Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ (11266 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Foxybone(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Due to long comments by lots of people, I could not contrate while reading this story... I will do that tomorrow... By the way, Cheers Vally!!! You are making me proud!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Hexzagon: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by menix(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2012
see seasonal story...dis 1 pass 24.....
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by baggy4luv(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2012
swtchicgurl: OP,

- From my rough estimate, you should be about 24 or 25yrs now.

- You written english is pathetic, as a graduate!

- You're not the only person from a poor background, so don't create a pity scene!

- You graduated November 2011 and you later mentioned buying textbooks! Are you studying for Masters already?

- You should be thinking of getting a job to reward your parents for their kind effort, instead you spend it on a girl.

- You claim to love, but you lack common sense. because you lack the resources (including money) to maintain a relationship!

- Oge loves you for what she thinks you are, if at all she loves you.

Summary: Don't be foooolish! Abandon that relationship, get a job, settle your family and siblings, plan your life, set a productive target, start a rewarding relationship that should lead to marriage - cos you're not getting younger!

I'll be back.
wayward slowpoke
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
I neva knw swtchc 2 b a troll
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by legendprac(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2012

- You're not the only person from a poor background, so don't create a pity scene!

- You graduated November 2011 and you later mentioned buying textbooks! Are you studying for Masters already?

- You should be thinking of getting a job to reward your parents for their kind effort, instead you spend it on a girl.

- You claim to love, but you lack common sense. because you lack the resources (including money) to maintain a relationship!

Summary: Don't be foooolish! Abandon that relationship, get a job, settle your family and siblings, plan your life, set a productive target, start a rewarding relationship that should lead to marriage - cos you're not getting younger!

I'll be back.

Didn't u hear him say he was writting abt his frnds n neighbours? Nawa
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by legendprac(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

u're a joker! self-pity and self-deception hasn't helped anyone before you. you ain't an exception!

what is the current status of your life that needs a change from a boring and pathetic story?! smh

I K№ω ur type; criticize all,but wen called to do sth, u won't be able to... And u have many like u here on nairaland... I K№ω, u won't have anytin to say but spew rubbish frm ur empty head again
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Flygeriana(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
So "perfect" English teachers full here and our lecturers stil dey teach pipu nonsense for class? undecided

Thought they said "nobody is perfect". Never knew the first human to break the jinx was from Nigeria.

Naija/NL, i hail o!

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by patwilly(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
I say this this at the risk of been banned but if that switchgurl or wateva was my gf, i'd put her head under my pillow and flog her like a child. Can u imagine such stup!dity coming out from the head of only one person! Who the he!l do you even think you are! Gross
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Coolval222(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
patwilly: I say this this at the risk of been banned but if that switchgurl or wateva was my gf, i'd put her head under my pillow and flog her like a child. Can u imagine such stup!dity coming out from the head of only one person! Who the he!l do you even think you are! Gross
thanks bro, the girl really spoiled my mind and even took it personal. But i will still continue with the story when i am done with the <diary of an imostar> story in sexuality section smiley
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Sealeddeal(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
I do wonder how foolish alot of Nigerians are.i thought Nairaland is made for people who are 18 and above.why should someone not be able to know the import of language? Language is used most importantly for communication.and when u understand what someone is saying,what else do u want? Must a Nigerian speak english perfectly even when english is our second language?anytime i see any Hausa or Yoruba or anybody from other tribes speaking Igbo,no matter how,i feel so happy and thats how other people do.So why should some nigerians be rubbishing what some1 say,which they understand,just because of negligible grammatical error?......@Op,the write-up is interesting and it makes me scared because it seems i'm threading on the same path as you guys though i dont spend much on ma babe.she just loves me bt i do know i'm sitting on keg of gun powder but i cant help it.Emotion is bad and can make anything of anybody.

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Tenderly1(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2012

I'll be back.
and you can't read well.smh i wonder how you pass your exams

2 Likes

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by Vaola(f): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
crySo our coolval has forgotten this thread crySo our coolval has forgotten this thread

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by mayor101(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2012

I'll be back.
Why are u so dum-head? Coolval said He is telling us true life story of his friend Απϑ u are there saying all sort of rubbish... Try Απϑ use †ђA̶̲̥̅† piece of meat in between ur sku
ll Amigo
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by mayor101(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Coolval222:
nawa 4u oo am not a literature student and am only telling uches story while in school. If my english is bad am sorry. This is just what happened when we were in school it is past tense now am not looking for ur charity am only telling a life story to pass time i am a serving corper thanks. Sorry for my bad english
Val! Shei u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mind †ђA̶̲̥̅† mumu ni? Ride on boss

1 Like

Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by cheruv: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
negbenebor: Aya,after all the money he has spend on her,anyway thats what he deserve 4 squndering his parent's hard earned money on a girl
I think am beginning to love you.. wink
for the records any guy that squanders his parents money on a useless girl is hopeless and stup1d and that girl shouldn't bat an eyelid when dropping his sorry a*rse..Quote me anywhere!!
Re: ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ by summerflame(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Must everyone be good in and at English?.. You are full of criticism.. Efiko know it all. You are one of the E-diot on NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / The Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.