Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (23671 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Sike(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
WASH!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
Seun:

It's in the joke section, if you haven't noticed. I moved it here myself. People should expect Joke section threads to be jokes.
the issue is that most people that see this on the front page would just swallow it like its the gospel without realising that it was a joke. moreover this is quite an expensive joke and it shouldn't have made the front page, except it made the front page for reasons other than its "joke value".
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
gboss4sure:

De moderator that did it should be given 24 lashes of cane.
My bro. You are talking like a stranger to nairaland.. Are the moderators not partisan? Haven't you thought it out that some if not all the moderators of this forum are either sympathetic or are direct tools of the opposition? I won't be surprised if NL is a brain child of ACN.. My thinking.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by tpapi: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wish i wz workn wit d sss,by now i 4 don treat some pple ff up
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by chiborado: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rubbish post!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Seun:

It's in the joke section, if you haven't noticed. I moved it here myself. People should expect Joke section threads to be jokes.
. Hmmm...joke indeed but an expensive Mockery to d 1st Lady n Nigeria.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This shigidi has started again. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by kay9(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
Biggyd2: I really don't understand. Does he have an extra wife?
grin grin Yes!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
gboss4sure:

sorry that you believed that crap

Look like the kinda thing she would say anyway.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Enitsua(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
You guys are making quite story out of first lady's grammatical blunder, any way it is quite hilarious and we all have freedom of speech to comment on how funny it is and how dumb the talker must be, but just be careful of what you say because of she actually didn't make the comment.. she can see you for defamation, SLANDER,besides her husband might also pounce on you too remember he is a couple. i.e two in one.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Kposkila: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
shocked it just goes to such how influential mama has grown grammaticaly dat she now contributes to 9jeria encyclopaedia. nth do u mummy i wont crucify u because u yet to masta queens english, make d queen try speak otueke or calabari lang!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
se na by force to speak english?? shocked shocked I mean their are many first ladies that are very aware of their inability to speak english, that's why they speak in their native tongue instead.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by uyogabie(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Free the poor woman joor.,English is a borrowed language.If Michelle Obama were to learn and speak any Nigerian language....I doubt if she can.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
uyogabie: Free the poor woman joor.,English is a borrowed language.If Michelle Obama were to learn and speak any Nigerian language....I doubt if she can.

Why will she need to learn other languages in Nigeria whereas she speaks other languages "fluently"? If you want to borrow a language, then do so appropriately. English though borrowed but is Nigeria's "OFFICIAL LANGUAGE". It's like a Cameroonian speaking french wrongly, when you know french is their official language. Abeg that one is NOT an excuse.

The moment I saw it on FP, unfortunately, my thoughts went to Patience Jonathan, however, it also unfortunate that the mods will allow such ridicule knowing that it's highly incorrect.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
I bet PEJ (Patience Ebele Jonathan) was thaught in d local dialet of Otuoke thru her NCE & B.Ed Biology (Uniport!!!) days,....no,...she was never thaught in English Language.
Its like bin a Secondary school up North and u av to teach yor students Physics in Hausa language. (Pls wen wud a courageous Media house in Naija objectively investigate dis woman's claim to a NCE & University degree? Isn't dia enough proof already dt she doesn't even have the SSCE? Why is nobody seeing dis)
....on a lighter note,if a First Lady or infact a Governor up North commits d same blunder of murdering d Queen's language,I won't blink an eye. Infact I wud consider it as d norm. But dis coming from a Southerern? Gosh!!!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Caseyfresh: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Biggyd2: I really don't understand. Does he have an extra wife?
a spare wife.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by AndreUweh(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
To start with, Patience did not at any time say something like that. Enemies are at work here.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by sunny4life(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
and madam first lady is d perm sec of edu in bayelsa.omase oo.lol
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by mruknaijaboy(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: se na by force to speak english?? shocked shocked I mean their are many first ladies that are very aware of their inability to speak english, that's why they speak in their native tongue instead.

so why use a language in a interview if you aware cant use it properly? she would have been better of either speaking in her language or saying nothing at all, are you telling me as the 1st lady they are not able to give her enough lessons to speak english properly?

If I was GEJ I would have slapped some english into her brain by now cool
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by mruknaijaboy(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2012
uyogabie: Free the poor woman joor.,English is a borrowed language.If Michelle Obama were to learn and speak any Nigerian language....I doubt if she can.

yeh but remember English is the official language of Nigeria so technically she should be able to speak it especially being with someone of such high power

A nigerian language is not the offical language of America so therefore It would be less of a speculation if Michelle Obama couldnt speak one of our languages properly than our 1st lady not being able to speak english
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by shilling(f): 2:45am On Aug 06, 2012
Fake, but still funny.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by 76Naira(m): 3:32am On Aug 06, 2012
Elueme: Did you hear the first lady muttered that sentence? Which media interviewed her with evidence pls. Till then you can choose to add to your woes by inflicting headache and hypertension on your apparent health why the woman is busy establishing herself as an authority.. But how is her diction and English supposed to be your problems? Since you are so polished in English why haven't you written your own dictionary.

There is a difference between why and while.
Regards.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by sidneyhuster: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
hello every one i have just met with this prophetharry@ymail. com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met him before. my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way prophet harry had said it i am so happy that i have met with prophet harry and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried prophet harry just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. sidney huster

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elnuk34(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Elueme: Did you hear the first lady muttered that sentence? Which media interviewed her with evidence pls. Till then you can choose to add to your woes by inflicting headache and hypertension on your apparent health why the woman is busy establishing herself as an authority.. But how is her diction and English supposed to be your problems? Since you are so polished in English why haven't you written your own dictionary.
Bros you making your job too obvious.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elnuk34(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Bros you're making your job too obvious.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by pcicero(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
sidneyhuster: hello every one i have just met with this prophetharry@ymail. com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met him before. my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way prophet harry had said it i am so happy that i have met with prophet harry and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried prophet harry just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. sidney hustler

Ole, barawo, scammer, yahoo-yahoo!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by sleeky8(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Elueme: Couldn't keep vigil for your folly, I would have responded to your idiotic and no sensible semantics.. I know you ll sheepishly reply but you chose to do so late when I was offline..
I don't need tell you who and what I am cos it's strictly my business. I will if it ll complement the giant strides of our great, purposeful, and focused president who your moronic and perpetual loser pay masters try to distract by spurious and unfounded claims.. Am not in the mood to place you where you belonged, cos d moment is sacred for me but stop fooling yourself for a girl cos you are a man, a Lagos street urchin at that

dude u lost mi wit "focusd and purposeful leader" i nid 2 ask, u do knw 9ja president is goatluck joelantern ryt?
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Knetpro(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Na wa OOOOOOOOOOO!!! Make una nor kill me with laughter ooooooooo!!! LWKMD!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by mummy3(f): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2012
upon the Wrong english and Mocking, her hubby still love and proud of her, everyone of you should go and hug transformer and melt. Please recall your mother’s way of speaking English also, if she can even be fluently in pidgin not to talk of pure English. Mchwwwwwwwwwb busy bodies.

Patience I beg chop your pay its your time and its God’s doing not Satan
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2019
Highly thought out! Whoa. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / Akpos / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.