Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws (1327 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by weeti(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hello 2 all.

need some tips to what kind of gifts should I bring wit me to my wife and inlaws to christmas when I'm coming back to NIG til next week,

any and all advice accepted.

Thank u.

-W-

Time to question our lifestyle, look how we live
Smokin weed like it ain't no thang, so even kids
want to try now, they lie down and get ran through
Nobody watched 'em clockin the evil man do
Faced with the demons, addicted to hearin victims screamin
Guess we was evil since birth, product of cursed semens
Cause even our birthdays is cursed days
A born thug in the first place, the worst ways
I'd love to see the block in peace
With no more dealers and crooked cops, the only way to stop the beast
And only we can change
It's up to us to clean up the streets, it ain't the same
Too many murders, too many funerals and too many tears
Just seen another brother buried plus I knew him for years
Passed by his family, but what could I say?
Keep yo' head up and try to keep the faith
And pray for better days,

Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Ebaby2: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2007
Money - For important
Shoes
Bags
Jeans
Perfume
Nice tops
Sneaker
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by zignor(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2007
*Sigh* sad

you should also ask us how to lay ur wife sad
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2007
Go to any super market closest to you and tell them you need Christmas gift items for females; am sure they would give you a favorable reply.

Goodluck!
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by kaylala(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2007
zignor:

*Sigh* sad

you should also ask us how to lay your wife sad

grin grin grin
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by ogrebuga(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2007
Er,

www.msn.com

Live search, keyword - 'gift items for the family'
cheesy
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by SweetT1: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Poster

Why not buy your mother in-law a Tupac cd since it seems like you like Tupac.
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2007
Guys. . .seriously, take this thread serious. i also need help buying those sh^tty ass no good, hard to please in-laws gifts.
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Revive(f): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2007
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by pin4eva(f): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2007
@toyinrayo
what inlaw are u even talking about?
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2007
pin4eva:

@toyinrayo
what inlaw are u even talking about?
the in-law that does not concern you. **raise eyebrow**
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by pin4eva(f): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2007
i was trying to remember when u got an inlaw
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2007
pin4eva:

i was trying to remember when u got an inlaw

why should you remember. . . do you keep tap on my family event? tongue
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by IYaeto(f): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2007
Get the wifey something she has always wanted or something she really likes. And as for the in laws, buy them perfumes or after shave at the duty free shops. Have a safe trip. cool
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by ogrebuga(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2007
@Toyinrayo,
So you have in-laws shocked shocked shocked

Wetin be my own anyway

Nice shoes and shirts for the guys,shoes and tops for the girls, Hand-Bags for the mama's, ANYTHING for the Fatha's.
You broke yet? grin
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2007
ogrebuga:

@Toyinrayo,
So you have in-laws shocked shocked shocked

Wetin be my own anyway

Nice shoes and shirts for the guys,shoes and tops for the girls, Hand-Bags for the mama's, ANYTHING for the Fatha's.
You broke yet? grin

abeg, am not married o. . .am thinking of the inlaws that married my aunty o. her husband's family. abeg, am just 18 o embarassed
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by TerrySoft(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2007
I'll would have advice u 2 ask your wife what she wants but this wouldn't be too good if you want to surprise her or if she ask for a brand new car (unless u can afford it).

Outside that, get your butt to the super mart and grab whatever u see that has xmas tag grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good Luck!
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by showbobo(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2007
get em an HAMPER.a big one
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by amaikama(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
Simple! just get your wife a nice car and for your in-laws, get them a nice big house, fully furnish to their taste even if you don;t have the money, go and steal to please them for just this season. grin they will be praying and thanking God for giving them such a lovely in-law as you. kiss
Re: Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws by Demsy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2007
Seun,

I do not seem to like the kind of replies guys are giving on this thread. Someone seriously asked for Nairaland friends' advice and see the kind of replies that followed almost immediately. For God sake, if you do not have the appropriate answer for the post, why not look away and stop posting nonsense.

When I joined Nairaland, I was imagining to meet with serious-minded and matured people. I believe many of those posting those stuff are very under-aged to use the forum. There should be a regulation about the age of the persons allowed to participate on the forum.

That's my simple advice Seun.

(1)

10 Things Men Think Women Like / What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : / Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.