Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Love : Share Your Experiences (2991 Views)

What Have You Done For Love?Share your maga experience. / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by bingbagbo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
CAN real love develop online with both seeing before?
share your experiences folks

1 Like

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is gonna be interesting
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
space booked jare, tosyne2much thank you for bringing me here
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
space booked jare, tosyne2much thank you for bringing me here
chibwike let's fold our arms and see how it goes grin
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by valmunich(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
This property is not for sale undecided
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Its doesnt lead anywhr....

1 Like

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by stanconnect(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
its very possible, buh the chances of em getting married its often rare...most @ times the guys see it as an opportunity to flirt and take advantage of the ladies...the bad guys though..lol...u know ladies are easily triggered by what goes into their ears so this bad guys..A.K.A "BADOOS" often use the social network as a medium to unleash their potentials on a trial and error bases and most times they end up getting @ their desires which is the reason why almost all the social networks are flooded today.

but on a second note its really feasible; i think even here on Nairaland, i have witnessed testimonies of couples who started from here and ended up getting married. its a two way thing though..all depends on whom u fall victim to!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Rapsainot(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Rapsainot(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
chibwike let's fold our arms and see how it goes grin
I sight you wink
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
I sight you wink
hey my parley how u dey nooooow ?
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
bingbagbo:
CAN real love develop online without both seeing before?
share your experiences folks
you mean 'without' ? yea...don't expect me to share my experience though
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Its mostly crap
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by bingbagbo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Its mostly crap

is that your experience so far?
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Tymax(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
To be frank, online "love" is fake. It can only become real when you both meet and evaluate each other properly. Without the meeting, you both will be falling in love with personalities that have been conjured up and exist only in your minds. When you meet your online interest, his/her personality will be laid bare before you for scrutiny. One visit/meeting almost never enough.

As a guy who places value on the appearance of a woman, I would not make a decision to cultivate an online relationship. I must set my eyes on the prize and see who I'm getting involved with.

Mannerisms, eye contact, and general comportment speak volumes to me about a person.

3 Likes

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
bingbagbo:

is that your experience so far?
try getting most of them to meet with you in real life
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by nickz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
most of them just leads to s3x chat nothing more
i have this badluck of meeting only the s3x starved ones
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by bingbagbo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
nickz:
most of them just leads to s3x chat nothing more
i have this badluck of meeting only the s3x starved ones
t

whT is sex chat?
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by nickz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
bingbagbo:
t

whT is sex chat?
ask prettythicksmegringrin

i learnt it from hersad
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by MisterLongman(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
bingbagbo:
t

whT is sex chat?
When two or more people are talking about their sexes
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 22, 2014
....I have no experience at all in this department.....All I can say is that, anything love comes with luck.....

...Some people might have tried it and it worked well for them....some also tried it and had a bitter experience....

....Online dating is a risky business....Especially these days when people lie to get what they want, when there are lots of ritualist and kidnappers....

2 Likes

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Truckpusher(m): 3:40am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

....I have no experience at all in this department.....All I can say is that, anything love comes with luck.....

...Some people might have tried it and it worked well for them....some also tried it and had a bitter experience....

....Online dating is a risky business....Especially these days when people lie to get what they want, when there are lots of ritualist and kidnappers....
Hehe grin
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2014
nickz:
ask prettythicksmegringrin

i learnt it from hersad
hahahahahaha nickz you no serious i don't know what is sex chat either#To bite off your ear dey hungry me
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Georgematics(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Internet dating is cool...especially that scary part were you guys are about to meet each other...you wud like to see her first...hehe
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by bingbagbo(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Georgematics:
Internet dating is cool...especially that scary part were you guys are about to meet each other...you wud like to see her first...hehe

grin grin

but why? grin grin grin
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by justmag(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

Hold up! Hold up!! So Ritualistic have taken their market online?? So some girl with a hot profile picture could be a setup for a brother when they meet?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Georgematics(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2014
bingbagbo:

grin grin

but why? grin grin grin

she might be an opposite of dat cutie u saw on the Dp :p....talking from experience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha nickz you no serious i don't know what is sex chat either#To bite off your ear dey hungry me
giv me ur pin, i will show u wat sex chat mean
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Internet love? #smilessheepishly# I used to(over 4 years now) have online girlfriends on 2go...from Germany, SA, Kenya, Nigeria, USA...One of them from Nigeria came for my Graduation when I invited her... Some of them are honest and just need a friend to talk to when they feel bored...

I won't forget this one: I liked her pics on 2go and all...We chatted for some weeks and decided to see here in PH...Na him I wait for over 1 hour for her to come out...she came and I was fazed...Who be this I felt bad though, gave her what the #100 pop corn I bought for her and left her...
Some girls sha

#Madridsta speaking#
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by teewai3(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2014
for me, online love is a 'no go area' cos its human nature that we have to see and touch that person as well as read their body language and their actions towards us. A person can say 1,000 times they love you over the Internet and send all the pictures they want, but unless you can meet and date off and on then you will never truly know if it's love. You have no idea who is at the other end of the Internet and even the pictures they send may not be their own.
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by adepiero: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Online love or dating is better put as online flirting!

I have had my fair share and to tell the truth, its just all about sex.

To me, most couples that met online have had so many failed relationships and their last shot was meeting a complete stranger who doesn't know their past. and in some case you find gold diggers just wanting a ready made home (women especially)

Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by skentelelady(f): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
I have never been fortunate in this area because most of the guys are not who they claim they are. Lies eveywhere

Even though it works for some people i know on this forum, it has not worked for me

Like most people have said, most guys use this medium to sleep with dumb ladies while some guys fall as mugus to sharp girls online

Maybe it is not meant for me grin
Re: Internet Love : Share Your Experiences by adrainuche(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Yes, it works i bet you, Ave mastered the act but dnt try it here !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys / See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.