Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her (721 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Can You Love A Married Man? / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
How can you love a woman when you are yet to discover her heart and soul?
Until you discover her, you are only lost in your lust for her body.
But even a woman knows that there is more to her than her body. And she would prefer her lover to go deeper to discover her and until you do, she cannot be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by Euroclydon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
Then who discovers you or is the discovery mutual? what if she dont care to discover u?
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Euroclydon: Then who discovers you or is the discovery mutual? what if she dont care to discover u?

You cannot discover her except she has opened up to you.

Every woman is covered until she is unveiled in romance.
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Will torture help?
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 01, 2012
True.
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2012
Bull[i]s[/i]hit. You make it seem as if women are scientific mysteries waiting to be solved. Life is too short for me to essay to discover someone. If you are complicated, I'll gladly leave you alone so that some other poor and jobless knucklehead would take his time to discover you.

Muffling up one's true personality to convey a superficial notion of otherworldly characteristics is a leisure best suited for psychopaths.

In life, nothing beats simplicity.
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by engrtee(f): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2012
Girls havent even discovered herself. How do we discover them?
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by cindyrella(f): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2012
I agree
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: To Love A Woman Is To Discover Her by honeric01(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2012
Dreams..

How can you discover a woman who's more confused than a one-eyed dog?

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry Two Wives In A One Room Rented Apartment? / Who Is A Man? / Fair Or Not???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.