Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Story Of A Wise Business Man - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of A Wise Business Man (20831 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by ibromati(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2012
the story was interesting it makes some

sense
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by Anaegboka(m): 4:04am On Aug 10, 2012
Will people ever be honest? This guy should have had the guts to accept he copied the story. Thief telling others about honesty.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by dejiswaggs(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2012
alkadriyar: No wonder all the imported rice from china and india are parboild so we cant grow them in nigeria.
Like seriously !!!
smiley cheesy
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2012
Its pays to be honest.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by buchai: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2012
Nice story. Pls send it Wale Adenuga production i think the story qualifies to be viewd by all in SUPER STORY.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by osifred(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2012
lacicrips: Johnny or what's his name will make a terrible CEO. This type of story is not best suited for a business setting.

Johnny aint honest, just a dunce with no creativity.

damnit, am never going to make a person like johnny my CEO in a multi dollar cooperative. admit it the business world is not fair and thus men like johnny will not survive in it. ask dangote, bill gate or carlos slim. maybe i did like him best to be my pastor or an adviser but CEO no way.

he was given a dead seed say a deadlock business and he made no attempt to solve the problem at hand like his other colleague worst still he didn't even bother to ask them how come their seed were growing? what kind of man is johnny anyway?
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by kilimanjaro(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2012
lacicrips: Johnny or what's his name will make a terrible CEO. This type of story is not best suited for a business setting.

Johnny aint honest, just a dunce with no creativity.
Well, the chairman wasn't interested in creativity. He believed his company has arived. What he needed was integrity, what he needed was someone that would be telling him the exact state of things.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by manbuchai: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2012
lesson learnt,thanks.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by dipotech: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2012
Hope everyone can learn from this great story. The Bible says "Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach" I know this and i believe it, let all of us as a nation take the lesson(s)from this story with all seriousness and it will help us in our own little corner and also as a nation if we do not go weary.
God will help us.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by kamuzu(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Great story. Completely differs from the usual NL cursing. However, Johnny may not be a successful CEO because he was scared he had failed initially. Life itself is a risk.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by daviejay: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Great Post there! Keep it up...
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by koman: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nice story, where did it emanate 4rm?
I bet 100% of our so called leaders wil swab d seed.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by kenigy: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Our leaders should always prepare their successor before the quite this seat. what a great story
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by GeorgeD1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
are you sure they want to have any successors in the first place?
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by lacicrips(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
I appreciate this story and Mr. Johnny's honesty, its intriguing. But the other guys have done nothing wrong here.

As a potential CEO you were given a task, turns out the crack-head outgoing CEO gave you a flawed tool for the task. You went out of your way to get a good tool to get the task accomplished. And to think you did this to prove to that pot-smaking boss that indeed you're a capable hand.

Well, inasmuch as business goes (in the real l world I mean), Mr. Johnny will never succeed me.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by ayobase(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ijebulogic: The old dude never said dont swap the seed did he? Maybe i'm just cynical, but i need a bit more than this seed story to get me inspired in the jungle city of Lagos. It's a Good moral story for kids though..but does nothing for us who deal with hard-core rugged business men everyday. grin

Go read the story again!
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by Bzoe(f): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
nice one, i like it
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by Piro4rl(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2012
HONESTY MATTERS
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by vicksony(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2012
Wow! Nice one! What a moral lesson? So inspiring! Thumbs up poster.
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by samregi: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
i love this story....
Honesty is the Best policy...
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by kokoye(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
osifred:

damnit, am never going to make a person like johnny my CEO in a multi dollar cooperative. admit it the business world is not fair and thus men like johnny will not survive in it. ask dangote, bill gate or carlos slim. maybe i did like him best to be my pastor or an adviser but CEO no way.

he was given a dead seed say a deadlock business and he made no attempt to solve the problem at hand like his other colleague worst still he didn't even bother to ask them how come their seed were growing? what kind of man is johnny anyway?

Even pastors dey help themselves noawadays. leave story jo
Re: The Story Of A Wise Business Man by fati4mumcy: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Role Of Arts In National Development / >>one Last Minute....<< / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.