Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed (1274 Views)

True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by informa: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2013
“Starting from today, you cease to be husband and wife; you shall go your separate ways and maintain peace." This was the statement made by an Agege Customary Court President in Lagos on Tuesday when he dissolved a seven-year-old marriage of an office assistant who said that her husband was unable to satisfy in bed.

According to him, the evidence before the court showed the marriage of Mr Maxwell Madu and Grace, had broken down irretrievably.

The petitioner, Grace, 24, had filed a divorce suit submitting that her husband, Maxwell, had not been able to give her sexual satisfaction. “Since I got married to him, I have not enjoyed sex; he does not perform well in bed,’’ she said. She also accused him of maltreating her.

Maxwell on his own part, said that since he lost his job, Grace had taken to adultery. “She is never satisfied in bed; even if we go five rounds, she will still ask for more.“My wife returns late at night, flirts around with different men and, at times, does not come home after work,’’ he said.

The court dissolved the marriage, granting the husband the custody of the child.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/marriage-crash-wife-bed.html

Re: IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by ajasbaba(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2013
smiley :onow this is serious. 5 rounds and not still satisfied :onow this is serious. 5 rounds and not still satisfied
this girl must be high on something
Re: IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by greatgod2012(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2013
All this marriage dramas sha!

Btw, are those the couple involved, because this is about the 5th time i will be seeing this picture backing up negative marriage dramas. This was exact picture used on "no sex when mum is around" thread.
Re: IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by AtheistD(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

She needed mr cork wink

PS: The man isnt impotent, he just failed to match her desires.
Re: IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by Uceegal: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Disadvantage of s.ex b4 marriage. If she wasnt exposed to several s.ex experiences before marriage... I guess she wouldnt ve known a bad s.ex partner bt wud ve simple tot dat was d way s.ex feels. 7yrs of marriage @ 24, her body stil dey hot... Lolz
Re: IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by claimme: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2013
"Disadvantage of s.ex b4 marriage. If she wasnt exposed to several s.ex experiences before marriage... I guess she wouldnt ve known a bad s.ex partner bt wud ve simple tot dat was d way s.ex feels. 7yrs of marriage @ 24, her body stil dey hot... Lolz
"
I TOTALLY AGREE WIF YOU 100%. Buh come o, that shows she got married at 17!
Re: IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed by claimme: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2013
"Disadvantage of s.ex b4 marriage. If she wasnt exposed to several s.ex experiences before marriage... I guess she wouldnt ve known a bad s.ex partner bt wud ve simple tot dat was d way s.ex feels. 7yrs of marriage @ 24, her body stil dey hot... Lolz
"
I TOTALLY AGREE WIF YOU 100%. Buh come o, that shows she got married at 17!btw IS DIK FOOD?

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Alw / Choosing Between Two Girls / Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.