Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19490 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by egift(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Keep it up 40 Lapiis grin grin

Billyonaire: Young man, stop being emotional about politics. You will die of heart attack the way you are going. Again, do not insult my President. I will not welcome personal attacks, it only makes the readers feel you are daft. If you have your facts, lay them out lets educate you.

For the record I have not insulted any member here but I have ignored all the adjectives that you all have directed to my person. I even saw one questioning my cognitive and educational pedigree. I will still ignore all that. I reserve the right to call Jonathan name anything you guys insults Buhari. If you don't I don't - your choice.

And I still stand by my point that President Jonathan is the one in charge and should bring to book anyone who steal or kill Nigerians. If he protect them or refuse to do so I will support the notion they may be working together. QED.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by klax(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
This man has just said it all. Many may say he is saying jargons and started attacking him but the honest truth he has just said.

Many called Obj names, he is this he is that, fine its agreed but he took a bold step and do what the coward evil northern leaders can not do he went to the boiling spot either for good or bad but he went their, is he a Hausa man? or member of the fucking Arewa I guess NO.

Where is IBB, is he dead was he not once a president in this country as a mtter of fact the worst president so far, is he not among the so called coward called Northern Elder?? He was running his mouth by saying he will fight for Nigeria unity but can not go to Borno and speak to the a s s hole caled Boko Idiots

What about the Mr cry cry Buhari was he not a former president and Northern coward elders? Has he ever take any serious step to even say you guys let have a talk?? NO. All the old crying master want is to just rule either by crook or hook and let us not forget it was this crying master was among those that says they would make Nigeria ungovernable I dont know why these people still walk freely on the street, SSS where are you and what are you doing expose those that are stopping you from doing your job.

The funniest thing now is that same North who had caused Nigeria embarrassement and Nick named us a terrorist nation after all sort of names we have already got are planning to come and rule Nigeria again its a big joke they have blown that chance because Nigeria are wiser now, we have now know truely who are the true bastards in the country. We have known who are our real enermy are. The only thing that can bring North to power its only if the East fails to show up for presidency but if reverse is the case North will wait till 2030. So if they want to bomb let them do it well and more now but Gej will not handover power to the North. FACT. Take it or leave it you silly coward Northern a s s holes.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci: This thread has been infiltrated by the 40 laptop crew; Beaf, Ifiharam,D-explorer,BillyBingoonaire, et al. Take note.

Are you human or a software??
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

Shatap! who gave you the rights to issue warnings here or have they promoted you? make we begin fear u abi? mumu 2d highest order!
I am not a very nice guy, I think you should back-off.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Type in English dude

I forgot that you don't understand "Big words". tell me which 1 ur dull brain doesn't understand so I can quickly break it down. Ode!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift: Keep it up 40 Lapiis grin grin

For the record I have not insulted any member here but I have ignored all the adjectives that you all have directed to my person. I even saw one questioning my cognitive and educational pedigree. I will still ignore all that. I reserve the right to call Jonathan name anything you guys insults Buhari. If you don't I don't - your choice.

And I still stand by my point that President Jonathan is the one in charge and should bring to book anyone who steal or kill Nigerians. If he protect them or refuse to do so I will support the notion they may be working together. QED.
It is not the job of the President to make an arrest, to issue warrant of arrest, to sentence anyone to jail. There are constitutional bodies saddled with that responsibility. In democracy, rule of Law is a major point. I think our mentality has been ruined by the evil military regimes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and AbdulSallam, where Head of State can just order arrests and prosecution. In democracy, it is not so. I hope you understand this now and not keep repeating the same mistake of telling GEJ to order arrests.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ogahope(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nigerians why do most of u hate d trith? IBB nd Buhari ar dese 2 old men partners in progress or in distruction? Wt time Boko haram nd its sponsors wil dis appear...
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not a very nice guy, I think you should back-off.

Who phucking cares & who wants 2knw if ur nice or not? I am equally not a very nice guy, I think u shld knw dt by now.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: It is not the job of the President to make an arrest, to issue warrant of arrest, to sentence anyone to jail. There are constitutional bodies saddled with that responsibility. In democracy, rule of Law is a major point. I think our mentality has been ruined by the evil military regimes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and AbdulSallam, where Head of State can just order arrests and prosecution. In democracy, it is not so. I hope you understand this now and not keep repeating the same mistake of telling GEJ to order arrests.

Of which 80% of the people u mentioned are PDP! and I know if Abacha was alive, he will also be in PDP. Pls tell us something else.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
It is not the job of the President to make an arrest, to issue warrant of arrest, to sentence anyone to jail. There are constitutional bodies saddled with that responsibility. In democracy, rule of Law is a major point. I think our mentality has been ruined by the evil military regimes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and AbdulSallam, where Head of State can just order arrests and prosecution. In democracy, it is not so. I hope you understand this now and not keep repeating the same mistake of telling GEJ to order arrests.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ochukoccna: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:
Why has Buhari not gone too?
GEJ was the one who risked his life to go into the creeks to convince the Niger Delta militants to embrace the amnesty, Obj has gone to meet boko haram; so whats up with Buhari and IBB? Two ex-Heads of State. Two ex-soldiers.
Risked his life
Yeah right!
That lily livered male pu-$$-y
BTW,who are the sponsors of the militants in the first instance?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nduchucks: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Old man Clark is not only senile and deceptive, he fails to live by example. I was expecting the man to say that IBB abd Buhari should condemn BH just as he, Clark condemned MEND. olodo
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

I forgot that you don't understand "Big words" tell me which 1 ur dull brain doesn't understand so I can quickly break it down. Ode!
Hmmm, now you're asking for some potent jabs but i forgive you nerd.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
ebama;this is not a time for blame games,its a time for action,i want to ask chief edwin clark one question: did you condemn militants when the were kidnapping?
SEE MUMU.DON'T U KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW WHAT THE MILITANTS WERE FIGHTING FOR AND THAT OF BOKO HARAM?hOW CAN U EVEN COMPARE THEM?FOR UR INFOR BH ARE KILLING INNOCENT WOMEN & CHILDREN IN CHURCHES THE NIGER DELTA GUYS NEVER DID IT. MIND WHAT U POST.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mathskill: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: You can criticize Mr. President, but do not try to insult his person. This is a warning. Freedom of Speech is constitutional and it has boundaries. I do not think I will like to respond to people who are sentimental about Governance. Buhari is a very emotional person and even during his military days, he led a coupe and overthrew an elected government. As Military head of state, the War Against Indiscipline was attributed to him, and I understand Tunde Idiagbon was the Fashola behind the success of that programme and not even Buhari. Buhari is not a nice guy, he addresses his supporters in Hausa most of the times, he did not care to campaign in the South-South during his last campaign cos he never considered us Nigerian enough or may be he thought our votes dont count. It was apparent he was going to lose. So he decided to say that he will make the country ungovernable. These are facts, recently he made a statement that the the Baboons and the monkeys will be soaked in blood. Are you the baboons and the monkeys ? What makes him call Nigerians baboons and monkeys. I am sorry for you if Buhari is your messiah. Because, Buhari is done and over with. Buhari can not even win an election in the middle belt, needless to say Niger-Delta. Please find another role model or you will find yourself on the wrong side of history.
Your ignorance is obviousely on show.Haven't you heared the saying "when the head is rotten so is the whole body" you think the war against indiscipline would have been effective if buhari as the head of state wasn't in support?So because buhari adresses his audience in hausa makes him bad,an audience that is made up of hausas of which you would like to call illiterate,which language to you want him to speak to his illiterate follower's? Marsian i guess!!!Now quote were buhari stated he will make Nigeria ungovernable,if can't quote any single news channel please keep qiute and stop listeining to rumours.In the case of the over-hyped baboon and dog saga.Please try and translate "it is raining cats and dogs" in your language and see how it sound,i'm definate it will be far from what the english man has in mind.If you are going to be sincere who do you think won the 2003 presidential election.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hmmm, now you're asking for some potent jabs but i forgive you nerd.

I no fear u guy neither did I seek ur forgiveness!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
ogahope: Nigerians why do most of u hate d trith? IBB nd Buhari ar dese 2 old men partners in progress or in distruction? Wt time Boko haram nd its sponsors wil dis appear...

WELL LETS HOPE SO. BUT SUPPOSE THEY DON'T?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: Your ignorance is obviousely on show.Haven't you heared the saying "when the head is rotten so is the whole body" you think the war against indiscipline would have been effective if buhari as the head of state wasn't in support?So because buhari adresses his audience in hausa makes him bad,an audience that is made up of hausas of which you would like to call illiterate,which language to you want him to speak to his illiterate follower's? Marsian i guess!!!Now quote were buhari stated he will make Nigeria ungovernable,if can't quote any single news channel please keep qiute and stop listeining to rumours.In the case of the over-hyped baboon and dog saga.Please try and translate "it is raining cats and dogs" in your language and see how it sound,i'm definate it will be far from what the english man has in mind.If you are going to be sincere who do you think won the 2003 presidential election.
What a decayed way of life you live. Seriously I do not understand a word of what you tried to pass across here. Please summarize it without those insults. You are a very unhappy person and it shows in your emotional out pour. When next you want to respond to my post, please respond in English.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ochukoccna: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
ndu_chucks: Old man Clark is not only senile and deceptive, he fails to live by example. I was expecting the man to say that IBB abd Buhari should condemn BH just as he, Clark condemned MEND. olodo
Thanks bruv
I saw Clark playing revionism yesterday with his speech @ the end of which he looked like the Ebele cheerleaders head prefect
I woul have embraced all he said about Buhari&IBB and corrupt governors if not for the irony that the pot covered with soot was calling the kettle black
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by tintingz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Am not a northerna buh this clerk man is insane why not he dares GEJ to name their sponsors since he claim to know them. . .this man dos'nt read news on net tongue
Former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida have strongly condemned the insecurity in Nigeria occasioned by the Boko Haram menace, offering to assist end the raging menace.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: Your ignorance is obviousely on show.Haven't you heared the saying "when the head is rotten so is the whole body" you think the war against indiscipline would have been effective if buhari as the head of state wasn't in support?So because buhari adresses his audience in hausa makes him bad,an audience that is made up of hausas of which you would like to call illiterate,which language to you want him to speak to his illiterate follower's? Marsian i guess!!!Now quote were buhari stated he will make Nigeria ungovernable,if can't quote any single news channel please keep qiute and stop listeining to rumours.In the case of the over-hyped baboon and dog saga.Please try and translate "it is raining cats and dogs" in your language and see how it sound,i'm definate it will be far from what the english man has in mind.If you are going to be sincere who do you think won the 2003 presidential election.

@mathskill;THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON BUHARI HAS TO SPEAK IN A LANGUAGE THAT HE WILL NOT BE MISQUOTED EASILY.I USED TO LIKE THE MAN BUT HIS ACTIONS SHOWS HES ACTUALLY A BIG KUNTA KUNTE.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ochukoccna:
Thanks bruv
I saw Clark playing revionism yesterday with his speech @ the end of which he looked like the Ebele cheerleaders head prefect
I woul have embraced all he said about Buhari&IBB and corrupt governors if not for the irony that the pot covered with soot was calling the kettle black
Are you seriously kidding me ? So you are a Boko Haram Crusader ? Even if your enemy told IBB and Buhari to condemn Boko Haram Terrorist, wont you for once embrace your enemy? what a waste you are. Boko Haram is evil, and we need IBB and Buhari to condemn it. The 19 Northern Governors met to champion power takeover come 2015 and failed to put out a condemnation of the ISLAMIC BOKO HARAM. Bring it on boy, Bring it on, Mr. Boko Haram Crusader.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by egift(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: It is not the job of the President to make an arrest, to issue warrant of arrest, to sentence anyone to jail. There are constitutional bodies saddled with that responsibility. In democracy, rule of Law is a major point. I think our mentality has been ruined by the evil military regimes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and AbdulSallam, where Head of State can just order arrests and prosecution. In democracy, it is not so. I hope you understand this now and not keep repeating the same mistake of telling GEJ to order arrests.

Please everyone can you read and comment on the bold text in red - because there lies all the problem with Jonathan.

When it is convenient for him and his crew, they will issue threats and when most of the gang members are perpetrating evil, they will distance themselves.

@ Billyonaire: Are you saying that the Police, SSS, EFCC, Army, Air Force, CID, Navy, and other security agencies are no longer under Jonathan? How makes arrest? Who seeks warrants of arrests? Who takes criminals to court?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Bukkyade: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf!:
Will condemning Boko Harem stop the bombings? Nansense!

By the way, is the R3tardeen not the C.In.C? Is Buhari or IBB responsible for the security of Nigerians today?
The Clerk or whatever his name is is a sorry a$$. You want them to do the job of the president while the R3tardeen only enjoys his Million naira casava bread abi?
Am so shocked to get this kind of comment from you, I use to think that you were more intelligent than this. You really hate GEJ and his administration, but verily I say unto you 1,100 of your kind of persons can't aff the president. He is born to rule this country,and that he will do. If your employers(Elrufai,Buhari,IBB)are so sincere and innocent of their involvement with Boko Harram,they should declare and condemn it publicly and go into dialogue with these so called boko Harram people(like you)from the north. When the struggle was going on in Niger delta during musa yaradua's administration(who was a northerner)there was a reason for it, and the Niger delta leaders and elder states men, including our president GEJ went into the creek to dialogue with these men and know what the problems are and it was all solved, so why can't the northern leaders and states men do the same for GEJ. You are just been too sentimental about this whole issue and the presidency. I take time to read your comments and post, but now I see that you are paid to come here and discourage people from being good citizens. BEAF YOU ARE EVIL.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

Please everyone can you read and comment on the body - because there lies all the problem.

When it is convenient for Jonathan and his crew, they will issue threats and when most of the gang members are perpetrating evil, they will distance themselves.

@ Billyonaire: Are you saying that the Police, SSS, EFCC, Army, Air Force, CID, Navy, and other security agencies are no longer under Jonathan? How makes arrest? Who seeks warrants of arrests? Who takes criminals to court?

Are you seriously kidding me ? Do you want the President to commence what you will term political witch-hunting ? You are one of those people who said, OBJ established EFCC as a political witch-hunting tool against his opponents. GEJ is a politician, and politicians come and go, but the institutions remain. These institutions are for national security and every devoted President knows too well not to use them for political gains. Please, I suggest you go back to the constitution and religiously study it. GEJ will not witch-hunt anyone, but those institutions know when to step in and restore order. Dont teach them their job.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mathskill: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: What a decayed way of life you live. Seriously I do not understand a word of what you tried to pass across here. Please summarize it without those insults. You are a very unhappy person and it shows in your emotional out pour. When next you want to respond to my post, please respond in English.
You make allegations,i refut them yet you say i insult you,blackmail,typical example of false accussation you make against buhari.Your life is what is rotten for voting GEJ based on sentiment.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Bukkyade:
Am so shocked to get this kind of comment from you, I use to think that you were more intelligent than this. You really hate GEJ and his administration, but verily I say unto you 1,100 of your kind of persons can't aff the president. He is born to rule this country,and that he will do. If your employers(Elrufai,Buhari,IBB)are so sincere and innocent of their involvement with Boko Harram,they should declare and condemn it publicly and go into dialogue with these so called boko Harram people(like you)from the north. When the struggle was going on in Niger delta during musa yaradua's administration(who was a northerner)there was a reason for it, and the Niger delta leaders and elder states men, including our president GEJ went into the creek to dialogue with these men and know what the problems are and it was all solved, so why can't the northern leaders and states men do the same for GEJ. You are just been too sentimental about this whole issue and the presidency. I take time to read your comments and post, but now I see that you are paid to come here and discourage people from being good citizens. BEAF YOU ARE EVIL.

You no even get eye or wot do u use them for?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

You won't last on a marathon. Just a friendly warning dude!

Considering that you work on Nairaland full time, I think you might be right.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: You make allegations,i refut them yet you say i insult you,blackmail,typical example of false accussation you make against buhari. Your life is what is rotten for voting GEJ based on sentiment.
Rebuttal is understandable, but outright insult when matters get too complex over your knowledge base annoys every sane mind. I will continue to warn you not to insult my person and that of an elected President. I have not called you rotten, why do you call me "rotten". Can you call your Dad, "rotten?"
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: What a decayed way of life you live. Seriously I do not understand a word of what you tried to pass across here. Please summarize it without those insults. You are a very unhappy person and it shows in your emotional out pour. When next you want to respond to my post, please respond in English.

We have seen you o! happy person, happy licking a$$es, thats ur definition of happy abi?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by egift(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire:
Are you seriously kidding me ? Do you want the President to commence what you will term political witch-hunting ?

Are you saying among other things, that Jonathan is also afraid? "I clean conscience fears no accusation".

Billyonaire:
You are one of those people who said, OBJ established EFCC as a political witch-hunting tool against his opponents.

Bros, I don't like people who lie, can you quote on this? Or you are just swift-boating me the way you have been throwing false allegations here and there?

Billyonaire: GEJ is a politician, and politicians come and go, but the institutions remain. These institutions are for national security and every devoted President knows too well not to use them for political gains. Please, I suggest you go back to the constitution and religiously study it. GEJ will not witch-hunt anyone, [size=14pt]but those institutions know when to step in and restore order. Dont teach them their job.[/size]

So what use is Jonathan when the wellbeing of Nigerians depend on the lousy institutions that Jona have done nothing to strengthen? Have you seen why everybody is saying he is clueless about what to be done grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha Plans To Erect Statues For Ojukwu, Mbakwe, Michael Okpara / Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.