Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ (11271 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2012
During my spare time these days i reflect alot on my campus life and also on how we boys survived especially the poor ones who combine studies with work and relationships, sometimes the female folks do not understand what we are passing through and most of us instead of explaining seal our worries with smile and pretence. My story is mostly focused on some of my friends and neighbours who really struggled hard to meet both ends{relationship and studies} i learnt a lot from them even though we students can hardly cope up with both, yet we still do it just because others are doing and my story starts from my friend uche...and this is his story

UCHE'S STORY:
i was the first child of a family of six i had three younger male siblings, due to my inteligent nature i was able to secure admission in one sitting into imsu i was 18yrs old then. My parents were very proud of me and strugged with their petty trading and farming to pay for my fees, i was really doing well in my first and second year because i knew that my younger ones would continue there own education once i had graduated cos i was the hope of the family.
But in my 3rd year i fell in love with a course mate her name was oge, inorder to get oges love i hid my background so oge was unaware of my background but as time went on i was barely able to keep up to oges demands, i now spends my parents hard earned money and yet oge keeps on demanding for more. When i complain to my friends they all tell me that they are also going through the same thing in order to keep their girl, that if i slack that another guy would snatch her away from me, i do not want to loose oge cos am now very much in love with her and i had already spent much to back out at this stage but now i hardly buy my text books and now betraying my parents trust just because of oge and am now torn between telling oge the truth and run the risk of loosing her or to still continue in the relationship and run the risk of failing my exams but yet the love i have for oge is very strong, but there is no love without money in campus these days and my mind is still in a turmoil, but would she understand if i explain things to her i reasoned but decided to come with a solution the following morning as i slept off....
To be continued
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by patienceaboh: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2012
cryor=#990000][/color val tell oge the truth about yourself and family history.if she love u she will understand.
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2012
Oh lawd.. Help us. Not another one

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2012
OP,

- From my rough estimate, you should be about 24 or 25yrs now.

- You written english is pathetic, as a graduate!

- You're not the only person from a poor background, so don't create a pity scene!

- You graduated November 2011 and you later mentioned buying textbooks! Are you studying for Masters already?

- You should be thinking of getting a job to reward your parents for their kind effort, instead you spend it on a girl.

- You claim to love, but you lack common sense. because you lack the resources (including money) to maintain a relationship!

- Oge loves you for what she thinks you are, if at all she loves you.

Summary: Don't be foooolish! Abandon that relationship, get a job, settle your family and siblings, plan your life, set a productive target, start a rewarding relationship that should lead to marriage - cos you're not getting younger!

I'll be back.

6 Likes

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2012
^ damn!!! shocked shocked
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2012
The following day as i prepared for school, i decided to explain everything to her even though i knew it will be hard. Around 2pm that afternoon i met oge in the school love garden but her face wasnt bright she seemed to be unhappy so i left my own worries and inquired what is wrong with her, in which she explained to me that her course rep told her that she had failed two courses and that she should bring 6k to sort it out before the end of next week. "Not again" i said within me and i was confused at the moment, my last card was 3k and i would be managing it until when my parents calls me and who knows when that would be. Is anything wrong? she asked me and i was brought back to reality, i smiled and told her not to worry that before the week runs out that i would get to her, she looked at me smiled and gave me a hug saying thank you i know i could always count on you.
As i went to my hostel that day i kept blaming myself cos i have already made another stupid promise which i dont know how to fulfill, i just gave her 3k out of the 6k my parents gave me last week to do her hair and now these. I was almost close to crying on my way home and now i knew i had no other choice than to borrow but who will i borrow from i wondered. I barely got to my hostel when i noticed that i havnt even eaten since morning, i sighed, brought out my garri bag, collected some garri poured water and smoked it after getting myself i lay down on my bed thinking of my next step....
To be continued
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl: OP,

- You're not the only person from a poor background, so don't create a pity scene!

- You graduated November 2011 and you later mentioned buying textbooks! Are you studying for Masters already?

- You should be thinking of getting a job to reward your parents for their kind effort, instead you spend it on a girl.

- You claim to love, but you lack common sense. because you lack the resources (including money) to maintain a relationship!

Summary: Don't be foooolish! Abandon that relationship, get a job, settle your family and siblings, plan your life, set a productive target, start a rewarding relationship that should lead to marriage - cos you're not getting younger!

I'll be back.
nawa 4u oo am not a literature student and am only telling uches story while in school. If my english is bad am sorry. This is just what happened when we were in school it is past tense now am not looking for ur charity am only telling a life story to pass time i am a serving corper thanks. Sorry for my bad english

6 Likes

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ damn!!! shocked shocked

uhn? undecided
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2012
Coolval222:
nawa 4u oo am not a literature student and am only telling uches story while in school. If my english is bad am sorry. This is just what happened when we were in school it is past tense now am not looking for ur charity am only telling a life story to pass time i am a serving corper thanks. Sorry for my bad english

then pass my message to uche or you learn from it.
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

then pass my message to uche or you learn from it.
yes madam. Hope u are happy now?

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2012
Somebody summarize this sh1t before i vex.angry
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by REMMEI(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2012
So what next?
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2012
Hmmmm, op continue.
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

uhn? undecided
U mean! tongue
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2012
*Uche's story continues*

i decided to meet val that day and see whether i could borrow from him. Around 8pm i went to vals room{cos he was my neighbour} and after explaining to him, he promised to help me out after advicing me to reduce how i spend on oge and focus on my studies, i agreed with him and left his room that night very happy. Val gave me the 4k on monday morning the following week as he promised and i added 1k to it making it 5k and decided to go to oges house that evening to suprise her. With the money in my pocket and with a joyful mood i went to oges hostel, it was around 3pm that day and i knew she would be around, i knocked on her door which was immediately flung open, she was suprised to see me cos i could see that on her face, she ushered me in and asked why i did not call to inform her first before coming in which i replied that i wanted to suprise her, i brought out the 5k and gave to her, she was very happy and gave me a peck, she then stood up and told me that she was about going out, i was suprised cos i have just barely gotten there. I asked her where she was going to and she told me that she was going to see a friend, "a friend" i repeated in which she answered yea, just immediately her phone rang, she picked her call and answered by saying "wait for me at the gate am coming down" she hurridly carried her hand bag and told me that i should come out so that she can lock the door, i obeyed and was stunned. She locked her door and started going out without giving me any explanation and i rushed to meet up with her, but i however was shocked when she reached the gate and entered a black suv waiting for her there. I just felt like the earth should open and swallow me up....
To be continued{sorry 4my bad englishwink
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Leyqute(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2012
The story doesn't sound plausible, the facts don't meet up. .....or maybe you're not a good story-teller
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U mean! tongue

Lol i was only saying the truth na. grin
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2012
Coolval222: [size=16pt]*Uche's story continues*[/size]

i decided to meet val that day and see whether i could borrow from him. Around 8pm i went to vals room{cos he was my neighbour} and after explaining to him, he promised to help me out after advicing me to reduce how i spend on oge and focus on my studies, i agreed with him and left his room that night very happy. Val gave me the 4k on monday morning as he promised and i added 1k to it making it 5k and decided to go to oges house that evening to suprise her. With the money in my pocket and with a joyful mood i went to oges hostel, it was around 3pm that day and i knew she would be around, i knocked on her door which was immediately flung open, she was suprised to see me cos i could see that on her face, she ushered me in and asked why i did not call to inform her first before coming in which i replied that i wanted to suprise her, i brought out the 5k and gave to her, she was very happy and gave me a peck, she then stood up and told me that she was about going out, i was suprised cos i have just barely gotten there. I asked her where she was going to and she told me that she was going to see a friend, "a friend" i repeated in which she answered yea, just immediately her phone rang, she picked her call and answered by saying "wait for me at the gate am coming down" she hurridly carried her hand bag and told me that i should come out so that she can lock the door, i obeyed and was stunned. She locked her door and started going out without giving me any explanation and i rushed to meet up with her, but i however was shocked when she reached the gate and entered a black suv waiting for her there. I just felt like the earth should open and swallow me up....
To be continued{[size=16pt]sorry 4my bad english[/size]wink

i'm glad u take corrections, but implement them!

Leyqute: The story doesn't sound plausible, the facts don't meet up. .....or maybe you're not a good story-teller

u ain't far from the truth.
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2012

I'll be back.

This girl must be my long lost twinny. . .
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2012
Too many critics in Nigeria yet we are all the samesmiley

5 Likes

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz:
This girl must be my long lost twinny. . .

cry *blushing*

grin
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2012
Its better i delete this thread
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2012
Coolval222: Its better i delete this thread

why? shocked shocked shocked

pls don't! cry tongue
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Basildon1(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2012

I'll be back.

Abeg, pass the mic jare! For this really insightful and life-changing post, please approach the nearest podium to collect a medal of your choice!

OP, fire on and dont dull on that IMOSTAR thread!
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2012
The story is very childish but it really happened to my neighbour, maybe am not passing the message well. But all my own exploits can be seen in the sexuality section maybe that one might be more understanding though no one is beyond mistakes and am not good in englishcrycrycry
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2012
Basildon1:

Abeg, pass the mic jare! For this really insightful and life-changing post, please approach the nearest podium to collect a medal of your choice!

yea i would continue on that one this eveningsmiley
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Emmy9ite(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2012
Coolval continue joor,i dey follow u like twitter,haters can go and kiss a python!

cool

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Basildon1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Coolval222: The story is very childish but it really happened to my neighbour, maybe am not passing the message well. But all my own exploits can be seen in the sexuality section maybe that one might be more understanding though no one is beyond mistakes and am not good in englishcrycrycry

Yeah you do have some errors in your write-up but i think you have a flair for writing. Keep writing and you can use a spell check to spot some obvious errors. Like when you said 'DRIVED' on the other thread - that did upset me a little bit to be honest angry
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by 190theclown: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
#chews gum#
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by swtchicgurl: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Coolval222: [size=16pt]The story is very childish[/size] but it really happened to my neighbour, maybe am not passing the message well. But all my own exploits can be seen in the sexuality section maybe that one might be more understanding though no one is beyond mistakes and am not good in englishcrycrycry

u're a joker! self-pity and self-deception hasn't helped anyone before you. you ain't an exception!

Basildon1:

Abeg, pass the mic jare! For this really insightful and [size=16pt]life-changing[/size] post, please approach the nearest podium to collect a medal of your choice!

what is the current status of your life that needs a change from a boring and pathetic story?! smh
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Bold9(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2012

I'll be back.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew, i saw 30 posts i tot u guys re discussing smtin beta.
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Basildon1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

what is the current status of your life that needs a change from a boring and pathetic story?! smh
LOL! U are here catching feelings on another individual's grammar and you wanna talk about having a boring an pathetic life. Life's ironies!

Kindly consider sandcounting as a new hobby!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.