Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (23669 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by alstacs(m): 3:08am On Aug 05, 2012
Bisichi: The essence of language is to communicate. Which one is better- a well constructed english wit no meaning OR a disjointed one with meanings? Mind you, most leaders do not speak good english.

In that light, darkness shall give way to lightness!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:35am On Aug 05, 2012
English at its finest grin
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
So what am I. . .a man decieving himself to be a woman who is surprised his cover is blown or a man who doesn't claim be a woman because I want people to give credence to my gibberish?

See why I said you need a brain transplant? Honestly, at this point it is not even so the rest of won't be subjected to your stupidity anymore, it is more for your sake now. . . You are so freaking stupid it won't come as a surprise if we heard you jumped off a building because someone convinced you you can fly.

Hate to break it you but the dolls your keepers give you so your can play out your fantasy of being a doctor or whatever ARE NOT REAL.

Sheesh! Talk about imbecilic. . .SMH!
Couldn't keep vigil for your folly, I would have responded to your idiotic and no sensible semantics.. I know you ll sheepishly reply but you chose to do so late when I was offline..
I don't need tell you who and what I am cos it's strictly my business. I will if it ll complement the giant strides of our great, purposeful, and focused president who your moronic and perpetual loser pay masters try to distract by spurious and unfounded claims.. Am not in the mood to place you where you belonged, cos d moment is sacred for me but stop fooling yourself for a girl cos you are a man, a Lagos street urchin at that
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by pcicero(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2012
[b][/b]
Elueme: Couldn't keep vigil for your folly, I would have responded to your idiotic and no sensible semantics.. I know you ll sheepishly reply but you chose to do so late when I was offline..
I don't need tell you who and what I am cos it's strictly my business. I will if it ll complement the
. Am not in the mood to place you where you belonged, cos d moment is sacred for me but stop fooling yourself for a girl cos you are a man, a Lagos street urchin at that

"...giant strides of our great, purposeful, and focused president who your moronic and perpetual loser pay masters try to distract by spurious and unfounded claims."

Am I in dreamland? Is this clown referring to clueless Jonathan?
As in seriously
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2012
pcicero: [b][/b]

"...giant strides of our great, purposeful, and focused president who your moronic and perpetual loser pay masters try to distract by spurious and unfounded claims."

Am I in dreamland? Is this clown referring to clueless Jonathan?
As in seriously
Are you in this earth or you are from the mars? Or maybe you are a Trimidian... How many Nigerian president do you have? I know his name is Jonathan Goodluck but for "clueless'"... The last time I checked, that wasn't part of his name..
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Dygeasy(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2012
[quote

author=Elueme]Did you hear the first lady muttered that sentence? Which
media interviewed her with evidence pls. Till then you can choose to
add to your woes by inflicting headache and hypertension on your
apparent health why the woman is busy establishing herself as an
authority.. But how is her diction and English supposed to be your
problems? Since you are so polished in English why haven't you written
your own dictionary.[/quote]
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Dygeasy(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Imagechef is a website used to customize pictures. Observe the picture you
people before you start condemning the woman. www.imagechef.com go and
check what they do there.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by ismokeweed1(f): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2012
Our & africas first lady smokes weed

Didn't you guys know this before?
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by crackhouse(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2012
Source pls
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Gozzzy(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2012
why people go dey,dey stupid? Una dey insult a whol presido wyf unjustly!! Na guys design dat shyt 4 www. imagechef.com. Make una no dey do ds thing naa.....wetin she do una sef?
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by dani1luv: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2012
Rolling grin

This woman deh craze grin
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by dani1luv: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2012
Dygeasy: Imagechef is a website used to customize pictures. Observe the picture you

Uncle, this is Jokes Section!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Gozzzy(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2012
dani1luv:

Uncle, this is Jokes Section!

Joke section? Na to use ur presido wife,and people mumsy dey do joke?? Shey. If i com say ur mumsy kojobi deep and wide lyk well,u go lyk am?? E get wetin no dey ryt naa.....make una use una head.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by ismhab(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2012
POINT OF CORRECTION: SHE SAID MY HUSBAND IS THE BEST COUPLE IN EARTH.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Sealeddeal(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2012
Alot of people here are still lagging behind in thought and in understanding.English is our second language.and every language is equal in importance.so if anyone speaks his/her mother tongue well,he/she has done well.if the same person fail to speak other people's language well,it shouldnt be a problem.its only in nigeria that alot of educated but uncivilised people will mock some1 who cannot speak foreign language wel.Even among Ibo,they go to the lenght of warning their child to desist from speaking igbo.so,if first lady didnt speak english well,it shouldnt make a headline.she is not a british/american.this is one reason why i like northerners,they value their language more than english.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2012
At the rate some of you are going, you would eventually choke on the misplaced hate you have for the First Lady and meet your untimely deaths in the process.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2012
Dygeasy: Imagechef is a website used to customize pictures. Observe the picture you
What do you expect from people who hate BlackBerry. They havent been using ImageChef and they know nothing about it. So they think the News is real.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Ejix4(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin na so we go dey dey
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Richieboyn: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2012
[img][/img]This is d pureworK of imaqechef.com. SimpLe! Ds is my own worK of imaqechef.

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by TrueNaijaguy: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Computer superimposed image. I know most people that believe this crap know it isn't true but are simply playing fools just to spite the First lady. #Godiswatchingyou

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by TrueNaijaguy: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Babasessy: PERMANENT SECRETARY,MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,BAYELSA STATE OF NIGERIA, FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.

Computer superimposed image. I know most people that believe this crap know it isn't true but are simply playing fools just to spite the First lady. #Godiswatchingyou
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by mu2sa2: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Elueme: Did you hear the first lady muttered that sentence? Which media interviewed her with evidence pls. Till then you can choose to add to your woes by inflicting headache and hypertension on your apparent health why the woman is busy establishing herself as an authority.. But how is her diction and English supposed to be your problems? Since you are so polished in English why haven't you written your own dictionary.
So he should not talk. Where on Earth do u have an illiterate as Perm Sec apart from Bayelsa? Na wa for bootlickers.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by ifihearam: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2012
Mumu for nairaland many sha. Some fools actually tot its true. Snh. What a shallow mentality. Fools

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by proudlyafrican(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Measures should be put in place to cub negative tendencies/misuse of the social media just to insult our leaders.....Where is David Mark....@OP, please give us a link to this statement accredited to Patience and not a photo that can be altered for self gain or to deride our president wife.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2012
He's a magnificent beast!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by calabaman(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2012
hehahe! I laff in bayelsa language
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
pDude: What do you expect from a fisherman's wife?

Nothing new here

sorry that you believed that crap
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nairalanders amazes me... If you believed that pic above is real then u might as well believe that ur nyash dey for front
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Sijo01(f): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Can somebody tell me this is not real!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by francis247(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
So? As if it's the first nor will be the last. Mtcheeeeeeew... NEXT...
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by DerMeister: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
We don't need photoshopped pix to know the sow launches dangerous verbal missiles that make us the laughing stock across the globe!!!

Can the pres do us a favour and ban her from public appearances, if only he can do that, we just might forgive all his gaffes! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / Akpos / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.