Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Could It Be A Mistake??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be A Mistake??? (1271 Views)

Guys Will you Accept This As A Mistake From Your Girl(snapshot) / Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be A Mistake??? by bingbagbo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
i had a very short relationship with the girl about 3 years older than me.We broke up and decided not to be on good terms.
Exactly one month ago, i saw this strange number call my phone, i picked and it was her.She said she was sorry and that she was calling someone else who had the same as mine on her phone.
Yesterday she called my phone again, i picked and she said "oh, i think i have to delete your number, i was calling someone else"
is she telling the truth or she is playing mind games with me? help me now!!!
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
She's a freaky girl.. That's d stupp1d mind games big girls play cheesy jst ignore her, do not gel. In no time she wud confess cheesy
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hmmm. Somebody is missing bin gbagbo smiley
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Am totally speechless embarassed
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Walexz02(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
No mind am she dey wine u jare....she don miss ya akpako wink
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by MMM2(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op

Can u send me d nos
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ op next time she do it again tell her u never meant 2 pick de call if u know dat she is de person calling and cut de call urself, since she want 2 play mind game let de game began
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Csami(m): 2:10am On Aug 01, 2012
Op, person no dey play with again?
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 01, 2012
The 1st time: Likely.
The 2nd time: Likely NOT.
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by ireke(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2012
Block her number if your phone has the capability to block numbers. If she calls you with another umber then you can be sure there's more to it than a simple mix up.
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by cindyrella(f): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2012
Blugreen: Am totally speechless embarassed
Wetin? U are always speechless.
You be deaf and dumb? angry

1 Like

Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by bingbagbo(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm. Somebody is missing bin gbagbo smiley

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by mimicue(f): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2012
cindyrella:
Wetin? U are always speechless.
You be deaf and dumb? angry

Abi oh or beta still don't comment undecided
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by temi4fash(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2012
hmm. na mind games joor... she don miss u ni... badt guy wink wink wink
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2012
bin gbagbo in the romance section shocked I need to find out if there's been a cosmic shift! grin

okies! Where were we? Aha! She's using Reverse Psychology on you. You're one of the reserves she has on The Bench! shocked
However, with your recent hallucinations in the jokes section, you should count yourself lucky to be in such position. grin grin

Bombastic element grin

1 Like

Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by KINGwax(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: She's a freaky girl.. That's d stupp1d mind games big girls play cheesy jst ignore her, do not gel. In no time she wud confess cheesy
big girls, or small girls? If a big girl wants u back, she'll say it directly not minding if you're married so stop dating lower-brained higher animals
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by slimchi2k2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
bin bin bin the joke presido,hi
Re: Could It Be A Mistake??? by dammytex: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
She made a mistake first and repeated the mistake once. Its not too much yet; I think.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About Men And Romance / Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? / IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.