Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110127 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
ok noted!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
meritdee: News came out as previous... staying out....
news came out same,,stayed out...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
USD/CAD strictly higher than 0.9818 in 1hr
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
nedbert: news came out same,,stayed out...

yeah bro, I'm chewing UC suya presently tho

more green to close for the week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
arbitrage: Ruggedcuzz, u did not mention ur market entry price, so we can know if it's still profitable to follow now that we just see the alert
next time i ll do that, but d signal was a bad one, that was y i said make u ignore it...i placed opposite trade immediately with 3times my previous stake...na green ooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
meritdee:

yeah bro, I'm chewing UC suya presently tho

more green to close for the week
Make u no put bom 2debt ooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Make u no put bom 2debt ooo

hehehe, God is in control... I just wan use this one close my trades for the week.

Our land would forever remain green
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
jsh_eng: NZD/USD is strictly lower than 0.8322, bet time is 129min

bet won.

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
meritdee: USD/CAD strictly higher than 0.9818 in 1hr
well done friend. I placed fall bet on gu, au and nu, and rise bet on uc for 80 mins and they all won. My shop dey close be that o..see you friends next week..nice weekend
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by skeendyke: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wow. Jash_eng, RightLagos, Dukellan, Optimisticgondy, Naijaobi, Bomaster, Pappy2000, EnterPRO, jtmoneyjt and d rest of d gurus as well as everybody who has contributed to the long life of this thread I dedicate Ty Bello's 'The Land is Green' to u in consideration of ur selfless efforts to bring up others to ur level. Happy weekend to u all. I hope to join u by next week cos I am a noob who has just bin silently watching the pros at it. My heartfelt appreciation to u all. More Green to u my ppl.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
jsh_eng: AUD/USD is strictly higher than 1.0462, bet time is 690min

USD/CAD is strictly lower than 0.9781, bet time is 690min

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.2954, bet time is 690min

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.2954, bet time is 690min

GOODLUCK

To those dat took dis call with me, I say a big sorry coz I kno dat money is involve, just dat d news dat came up really turn thing upside down

Happy weekend to you all

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Optimisticgondy: well done friend. I placed fall bet on gu, au and nu, and rise bet on uc for 80 mins and they all won. My shop dey close be that o..see you friends next week..nice weekend

That's the spirit. Thank God for this week.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
I lost all the 4/5 alerts posted by js_eng yesterday.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
alerts r a vital part of dis thread,bt it wil b nice 2 chek alerts placd b4 takn que,u cld even use simpl indicators to confirm alerts placd,u cld even chek c d mistake and cal d hous to notic,every1 is doin a good work hia God bless all,hapi weekend.simpl indicators r even interestn to use for ur confirmatn,even doh most of us hia dnt use platforms and bom charts again,it wil b nyc to confam ur signals

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2012
I'll advice that placing long term bets is nt d best...especially before news release...wait for news release before jumping in..

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
naijaobi: I'll advice that placing long term bets is nt d best...especially before news release...wait for news release before jumping in..
supported bro!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
b4 placin ur bets make sure no news b4 the expiratn of ur bet ,unles u b witch wey dey manipulate results
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
A new week on the radar....
Green I pray this week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Hello house, I hope we are not being lazy for today. 3 heavy news coming in our favour today. GBP and USD

GBP - 9:30am Obalende time PMI news, it comes every beginning of the month (More to follow)

USD - 3:00pm Abuja time ISM Manufacturing index... Can bet my money on this

USD - 5:30pm Kano time... FED Chairman Bernanke (aka The parrot) speaks.

Till then, green, green and green.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy independence day, new month and new week to you all. Wishing you more GREEN
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Sell GBP 5mins
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2012
I wasn't fast enough to post the signal, but I guess we all saw the news and placed our bets the right way.

I entered bet 9:30am... news was released 9:29. 48secs
I won 3 out of 4.

Won GU... (SELL) but very close
lost GJ... (SELL)
Won EG... (BUY) Gap too much
Won GC... (SELL)

I guess we all recorded victory.

Till 3pm again or if I come across a sure signal
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2012
meritdee: Sell GBP 5mins

Bet LOST.
Ur prediction was CORRECT according to d news result...BUT for wateva reason d mtk moved against us.

Wat a way to celebrate independence! angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2012
meritdee: I wasn't fast enough to post the signal, but I guess we all saw the news and placed our bets the right way.

I won 3 out of 4.

lost GJ... (SELL)
Won GC... (SELL)

Wat? U won diz?
I lost GU and GC. entry time 9:32am cos of system lag
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Wat am I really doing on BOM...wt my acc getting RED everyday?
DIS BIZ IS REALLY NOT FOR ME angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2012
bro today i used the advice of naijaobi,,no matter the news release endeavour to follow the trend of the chart at times,,i placed a rise bet on gu and gj and won both,,and timing is very important,,,even before you type sell 5mins,,things fit don change....the gu i was lucky cos it was at the ending seconds it rose up,,i was initially doubtin my fingers why i went buy grin,,but the chart was going up.timing matters alot..i came late na him cause am thats why i had to wait and enter buy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2012
meritdee: I wasn't fast enough to post the signal, but I guess we all saw the news and placed our bets the right way.

I won 3 out of 4.

lost GJ... (SELL)
Won GC... (SELL)

bro 3pm will be better....congrats u are winning....omo timing matter shebi na forexpros u dey use,,do you refresh before the results came out,,cos u said u saw the result even before 9.30am
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2012
deniQ:

Wat? U won diz?
I lost GU and GC. entry time 9:32am cos of system lag
Lost GU too @ 9:31entry time. I ope 3PM will be green 4 me $ u
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2012
deniQ:

Bet LOST.
Ur prediction was CORRECT according to d news result...BUT for wateva reason d mtk moved against us.

Aww sorry bro, I guess u entered late.. I guess u entered too late. Cuz I won 3 out of 4 which I posted.

Blame network for that signal coming late, I actually posted the signal before @9:29.53secs before placing my bets @9:30... Only GJ delayed cuz of network which I later lost.

The news wasn't strong, but the charts were already reacting before its release.. I'm doing a research to know if we can always take advantage of the pre-news effect on markets tho.

I pray the 3pm news favours us all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2012
nedbert: bro 3pm will be better....congrats u are winning....omo timing matter shebi na forexpros u dey use,,do you refresh before the results came out,,cos u said u saw the result even before 9.30am

I didn't refresh o.. If u notice, the PMI news was released seconds before the other GBP 9:30am news. I was surprised too, I quickly checked my chart, I saw GBP selling, came came back to release the signal, then placed my own bet which I already opened down... But the GU was very close, it was already going up wen it hit my 9:35am mark.. I no fit shout, GC too was close but there was still some margin and on EG, the gap was much.

3pm will favour us all.

@BenQ.. Dnt give up bro, maybe there are tins u are not dooing right.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2012
deniQ:

Bet LOST.

i guess u can now see why i said its not always good to jump in immediately news is released...watch market direction first and allow it to follow d news before jumping in.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2012
naijaobi:
i guess u can now see why i said its not always good to jump in immediately news is released...watch market direction first and allow it to follow d news before jumping in.

Yeah!!! That's the best bro, the charts have better ways of explaining wats happening at that moment than just the news. And timing is important, the news wasn't as good as one expected, so I knew I gatz be very cautious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.