Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110143 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
i need to change strategy.but am a little confuse on whether to click fall or rise when 'actaul' on economic calendar is written in the following form
1. -ve black colour
2. +ve black colour
3. -ve green colour
4. +ve green colour
5. -ve red colour and
6. +ve red colour
pls i need immediate info on these...greener 4ever wink wink wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
ruggedcuzz: Welldone house, i dey feel una...buh this optimistic strategy do me bad 2day oo
its because u ddt combine wit ur chats mayb d price was at a suport or resistanc where it must retrace,pls learn to use al help availabl
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
puskin: SUGGESTIONS??.....Anyone
guy if liberty reserve and bom can refuse to refund me my money afta 4 monts and countin any company can do d same so i say move on and 4get dem d only tin u lost was tym and internet data usage
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
omakay: Has anybody ever considered trading the NO-TOUCH option on BOM? You guys should try it. You'll all be surprised at your trading results
dey dnt alow trade wit 20
Mins minimum why? And hw do dey alow u trade it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
jtmoneyjt: guy if liberty reserve and bom can refuse to refund me my money afta 4 monts and countin any company can do d same so i say move on and 4get dem d only tin u lost was tym and internet data usage

I have not yet exhausted all options available to me yet. Binary option bloggers dey look for dis kain case to use promote their site and reputation.
Regulators dey look for how to punish some brokers........cybercrime dey look for scam sites to close down........and I still have my international attorney........so for now, I still have nothing to loose.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
puskin:

I have not yet exhausted all options available to me yet. Binary option bloggers dey look for dis kain case to use promote their site and reputation.
Regulators dey look for how to punish some brokers........cybercrime dey look for scam sites to close down........and I still have my international attorney........so for now, I still have nothing to loose.

bro dont lose faith,you will win this case believe me,,i respect you alot for what you achieved,,am praying for you,,,you must win this case oooo,,omo e no easy to achieve what you achieved.just search for those binary option bloggers,you can start with www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com .bro dont give up,,its high time even nigerians start to scream,,let the world know that even the whites are the greatest scammers,cos if na naija man scam them,,the whole world will hear it..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
meritdee:

No be small.... I just hide my head dey look the market from far
been out just came back to find out that guys didnt trade cos of conflicting news thats good,,at least we now have the mind to know when t trade and not to trade..missed trade is better than lost money.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: bro dont lose faith,you will win this case believe me,,i respect you alot for what you achieved,,am praying for you,,,you must win this case oooo,,omo e no easy to achieve what you achieved.just search for those binary option bloggers,you can start with www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com .bro dont give up,,its high time even nigerians start to scream,,let the world know that even the whites are the greatest scammers,cos if na naija man scam them,,the whole world will hear it..

Thank You very much for that site.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
puskin:

Thank You very much for that site.
you are welcome bro..dont give up,its your sweat and time ;u can still borrow my optionfair account and work your magic on it.... grin grin but lets be sincere this white folks are worst scammers than we nigerians take hyips for example,,just that nobody screams the way they scream when scammed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
nedbert: you are welcome bro..dont give up,its your sweat and time ;u can still borrow my optionfair account and work your magic on it.... grin grin but lets be sincere this white folks are worst scammers than we nigerians take hyips for example,,just that nobody screams the way they scream when scammed

lol grin grin.......let me see where my current situation lands me in first.....then we can talk about that one.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
puskin:

lol grin grin.......let me see where my current situation lands me in first.....then we can talk about that one.
i go follow you on this one like twitter..do you know if you are a white man and optionfair is a nigerian company that is messing up,,am sure cnn would have carried the news to just keep discreditin us that we are bad...while they are the worst sef..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
INFO70: i need to change strategy.but am a little confuse on whether to click fall or rise when 'actaul' on economic calendar is written in the following form
1. -ve black colour
2. +ve black colour
3. -ve green colour
4. +ve green colour
5. -ve red colour and
6. +ve red colour
nedbert pls clearify us on dis issue. Tnx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2012
INFO70: i need to change strategy.but am a little confuse on whether to click fall or rise when 'actaul' on economic calendar is written in the following form
1. -ve black colour
2. +ve black colour
3. -ve green colour
4. +ve green colour
5. -ve red colour and
6. +ve red colour
when its black colour it means the actual and forecasted are the same figure,,i dnt trade such data...when its red,,its means the actual is lower than the forecasted..that means the data came out bad,,when it is green,,it means the actual is higher than the forecasted which means the data came out good.,and its not just when you see data you rush and click..be careful that you understand the relationship,,for exampele yesterday the core retail sales for cad which was a major news with high volatility,its a pace indicator for the Canadian economy.so its means the cad will be strong at that moment,,so if the cad is strong,,then gbpcad will fall and usdcad will fall too,but the cadjpy will rise,,but that one is not on bom,please understand this one alot..and from today will understand that if their are too many important news on one currency at the same time,,its better you sit back and watch,,remember missed trade is better than lost money....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 1:47am On Sep 28, 2012
nedbert: when its black colour it means the actual and forecasted are the same figure,,i dnt trade such data...when its red,,its means the actual is lower than the forecasted..that means the data came out bad,,when it is green,,it means the actual is higher than the forecasted which means the data came out good.,and its not just when you see data you rush and click..be careful that you understand the relationship,,for exampele yesterday the core retail sales for cad which was a major news with high volatility,its a pace indicator for the Canadian economy.so its means the cad will be strong at that moment,,so if the cad is strong,,then gbpcad will fall and usdcad will rise,,please understand this one alot..and from today will understand that if their are too many important news on one currency at the same time,,its better you sit back and watch,,remember missed trade is better than lost money....

tnx man! good job
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2012
nedbert: been out just came back to find out that guys didnt trade cos of conflicting news thats good,,at least we now have the mind to know when t trade and not to trade..missed trade is better than lost money.

Bro, I fear that yesterday o... The news pack and cook, bitter leaf, Water leaf, ugu, lemon grass and elephant grass inside the same bowl come dey call am vegetable soup for me... I just find one escape rout komot before dem purge me to death.

How's today gonna be now? Me just wan check the market
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2012
AUD/USD is strictly higher than 1.0462, bet time is 690min

USD/CAD is strictly lower than 0.9781, bet time is 690min

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.2954, bet time is 690min

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2012
Nice one Jsh_eng!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2012
meritdee:

Bro, I fear that yesterday o... The news pack and cook, bitter leaf, Water leaf, ugu, lemon grass and elephant grass inside the same bowl come dey call am vegetable soup for me... I just find one escape rout komot before dem purge me to death.

How's today gonna be now? Me just wan check the market
bro thats good,,my eyes are on canada today grin they promise to dash me cash http://www.henryliuforex.com/7416/ca-gdp-mm-september-28-2012-news-strategies/
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2012
nice one jsh-eng,,God bless you for keepin the vision of the house,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2012
nedbert: bro thats good,,my eyes are on canada today grin they promise to dash me cash http://www.henryliuforex.com/7416/ca-gdp-mm-september-28-2012-news-strategies/

Thanks for that info.. Make I go on my system straight...

Green today
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2012
NZD/USD is strictly lower than 0.8322, bet time is 129min
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
jsh_eng: NZD/USD is strictly lower than 0.8322, bet time is 129min
Please explain this bet time ish... BOM is only giving me days
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
meritdee:
Please explain this bet time ish... BOM is only giving me days

mind you d bet is Rise/Fall bet, you have many duration, like days, hours, minutes and seconds, so just select minutes and type d number of minutes you want the bet to expire.

hope it helps
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
jsh_eng: AUD/USD is strictly higher than 1.0462, bet time is 690min

USD/CAD is strictly lower than 0.9781, bet time is 690min

GOODLUCK

something would av happen to dis call I made this morning, although I strongly believe E/U will still do me a favor but looking at U/C and A/U, both need to wakeup bcoz money is involve in dis buzz, but what exactly is going on here, I took dis same pears at the early hours of this morny and it was excellent following the news dat came out, so fantastic, but just wandering y everything just take anoda direction in a twinkle of an eye shocked shocked shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gold/USD is strictly higher than 1778.02 at 20:20:00 GMT on 28-Sep-12.

its a payday, dont give up yet
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kip it coming
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
jsh_eng:

mind you d bet is Rise/Fall bet, you have many duration, like days, hours, minutes and seconds, so just select minutes and type d number of minutes you want the bet to expire.

hope it helps

thought u were talking about higher/lower... Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
News came out as previous... staying out....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2012

this one dey make me laff in arabic.

I took the risk and it paid off... market at 0.8311 as the time of typing, 8 mins for me to win it

*thumps up* bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
UC rise in 1hr
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
ruggedcuzz: UC rise in 1hr
Ignore it abeg
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ruggedcuzz, u did not mention ur market entry price, so we can know if it's still profitable to follow now that we just see the alert

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (104) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.