Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? (2955 Views)

Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Is your life so pathetic?
What credibility are you talking about?
Oh! So you are just like sexkills that will do anything just to be known on nairaland.
So b*itch the real world is out there and not on nairaland so lick your stucking butt.

Did Seun tell you he enjoys my 'credibility'? Just right after that thread, another one made it to the front page. And watch out for many more....

See how pathetic and bitter you are, so posting on nairaland will give me a life out there? Don't be like you gay boyfriend bi*tch. Reason before posting.
Nigga go hug a transformer. I am not going to bandy words with you becos i,unlike you, have better things to do with my precious time than argue with a fake azz cyber local champion who spends his days dreaming up the next lie to post on the net.

You need JESUS cool
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Did Seun tell you he enjoys my 'credibility'? Just right after that thread, another one made it to the front page. And watch out for many more....

I am just seeing this becos i didnt read the bullsheeit you posted...Nigga what is wrong with you?? The Seun you are referring to is a millionaire, while you on the other hand, your biggest ambition is to create threads that will make it to the front page.

We aint all like you, fool, some of us gat bigger dreams than NL's front page... I didnt realise i was talking to a bloody kid. Nigga u need to grow up angry

Like i said earlier, you need Jesus to show you the way.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by naptu2: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:
I am just seeing this becos i didnt read the bullsheeit you posted...Nigga what is wrong with you?? The Seun you are referring to is a millionaire, while you on the other hand, your biggest ambition is to create threads that will make it to the front page.

We aint all like you, fool, some of us gat bigger dreams than NL's front page... I didnt realise i was talking to a bloody kid. Nigga u need to grow up angry

Like i said earlier, you need Jesus to show you the way.

Wow! Knockout!!!
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by KINGwax(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

seriously man, i didn't see this. You're such a fucck! It's guys like u dt print posters to be class captains. It so much kills u if u aint noticed! God! Seun is making it big time and so it will alwys be whether u posted to add to his purse or not. And besides, if it were those days when nairaland itself got credibility, ur thread won't survive a night but since topics like, 'how can i kill myself without dying' makes it the front page, yours obviously shld.
By the way, if you're thinking of paying for your jamb exams wit the award you'll collect here, it won't happen. Sorry to disappoint u dude..
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by acidtalk: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
^^
So you bi*tches are now talking of growing up right?
When I was acting matured you all took the baby line,

Now let's derail the threads in whatever form, seems while some of us were in our offices, some of you resumed here and started scrolling through.

If you wanna act matured I am way ahead and you will meet me there, if you want to be silly, I could show you the definition.

See them, Sexkills in 10,000 different usernames.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by zugoboss(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
tellwisdom: Guy we never free you for the first lie you furnished us with earlier oo..U stil get mind dey open another thread angry angry
lwkmd here o! The guy name na Linus.
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
KINGwax: seriously man, i didn't see this. You're such a fucck! It's guys like u dt print posters to be class captains. It so much kills u if u aint noticed! God! Seun is making it big time and so it will alwys be whether u posted to add to his purse or not. And besides, if it were those days when nairaland itself got credibility, ur thread won't survive a night but since topics like, 'how can i kill myself without dying' makes it the front page, yours obviously shld.
By the way, if you're thinking of paying for your jamb exams wit the award you'll collect here, it won't happen. Sorry to disappoint u dude..
Lwkmd ehhhhhcheesy!!
See finishinggrin!!
I'm beginning to feel sorry for this acidtalk character sad
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk: ^^
If you wanna act matured I am way ahead and you will meet me there, if you want to be silly, I could show you the definition.

You know, you sound exactly like my youngest bro after he has just being thoroughly trounced by members of the household.

If he had an NL account, i woulda sworn he was acidtalk...
I will have to quiz him properly lemme know if i have been exchanging words with my lil bro... undecided
Re: How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
KINGwax: seriously man, i didn't see this. You're such a fucck! It's guys like u dt print posters to be class captains. It so much kills u if u aint noticed! God! Seun is making it big time and so it will alwys be whether u posted to add to his purse or not. And besides, if it were those days when nairaland itself got credibility, ur thread won't survive a night but since topics like, 'how can i kill myself without dying' makes it the front page, yours obviously shld.

Ewelamo oooo! shocked shocked

Fawcking hell mate! U went hard......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? / Guys Are Too Selfish But WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.