Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : (1323 Views)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2008
I recently read an article, which says that love is entirely a matter of chemistry, hmmm, no wonder. That must be the reason why my girlfriend treats me like a toxic waste. pls advice me, before i loose my mind
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
please advice me, before i loose my mind

advise u on wat undecided undecided
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by iice(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
If your gf is treating you like toxic waste. . .what are you still doing in the relationship?
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2008
ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO, AS IN SHE IS ALWAYS DOING THINGS TO MAKE ME ANGRY AND EACH TIME I COMPLAINED, SHE WOULD SAY SHE'S SORRY BUT SHE KEEPS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND ITS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES. I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO TOLERATE HER BUT SHE WONT'T JUST CHANGE, I DONT KNOW IF SHE DOES IT PURPOSELY. I COULD EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS IF U WANT FUTHER ANALYSIS. sO TELL ME WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE HER STOP?
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2008
I COULD EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS IF You WANT FUTHER ANALYSIS. sO TELL ME WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE HER STOP?

pardon me ,but further analysis will be required so dat i will know where to start from
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Uche2nna(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
Y dont u kick her butt to the kerb undecided
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
If your girlfriend is treating you like toxic waste. . .what are you still doing in the relationship
?   WELL, I JUST DIDNT WANT TO TAKE ANY HASTY DECISIONS, SO I THOUGHT ITS WISE I GAVE HER SOME MORE TIME TO SEE IF SHE COULD TURN ON A NEW LEAF BUT SHE JUST WONT CHANGE.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Busta(f): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2008
iice:

If your girlfriend is treating you like toxic waste. . .what are you still doing in the relationship?

Gbam!!!
u hit the nail on the spot.

If she won't change, what other kinda miracle are u waiting for.
move on . . .find someone u will treat u better.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by iice(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2008
flirt69:

? WELL, I JUST DIDNT WANT TO TAKE ANY HASTY DECISIONS, SO I THOUGHT ITS WISE I GAVE HER SOME MORE TIME TO SEE IF SHE COULD TURN ON A NEW LEAF BUT SHE JUST WONT CHANGE.

Man or woman. . .if a person doesn't not want to change, he/she will not change! So people should stop deluding themselves that they can change a person.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
You can fake love, or grow to love someone in time.

As for chemistry, it's either there, or it isn't. If it's not there in the beginning, it seldom develops later on in the relationship.

It's a feeling you can't really explain to someone else, sometimes, not even to yourself.

So, there it is. You have to ask yourself, what ties you to your girlfriend? You haven't given enough to go on, so hard to make any sort of suggestions.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2008
the issue is that she keeps hanging out  with this guy, it was my friend that spotted them out in one coded spot and he called and told me, thinking it was she and myself but i pretended i knew about it and when i asked her, she said she went for a drink with an old school mate, whom she has not seen for a long time, and even at that, i do deserve the t=right to knoow whom she was hanging out with. the same thing happened again, with same person, i asked her again and she said there was nothing between them but how come she doesn't tell me anything, if she's got nothing to hide. i've told her severally that i am not comfortable with these old school mate arrangement but she wont listen. if you were in my shoes, what would you do?? this has happened three times after i told her to stop.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
flirt69:

the issue is that she keeps hanging out  with this guy, it was my friend that spotted them out in one coded spot and he called and told me, thinking it was she and myself but i pretended i knew about it and when i asked her, she said she went for a drink with an old school mate, whom she has not seen for a long time, and even at that, i do deserve the t=right to knoow whom she was hanging out with. the same thing happened again, with same person, i asked her again and she said there was nothing between them but how come she doesn't tell me anything, if she's got nothing to hide. i've told her severally that i am not comfortable with these old school mate arrangement but she wont listen. if you were in my shoes, what would you do?? this has happened three times after i told her to stop.

I believe u know what to do . . .it happened to u, You don't need people telling u what to do!

maybe she's long done with u and don't know how to tell ya!
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hmm, I could tell you what I'd do, if I was in your position, but we're all different, and handle things differently.

What you need to ask yourself is, what are you prepared to do about your quandry? How much do you trust your girlfriend?  undecided
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by iice(f): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2008
Your story is evolving. . .
Please give us the full story so that someone can advice you properly,
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Uche2nna(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2008
iice:

Your story is evolving. . .
Please give us the full story so that someone can advice you properly,

cheesy
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2008
Flirt, telling your story in dribs and drabs doesn't help you get answers!

By the time you tell all, most folk would have probably fallen asleep, or forgotten what the first parts of your query were.  undecided
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Name5: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2008
flirt69:

I recently read an article, which says that love is entirely a matter of chemistry, hmmm, no wonder. That must be the reason why my girlfriend treats me like a toxic waste. please advice me,  before i loose my mind

Check your chemical combination,

if she's treating you like toxic waste why not recycle and behave like oxygen ?  tongue
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
well, the issue of trust is out of it because, if she can go out with someone without even mentioning it to me and i had to find out from someone else, then that's an indication that she has an alterior motive. I just dont wanna be rash in reading the verdict. the annoying thing is that she comes pretending and giving me all those sweet heart syndronmes, i just want to hear ur suggestions first, before i decide on what to do.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
the issue is that she keeps hanging out with this guy, it was my friend that spotted them out in one coded spot and he called and told me, thinking it was she and myself but i pretended i knew about it and when i asked her, she said she went for a drink with an old school mate, whom she has not seen for a long time, and even at that, i do deserve the t=right to knoow whom she was hanging out with. the same thing happened again, with same person, i asked her again and she said there was nothing between them but how come she doesn't tell me anything, if she's got nothing to hide. i've told her severally that i am not comfortable with these old school mate arrangement but she wont listen. if you were in my shoes, what would you do?HuhHuh? this has happened three times after i told her to stop.

sorry sweetheart but ur lover is actually sharing her laps with two people,the earlier u leave d relationship d better
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2008
sorry sweetheart but your lover is actually sharing her laps with two people,the earlier u leave d relationship d better
I JUST WISH I COULD CATCH HER AT HAND, WITH THIS I WOULD HAVE NO REMORSE ON TELLING HER TO GET A F****CK OUT OF MY LIFE.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2008
what do women want? when u treat them bad, they'll call u ruthless, when u treat them good, they'll say u are too good to be true. can someone tell me how to keep them satisfied?/
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Cadet(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
hehehe. Toxic waste? ROTFLMAO! Toxic reactant 1+ toxic reactant 2 makes Toxic waste na.

@post
I thought it was the issue of Love and History! shocked
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by almondjoy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2008
Ashually,

Love and chemistry can be related or not, depending on the circumstances.  You can have love without a "chemical reaction" established or maintained. . .like most of you have for your religious idols.  Or you can have chemistry without love. . .like most of us have for our "one night stands"!

To have both in the same equation takes the almighty grace of God! kiss  Even the bonafide and sanctified husband and wife married for 50 years cannot boast of having both at the same time always.  One usually takes a back seat while the other drives.

Depends on where you are at any given stage in life. . .one comes before the other.  In old age. . .love always prevails when all the chemical components have disintigrated to invisible particles, which you can only smell but not see! grin

Reality!
@poster

If your girlfriend treats you like toxic waste. . . not to worry, it means "no chemistry" but she loves you to death like old folks. I think you guys have been "maxed" out in this relationship. . . like most old people. . . you only have death to look forward to! kiss
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by tRoOE(f): 3:36am On Apr 15, 2008
almondjoy:

Ashually,

Love and chemistry can be related or not, depending on the circumstances. You can have love without a "chemical reaction" established or maintained. . .like most of you have for your religious idols. Or you can have chemistry without love. . .like most of us have for our "one night stands"!

To have both in the same equation takes the almighty grace of God! kiss Even the bonafide and sanctified husband and wife married for 50 years cannot boast of having both at the same time always. One usually takes a back seat while the other drives.

Depends on where you are at any given stage in life. . .one comes before the other. In old age. . .love always prevails when all the chemical components have disintigrated to invisible particles, which you can only smell but not see! grin

Reality!
@poster

If your girlfriend treats you like toxic waste. . . not to worry, it means "no chemistry" but she loves you to death like old folks. I think you guys have been "maxed" out in this relationship. . . like most old people. . . you only have death to look forward to! kiss
May God Forgive kia grin grin grin see how you laid it out with no minus
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:27am On Apr 15, 2008
Siena:

You can fake love, or grow to love someone in time.

can you really fake love?  is it really possible?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ poster

According to Britney Spears. . . . .  Love is Toxic! So cheeeeeers!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

an excerpt . . . . . . . . .

There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it

Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With the taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?

enjoy. . ,   . . . . . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by TheSly: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2008
------->Poster
You aint got no game. . . . . .how come. .she is ''treating you like a toxic waste'' grin
Is your Game this lame? . . . . . .u really have the time oo. . . .i hail thee cool

Step your game up man. . cool
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by flirt69: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
You aint got no game
this aint got nothing to do with having a game. i loved her too much and i guess i gave her too much trust, so she took my kindness for a weakness.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Busta(f): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2008
flirt69:

this aint got nothing to do with having a game. i loved her too much and i guess i gave her too much trust, so she took my kindness for a weakness.

then pull up ur pants and stop being too nice to someone that don't give a "hoot" bout u!
do something rather than come on here to whine.
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Scopium: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2008
[size=13pt]If she treats you like a TOXIC waste then do the harm of a TOXIC waste[/size]
Re: What's This Issue Of Love And Chemistry : by Steroid101(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
Poster, look like you have alot of problems, you could nt explain. Read this blogger, www.datingkeys..com/, , you will know more about love and chemistry. I agree with you, Love is all about chemistry, there will be no love, where there is no chemistry.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her / Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? / Should I Tell Her That She's Two Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.