Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends (19290 Views)

If Your Boo/spouse Keeps Many Female/male Friends / How Many Female Nairalanders Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by joshjosh(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
girls can be very dangerous
. wao coming from a lady!!!!

i wonder what you ladies would say if you heard a man making the above the statement. i agree with what you guys are saying though.

what we are saying is the moment you start going out with someone, get rid of all your friends of the same sex to make an insecure person feel secure. i wish there was a pill for jealousy and insecurity.

i have friends who are like sisters to me. we have come along some 15 -30yrs. personally, i don't make friends easily and i adore the few the good Lord have placed in my life. we have managed to avoid sleeping together all these years. i wont give them up for anything.

hope you guys find the people you are looking for

happy new year everyone
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by janami(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2008
lol. i have just the rite guy and i am not looking anymore wink. see, this one is not called insecurity o. cheesy let me tell u smtg: if u have a girlfriend and she does not bat an eye if u have female friends fawning around u all the time, run o. Cos i beleive she does not care a hoot about u. If the feelings are there she will surely say smtg, even if it is in passing.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by estherino: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
The right guy isn't the one that flirts outrageously with you. It's the one that stands in the background and catches you when you fall. like she said no argument.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by yongbabe(f): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2008
What is the big deal if he has female frends??
dont u know ur man?? u should know him enough to if he is the cheating type
what do u want him to do?? chase his frends away because of u??
for christ sake they r his childhood frends. rather than tellin him to send them away,
tell him 2 minimize the tyme he spends with them. jealousy will kill ur relationship, the key to the solution is c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by janami(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2008
have a conversation where he tells u that u are only being jealous. Tell him to limit the time, then he says u are stifling him, i just learnt to deal wit it, but i dnt like it.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by iyen(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
d same thing will happen also if your girlfriend keep numerous boys
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by spoilt(f): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
why a 'taken' man will love to get validation from a bunch of crayfish girls is beyond me. I think its an ego thing for a man to think women still find him attractive,The thing is if you let your man knows it bothers you, he'll keep doing it to annoy you.Its a mind game. If he keeps a string of friends, keep a string of male friends too.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by ephizy360: 1:48am On Jan 09, 2008
At least is ok 2 see a guy like this,most women flirt like him, love him or leave him,na so una be, women,always complaining.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by ephizy360: 1:51am On Jan 09, 2008
At least is ok 2 see a guy like this,most women flirt  like him, love him or leave him,na so una be, women,always complaining.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by vanstanzy(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2008
TELL IT 2 HIS FACE LOL!let him no u love him&how uneasy u feel abt d multiple girls around him.if there is 1 thing i always say its "DONT TEMPT TEMPTATION".He might fall in-btw the legs of any of this girls if he doesnt start shedding his exess lugage.But all the same it'll take "strong character" on his part not to.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by suprted(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
this thread.

first of all this post:

@Poster

If your boyfriend keeps many female friend, then his @ss is gay. PERIOD !

i would have thought it the other way round. i mean what's gayer hanging around a bunch of girls or hanging around a bunch of guys.

second of all. if he's friends with them before you met him, why hasn't he slept with them yet. if he was going to sleep with them, he would have done it by then. if he wanted to be with them, and it was possible, wouldn't he have done so?

thirdly, most of my girlfriends now i only have platonic feelings for. the ones i have deeper feelings for, it's mostly only because i'm single and i think they'd be a good catch.

however in the posters case, the friendship is a bit weird. i guess its just a cultural thing in the sense that you can't be mates with a girl back home.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by ammamat(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
@suprted (m) I started noticing it after awhile. Have gievn him long rob his flexing up and down now with plenty girls, fucking them anyhow, even to the one he claim to be his coursin.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by obrokoto: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
there is love in sharing and if u dont want to share your man,talk some sense into him
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by mTomas: 2:11am On Oct 16, 2009
if you keep giving him what he needs he'll keep coming back. Sorry ladies you really dont understand Men and what drives us.

Please visit my blogg. I m really interested in exploring this whole thing. Lets learn and discuss this subject openly. - tell me yours I'll tell you mine !!!

http://life2live-tm..com/2009/09/life2live.html
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by platinumnk(f): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2009
spoilt:

why a 'taken' man will love to get validation from a bunch of crayfish girls is beyond me. I think its an ego thing for a man to think women still find him attractive,The thing is if you let your man knows it bothers you, he'll keep doing it to annoy you.Its a mind game. If he keeps a string of friends, keep a string of male friends too.

you hit the nail on the head darling!!

as long as it doesnt interfere with the r/s I wont question, just like he shouldnt question my male friends
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by TheSeeker(m): 5:12am On Nov 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by ammamat(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2009
is nice to know that this post is still alive,
I let the cat out of bag, and i tell u guys,,,, the guy is still the same , he has not change, his present chic also is complaining of the same thing, guess what, thier are even no more coz mean the chic can't cope according to him.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by platinumnk(f): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
ammamat:

is nice to know that this post is still alive,
I let the cat out of bag, and i tell u guys,,,, the guy is still the same , he has not change, his present chic also is complaining of the same thing, guess what, thier are even no more coz mean the chic can't cope according to him.

like i said , as long as his friends dont interfere with the r/s then there shouldnt be a problem.

I think in that situation above, it would have been better if the girls knew you.

And talk to ur bf about every feeling that come up, being open is vital to every relationship.

I dont know all my mans girl "friends" likewise me, but if I asked about any of them, he never hesitates to answer my questions and I him .

Thats how it should be to keep any ill harbored feelings at bay.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by freecocoa(f): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2009
u sound like a very jealous lover,i can tell u dat there might rily be nohing btwn him and dose girls cos i have male frnds who re just frnds,all u hav 2 do is try 2 find out if wat he said is true if it is then u hav nothing 2 worry about.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by agathamari(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
see if he is willing to give you thier contacts so you can be friends with them as well. if he has nothing to hide them then he will agree with that idea. once your around them you will get a feel for them or is he refuses with some of them trust your gut. if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck. . . . . . . . .
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by rubi(f): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
If women are still crowding him up he is not telling them exactly whom you are to him so they take you as one of them
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by kenuoyibo(m): 3:56am On Mar 07, 2010
If he's keeping female friends, you just have to be on top of your game i . e . ensure that when you quarrel with him, you reconcile asap. dont leave him to be the one calling you alone, also call or text, because if a friend of his outsmarts you by filling a communication vacuum you may not find funny.
However, get to know his female friends,so he can introduce you as his girlfriend, that could restrain some of them. (Dont make it too obvious though.)
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by cindybrown(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
Heart break could b on it's way so u better get ur armour girl.Detach a bit of ur emotions frm ur relationship, discuss wit him how u feel abt dose hawks around him and pray 2 GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / What's Your Relationship Status ? / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.