Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (23670 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
i dont know which of the moderators put this on the front page but this is really insulting. i hope you guys realise that it is not only Nigerians that are registered in this forum and most people would just look at the headline and conclude that it is true without verifying it. in as much as it was meant as a joke, i think this joke is getting too far. dont be suprised when other country's citizens continue to make fun of us e.g Ghanians

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by INFO70: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
lets stop this . It is not good. leave her alone
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by mallorca(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have always felt there had to be more to GEJ than meets the eye. . . So glad it has been confirmed and from a reliable source too. Only God knows how many more of him are lurking behind that sweetly insipid smile of his.

I tell ya, if this isn't evidence of how unbelievably MAGNIFICENT our President is, I dont know what is. Usually when people get married, Two becomes one but with GEJ TWO BECOMES THREE.
una no go kill person 4 dis site
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by DoctorAbu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
This clearly shows how hatred for GEJ and his family has blinded a lot Nigerians that they can't even detect what is true and what is mere propaganda. Every ill news of the GEJ family is now something to make joke of.

If na ur papa be de presido and people are treating your family the way u guys treat de Jonathan's on this website without a just cause, wot u gonna do? Do unto others what you want them to do for you.
Always look well and verify every post before u spew trash
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by gator666: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
2 people make a couple. One man cannot be a couple, only a partner. Just my 2 cents.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
brokoto: i dont know which of the moderators put this on the front page but this is really insulting. i hope you guys realise that it is not only Nigerians that are registered in this forum and most people would just look at the headline and conclude that it is true without verifying it. in as much as it was meant as a joke, i think this joke is getting too far. dont be suprised when other country's citizens continue to make fun of us e.g Ghanians

De moderator that did it should be given 24 lashes of cane.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by bigdoo: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
The editor of the newspaper should be summoned for publishing such an article without editing it first.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by tpapi: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
Babasessy: PERMANENT SECRETARY,MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,BAYELSA STATE OF NIGERIA, FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.
dat stuff was stage managed.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by pcicero(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
I don't know why many of us are taking it serious but I guess more than 90% knows this to be a pure joke.

Having said that, may we sheath our swords and take it to the joke section?

Where are the mods? I know Jarus is fasting, OAMJ nko? He neva return from church?
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by BabaOlowo: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
The Wife of a Fisherman is a "Fisherwoman", end of story!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by pcicero(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
^
Sorry, I didn't realise it's been removed from politics section cool
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
pcicero: I don't know why many of us are taking it serious but I guess more than 90% knows this to be a pure joke.

Having said that, may we sheath our swords and take it to the joke section?

Where are the mods? I know Jarus is fasting, OAMJ nko? He neva return from church?
i think Daniluv and Ben-10 are the moderators here
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by DoctorAbu(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
gator_666: 2 people make a couple. One man cannot be a couple, only a partner. Just my 2 cents.
Sannu! Oyibo repete!!!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by tpapi: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
ismhab: POINT OF CORRECTION: SHE SAID MY HUSBAND IS THE BEST COUPLE IN EARTH.
give us evidence if u av any
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Alonga: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why nairaland so confused about dis woman,u people no dat too much money make some person confuse,i blieve dat woman is con fused
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by EreluY(f): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
AND THIS WOMAN IS A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE, A FORMER SCHOOL TEACHER, A PERMANENT SECRETARY IN A STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - A STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION?; AND SOME BRAIN-DEAD NIGERIANS ARE TRYING TO DEFEND HER HERE? NIGERIA IS IN DEED THE LAUGHING-STOCK OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by bodejohn(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
...so many Nigerians who can write but cannot read. It shouldn't take a 5year kid some few seconds to know that was some expensive joke. I am only surprised at those who kept shouting respect the president's privacy. They are public office holders, so everything they do will and should be discussed in the open. I however object to calling them unprintable names. The former French president's wife divorced him because she couldn't stand the heat turned on her by the public and the press. Once any public officer or celebrity does not want his or her affairs in the open, he or she is free to quit.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by sarutobie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Erelu_Y: AND THIS WOMAN IS A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE, A FORMER SCHOOL TEACHER, A PERMANENT SECRETARY IN A STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - A STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION?; AND SOME BRAIN-DEAD NIGERIANS ARE TRYING TO DEFEND HER HERE? NIGERIA IS IN DEED THE LAUGHING-STOCK OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
Since you didn't see the previous images which showed that the said newspaper heading was a computer work..then with all due respect you are the biggest FOOL on nairaland..did you even read the previous pages? Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Ewoma45(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
[quote author=engrtee]A couple is a system characterised by the aplication of two equal forces in oposite direction. E.g in a power steering and in tap.

Patience was comparing her husband ways of resolving isues by aplying measures contraly to those that trigered the problem.
E.g making a northerner a security head to combat crime caused by a northerner.

She was using simple physics while we condem her like lay iliterates. Lwkmd chai!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by claremont(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
I still don't understand what attracted a PhD holder to a stark illiterate!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Babasessy: PERMANENT SECRETARY,MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,BAYELSA STATE OF NIGERIA, FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.
. I dont know why people are foolish to believe things easily, that so-called Newspaper is photoshopped. Its configured from d site written on d paper(imagechef.com) Nigerians pls let her be. The fact she isint really good at English does not remove her from the position she is now.stop mocking her and get a life 4 urselves!!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
@SEUN, sit your Moderators dowm and talk sense into their heads! This is embarassing 4 christ sake! The worst aspect here is, this paper is photoshopped and not real! Stop making Nigeria a place of Mockery. Evry post here should be scrutinized b4 makin d front page.Outsiders are viewing this, infact many pple take it to be true.This is not funny and no joke.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by sarutobie(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
honeypie311: @SEUN, sit your Moderators dowm and talk sense into their heads! This is embarassing 4 christ sake! The worst aspect here is, this paper is photoshopped and not real! Stop making Nigeria a place of Mockery. Evry post here should be scrutinized b4 makin d front page.Outsiders are viewing this, infact many pple take it to be true.This is not funny and no joke.
No mind them..Lack of self worth..they will cry foul when treated like plagues in a foreign country..when they delight in ridiculing themselves for the whole world to see..jokers!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by vanitty: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yes people, let us all ridicule her, she can't speak English but yet she is the woman beside the President. Some of our people just don't think honestly, she can't speak English, yet she is one of the most powerful woman in Nigeria even with her "gun shooting" self and we come here and start making fun of her. Really? I mean really? Who is fooling who here?
Olorun ma je ki ori mi gba paro o. Amin

Even with her bad command of English, where she is right now, 99.9% of our perfect English-speaking ladies and gentleman will NEVER get there. I honestly believe she is a perfect example of the Grace of God not how you can speak English more than the Queen herself.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by flexdee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This shigidi has started again. angry

Yaff wan tear me apart here ooo
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by EreluY(f): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
sarutobie:
Since you didn't see the previous images which showed that the said newspaper heading was a computer work..then with all due respect you are the biggest FOOL on nairaland..did you even read the previous pages? Olodo

YOUR TYPE DISAPPEARS FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES. WATCH YOUR UTTERANCES.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by sarutobie(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
Erelu_Y:

YOUR TYPE DISAPPEARS FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES. WATCH YOUR UTTERANCES.
Lol..chaii..empty threat from an empty brain..I pity you..I really do..next time READ before posting utter trash..
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by taharqa: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
ismhab: POINT OF CORRECTION: SHE SAID MY HUSBAND IS THE BEST COUPLE IN EARTH.
Hmm..See a northerner laughing at smone else's English....dis is d Jokes section right?
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by DualCore1: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
Create yours here:
http://www.imagechef.com/ic/make.jsp?tid=Newspaper+Headline

See others here:
http://www.imagechef.com/ic/search.jsp?mode=2&tag=newspaper

This is a shame to Nairaland and its frontpage system.
"Jokes" should not be put on the frontpage without very clear indications that they shouldn't be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Seun(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Dual Core: Create yours here:
http://www.imagechef.com/ic/make.jsp?tid=Newspaper+Headline

See others here:
http://www.imagechef.com/ic/search.jsp?mode=2&tag=newspaper

This is a shame to Nairaland and its frontpage system.
"Jokes" should not be put on the frontpage without very clear indications that they shouldn't be taken seriously.

It's in the joke section, if you haven't noticed. I moved it here myself. People should expect Joke section threads to be jokes.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Billygee2u: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
No mater what the media or enemies of Jonathan may write or say,they will never diminish or reduce Jonathan and Patience reputations.All of you on Nairaland that are writing nonsense will continue to fight a loss battle. Why wasting your precious time fighting one you can never defeat? You are there talking jargon while the couple are increasing in all areas of their lives, .keep quite,you can't beat them,you join them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / Akpos / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.