Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks (778 Views)

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / We Have Been Dating For Six Years And She Still Gives Other Guys Audience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks by Leysco(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hello people of God. There is this pretty lady who is my colleague at work. We are actually in the same dept. When she came newly, we discussed and she told me she is engaged to someone. Although i intended to ask her out but discarded the thought from my mind when she said she is engaged. Recently, i notice she usually gives me inviting looks when we are alone. Sometimes after work, she asks me if am going home. What is she up to? Ladies in the house, what do you think?
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks by Raw2: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Where r d looks inviting u 2? undecided
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
I want to believe it is Ur mind dat is playing tricks on U.
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Same dept? Please do inform us whem the looks makes an about-turn.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Next Best Step / Can U Do This ? Video Proof / I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.