Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido (14165 Views)

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by 10over101: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Southerners will continue to suffer in the hands of the northerners if some strategic checks are not putin place
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
10 over 10: Southerners will continue to suffer in the hands of the northerners if some strategic checks are not putin place

Is Akintola a Northerner? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Send him to Jail after collecting the assets. Hope say no be the kain Sheraton Hotel jail but Kirikiri maximum
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by occam(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
olusola_adedoyi: Akingbola is guilty! Agreed! Inside trading of shares/stock is a big crime in the western world. The british have every right to persecute him if has done some trading in the UK..i even love the british judiciary! I would love it if they persecute all these corrupt nigerians, our legal system in nigeria is a joke! The ibori case proved it..but to be honest, everybody in the banking sector knows Sanusi has something personal for Akingbola and Cecilia Ibru..Sanusi is not a saint! He is a criminal like Akingbola too..one day, these thieves will pay for their deeds

Does it matter if Sanusi is not a Saint? Fact is Akingbola killed that Bank and resulted in job losses. Period. For those keeping scores, he was found guilty of:

The court found under cross examination that Mr. Erastus Akingbola told obvious lies that he did not know that the bank was buying its own shares

Dr. Akingbola had borrowed a whooping sum of N9.3 billion to purchase a large quantity of the bank’s shares for himself.

Dr. Erastus Akingbola misappropriated N16 billion which was paid to Tropics Companies, a business owned by his family to repay debts owed by the companies personally guaranteed by Dr. Akingbola.

Dr. Akingbola was found to have misappropriated another £8.5million which was paid to his English solicitors to complete the purchase of luxury properties in London in his name.

Is this not enough to throw him in the gallows forever regardless of his tribe?

1 Like

Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by rajiade: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
mikeapollo: Sanusi does not have any personal beef with anybody. What he said is based on the principle of recovery stolent funds...if you dont have the cash, your assets will be liquidated to pay what you stole. That is a global practice.
In any case, Cecilia Ibru's properties in Nigeria and abroad suffered the same fate! Was Sanusi also having a personal beef with her?

A crook uses his stolen money to create some conspiracy theory in the media inorder to shield him from prosecution and some people are already deceived!

It baffles me how some Nigerians think! People that went to school still talking like illiterates!

Shikena!
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Tadup: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Chanchit: Yes we will auction every thing he has... The same way all ur property too will be auctioned when you are out of power.... God should jst help me, so i'll be able to buy some then....
venue, pls.
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by alienvirus: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Those that criticize Sanusi on this matter are ugly minded CHRISTIANS. This is by far not ethnic but religion. Christians with duplicity!
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by OmoTier1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
In a sane clime, Sanusi Lamido would have lost His job the day He went beyond His remit of being a Monetary regulator! Yes Akingbola might be guilty, but is it within the remit of Sanusi's portfolio to declare that the asset of the man will be sold? Isn't not the an issue that AGF out to be handling? I hope He also has the asset of the Igbinedion families in His sight!

Sanusi should go and face His major remit of Economic growth and stability through monetary control. He should not forget that Hid bailed out of 'supposedly' failed banks with Billions of Tax payers money are yet to yield any returns or is He not aware of Northern Rock that was bailed out by the British tax payers barely three years ago and have already netted the tax payers a staggering £500 million profit
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by amokemi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
While not absolving Akingbola of any wrong doing. I thuink we shuld nt be oblivious to some facts. I caught my banking teeth at Intercontinental & saw it all in 2008 when SLS& Akingbola's issue started. The fact is dt sanusi has a personal score to settle wt Akingbola wch he is hell bent on doing. IBPlc ws nt as bad as SLS made us to beliv in 2009& d mgt he put in place really did dt bank in pretty well. Access acquisition of IBPlc is one of d greatest rip off of ds century. If d judgement against Akingbola is finally executed &d fund returned to Access then dr is little hope for ds country. Akingbola shuld be made to pay for his sins but not by returning such funds to Access as IBPLC was sold at an abysmally low price considering its assets spread over d country.

1 Like

Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by damas11111(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
No ifs and buts. If Akingbola has been found guilty of the crimes brought against him by a competent court, he has to pay up or get his assets and his forefathers' sold to recover the stolen wealth.

I don't care if Sanusi has/had a personal problem with him. I care less more so he was tried in a fairly competent judicial system (UK) as opposed to Nigeria where we know that judgment can be bought.

To those saying that Sanusi has personal issues with this thief called Akingbola, what would you have said had it been that this judgement was delivered by a Nigerian court? You hypocrites!
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by photons(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
a thief is always a thief..... whether in london or in naija... he stole and justice has caught up with him....*listening to radio on my a water bed with hand fan*
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by damas11111(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
10 over 10: Southerners will continue to suffer in the hands of the northerners if some strategic checks are not putin place

See hypocricy!!!
What hope then is in Nigeria with this type of mindset?
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by sessydoo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tony Spike: I'm beginning to conclude that CBN governor has personal beef with Erastus Akingbola. I hope I an very wrong about this though...

U re very correct sir. Right from the days of Sanusi as FBN MD. Go and find out. the Mallam has personal beef for Erastus or else why has he not prosecuted other bank MD thieves? SLS is full of persona vendetta and selective victimisation making the industry that used to be the highest employer of labour to become a shadow of itself. A more intelligent person would do what SLS did (in a diff way) without casuing a systemic failure and panic in that industry. His own time is coming, when a King that knows NOT Pharao would reign and bring this Boko haram CBN Gov to judgement. he sold all the perceived weak banks to his cronies and political Godfathers at 1 kobo (God is watching ooo). pls Dont get me wrong oo, im not in support of what Erastus did, infact hes a disgrace to the banking institution BUT SLS and Co (Saraki, Aig, Layi Alabi etc) are worse off. SLS has killed the banking industry..its very sad and appalling. My heart bleeds for a nation so blessed with natural n human resources but cursed with thieves n rogues in Govt....when Sanusi finishes playing his Godfathers' scripts, he should tell us o. and to think dat some gullible consider this rogue called SLS as a saint...mtchewwwww. fresh air abegiiiiiii. His own judgement time is by the corner
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by sessydoo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
mikeapollo: Sanusi does not have any personal beef with anybody. What he said is based on the principle of recovery stolent funds...if you dont have the cash, your assets will be liquidated to pay what you stole. That is a global practice.
In any case, Cecilia Ibru's properties in Nigeria and abroad suffered the same fate! Was Sanusi also having a personal beef with her?

A crook uses his stolen money to create some conspiracy theory in the media inorder to shield him from prosecution and some people are already deceived!

It baffles me how some Nigerians think! People that went to school still talking like illiterates!

Hey bro, it is quite obvious you dont know much abt Politics in Nig banks. SLS also has personal issue with Cecilia but this forum is not d appropriate place to discuss it. Im not saying these thieving MD shld not refund whatever they stole oo but SLS is not better. He is worse off, a cameleon, selling off those banks at a ridiculous price to his political Godfathers n friends, and wrting off facilties that were well secured just bc they were taken by his Godfathers (if you understand those banking terms). cheiii i weep for this nation
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Abeyjide: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
whoever dat comit crime must face d penalty.truely,he is guilty to some allegation brought against him and apart from dat,i knw sanusi has a personal hatred since dey both were considered to b CBN gov befor sanusi was finally chosen.even if his property is sold,d money wil be embezled.by d tym sanusi leave,his own attrocities wil definitely be revealed..
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Dainfamous: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Whether Akingbola is a thief or not a thief is a story for another day. Whether Sanusi is becoming too sentimental in his CBN job is a story for another day. What beats my imagination is the corruption in our Judicial system. Justice is now outsourced to our Colonial masters, and we shamelessly still celebrate independence every October 1st. I have on several occasions pointed out that each time the executive arm of government initiates prosecution, the judicial arms discharges and acquits the culprits and then we keep blaming GEJ. This is a classic example of Neo-Colonialism. The name of this movie should be; Nigeria Justice Outsourced, Part 2. You all know Part 1. Having said this, I need to go celebrate the memorial of the Fela, the king of Ganja......By the way, Musiwa, thank you for the satellite pictures grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by ocelot2006(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
musiwa..,:
First of all the claim by nigeria govt was false. You see the UK risk be sue for Billions of pound over this. They dont know that Nigeria govt frame up people. The nigeria police is a bias police force.. That if you dont belong to certain ethnic group you can get charge.

Just like I am posting the satellite pictures. there are people who will be ready to shoot me. Even people who are members of Nigeria policejust for posting the satellite pictures of nigeria .. Because the nigeria police is a bias body. i know i will be on a hit list by people because I post the satellite pictures..

Look an example is promotion in the Nigeria police. Nobody is going to promote people without ethnic bias. take for example the last one done. 7 police officers were promote.. They were mostly northerners.. the last promotion too. they were also mostly northerners..

This is how Nigeria work.

Look even in soccer. the call on to the national team. Just in sport is normally ethnic bias.. If the nigeria police start sending information to the british police. I am telling you. they should be careful. Because britian will end up been broke by court litigation by innocent nigerian.

they send information and arrest base on ethnic hate and bias. Even the nigeria police promotion is based on bias ethnic promotion.

It is a nation which promote base on ethnic bias. And I think any wise nation should avoid Nigeria to save its self from litigation by innocent people.

this is why the founding fathers of Nigeria said they wanted a figure president. And they were all correct.

By the end of the day the british tax payers are going to suffer because they will be another govt in nigeria,. which will review the case and britain will be sue in its billions..

Britian is going to be in serious trouble, because britian will end up throwning innocent nigerian into jail because of information it receive from Nigeria govt officers.

Why do you think one portion of nigeria do not want state police. It is because they have use the Nigeria police as brutality tool against other section of Nigeria. and that is why some groups are against state police.

Look this are bodies of fellow nigerian. does that not make you weep. does it look like we value life in nigeria. Look members of the nation senate and house of rep are mostly murderers etc. how do you think they win election in Nigeria. They WAKE (italy mafia word) your opponent. that how all politician win election in Nigeria..

Why do you think I have been calling for the break up of Nigeria. Look the United nation will be blamed for not acting fast. And the United nation officers are going to be blames and the non caring set of people in the world. people should ask why is the united nation not on ground in Nigeria. Do you wait till millions of people get killed.

Ban kim moon will be blame for slow pace of not acting. syria population that the united nation is trying to save is just 20 million, but they dont care for 200 million nigeria. people are going to ask the question what if nigerian were white?. so the united nation should not wait till people start asking the question before dividing nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQDqTdHv0s0

Dude, ease up on the bong. Cos your rambling makes absolutely no sense. But whatever you smoked b4 typing must be one very good stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by DisGuy: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
sessydoo:

Hey bro, it is quite obvious you dont know much abt Politics in Nig banks. SLS also has personal issue with Cecilia but this forum is not d appropriate place to discuss it. Im not saying these thieving MD shld not refund whatever they stole oo but SLS is not better. He is worse off, a cameleon, selling off those banks at a ridiculous price to his political Godfathers n friends, and wrting off facilties that were well secured just bc they were taken by his Godfathers (if you understand those banking terms). cheiii i weep for this nation

WHAT IS THIS PERSONAL BEEF SANUSI HAS WITH AKINGBOLA? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING he has beef with this intercontinental dude since he was at FBN, what exactly is it? did he sack sanusi, did he steal his wife? did he humiliate him in public/privayte, this incomplete rumuor

he has beef with everyone it would seem? what exactly is the beef ?

When the CBN listed the names of those owing the banks and cruising about with yachts and private jets, does he have beef with them too
AMCON is working with CBN and ministry of finance, CBN making an obvious comment on how the money will be recovered doesnt sound like anything out of order, SELL his pants too if you can, atleast taxpayers will be able to get more juice from access bank now
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by ocelot2006(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2012

Excellent post!! The way some so-called educated Nigerians reason really baffles me.
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by sessydoo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
O.D.B.:

nah yoruba justice be that.

O.D.B it seems u dont get what some ppl re trying to say here. Nobody is saying they shld take it easy with Erastus, as a matter of fact he shld be made to refund evry kobo he has stolen n probably jailed but the questn is; SLS is worse off, a rogue, a cameleon, who took over these perceived weak banks and sold them to his political God fathers at a ridiculous price. Not onnly that hes full of selective victimisation or else why is it that some other thieving MDs like Erastus n Cecilia are been allowed to walk about freely SLS also wrote off well collaterized bank loans belonging to his God fathers and returned the landed properties to them. that is my source of concern and worry. why is SLS forming an angel when hes a devil incarnate? His policies and reforms are counter-productive. are you also aware that Acces bank was owing intercont close to 20bil by the time access bank bought ibplc for a meagre 50bil? yu see he that comes to equity should come with a clean hand. i wuld have preffered a situation where SLS makes the cleansing in bbanking industry a wholistic one without leaving some sacred cows and playing d script of godfatherism. maybe if he had done dat, he would earn some respect from ppl like me. i dnt need to be a yoruba, or ibo or hausa to know d truth and crticise objectively
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by paveinc(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
musiwa..,:
First of all the claim by nigeria govt was false. You see the UK risk be sue for Billions of pound over this. They dont know that Nigeria govt frame up people. The nigeria police is a bias police force.. That if you dont belong to certain ethnic group you can get charge.

Just like I am posting the satellite pictures. there are people who will be b8bready to shoot me. Even people who are members of Nigeria policejust for posting the satellite pictures of nigeria .. Because the nigeria police is a bias body. i know i will be on a hit list by people because I post the satellite pictures..

Look an example is promotion in the Nigeria police. Nobody is going to promote people without ethnic bias. take for example the last one done. 7 police officers were promote.. They were mostly northerners.. the last promotion too. they were also mostly northerners..

This is how Nigeria work.

Look even in soccer. the call on to the national team. Just in sport is normally ethnic bias.. If the nigeria police start sending information to the british police. I am telling you. they should be careful. Because britian will end up been broke by court litigation by innocent nigerian.

they send information and arrest base on ethnic hate and bias. Even the nigeria police promotion is based on bias ethnic promotion.

It is a nation which promote base on ethnic bias. And I think any wise nation should avoid Nigeria to save its self from litigation by innocent people.

this is why the founding fathers of Nigeria said they wanted a figure president. And they were all correct.

By the end of the day the british tax payers are going to suffer because they will be another govt in nigeria,. which will review the case and britain will be sue in its billions..

Britian is going to be in serious trouble, because britian will end up throwning innocent nigerian into jail because of information it receive from Nigeria govt officers.

Why do you think one portion of nigeria do not want state police. It is because they have use the Nigeria police as brutality tool against other section of Nigeria. and that is why some groups are against state police.

Look this are bodies of fellow nigerian. does that not make you weep. does it look like we value life in nigeria. Look members of the nation senate and house of rep are mostly murderers etc. how do you think they win election in Nigeria. They WAKE (italy mafia word) your opponent. that how all politician win election in Nigeria..

Why do you think I have been calling for the break up of Nigeria. Look the United nation will be blamed for not acting fast. And the United nation officers are going to be blames and the non caring set of people in the world. people should ask why is the united nation not on ground in Nigeria. Do you wait till millions of people get killed.

Ban kim moon will be blame for slow pace of not acting. syria population that the united nation is trying to save is just 20 million, but they dont care for 200 million nigeria. people are going to ask the question what if nigerian were white?. so the united nation should not wait till people start asking the question before dividing nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQDqTdHv0s0
whats ur point?
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by sessydoo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dis Guy:

WHAT IS THIS PERSONAL BEEF SANUSI HAS WITH AKINGBOLA? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING he has beef with this intercontinental dude since he was at FBN, what exactly is it? did he sack sanusi, did he steal his wife? did he humiliate him in public/privayte, this incomplete rumuor

When the CBN listed the names of those owing the banks and cruising about with yachts and private jets, does he have beef with them too
AMCON is working with CBN and ministry of finance, CBN making an obvious comment on how the money will be recovered doesnt sound like anything out of order, SELL his pants too if you can, atleast taxpayers will be able to get more juice from access bank now

Hi, you also sound like u know much about the banking industry, like i said this forum is not appropriate for discussing dat beef tin. however u can ask one or two questns from some bankers dat re relatively high in rank or middle mgt. that notwithstanding nobody is saying they shld not prosecute erastus bc hes a thief and a disgrace to d banking industry but SLS is not better, he is worse off and his judgement day is just by d corner

Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by sessydoo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
wasiudvd: A thief should be dealt with!
But in dis case i smell rat. Sum1 said access bank sued him while he was still in d UK, buh Akingbola was already in Nigeria when access took over intercontinental, so how come access?
If any kobo is recorvered from dat man, it should belong to AMCON, not access, cos our tax was used to buy the toxic credits of d bank ( as claimed by mallam), befor he sold to Aig @ a rediculous price.
The MD appointed by mallam was accused of... Where is he today? Has he not travelled to d UK after dat? So why is access not sueing him in d UK?
What about all the people oweing intercontinental then? Why are dey not paying back with their properties?Aig inclusive, saraki too. Why is saraki's loan written-off?
Why is intercontinental sold for that amount? To her debtor. We all knw there are better bids.
I am not saying Akingbola should nt be purnished o, buh why is sanusi taking it personal? And what is d impact of his reform and policy on our economy?
I stand to be corrected.

Very on point, leave those ppl that know nothing about banking politics to be running their mouth. well said. kettle caling pot black...mtchewwww
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by sessydoo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
wasiudvd: A thief should be dealt with!
But in dis case i smell rat. Sum1 said access bank sued him while he was still in d UK, buh Akingbola was already in Nigeria when access took over intercontinental, so how come access?
If any kobo is recorvered from dat man, it should belong to AMCON, not access, cos our tax was used to buy the toxic credits of d bank ( as claimed by mallam), befor he sold to Aig @ a rediculous price.
The MD appointed by mallam was accused of... Where is he today? Has he not travelled to d UK after dat? So why is access not sueing him in d UK?
What about all the people oweing intercontinental then? Why are dey not paying back with their properties?Aig inclusive, saraki too. Why is saraki's loan written-off?
Why is intercontinental sold for that amount? To her debtor. We all knw there are better bids.
I am not saying Akingbola should nt be purnished o, buh why is sanusi taking it personal? And what is d impact of his reform and policy on our economy?
I stand to be corrected.

Very on point, leave those ppl that know nothing about banking politics to be running their mouth. well said. kettle caling pot black...mtchewwww
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dis Guy:

Abeg help me ask them ooo, some naija people and their warped mentality.lolz.
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by DisGuy: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hi, you also sound like u know much about the banking industry, like i said this forum is not appropriate for discussing dat beef tin. however u can ask one or two questns from some bankers dat re relatively high in rank or middle mgt. that notwithstanding nobody is saying they shld not prosecute erastus bc hes a thief and a disgrace to d banking industry but SLS is not better, he is worse off and his judgement day is just by d corner

where is the appropriate place? ok Sanusi's judgement is by the corner s

So how did this beef developed to this stage? Did Sanusi make a bid for Inter within his short period as MD?
still cant understand why someone cant just pin point this beef?
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by DisGuy: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
sessydoo:

U re very correct sir. Right from the days of Sanusi as FBN MD. Go and find out. the Mallam has personal beef for Erastus or else why has he not prosecuted other bank MD thieves? SLS is full of persona vendetta and selective victimisation making the industry that used to be the highest employer of labour to become a shadow of itself. A more intelligent person would do what SLS did (in a diff way) without casuing a systemic failure and panic in that industry. His own time is coming, when a King that knows NOT Pharao would reign and bring this Boko haram CBN Gov to judgement. he sold all the perceived weak banks to his cronies and political Godfathers at 1 kobo (God is watching ooo). pls Dont get me wrong oo, im not in support of what Erastus did, infact hes a disgrace to the banking institution BUT SLS and Co (Saraki, Aig, Layi Alabi etc) are worse off. SLS has killed the banking industry..its very sad and appalling. My heart bleeds for a nation so blessed with natural n human resources but cursed with thieves n rogues in Govt....when Sanusi finishes playing his Godfathers' scripts, he should tell us o. and to think dat some gullible consider this rogue called SLS as a saint...mtchewwwww. fresh air abegiiiiiii. His own judgement time is by the corner

Go and find out? why dont you want to tell us?

ARe the other Directors not in court as we speak?

The banking sector was buzzing with recruitment fairs, doesnt make it the highest employer of labour by any stretch of imagination, some banks dont have upto 6000 workers, even Banking sector in US is also a shadow of itself in terms of recruitment, but thanks to their govt they are on some defined path of recovery
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by yohannazack(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Yes dats gud, but remember one day ur own properties in lagos, abuja and kano includin islamic bank wil be sold to get nigerians's money back too. Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by kheart(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
chiover: dis aboki man dey run
mouth as if hm neve stash trilions away frm cbn. Well fresh air go soon visit ur domot, abeg wil poor mass hav access to buy d mumu chairman property?
yorubas have always been hypocrites and will remain so, i detest hypocracy with passion. Sanusi plz u can do better dan this, auctioning his properties is just too kind.
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Tadup: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
O.D.B.:
You see the Yoruba peeps here now, talking sh1t and taking side with a con man criminal all because he is of their kind.

Yorubas are by far the most tribalistics people on the surface of the earth.

Hypocrites!
are you an alien?
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by kheart(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
yorubas have always been hypocrites and will remain so, i detest hypocracy with passion. Sanusi plz u can do better dan this, auctioning his properties is just too kind.
Re: Akingbola’s Assets Are Up For Sale – Sanusi Lamido by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
[size=14pt]Erastus akingbola and his family members should all be hanged by the ropes . Yoruba barawo
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identical Twins Threaten To Sue INEC Over Mass ‘disenfranchisement’ / Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree / NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.