Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? (27347 Views)

Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / Photo: Is This D Most Annoying Man In Nigeria As People Said ? / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Euroclydon(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Rossikk:

But you have folks like you that regularly sing the praises of Ghana, saying she's better than Nigeria. I can use your same argument to destroy the 'Ghana is better than Nigeria' claim.

''Where is Ghana's Dangote Group?
Where is her Zenith Bank?
Where is her First Bank?
Where is her UBA?
Where is her Oando PLC?
Where is her Transcorp?
Where is her GLO?
Where is her INNOSON motors (vehicle manufacturers)?
Where is her Zinox (computer manufacturers)?
Where is her Defence Industries Corporation (DIC), West Africa's largest weapons manufacturer?''

I mean if we want to go down that road of ''this country has bigger companies than that, and therefore must be better'', then Nigeria is surely the second best country in Africa after SA!!!!

Anyone disagree?

I agree with you... Its just so pitiful that some people dont read widely then get off with partial info that demean their own entity....its their type that canvass their family secrets in public regardless of the image it will create about the family in public eyes,forgetting that they are part of that image. Too bad.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Ufeolorun(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2012
Rossikk:

But you have folks like you that regularly sing the praises of Ghana, saying she's better than Nigeria. I can use your same argument to destroy the 'Ghana is better than Nigeria' claim.

''Where is Ghana's Dangote Group?
Where is her Zenith Bank?
Where is her First Bank?
Where is her UBA?
Where is her Oando PLC?
Where is her Transcorp?
Where is her GLO?
Where is her INNOSON motors (vehicle manufacturers)?
Where is her Zinox (computer manufacturers)?
Where is her Defence Industries Corporation (DIC), West Africa's largest weapons manufacturer?''

I mean if we want to go down that road of ''this country has bigger companies than that, and therefore must be better'', then Nigeria is surely the second best country in Africa after SA!!!!

Anyone disagree?

Lol
Only Oando is worthy of note and can be described as global but the rest are just piripata and kara-kata companies even globalcom isn't global
They have what it takes but a lot of them draw too much inspiration from the political sphere and some of the owners are actually sidekicks of our shockingly myopic politicians just look at Transcorp and what has become of it.
I remember sitting in front of tv watching the launch of Transcorp,virtually slobbering, telling my bro. this is it we are taking over West Africa and then on to compete globally.

About Ghana maybe na the wache( lovely food) wey Ghana woman they cook for me they make me support them lol but seriously the political maturity of that country is worthy of note and its translating to some really interesting economic benefits.
Compare Yara dua saga to the effortless transfer of power to Mahama
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2012
India has similar problems to Nigeria (corruption, multi-ethnicity, religious turmoil, widespread poverty, etc).
However, they can't be compared to Nigeria in development, I have to confess. A lot of services that function in India don't even exist in Nigeria. In Delhi, there's a metro line, in Calcutta they have the tram (light rail). Hyderabad and Bangalore are very modern, state of the art places. But in general, India looks poor in infrastructure.

Some of the good things I've seen in India:
- Airports. Very well run, some are old, but many are state of the art. I've seen the ones in Mumbai, Delhi (this one tops any airport in Africa), Calcutta, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai. Far ahead of any airport in Nigeria, even the much-praised MMA2.
- Hotels: They have a lot of 5-star accomodation across India.
- Hospitals: The hospitals here, Nigeria does not have a single one that even comes close. But they are all private sector-owned.
- Military: They have a state of the art military facility in Calcutta. Visited there and was very impressed.
- Metro/Light Rail/Train Service: The Delhi metro is not pristine, but functions surprisingly well. So is the tram in Calcutta. The railway is ubiquitous, everywhere, but looks like our own rail service I have to confess. Though they are using electricity like modern train systems, the trains look like they were fabricated in India. India is not so good with manufacturing.

However, the overall picture of India is not good, I must confess. The whole setup of the country looks a lot like Mushin or Oshodi. Not so many nice neighbourhoods. Also, too many shrines all over the place, with very disturbing images. I visited one in Noida, and was freaked out somewhat. I also found their rickshaws quite annoying. Imagine being ferried from place to place in a pushcart, pulled by a man, not an animal!

And the most disturbing of all: On a major street in Calcutta at 11am in the morning, there were dozens of grown-azz men bathing in public, using water from a broken pipe! On a road as busy as Ikorodu Road, mind you undecided
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Biggyd2: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2012
It is interesting how India tried to put things back in place after this blackout. Will it happen in this country?

NEW DELHI – As electric power was restored across India on Wednesday, the nation’s new power minister sought to tamp down a growing argument between state and federal ministers over who was to blame for Tuesday’s unprecedented blackout.

see
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/02/world/asia/power-restored-after-india-blackout.html?pagewanted=all
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by MrEverest(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Bullshit ke? Lol even my praising your commitment didn't stop that,taek it easy mae! No be fight.

Where's is Nigeria's Tata( though I think conglomerrate company model is 'bullshit')
Where's is Nigeria's Bharti
Where's Nigeria's Arcelo-mittal
Where's Nigeria,s: Reliance industry,Infosys technologies
How many of nigerias political billionaires turned 'corporate titans' as they normally refer to them has been able acquire old and tested western brand like land rover and Jaguar
I said earlier they have problems but its infantile to try use these as reasons why Nigeria should be compared to India.
Let's be patriotic but we should allow our loyalty be guided by what's seriously wrong and not working in Nigeria so we can run towards solution.

Our potential is enormous and that's why I get angry at the way we are just letting our chances slip.
although Nigeria is underperforming but i dont think that India is any better! You asked were is Barti? Then we have Glo. TATA=INNOSON, Reliance=Dangote. NB, India population is 1.3billion while Nigeria is 160million!
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2012
AjanleKoko: And the most disturbing of all: On a major street in Calcutta at 11am in the morning, there were dozens of grown-azz men bathing in public, using water from a broken pipe! On a road as busy as Ikorodu Road, mind you undecided

Yepa!!! shocked grin
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by odocity: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2012
Indians should also experience it for them to kw wat naija is facing.even in naija where they interupt power supply in the national stadium abuja.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2012
HNosegbe:

Yepa!!! shocked grin

Exactly the way I felt bro.
Indians are weird like that. Grown-azz men go just dey waka for town with no shirt on, just loincloths, in busy areas of town.
But their weather is super-hot, mind you.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by MrEverest(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Lol
Only Oando is worthy of note and can be described as global but the rest are just piripata and kara-kata companies even globalcom isn't global
They have what it takes but a lot of them draw too much inspiration from the political sphere and some of the owners are actually sidekicks of our shockingly myopic politicians just look at Transcorp and what has become of it.
I remember sitting in front of tv watching the launch of Transcorp,virtually slobbering, telling my bro. this is it we are taking over West Africa and then on to compete globally.

About Ghana maybe na the wache( lovely food) wey Ghana woman they cook for me they make me support them lol but seriously the political maturity of that country is worthy of note and its translating to some really interesting economic benefits.
Compare Yara dua saga to the effortless transfer of power to Mahama
your argument flies in the face of reason!
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Ufeolorun(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2012
Mr Everest: your argument flies in the face of reason!
That's normal

but don't compare Tata to Innoson pls bro.

1 Like

Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2012
Ufeolorun:
That's normal

Tata with Innoson ke?
No need.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Olaone1: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2012
AjanleKoko: India has similar problems to Nigeria (corruption, multi-ethnicity, religious turmoil, widespread poverty, etc).
However, they can't be compared to Nigeria in development, I have to confess. A lot of services that function in India don't even exist in Nigeria. In Delhi, there's a metro line, in Calcutta they have the tram (light rail). Hyderabad and Bangalore are very modern, state of the art places. But in general, India looks poor in infrastructure.

Some of the good things I've seen in India:
- Airports. Very well run, some are old, but many are state of the art. I've seen the ones in Mumbai, Delhi (this one tops any airport in Africa), Calcutta, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai. Far ahead of any airport in Nigeria, even the much-praised MMA2.
- Hotels: They have a lot of 5-star accomodation across India.
- Hospitals: The hospitals here, Nigeria does not have a single one that even comes close. But they are all private sector-owned.
- Military: They have a state of the art military facility in Calcutta. Visited there and was very impressed.
- Metro/Light Rail/Train Service: The Delhi metro is not pristine, but functions surprisingly well. So is the tram in Calcutta. The railway is ubiquitous, everywhere, but looks like our own rail service I have to confess. Though they are using electricity like modern train systems, the trains look like they were fabricated in India. India is not so good with manufacturing.

However, the overall picture of India is not good, I must confess. The whole setup of the country looks a lot like Mushin or Oshodi. Not so many nice neighbourhoods. Also, too many shrines all over the place, with very disturbing images. I visited one in Noida, and was freaked out somewhat. I also found their rickshaws quite annoying. Imagine being ferried from place to place in a pushcart, pulled by a man, not an animal!

And the most disturbing of all: On a major street in Calcutta at 11am in the morning, there were dozens of grown-azz men bathing in public, using water from a broken pipe! On a road as busy as Ikorodu Road, mind you undecided

This is actually more objective. Forget the hype from Western countries, India faces huge challenges. They are in doldrums similar to Nigeria's. Western powers are trying to use India to douse the unrelenting pressure from China. But, it has not recorded much success. The Economist is one of those Western papers that eulogise India, but it is a big ruse. Two years ago (may be September, 2010 edition) The Economist's main headline was "Why India may overtake China." Guys, it's probably the best (worst?) example of yellow journalism I have ever seen.

I once did a report on India Vs China, the gap is incredible. India stands no chance of catching up, despite the advantages of being an English-speaking country.

Bottom line: India is better than Nigeria - far better, however, India faces similar challenges. In fact, some of my India mates listed corruption as one of their national culture. We joke about these things. And, they also make scathing remarks about their country. . . just as we do in Naija.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by brosB: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Thiers is 2 days,in Nigeria we have over 100milion nigerian that have not seing electricity since they were born and seem not to have the hope of seing it some day. that has not made headline in the international media.should thiers be a shocking news?
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Olaone1: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ufeolorun:
That's normal

Tata with what? Even the smallest Tata subsidiary is far ahead

Hehehe. The guy should just come off it
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ola one:

This is actually more objective. Forget the hype from Western countries, India faces huge challenges. They are in doldrums similar to Nigeria's. Western powers are trying to use India to douse the unrelenting pressure from China. But, it has not recorded much success. The Economist is one of those Western papers that eulogise India, but it is a big ruse. Two years ago (may be September, 2010 edition) The Economist's main headline was "Why India may overtake China." Guys, it's probably the best example of yellow journalism I have ever seen.

I once did a report on India Vs China, the gap is incredible. India stands no chance of catching up, despite the advantages of being an English-speaking country.

Bottom line: India is better than Nigeria, however, India faces similar challenges. In fact, some of my India mates listed corruption as one of their national culture. We joke about these things. And, they also make scathing remarks about their country. . . just as we do in Naija.

I have had the privilege of spending time in both countries recently.
You cannot even begin to compare. China is as developed as any Western country you may think of. They've got all the infrastructure. India is as rough and rugged as any African country, though they have some infrastructure.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Olaone1: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You cannot even begin to compare. China is as developed as any Western country you may think of. They've got all the infrastructure. India is as rough and rugged as any African country, though they have some infrastructure.
I noticed that from the way you analysed India.

India is probably the dirtiest country in the world. In fact, Chinese people have a name for India that mocks India as nothing but a big dirty habitat.

I haven't been to these countries, though.

@all. Let Rossikke be jare. Rossikke is, well, being Rossikke. He is a pan Africanist.

He's very passionate about Africa. wink wink
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Olaone1: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sorry to digress, guys. But, imagine this crap from the economist. No wonder people are still slating them.

And, these are not the main report. I may post that later.

Imagine this: http://www.economist.com/economist-asks/will_indias_rate_economic_growth_overtake_chinas
And this:
http://www.economist.com/node/17145035

^^change the world did you say the Economist? C'mon!

Some comments:

Yeah, that's it. An attempt to make it the counterweight to China's success:

It really depends on how much money the west are going to pump into India to make it the counterweight to China's rise. We should be smart enough to work together instead of being the victims of those "soft talking but carry a big stick" guys again! Never forget what history teaches us.

It is sheer stupidity to even compare India with China. The cons are way too many to mention and waste time on. You can read the post of FriendsOfIndia to know the truth. Illiteracy, Corruption etc. etc. are all major probs but the biggest problem is that Indian government has not been able to include the common man in India growth story which is in hands of a chosen few (may be 1%).
We'll have to wait at least another 10 years to even start making a comparison.

[b]we r in 2012 already, and china istill by far the fatsest growing largest economy(9.2% in 2011, indias growth has fallen to under 8%(7.5% precisely). TBH i dont think india will pass china very soon(ur 2013 prediction is not viable) [/b]but in the long run say 2018-2020 it may overtake china. The world keeps changing and we can never predict for sure what willl happen in future. so india might just surpass china sooner than i predict, u never know. but untill then we have to watch china keep increasing the gap between it and india. I just hope indias growth catches up with China soon. else it may feel inferior to china and be considered a junior partner by it and the U.S. and i dont want to see a ''G2'' a bipolar world betweeen china and U.S

It is in the realm of Fantasy-Land to even imsgine that a India, a country ,whose GDP growth rate is directly dependent on the annual Monsoon Rains, & where 70% of its workforce is directly or indirectly involved in agriculture ever hope to overtake (in growth rates) China , the world's manufacturing powerhouse, whos exports, and trade surplus keeps on growing even as we write

China, with a forex reserve of USD 2.6 trillion, is going ahead to implement a massive urbanization prgram to re=locate 100s of millions of rural people to 100 new mega cities---which Prof Robet FOGEL says will add several percentage points to her GDP growth rates

Plus, Prof FOGEL is amazed at China's education program wich will again add several more percentage points to he GDP growth rate

Clearly, China with her huge foreign curency reserves, has several huge advantages over India , in that she can invest in programs to spur growth further

Looks like the race is already over---which one of India own minister had alrready admitted when he said "India has already lost the race"
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Only 2 days and they are talking . . . rubbish! angry angry
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Katsumoto: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Bros

You are stretching the truth a bit now.

Some Chinese cities are developed no doubt but if you compare countries, then China is not as developed as any developed country. China has many cities that have developed neighbourhoods right beside slums. Shangai has many neighbourhoods like that. Shenzhen which is a Special Economic Zone, is surrounded by slums. More slums are being built as lilongs make way for skyscrapers and displaced people move into other slums, making the situation worse. You can see the slums from the developed parts.

I agree that India is an eyesore but that has more to do with the environment and the culture of indians.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Olaone1: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Katsumoto:

Bros

Some Chinese cities are developed no doubt but if you compare countries, then China is not as developed as any developed country. China has many cities that have developed neighbourhoods right beside slums. Shangai has many neighbourhoods like that. Shenzhen which is a Special Economic Zone, is surrounded by slums. More slums are being built as lilongs make way for skyscrapers and displaced people move into other slums, making the situation worse. You can see the slums from the developed parts.

I agree that India is an eyesore but that has more to do with the environment and the culture of indians.

You are right
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Katsumoto:

Bros

True.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Katsumoto: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ola one:
I noticed that from the way you analysed India.

India is probably the dirtiest country in the world. In fact, Chinese people have a name for India that mocks India as nothing but a big dirty habitat.

I haven't been to these countries, though.

@all. Let Rossikke be jare. Rossikke is, well, being Rossikke. He is a pan Africanist.

He's very passionate about Africa. wink wink

Being a pan Africanist shouldn't mean lying to yourself and others. You are not doing yourself any favours by embellishing.

Living in the past doesn't do anyone any good because while you are reminiscing, others are making progress. What Africa needs are forward thinking leaders who are not only concerned with bridging the gap with the leading nations but also strategizing on how to surpass them. China wouldn't be where it is today if it kept reminding itself that it had a glorious past which was destroyed by Western imperialism (Mao's philosophy kept China back for decades). 'Bigging' yourself up wont make you grow, strategizing and implementing will. So far, there is nothing in Nigeria to suggest a good strategy and direction. Deng Xiaoping's vision took over 30 years to actualise; when will Nigeria have a leader like that?
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by redsun(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
600 million will partially mean 60percent of india,s pop. And for this kind of news to make headlines when 99 percent of nigeria pop lives in pepertual darkness year round,with nobody raising an eye-lid,not even bbc informants,means india is truely on the world map for devepment.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Azumy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
tunnytox: @OP
What's your point pls? Should we now celebrate mediocricy just because it's also happening in India?
i think d poster is only tryin 2 make us see reasons why we must b appreciative of God's favour on us evn wen tin seems bad! I beliv nigerian stil av causes 2 tnk God exspecially wit dis recent @least 18hrz of constnt power supply! SWiTCH On D BULBs LET DRE b LiGhT nd DRe has been LiGht TNK GoD!
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Olaone1: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Katsumoto:

Being a pan Africanist shouldn't mean lying to yourself and others. You are not doing yourself any favours by embellishing.

Living in the past doesn't do anyone any good because while you are reminiscing, others are making progress. What Africa needs are forward thinking leaders who are not only concerned with bridging the gap with the leading nations but also strategizing on how to surpass them. China wouldn't be where it is today if it kept reminding itself that it had a glorious past which was destroyed by Western imperialism (Mao's philosophy kept China back for decades). 'Bigging' yourself up wont make you grow, strategizing and implementing will. So far, there is nothing in Nigeria to suggest a good strategy and direction. Deng Xiaoping's vision took over 30 years to actualise; when will Nigeria have a leader like that?

You are right. I used to view Rossikke as an oddball. But, these days, I respect what he stands for. I don't think we can change the guy.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by kuramo: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
Here is my comments re an Indian company( National Power Grid Company of India ) bidding to take over and run our national Grid TCN- Transmission Company of Nigeria ) back in Aug 2010. It was very clear to me then that the Indians should not be trusted to turn around our National Grid when they cannot seem to cope with their ageing national grid infrastructure.

I also noted my preference for Manitoba Hydroelectric, a Canadian company with the requisite experience in such field and i'm happy the Federal Government/Bart Nnaji has seen sense to award the management contract to manage our National Grid to the Canadians.

The massive power outage in India has been managed by the same Indian company mentioned above.

Re: Canadian, Indian, Irish Firms Bid To Run Power Grid : Bart Nnaji by kuramo: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2010

This appears to be a positive move by the Presidency, but I'm not so sure about giving an Indian company the very important responsibility of running our national grid or the successor national power transmission company.

We must not forget the shambles the Indians made of our already sick Nigerian Railway Corporation. The Indians may be an Asian economic powerhouse on the ascent, but we cannot trust their expertise and reliability on such a critical part of our infrastructure at this point in time.

I personally will favour the Canadian group for the simple reason that they are less likely to be corrupt as the Indians are.
[/color]
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by miketayo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Exactly the way I felt bro.
Indians are weird like that. Grown-azz men go just dey waka for town with no shirt on, just loincloths, in busy areas of town.
But their weather is super-hot, mind you.

But there are so many grown azz men with no shirt on the street on lagos too undecided.... weather plays no role in showing which country is better, BTW the north of Nigeria is just as hot as india. plus it still snows in india despite their hot Summer.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by miketayo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
Every problem india has...Nigeria has got them too...but not all the good things in india that is in Nigeria
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Azumy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
Katsumoto:

You keep trying to shift the post. The thread is about India and Nigeria and not about Nigeria and Ghana. If you want to compare Nigeria and Ghana, then by all means, open another thread for that.
hahahaha
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by dammytosh: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
I have been to india. The poverty level is extremely high but guess my conclusion,

They have so much hope than our useless Nigeria with the way things are done and what is put in place. I could not hold back my tears when i saw what the government is doing with their meagre resources.

The Metro line ur 'Most perfoming' Governor is trying to put in place in Lagos is a very old project in Indian.

Power Supply is better than the one in Nigeria and their currency is 3 times better than Nigerian currency.
1 rupee is approximately 3naira.

Truth be told, Nigeria is a failure that will take only MIRACLE (NOT THE BRAIN WASHING/FRAUDULENT CHARADES U SEE IN SOME CHURCHES) to get back on track.

- My Painful Submission

Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Katsumoto:

Bros

Well, don't you have slums in developed countries? Some of the slums I saw in China are actually villages, without skyscrapers and modern amenities. They don't look necessarily dirty or overcrowded.
Re: I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? by Katsumoto: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Well, don't you have slums in developed countries? Some of the slums I saw in China are actually villages, without skyscrapers and modern amenities. They don't look necessarily dirty or overcrowded.

http://1.bp..com/_8XPdscEISUE/TVG7YpSPEXI/AAAAAAAAAJA/6tmMYd1vLgQ/s1600/Slums.jpg

Slum na slum

The term slum is relative to the country in perspective.

You maybe referring to villages in the rural areas. But in the cities, there are many slums. Most of the new developments came about with the clearing of slums. But the slums remain nonetheless and they are visible. If you remain in Manhattan, you don't see the ghettos in other parts of NY.

Even if you close your eyes, you can't miss the slums in China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.