Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? (12120 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Zikkyy:

grin grin Nope.
Ok, cool smiley
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:
You have not in any way founded all these reports on the Bible. You have not shown how a Christian's opening the door to the enemy is something different from coming under the power of the enemy. You have not shown how even that "opening the door" is possible from the Bible.

I have but I don't mind going over it again .

The issue about Open Doors is based on a simple biblical principle. Right from the old testament

Eccles 10:8
. . . . .whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Take for example Israel as a nation most powerful nation under God by the reason of the covenant but when they go into sin especially idolatry etc. They give room to the enemy to afflict them. The same principles applies today. See what paul says here.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

2 Peter 2:19
. . . . . for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage

You see The same principle is at work. What you give room to can make mastery of you. Same way even though you have dominion over sin but if you give it room, sin ,sickness ,poverty can rule you ,devils can do the same. That doesn't take away your authority but you faith has weaken .

There are teo extremes that should be avoided , one is arrogating to Satan the power he doesn't have and the next is the extreme of Denial of the wiles if the devil. That's illusion. Which I perceive seem to be your position , if a christian gives room to the devil , he will afflict . can you comment on your understanding of these scriptures

Ephesians 4:26-27
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil.

2 Corinthians 2:10-11
11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us:for we are not ignorant of his devices.

1 Thessalonians 2:18
Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
where have you been jo?
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Short answer, NO he/she cant.
The devil has no rights when a spirit-led Christian is involved.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by ATMC(f): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
*enters* winks @ anony nd mouths 'hey 'sup?
@ihedi easy o with bro jo...
I enjoyed d different contributions...
So conclusively...if there's any word like dt...a spirit filled christian can't be possessed huh? Things happening around me say opposite, well i'll study more on it till i'm convinced, for now i think d probability of a christian being possessed is unity until otherwise convinced. Nice thread
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Ayomivic(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ptolomeus: Excellent thread, my friend!
It is contradictory that the vast majority of the "possessed" are just Christians...
The question that arises is this: the Christian God does not protect its devotees? The Christian god has no power to care for their children from the dangers of Satan?
I never understood that.
I do not understand why a God so powerful, is fighting for thousands of years against Satan, unable to overcome ...
I suitable to send a fraternal embrace, dear friend!

You are agent of satan? It seems your master is winning now but his destination or abode is hell. You are obedient servant of your master he will surely reward you.Keep it on.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Knight1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
grin it's been a while I did this.
1. @delafruita...whether it is quoted from Luke or Joshua or Peter...It's the bible and we know It's true.

2. @Jo.....A Christian CAN be sick....example 1. Elisha died of sickness, he was a prophet and before anyone attacks his later life...mere contact with his bones made someone come back to life.
example 2. 2nd timothy 4:20, Paul documents leaving a place called miletus with a man we can safely assume to be a Christian sick...
Sickness can be an affliction of the devil...it also can be caused by poor dieting, weather change etc. Christianity isn't some automatic departure from the happenings on earth..else we'd never be hungry...never age....so eat well, exercise and PRAY for good health
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Knight1: ;
2. @Jo.....A Christian CAN be sick....example 1. Elisha died of sickness, he was a prophet and before anyone attacks his later life...mere contact with his bones made someone come back to life.
example 2. 2nd timothy 4:20, Paul documents leaving a place called miletus with a man we can safely assume to be a Christian sick...
Sickness can be an affliction of the devil...it also can be caused by poor dieting, weather change etc. Christianity isn't some automatic departure from the happenings on earth..else we'd never be hungry...never age....so eat well, exercise and PRAY for good health

I agree with you
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
My brother Joagbaje, please excuse my silence for so long. I could not attend to this until now.

Joagbaje:

I have but I don't mind going over it again .

The issue about Open Doors is based on a simple biblical principle. Right from the old testament

Eccles 10:8
. . . . .whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Take for example Israel as a nation most powerful nation under God by the reason of the covenant but when they go into sin especially idolatry etc. They give room to the enemy to afflict them. The same principles applies today. See what paul says here.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

2 Peter 2:19
. . . . . for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage

You see The same principle is at work. What you give room to can make mastery of you. Same way even though you have dominion over sin but if you give it room, sin ,sickness ,poverty can rule you ,devils can do the same. That doesn't take away your authority but you faith has weaken .

We are not in disagreement over what happens when one walks contrary to faith in God. The disagreement revolves about whether or not a Christian can do such. My position is that it is impossible to a Christian to break an hedge or to submit to anything other than Christ or to be overcome of anything except the Power of God his Father.

There are teo extremes that should be avoided , one is arrogating to Satan the power he doesn't have and the next is the extreme of Denial of the wiles if the devil. That's illusion. Which I perceive seem to be your position , if a christian gives room to the devil , he will afflict . can you comment on your understanding of these scriptures

Ephesians 4:26-27
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil.

11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us:for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

Again I say, there is a mixed multitude that is the Church. Many subscribe to the teachings and practices of Christianity who are no Christians at all. So, these admonitions come to me as ways to separate the true from the false Christian. My question is, do those Scriptures imply that the Christian can come under the power of the enemy at all? I do not think that they do. I think that they say that if one is a Christian, he should not.

[color=#990000]Ephesians 4:26-27

This passage in Ephesians ran straight and true from "But you did not so learn Christ! Assuming that you have really heard Him and been taught by Him, as [all] Truth is in Jesus [embodied and personified in Him]. . ." Those are verses 20 and 21 reading from the Amplified Bible.

The tenth verse which preceded this one you quoted held the answer. Satan's work is always to try to lure the believer outside of Christ because as long as the believer is in Christ, Satan has no legal ground to harm him. But what does this place say? That because we are Christians we know this and we refuse to be lured out. Paul was speaking to his Corinthian children and, with the approval of the Lord, absolved them of their failings so that Satan could find no hold for his accusations against them. That is the Christian way. A Christian has to be other than a Christian to not care for the safety of other Christians and their liberty from Satan's accusation. It is because we are Christians that we exercise the power of forgiveness so that fellow Christians do not come under accusation by the enemy.

This one is not the same as coming under the power of the enemy. Satan is our adversary. He is an intelligent one too. His work is to oppose us. If he sees that we are trying to get something done that will establish the Victory of Christ over him with respect to any given matter, he will definitely stand against us. That he is sometimes successful in preventing us in one way does not mean that he has won at all. In fact, verse two of the next chapter showed that he lost after all. He hindered Paul from going, but not Timothy
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
I'm sorry, I ran out of typing space so I have to continue in a new post.

What I am saying is that the Christian has to be able to break the hedge before the serpent can bite him. The truth of the Bible is that he doesn't. The warnings are like what you give a growing child when you say to him, "you don't do this and that because that is not who you are. Make sure that you are not found contradicting your nature." For the Christian, that contradiction is impossible, for the impostor, it is not. For a mixed multitude of the two, it is necessary to give the warnings so that the result tells who is who.

I am not discrediting your position, my brother. I'm intent only on showing that the Christian is not available to Satan at all for harm. His involvement at all in the believer's life is always toward establishing them more firmly in Christ. And that involvement is utterly governed not by something the believer does or neglects to do but by the Spirit of the Lord.

I'm open to any Scriptures that you think show otherwise.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
@ ihedinobi
Ihedinobi: My brother Joagbaje, please excuse my silence for so long. I could not attend to this until now. :-

We are not in disagreement over what happens when one walks contrary to faith in God. The disagreement revolves about whether or not a Christian can do such.

A christian can surely do. I think the problem is your personal definition of what it is to be a christian.

My position is that it is impossible to a Christian to break an hedge or to submit to anything other than Christ or to be overcome of anything except the Power of God his Father.

You have to line your position with scriptures . A christian can break his wall of protection and walk into demonic torment .

1 John 2:9-11
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Again I say, there is a mixed multitude that is the Church. Many subscribe to the teachings and practices of Christianity who are no Christians at all. So, these admonitions come to me as ways to separate the true from the false Christian.

Does I mean that anyone who does wrong is not a christian? As I said earlier , your definition of Christianity is where the trouble lies . It Is. Of our good works that makes us Christians , rather faith in Jesus and his atonement .

1 John 5:1
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him

My question is, do those Scriptures imply that the Christian can come under the power of the enemy at all? I do not think that they do. I think that they say that if one is a Christian, he should not.

The bible is clear . Ananias haboured greed and opened himself to death to Satan .

Acts 5:3
But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

James 3:15
This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

Or what do you think paul was saying here. About not walking in love.
2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2012
Joagbaje: @ ihedinobi

A christian can surely do. I think the problem is your personal definition of what it is to be a christian.

You have to line your position with scriptures . A christian can break his wall of protection and walk into demonic torment .

1 John 2:9-11
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Does I mean that anyone who does wrong is not a christian? As I said earlier , your definition of Christianity is where the trouble lies . It Is. Of our good works that makes us Christians , rather faith in Jesus and his atonement .

1 John 5:1
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him

The bible is clear . Ananias haboured greed and opened himself to death to Satan .

But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

James 3:15
This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

Or what do you think paul was saying here. About not walking in love.
2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

I hope you can excuse my refusal to continue in this study. I do not cherish endless arguments and when I have to answer the same questions so many times over, it gets sickening, to use somebody else's word.

If I may offer you a piece of advice, please take time to read all my contributions in this discussion from the beginning. It might help you to see what "my" definition of a Christian is and why it is the correct one. It might also help you to see the Scriptures that govern my submissions about what is possible to a Christian and what isn't. It might also answer your questions about what those Scriptures mean.

Whatever it does for you, however, I am not going to stick around to help you prolong the "argument". It's not terribly important to me that you adopt "my" views or to "win". I came here to answer Goshen360's question and I think I have. So, it's goodbye for now, my brother Joagbaje. Perhaps we'll have a more fruitful and less frustrating discussion on another thread.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Skii(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2012
@Joagbaje, its Holy Ghost, not that thing you were typing
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Skii(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I hope you can excuse my refusal to continue in this study. I do not cherish endless arguments and when I have to answer the same questions so many times over, it gets sickening, to use somebody else's word.

If I may offer you a piece of advice, please take time to read all my contributions in this discussion from the beginning. It might help you to see what "my" definition of a Christian is and why it is the correct one. It might also help you to see the Scriptures that govern my submissions about what is possible to a Christian and what isn't. It might also answer your questions about what those Scriptures mean.

Whatever it does for you, however, I am not going to stick around to help you prolong the "argument". It's not terribly important to me that you adopt "my" views or to "win". I came here to answer Goshen360's question and I think I have. So, it's goodbye for now, my brother Joagbaje. Perhaps we'll have a more fruitful and less frustrating discussion on another thread.

if you realise you are wrong, nothing is wrong in admiting. i still have more scriptures to share with u. im not trying to win anything. im very sure of my stand but if im wrong, prove it with scriptures not by assumption
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Skii: @Ihedinobi, I suggest you read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/820063/christians-ever-need-deliverance-demons

And you directed me there because............?
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Skii(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

And you directed me there because............?

Please calm down a little with that tone ( I am already getting scared embarassed)...I am just a little tweeny ant passing by on this matter. Please treat my softly

I only referred you to that thread so you would see the excerpts from the book God2man was reading
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by bigd4050: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2012
I don't think a Christian can be influenced by both God and Satan/demons at the same time. We can only serve one master, not two. If we are Christians, God fills us, but we do still sin against him. I don't think that this sin is because of Satan possessing us though. It's just our own nature. If you aren't a Christian, I think that you can be filled with a demon, but most of the time you aren't. It's just people blaming someone or something else for their own sin issues.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2012
bigd4050: I don't think a Christian can be influenced by both God and Satan/demons at the same time. We can only serve one master, not two..

A christian can yield himself to the devil. Why did the bible say prophecy should be judged? Can a prophet yield to the enemy? Yes!

1 Corinthians 14:29
Two or three people should speak what God has revealed. Everyone else should decide whether what each person said is right or wrong.

We shouldnd argue by personal feeling , let's do it by scriptures.some Christians fall sick some even died untimely death. Because they yielded to influence of the enemy by not walking in love

1 Corinthians 11:29-30
For anyone who eats and drinks without discriminating and recognizing with due appreciation that [it is Christ’s] body, eats and drinks a sentence (a verdict of judgment) upon himself.
30 That [careless and unworthy participation] is the reason many of you are weak and sickly,and quite enough of you have fallen into the sleep of death

Anaias was a christian , but he died because he yielded to satan.

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Skii:

Please calm down a little with that tone ( I am already getting scared embarassed)...I am just a little tweeny ant passing by on this matter. Please treat my softly

I only referred you to that thread so you would see the excerpts from the book God2man was reading

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I went to the thread and what I read there pissed me off. That was why I asked the question. If you'd followed my contributions on this thread, you'd have known or at least had some idea that directing me to that thread would be quite annoying to me.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Skii:

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Joagbaje:

A christian can yield himself to the devil. Why did the bible say prophecy should be judged? Can a prophet yield to the enemy? Yes!

Two or three people should speak what God has revealed. Everyone else should decide whether what each person said is right or wrong.

We shouldnd argue by personal feeling , let's do it by scriptures.some Christians fall sick some even died untimely death. Because they yielded to influence of the enemy by not walking in love

For anyone who eats and drinks without discriminating and recognizing with due appreciation that [it is Christ’s] body, eats and drinks a sentence (a verdict of judgment) upon himself.
30 That [careless and unworthy participation] is the reason many of you are weak and sickly,and quite enough of you have fallen into the sleep of death

I believe this is another example of a liberal interpretation of Scriptures that makes me unwilling to carry on with this discussion with you. I hope you'll quit trying to assign wrong and right when you're insisting on a position that is considered questionable. You can't be both debater and umpire, sir.

However, enjoy your great depth of knowledge in the matter, sir. I don't care anymore to examine the matter with you.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I believe this is another example of a liberal interpretation of Scriptures that makes me unwilling to carry on with this discussion with you. I hope you'll quit trying to assign wrong and right when you're insisting on a position that is considered questionable. You can't be both debater and umpire, sir.

However, enjoy your great depth of knowledge in the matter, sir. I don't care anymore to examine the matter with you.

i wasnt talking to you actually. i was responding to bigd4050 if you observe.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by bigd4050: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Joagbaje:

I agree with you, except I don't agree with your interpretation. Those people that have fallen WERE not Christians. They chose their master. The wrong one. If they were filled with a demon, then they were not Spirit filled or saved.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
bigd4050:

I agree with you, except I don't agree with your interpretation. Those people that have fallen WERE not Christians. They chose their master. The wrong one. If they were filled with a demon, then they were not Spirit filled or saved.

What's your definition of SAVED CHRISTIANS
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by bigd4050: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Joagbaje:

What's your definition of SAVED CHRISTIANS

Someone who believes in Christ, asks Christ to forgive his sins, and actively serves God. Saved Christians fall into sin daily, but they do not make a practice of sin. I also believe that we as humans cannot fully know who is or is not saved 100%.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 6:05am On Aug 16, 2012
@bigd4050

That's not the definition the bible gave. It is not by works But faith through grace. A man becomes a christian by receiving Jesus and eternal life.

1john 5:1
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. . .

So those who fell sick in corinthian church due to their sin were Christians . Ananias was a christian . They open the door for the enemy to invade in their lives . What about the brother that was blaspheming in Corinthian church was he not a christian?

1 Corinthians 5:5
You must then hand that man over to Satan. His body will be destroyed, but his spirit will be saved when the Lord Jesus returns..

He was desciplined with satanic affliction in his flesh. Can a christian open himself to affliction of the enemy ? Yes
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2012
bigd4050:

Someone who believes in Christ, asks Christ to forgive his sins, and actively serves God. Saved Christians fall into sin daily, but they do not make a practice of sin. I also believe that we as humans cannot fully know who is or is not saved 100%.

Are you sure, sir/madam, that you want to do this with Joagbaje? Did you read the entire thread? I encourage you to do so to be sure that you're bringing a fresh perspective to the table.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by spicyv1(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
This is a very interesting thread! Sir Joagbaje your posts clearly indicates that you have deep insight in the things θf the spirit. I celebrate you sir!!!

@ Ihedinobi: I think you should respect the right θf anyone that chooses to learn from Joagbaje or whoever they choose! God bless you sir.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
spicy v:
@ Ihedinobi: I think you should respect the right θf anyone that chooses to learn from Joagbaje or whoever they choose! God bless you sir.

I'm not sure what this means.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by spicyv1(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I'm not sure what this means.

Oh I am sure you very well know what it means, but if you choose to play uncertainty, I will rephrase my words. Please allow bigd4050 to learn from Joagbaje, you have stated that you are disengaging yourself from his posts on this thread, why then discourage another from engaging in insightful debates?
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
spicy v:

Oh I am sure you very well know what it means, but if you choose to play uncertainty, I will rephrase my words. Please allow bigd4050 to learn from Joagbaje, you have stated that you are disengaging yourself from his posts on this thread, why then discourage another from engaging in insightful debates?

Oh that. I assure you it didn't occur to me that you could mean that. Bigd4050 looked about to start a debate with joagbaje holding the views that I held. Do you think it was out of order for me to encourage him to read the entire thread to be sure there was a need to discuss further with Joagbaje? I disengaged with Joagbaje but not with the thread. I don't think it's good practice to jump into a thread and pick up an argument that's already been done. It amounts to waste of time and no new learning.

In fact, I'd expected him to proceed, because I thought he might be bringing a new perspective to the issue.

But if you mean my comment on Joagbaje's response to bigd4050, I meant to use his comments to drive home a point to him, Joagbaje. I wasn't addressing bigd4050.

However, believe me, I've dealt enough with obstinacy not to try to stand in its way. So, everyone is welcome to believe anything they wish and act accordingly. They must also be willing to embrace the consequences though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / Frank Edwards Songs => What Does The Bible Say? / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.