Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (109978 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
waoh! Thank God!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
rightlagos: Dagr8 let me tell u sth. D global mkt is now correlated. So DIVERSIFICATION IS NOW OUTLIVING ITS USEFULNESS. An investor buy AUD USD is indirectly buying d global mkt. Some1 selling USD JPY is selling d global world. Take time to study d correlation btw INDICES, COMMODITIES & CURRENCIES. THEY MOVE IN TANDEM. So, it is an opportunity for us to just focus on only 1 & earn our money
beautiful explanation, i dey feel u joor. is better 2 b focused
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by isaacstar1: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
waoooooooooh i made it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
Waoh! Despite that 2day is empty of news, I think due 2 Sallah, we still have many trading opportunities. USD is now falling against others. I sold usd jpy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by shorty002: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
so in other to get dukellan, benzadum etc alert, we have to keep refreshing this page? undecided lol, errrmmm am busy doing other things, so dat means i will miss lots of alerts then, il have to make my own strategy work well enuf 4 me. please i need a very good way/place that i could get my pivot levels from??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
shorty002: so in other to get dukellan, benzadum etc alert, we have to keep refreshing this page? undecided lol, errrmmm am busy doing other things, so dat means i will miss lots of alerts then, il have to make my own strategy work well enuf 4 me. please i need a very good way/place that i could get my pivot levels from??

Lol, I wish there was some other way. What strategy do u use and how's it working out so far? For your pivots, you can use the indicator I have attached to this post.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
I hope everybody is getting enough signals from d forexpros.com signals. Many today. But don't forget that u need to apply MONEY MGT & DISCIPLINE with GOOD SYSTEM. These are d 3 ingredients 2 successful trade
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by shorty002: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thanks dukellan, got the indicator, i am used to the 5, 21, 9, 200 ema and 50 sma and den the stochastic and rsi. however because of my lack of sitting on the system, i miss opportunities lol. i had always been used to pivot levels from dailyfx and fxpro, neva really had custom indicators put in by myself, so i wanna ask a question like a newbie, how do i get this indicator to ma platform? undecided grin am about to make an important visit to the mall now with my laptop,lol, dats just the way it is, am here and dere and then i miss gud cash lol
dukellan:

Lol, I wish there was some other way. What strategy do u use and how's it working out so far? For your pivots, you can use the indicator I have attached to this post.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
shorty002: Thanks dukellan, got the indicator, i am used to the 5, 21, 9, 200 ema and 50 sma and den the stochastic and rsi. however because of my lack of sitting on the system, i miss opportunities lol. i had always been used to pivot levels from dailyfx and fxpro, neva really had custom indicators put in by myself, so i wanna ask a question like a newbie, how do i get this indicator to ma platform? undecided grin am about to make an important visit to the mall now with my laptop,lol, dats just the way it is, am here and dere and then i miss gud cash lol

Abeg try sit down one place small and let the cash flow grin

To get the indicator attached to your mt4, first close your mt4 platform.
Then go to My computer-Local Disk-program files.
Scan the folders and enter that of your mt4 platform (E.g FXpro Metatrader)
Once inside the folder, select experts
Within the experts folder select the indicators folder.
Copy and paste the indicator there.
Now start your metatrader platform.
Go to insert-indicators-custom
The pivot indicator would show up there.
Click on it and it shows up on your chart.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Nkiri. Nice having you around. Fine girl tongue
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thanks Lagos
dagr8:
How was the holiday? are u now fully back? Thanks 4 sharing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by shorty002: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2012
dukellan:

Waoh, thanks so so much dukellan, i followed the steps you gave and easily i installed it.....can see the levels now. thanks again.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by shorty002: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2012
toluxa1: @Nkiri. Nice having you around. Fine girl tongue

lol, do you mean me? cos that name is similar to mine only that one letter is wrong and it sounds like you know nkiri or nkiru in person
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Piro4rl(m): 12:31am On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: NEWBIES, TRY THIS STRATEGY: Waoh! A lot has happened. I was on a short holiday, but as usual, I constantly refine my strategy until I am 95% guaranteed of its genuiness. For those who av not got any strategy @ all, u can try this site: forexpros.com. Just google: USD INDEX FOREX PROS. D Strategy is watching d strength/weakness of USD. After googling it. Click on d site that brings usd index. click on technical. u will see buy and sell signals on various timeframes with green colour 4 buy signal & red 4 sel

NICE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Kirinwa: 1:29am On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: I hope everybody is getting enough signals from d forexpros.com signals. Many today. But don't forget that u need to apply MONEY MGT & DISCIPLINE with GOOD SYSTEM. These are d 3 ingredients 2 successful trade

By the USD INDEX do you mean US 30?Can one go straight away and do it for the forex pairs direct.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:57am On Aug 21, 2012
Kirinwa:

By the USD INDEX do you mean US 30?Can one go straight away and do it for the forex pairs direct.
US 30 is for stocks. By USD INDEX, we mean USD position against all other currencies. u knw usd is very powerful & others move against it.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Piro4rl(m): 2:16am On Aug 21, 2012
dagr8:
you can go directly via dis http://www.forexpros.com/quotes/us-dollar-index-technical

still studying it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Piro4rl(m): 2:35am On Aug 21, 2012
dukellan:

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Kirinwa: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2012
cry
rightlagos: US 30 is for stocks. By USD INDEX, we mean USD position against all other currencies. u knw usd is very powerful & others move against it.

Bros,Abeg. don't be offended.The link I was given takes me directly to forex pairs and when I click on them I see technical.Of course I know it's not forex you're talking of.So I clicked on indices and saw US 30,FT,Nikkei etc Which of them action represents US index.Please sorry for bordering you but I seem to be confused.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Kirinwa: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Kirinwa: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2012
dagr8:
you can go directly via dis http://www.forexpros.com/quotes/us-dollar-index-technical

Check the link to understand.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by azpekuliar: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2012
Staring at the thread thru ma rear view coolNice to see some new kids on da block...Duke, Right, Dag etc smiley...Una go soon c my brakelight again ... cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2012
Kirinwa: cry

Bros,Abeg. don't be offended.The link I was given takes me directly to forex pairs and when I click on them I see technical.Of course I know it's not forex you're talking of.So I clicked on indices and saw US 30,FT,Nikkei etc Which of them action represents US index.Please sorry for bordering you but I seem to be confused.
no problem. we are here to help each other. u will see usd index by d left. indices are by d right. follow d link by dgr8. Note that d USD INDEX is FOREX not indices. It is a mesure of d strength of usd against other currencies. Ok?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2012
azpekuliar: Staring at the thread thru ma rear view coolNice to see some new kids on da block...Duke, Right, Dag etc smiley...Una go soon c my brakelight again ... cheesy
ok. welcome back.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2012
Piro4rl:

NICE
Bros im sorry 4 bothering u...can this strategy work 4 BOM and how? Equally, can i enter bet anytime? I'll appreciate simple xplanation dt even a newbie like me will discern easily. Fanks 4 ur unending support...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: NEWBIES, TRY THIS STRATEGY: Waoh! A lot has happened. I was on a short holiday, but as usual, I constantly refine my strategy until I am 95% guaranteed of its genuiness. For those who av not got any strategy @ all, u can try this site: forexpros.com. Just google: USD INDEX FOREX PROS. D Strategy is watching d strength/weakness of USD. After googling it. Click on d site that brings usd index. click on technical. u will see buy and sell signals on various timeframes with green colour 4 buy signal & red 4 sel
Bros im sorry 4 bothering u...can this
strategy work 4 BOM and how? Equally,
can i enter bet anytime? I'll appreciate
simple xplanation dt even a newbie like
me will discern easily. Fanks 4 ur
unending support...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2012
so many new playaz.......BOM must continue to vomit money na.

Yoshi na to everyone.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by EnterPRO: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2012
puskin: so many new playaz.......BOM must continue to vomit money na.

Yoshi na to everyone.

have you tried the Forexpro signals?

I tried it yesterday with mixed results.

Would like to hear the success rate from others before concluding sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by EnterPRO: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: no problem. we are here to help each other. u will see usd index by d left. indices are by d right. follow d link by dgr8. Note that d USD INDEX is FOREX not indices. It is a mesure of d strength of usd against other currencies. Ok?

i noticed that if you click on any forex pair or index, it will open a page where you can access technical indicators for that pair.

I had like 80% success trading DAX and FTSE with it yday, but CAC and others were 50% .

I assumed it was the time offset that caused it, so i switched to forex pairs.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2012
O'steve:
Bros im sorry 4 bothering u...can this
strategy work 4 BOM and how? Equally,
can i enter bet anytime? I'll appreciate
simple xplanation dt even a newbie like
me will discern easily. Fanks 4 ur
unending support...
I will advise u to study my explanation 4rm d beginning of d introduction of d strategy. U need some basic knowledge of forex, as it is not possible for us to be explaining d forex 101. Like some1 who called me ystrday & askd quez on d strategy. I asked him to wait till AMERICAN SESSION b4 placing a new trade. He asked me d meaning of a new session. But I told him 2 just go & learn 4x for just few days & come bak.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2012
e
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Kirinwa: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2012
EnterPRO:

i noticed that if you click on any forex pair or index, it will open a page where you can access technical indicators for that pair.

I had like 80% success trading DAX and FTSE with it yday, but CAC and others were 50% .

I assumed it was the time offset that caused it, so i switched to forex pairs.

Bros are you saying that we can trade it directly for forex
What time frame do we go on BOM when the strong buy/sell appears?God knows I have tried looking for use index it doesn't exist atleast to my knowledge in fxpros or is it. DAX
Is there no symbol for it.Bros helep me o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.