" needs to be banned as well - after all the standard is the "missionary position", so any thing short of it, no matter how innocuous is an abomination - going by your logic...

No they were not.....

Stop prevaricating - the spine of discourse is homosexuality not paedophilia ...

What of couples who use prophylactics, women who guzzle birth control pills, men who ejāculate on the surface and not in the vaginā or those ladies that have inserted IUD in their uterusēs? Are their actions geared towards procreativity? So how is the actions of the aforementioned heterosexuals remotely different from that of the homosexuals?

I don't think it'd be fair to blackball some members of our society just because of their sexuality preferences(which is another form of racism) where is the espirit de corps that binds us together as higher animals? - it is just too retrogressive and inconsequential to the bigger picture which is gestation of our backlashed economy and government in the whole nine yards...We all try to be clever by half and still seem not too enlightened judging from the quality of our philosophies and in most cases, misguided and antiquated ideologies...

I think religion is to be ladled with 70% of the blame(i.e for homophobia) but still, there should be a cap on the quantum of hocus-pocus we should allow to permeate into our minds...
data are intelligence which analysis tends to enunciate. really you are against pedophilia and want it removed from existence. am sure pedophiles will disagree and call you a pedophobe if that's a word. listen i get your point of view and can understand exactly why the church for example refuses to change its stand on issues like birth control and abortion even though instances could be proved to justify their use. they don't want it open to interpretations just as homosexuality has opened the human sexuality to interpretations. i was wrong about the sadomasochism but stand my ground on pedophiles and trans as they hold the same arguments as the homosexuals yet we denigrate them and see it as nothing. listen you seem a very bright chap. so i will love to have a discourse with you on why do we have gays in modern society. we had them of course in the dark and middle ages as the bible itself has proofs of that. but tell me why we have that in modern society. where people born wit it or was it a societal factor. i want to prove to you that its a deviant behavior . i stand against the persecution of gays mind you. but in stand against the concept of homosexuality becoming mainstream . to be accepted as the norm is unfair to he people who will come after us. waiting to read.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
what is dis baboon saying
Damn, am done replying u, u don't know nothing.
BTW, am no defect neither am a deviant, am perfectly normal.

I need no General acceptance, keep yo acceptance to yoself
to the general population you are a defect in nature and thats a fact you have to live with and be ok with to be a happy homosexual.

its not a bad thing, its just wrong when you tell us that you are the normal product. then we will disagree and you will call it homophobia. but in truth we are expressing ourselves just as you are doing by ur homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by MrCork: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2016

Great thread...we will erase all the homo on nairaland...they muss be exkogorated!
angry
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Eddygourdo:
data are intelligence which analysis tends to enunciate. really you are against pedophilia and want it removed from existence. am sure pedophiles will disagree and call you a pedophobe if that's a word

I don't even know whether to chalk up this logodaedaly to solecism or whatnot hehe...Pedophobe according to urban dico is the irrational fear of children - not the pathological fear of paedophiles...

Like you said, data are intelligence not automatons - what differentiates organic entities from inanimate ones? - it is the fact that the former are intelligent species that can choose for themselves what they feel would guarantee satiety of the normal and sometimes kafkesque and debauched recesses inside them - (i.e) emotional voids, spiritual voids, intellectual voids and sëxual voids...

Do you know how I relieve myself of emotional tension that have welled up overtime either due to stress or other variable factors? - Answer is simple - I tend to find myself brooding for minutes in the shower whilst using a technique known as the Mind palace to create a sort of utopic-esque alternate universe which has proven to be a fail-proof method in bringing me some adequate level of respite(you can label this partial-bovarism)

Now, if I am deprived of this - let's say, I was issued a court order that prohibits me from practicing this somewhat peculiar exercise, do you think that verdict would still carry an insignia of reason?

Adolph Hitler was a sick bastard that örgasmed from dümping scats on his lovers(he was coprolagnic)...did this sybaritic obsession affect either you or I directly or indirectly? answer is no - and I'm as sure as dollars to donuts that he never coerced his lovers to be partakers in his fetishistic circle of fückery...

Same applies to the sexuality/emotional facet - if a man is only able to calm his troubled waters while cuddled up in the arms of another man, so long as their actions are not baneful nor carry either immediate or fringe consequences, then I see no reason why we shouldn't give vent to their supplications...

Eddygourdo:

listen i get your point of view and can understand exactly why the church for example refuses to change its stand on issues like birth control and abortion even though instances could be proved to justify their use

Here you are inferring sub rosa that abortion can be justified...smh...in no way can the unlawful murder of another - be it an infant or adult be justifiable within the perimeters of the law...Your parameters are begin to appear shady...

I think the so-called ''inerrant'' church shouldn't even be a determinant when matters that blovver on the points of morality are capitulated - if we could all take a lapse from being fettered in the tentacles of moral scuttles and begin to view and analyse the world through a panoramic prism, we'd discover that many of the things we thought were unspeakable and ethically reproachable are in fact not based on truism...

Eddygourdo:

they don't want it open to interpretations just as homosexuality has opened the human sexuality to interpretations. i was wrong about the sadomasochism but stand my ground on pedophiles and trans

What of the those that are hermaphrodites at nascence and underwent no gender transition? What do you make of them? They should be casted into the river Danube because they are freaks of nature? Nature has been giving us contextual clues that nothing is an aberration - we have albinos, dwarfs, giants, men suffering from gynecomastia, hermaphrodism et alia...is Mother Nature's carelessness to be blamed for these mutations? Or is she trying to tell us that normalcy sücks and that trying to fit a square peg of abnormalities in a round circle of normality is the new sëxy? cheesy

Eddygourdo:

as they hold the same arguments as the homosexuals yet we denigrate them and see it as nothing. listen you seem a very bright chap. so i will love to have a discourse with you on why do we have gays in modern society we had them of course in the dark and middle ages as the bible itself has proofs of that. but tell me why we have that in modern society. where people born wit it or was it a societal factor. i want to prove to you that its a deviant behavior . i stand against the persecution of gays mind you. but in stand against the concept of homosexuality becoming mainstream . to be accepted as the norm is unfair to he people who will come after us. waiting to read.

Okay...I think I get where you are driving at - First things first, great strides should be taken especially in education of locals - a lot of people ignorantly hold falsely to the belief that homosexuality begat AIDS...

I think a reorientation and an unlearning and relearning process is grist to the mill of a healthier and homophobic-free Nigeria...otherwise the highlight of our quotidian newspapers would interminably read stuffs like "Mob in Bayelsa cudgels a suspected homosexual to death".

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't even know whether to chalk up this logodaedaly to solecism or whatnot hehe...Pedophobe according to urban dico is the irrational fear of children - not the pathological fear of paedophiles...

Like you said, data are intelligence not automatons - what differentiates organic entities from inanimate ones? - it is the fact that the former are intelligent species that can choose for themselves what they feel would guarantee satiety of the normal and sometimes kafkesque and debauched recesses inside them - (i.e) emotional voids, spiritual voids, intellectual voids and sëxual voids...

Do you know how I relieve myself of emotional tension that have welled up overtime either due to stress or other variable factors? - Answer is simple - I tend to find myself brooding for minutes in the shower whilst using a technique known as the Mind palace to create a sort of utopic-esque alternate universe which has proven to be a fail-proof method in bringing me some adequate level of respite(you can label this partial-bovarism)

Now, if I am deprived of this - let's say, I was issued a court order that prohibits me from practicing this somewhat peculiar exercise, do you think that verdict would still carry an insignia of reason?

Adolph Hitler was a sick bastard that örgasmed from dümping scats on his lovers(he was coprolagnic)...did this sybaritic obsession affect either you or I directly or indirectly? answer is no - and I'm as sure as dollars to donuts that he never coerced his lovers to be partakers in his fetishistic circle of fückery...

Same applies to the sexuality/emotional facet - if a man is only able to calm his troubled waters while cuddled up in the arms of another man, so long as their actions are not baneful nor carry either immediate or fringe consequences, then I see no reason why we shouldn't give vent to their supplications...

Here you are inferring sub rosa that abortion can be justified...smh...in no way can the unlawful murder of another - be it an infant or adult be justifiable within the perimeters of the law...Your parameters are begin to appear shady...

I think the so-called ''inerrant'' church shouldn't even be a determinant when matters that blovver on the points of morality are capitulated - if we could all take a lapse from being fettered in the tentacles of moral scuttles and begin to view and analyse the world through a panoramic prism, we'd discover that many of the things we thought were unspeakable and ethically reproachable are in fact not based on truism...

What of the those that are hermaphrodites at nascence and underwent no gender transition? What do you make of them? They should be casted into the river Danube because they are freaks of nature? Nature has been giving us contextual clues that nothing is an aberration - we have albinos, dwarfs, giants, men suffering from gynecomastia, hermaphrodism et alia...is Mother Nature's carelessness to be blamed for these mutations? Or is she trying to tell us that normalcy sücks and that trying to fit a square peg of abnormalities in a round circle of normality is the new sëxy? cheesy

Okay...I think I get where you are driving at - First things first, great strides should be taken especially in education of locals - a lot of people ignorantly hold falsely to the belief that homosexuality begat AIDS...

I think a reorientation and an unlearning and relearning process is grist to the mill of a healthier and homophobic-free Nigeria...otherwise the highlight of our quotidian newspapers would interminably read stuffs like "Mob in Bayelsa cudgels a suspected homosexual to death".
am sure you totally understand my reference to the pedophobe. lets not get carried away. let me point out certain things to you and how you are doing the same thing you are criticizing.

you say no right thinking person should accept pedophilia and yet you say no right thinking person if properly educated should denigrate a homosexual. you say the denigration of the class must simply be because of a need of reorientation and a askew of facts that depict historical existence of homosexuals and how its rampant.

so i ask two questions to you this bright chap. who and what gives you or anybody the moral justification to denigrate the pedophile. or to accept the homosexual.
secondly are we to agree that your apparent hatred for a pedophile whose actions with a possible consenting child eg the real truth about the adam johnsons case and not the media version or court version. is a simple case of ignorant choice because you need reorientation about what their love truly means?

the pedophile would argue in all the same argumentative lines as the homosexual and yet he is called wrong which you gladly accept , yet nobody is criticizing you for that non acceptance.

yet when the heterosexuals refuse to accept whatever arguments the homosexual throw they are accused of having a fear of acceptance of difference.

homosexuals cant be the new sexy, its not regenerative , thus nature can never choose it. nature could choose asexuality but never homosexuality. there are animals who have male and female parts and thus obey the basic necessity of nature towards procreation.

the idea behind homophobia is to denigrate people perceived to have a aversion to accepting the differences in the local population. thus i will gladly point out to you the emboldened " DIFFERENCES"

this comes down to my earlier post on the thread. you cannot point out the reason for accepting certain deviants like homosexuals and rejecting other deviants who hold same arguments. you only accept this because that is what the white people tell you to accept and their media propagate. they have this sudden need to seek acceptance because many of them became politicians and thus could sponsor such ideas.

i can tell you that even in the so called developed world. there is your homophobia. thus it is independent of education but beliefs .
we have lost our culture and accepted the norms of a culture less people. the Americans are all immigrants to America and in becoming free became culture less.

other developed countries with strong ties to cultural values have a lot of homophobes and they do not shove homosexual propaganda down the throats of their people. are they all uneducated backward Africans too ?
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
am sure you totally understand my reference to the pedophobe. lets not get carried away. let me point out certain things to you and how you are doing the same thing you are criticizing

Apologies... My mention notification is to blame for my late reply...

Eddygourdo:

you say no right thinking person should accept pedophilia and yet you say no right thinking person if properly educated should denigrate a homosexual

Yes, because even wikipedia put it that homosexuality is the sexual/romantic attraction between members of the same sex...
Wikipedia also put it that paedophilia is a
psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children...

can you now see the difference? One is natural and the other is wrought by a psychiatric disorder...

Eddygourdo:

you say the denigration of the class must simply be because of a need of reorientation and a askew of facts that depict historical existence of homosexuals and how its rampant.
so i ask two questions to you this bright chap. who and what gives you or anybody the moral justification to denigrate the pedophile

Because it makes no sense - you are expected to mate when you've fully developed your sex örgans - so show me a scintilla of reason in bedding a 4 year old and I will show you 20,000 reasons why pigs can fly...

Eddygourdo:

or to accept the homosexual.
secondly are we to agree that your apparent hatred for a pedophile whose actions with a possible consenting child eg the real truth about the adam johnsons case and not the media version or court version. is a simple case of ignorant choice because you need reorientation about what their love truly means?

The girl in the Adam Johnsons case was already close to 17...girls of 17 nowadays would scrëw you like a pro...

and no child is a consenting partner in a paedophilia relationship(I mean, those from age 3-14 specifically) - in most cases they are usually abused victims manipulated by their predators masking in the garb of errantry...

Eddygourdo:

the pedophile would argue in all the same argumentative lines as the homosexual and yet he is called wrong which you gladly accept , yet nobody is criticizing you for that non acceptance

Paedös are sick!...get that straight...
even James Holmes would write you a one million word thesis on why the Century 16 Aurora shooting was an action backed by logic...

Eddygourdo:

yet when the heterosexuals refuse to accept whatever arguments the homosexual throw they are accused of having a fear of acceptance of difference.
homosexuals cant be the new sexy, its not regenerative , thus nature can never choose it. nature could choose asexuality but never homosexuality. there are animals who have male and female parts and thus obey the basic necessity of nature towards procreation.
the idea behind homophobia is to denigrate people perceived to have a aversion to accepting the differences in the local population. thus i will gladly point out to you the emboldened " DIFFERENCES"
this comes down to my earlier post on the thread. you cannot point out the reason for accepting certain deviants like homosexuals and rejecting other deviants who hold same arguments. you only accept this because that is what the white people tell you to accept and their media propagate. they have this sudden need to seek acceptance because many of them became politicians and thus could sponsor such ideas.
i can tell you that even in the so called developed world. there is your homophobia. thus it is independent of education but beliefs .
we have lost our culture and accepted the norms of a culture less people. the Americans are all immigrants to America and in becoming free became culture less.
other developed countries with strong ties to cultural values have a lot of homophobes and they do not shove homosexual propaganda down the throats of their people. are they all uneducated backward Africans too ?

I've tackled the parts I thought needed tackling - as it appears we have unreconcilable differences in terms of ideologies and you are not as liberal as I am so I wouldn't continue to foster argumentation... Have a nice weekend....

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Lezzlie(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2016
[b]@ OP,

I see a lot of facts in your posts. It is saddening the penchant for endorsing almost all Western values by Africans without much scrunity.

Being perceived as more Western than an American or Briton is the shortest route to the path of social sophistication, emotional maturity and moral aloofness.

Africans, the butt of the world's joke!!!

True, homosexuality has been with us as old as the sand of time!!! But we recognised it for what it is; a deviant of nature. A quirk in the natural process of preferences and gender orientation disorder.

And the West sought to institutionalise it and re-define the term "marriage" to include couple of same gender!!! What an affront to sane sensibilities!!!

But perhaps African governments wouldn't have become so hostile to the notion of homosexuality if Obama and David Cameron had not made it their unholy foreign policy to bully African government into legalising the act and sponsoring NGOs to spark controversies.

Ghana and Uganda were told in no uncertain terms to endorse and legalise anal invasion or have all aids and grants revoked and suspended.

Nigeria was threatened with HIV and Tuberculosis health grants. That was the social pre-emption that necessitated the legal frameworks to stall further Western affront on our social and cultural fronts!

And as the BBC rightly opined, Africans do not really care for homosexualism, they are at best indifferent, that's until Barrack Obozo Obama came with intimidation and a direct attack on the sovereignty of African countries!!

The West brought Christianity and an overwhelming number of Africans jettisoned our traditional beliefs for the new faith from across the other side of the Atlantic.

And in the dawn of another century, they are selling us atheism!!! Alot of Nigerians are already buying, and yes, it's still another short-circuit to intellectual sophistication and broad-mindedness.

But we have seen juju at work, live. So many Africans have felt the hand of oppression in their sleep, that choking, asphyxiating and smothering experience where you scream but the words never came out, you kick out and hit out but your hands and legs seem held down with the weight of a ton.......

And atheism tells us it's a flash of our own imagination, something about science. Lolz.

The white man has said it.....it must be right.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lezzlie:
[b]@ OP,

I see a lot of facts in your posts. It is saddening the penchant for endorsing almost all Western values by Africans without much scrunity.

Being perceived as more Western than an American or Briton is the shortest route to the path of social sophistication, emotional maturity and moral aloofness.

Africans, the butt of the world's joke!!!

True, homosexuality has been with us as old as the sand of time!!! But we recognised it for what it is; a deviant of nature. A quirk in the natural process of preferences and gender orientation disorder.

And the West sought to institutionalise it and re-define the term "marriage" to include couple of same gender!!! What an affront to sane sensibilities!!!

But perhaps African governments wouldn't have become so hostile to the notion of homosexuality if Obama and David Cameron had not made it their unholy foreign policy to bully African government into legalising the act and sponsoring NGOs to spark controversies.

Ghana and Uganda were told in no uncertain terms to endorse and legalise anal invasion or have all aids and grants revoked and suspended.

Nigeria was threatened with HIV and Tuberculosis health grants. That was the social pre-emption that necessitated the legal frameworks to stall further Western affront on our social and cultural fronts!

And as the BBC rightly opined, Africans do not really care for homosexualism, they are at best indifferent, that's until Barrack Obozo Obama came with intimidation and a direct attack on the sovereignty of African countries!!

The West brought Christianity and an overwhelming number of Africans jettisoned our traditional beliefs for the new faith from across the other side of the Atlantic.

And in the dawn of another century, they are selling us atheism!!! Alot of Nigerians are already buying, and yes, it's still another short-circuit to intellectual sophistication and broad-mindedness.

But we have seen juju at work, live. So many Africans have felt the hand of oppression in their sleep, that choking, asphyxiating and smothering experience where you scream but the words never came out, you kick out and hit out but your hands and legs seem held down with the weight of a ton.......

And atheism tells us it's a flash of our own imagination, something about science. Lolz.

The white man has said it.....it must be right.
[/b]
am truly impressed at your reasoning. its truly unfortunate that this thread is lost in the annals of nairaland history. would have been good for people to be aware of this invasion of our mental choices by western propaganda via media and bullying.

a white man is simply a man just as a black man, what gives them the right to determine for us in this century. this is why i am always suspicious of western aid and influence. THEY NEVER MEAN WELL FOR THE AFRICAN. they would prefer we remain impoverished so that they can always use us aas test subjects and minions to be bullied whenever they need to test out a slave technique. truly unfortunate that africans cant see the hypocrisy in the white mans ways
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Lezzlie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
am truly impressed at your reasoning. its truly unfortunate that this thread is lost in the annals of nairaland history. would have been good for people to be aware of this invasion of our mental choices by western propaganda via media and bullying.

a white man is simply a man just as a black man, what gives them the right to determine for us in this century. this is why i am always suspicious of western aid and influence. THEY NEVER MEAN WELL FOR THE AFRICAN. they would prefer we remain impoverished so that they can always use us aas test subjects and minions to be bullied whenever they need to test out a slave technique. truly unfortunate that africans cant see the hypocrisy in the white mans ways

Aye! From the moment Africans decided not to standardise their indigenous languages into formal ones was the era they consented to become quasi-slaves!!!

Most of them do not really know that homosexualism is still a minority opinion in the West, contrary to what CNN and BBC will have them believe!

How do you tell an African that Obama who has been preaching gay all over the world has not really solved the wide divivde of gay marriage in America?

How can an African understand that the West has legally recognised a woman to marry another woman and call themselves husband and wife but will jail another man who married a second wife?

How would you begin to explain that behind every grant and aid from the West is a file load of borrowed laws and enactment from the West?

Brother, when you have a thought-provoking thread like this, try the Family section, bringing it to romance is a guarantee for still-birth or illogical and pretentious fustian!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Eddygourdo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lezzlie:

Aye! From the moment Africans decided not to standardise their indigenous languages into formal ones was the era they consented to become quasi-slaves!!!

Most of them do not really know that homosexualism is still a minority opinion in the West, contrary to what CNN and BBC will have them believe!

How do you tell an African that Obama who has been preaching gay all over the world has not really solved the wide divivde of gay marriage in America?

How can an African understand that the West has legally recognised a woman to marry another woman and call themselves husband and wife but will jail another man who married a second wife?

How would you begin to explain that behind every grant and aid from the West is a file load of borrowed laws and enactment from the West?

Brother, when you have a thought-provoking thread like this, try the Family section, bringing it to romance is a guarantee for still-birth or illogical and pretentious fustian!
oh really didnt know the family section could generate mature discourse. anyway i hope the eyes of our people could open to the machinations of the so called developed white lords with their deceptive media and propagandist agenda.

imagine that these same overlords jail polygamists but approve homosexuals and pretend there is a moral justification in that. what hurts most is that some africans now believe the propaganda their media spew and attribute their acceptance of such views as being liberal and higher thinkers as opposed the rest of we bush men and women who have rather chosen to question the morality or justification of the white mans suggestions and opinions.

guess slavery still exists but africans do not realise that yet, we still beclouded with smaller crimes such as racism and segregation. while being mentally oppressed and colonized to the beliefs that " America will Know", thus why should we think or question their views.

i have really started hating on the west as its clear they arent the victims they portray themselves to be in the general scheme of things
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Lezzlie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
oh really didnt know the family section could generate mature discourse. anyway i hope the eyes of our people could open to the machinations of the so called developed white lords with their deceptive media and propagandist agenda.

imagine that these same overlords jail polygamists but approve homosexuals and pretend there is a moral justification in that. what hurts most is that some africans now believe the propaganda their media spew and attribute their acceptance of such views as being liberal and higher thinkers as opposed the rest of we bush men and women who have rather chosen to question the morality or justification of the white mans suggestions and opinions.

guess slavery still exists but africans do not realise that yet, we still beclouded with smaller crimes such as racism and segregation. while being mentally oppressed and colonized to the beliefs that " America will Know", thus why should we think or question their views.

i have really started hating on the west as its clear they arent the victims they portray themselves to be in the general scheme of things

Bro, I never really love the West, they are just the lesser evils between China and Russia. At least they pretend to abide by their rules sometimes.

Britain rigged the first election and census count in Nigeria!!!

France has pitched Francophone West Africa against Anglophone West Africa, targeting Nigeria.

America played the hypocritical card during the heat of the boko haram menace.

Check all the troubled spots in the world, Lybia, middle East, China sea, North Korea, Syria etc, the West have found a way to be the causative agent.

In Africa , the make sure IMF and the world bank streamline and determine our economic outlook and policies.

Such a shame the African cannot even have cultural and social independence and autonomy after losing political and economic powers to the West.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lezzlie:

Bro, I never really love the West, they are just the lesser evils between China and Russia. At least they pretend to abide by their rules sometimes.

Britain rigged the first election and census count in Nigeria!!!

France has pitched Francophone West Africa against Anglophone West Africa, targeting Nigeria.

America played the hypocritical card during the heat of the boko haram menace.

Check all the troubled spots in the world, Lybia, middle East, China sea, North Korea, Syria etc, the West have found a way to be the causative agent.

In Africa , the make sure IMF and the world bank streamline and determine our economic outlook and policies.

Such a shame the African cannot even have cultural and social independence and autonomy after losing political and economic powers to the West.

I don't know why the epileptic network of my current location is denying me direct access into this most possibly virile thread addressing something cogent judging from your submission. May I join the ballroom to learn and maybe contribute my pinky quota?
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by Lezzlie(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
pinceprinz:

I don't know why the epileptic network of my current location is denying me direct access into this most possibly virile thread addressing something cogent judging from your submission. May I join the ballroom to learn and maybe contribute my pinky quota?
My man, please feel free!!!

How's your weekend going?
Re: Enough Of This Feminism And Homosexuality Nonsense by ValerianSteel(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
The mind of 'some' africans never seem to amaze me,especially the ones that regard themselves as true patriots of africans morals or values.What I mostly see in the likes of the OP is stu!pidity,hypocrisy,ignorance and pure delusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Must Watch Video: Ladies Fight Brutal / Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed! / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.