Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (3734 Views)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) / Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims / Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:05pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

You think?
This is what the Zulus think about the Ibos of Nigeria

A random tweet with 2 replies is what I should consider the opinion of millions of South Africans?

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 8:07pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

A random tweet with 2 replies is what I should consider the opinion of millions of South Africans?
There is a trend not only in South Africa but all over the world. A Thai police mam specifically called out the Ibo tribe in a video circulating on twitter and YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y?si=m9BzItXjLVuDTl0g

https://www.nairaland.com/7819573/thai-police-investigation-comment-igbo

As you can see, not only Nigerian tribes have that disdain for the tribe.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:09pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

There is a trend not only in South Africa but all over the world. A Thai police mam specifically called out the Ibo tribe in a video circulating on twitter and YouTube.

Yet they still gives Igbos visas en mass ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Goodvibes007: 8:11pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

Yet they still gives Igbos visas en mass ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
They get there illegally majority of times. Just like prof Osuji said, the iboman will keep returning to where they get killed.

Professor Osuji writes the below:

Hausas have been killing Igbos since the 1940s. Periodically, Hausa mobs go on rampage and kill every Igbo person in sight. Thereafter, those Igbos that were not killed would pack up and leave Northern Nigeria and run to Alaigbo.

For some strange reasons, Igbos always return to the north and are killed some more. They do not seem to learn their lesson and cease from going to live in the North.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:11pm On Apr 14
Verbtips:
Although i don't support tribalism
but you are right i could remember vividly when i was in port harcourt,when my father took me to madam putgrin TO EAT BEANS CUS But if i was alone i would have bought snacks,but that day i was truely hungry we entered i was served beans and bread as usual devouring my tin.when the boy that owns the shop brings a pure water to the man sitting opposite me what i heard is have you seen an igbo man drinking pure water that he go get bottle water
this tin wan bring fight if not for my father
but i love igbo sha for dier creativity

See issue o...
Now every riff-raff wan get opinion for Igbo matter; even the ones that are desperately in need of education.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by smileyoo: 8:13pm On Apr 14
tsdarkside:

yeah.... struggling to survive at the cost of others.... you are guilty as well....
trash.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:13pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:

They get there illegally majority of times. Just like prof Osuji said, the iboman will keep returning to where they get killed.

Professor Osuji writes the below:

Hausas have been killing Igbos since the 1940s. Periodically, Hausa mobs go on rampage and kill every Igbo person in sight. Thereafter, those Igbos that were not killed would pack up and leave Northern Nigeria and run to Alaigbo.

For some strange reasons, Igbos always return to the north and are killed some more. They do not seem to learn their lesson and cease from going to live in the North.

When was the last time Igbos got killed en mass in Hausa land?
You said periodically Hausa mobs go on rampage and kill every Igbos on site
Without telling me your tribe I already know where you're from ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes you're not from the North or South South

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14
You were already prejudiced hence your observations are biased. Everything you wrote is a Nigerian thing not peculiar to any tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Verbtips(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14
ResidentSnitch:

See issue o...
Now every riff-raff wan get opinion for Igbo matter; even the ones that are desperately in need of education.
so you think say you hear english reach me,
please you should not judge a book according to it's cover.
secondly, do you even know what it means to be educated?
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 8:28pm On Apr 14
Verbtips:
so you think say you hear english reach me,
please you should not judge a book according to it's cover.
secondly, do you even know what it means to be educated?

Knowing or understanding English doesn't necessarily makes you educated.
I stand with the guy.

You need education.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 8:30pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Bow harderโ€ฆweโ€™re enjoying it cool

Bow for cow herder who has no other means of living without cow? dude carry your cow mentality comot for road grin grin
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Dpharisee: 8:38pm On Apr 14
Bulldozer90:
Igbo presence in Warri is quite minimal and it's getting smaller by the day. Warri business environment is very hostile, land swampy and purchasing power weak. Igbos are much more attracted to Asaba. Being more peaceful, receptive and vibrant, and for obvious cultural reasons, Igbo presence there is increasing.

I wonder which Igbo is demanding land from you in Warri to start with. I suspect you are a fake moniker and I expect Warri people to dissociate themselves from you.
I was in Warri not too long ago, they are actually hoping that Igbos would move from Asaba to Warri in large numbers to revive the city.
Igbos are not looking for lands to buy in Urhobo part of Warri, the cost of erecting buildings is high there because of the swampy terrain compared to Asaba which speaks Igbo as an indigenous language.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 8:41pm On Apr 14
ResidentSnitch:

See issue o...

I'm catching fun with those imbeciles who can't stand up for real men and women of Igbo tribe, we will continue to be their nightmare

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Okijason: 8:43pm On Apr 14
ASAPFERG:
I hate igbos with passion, and i don't joke with them at all both online and offline.
your just being foolish ,that hatred go kill you and your useless tribe
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Verbtips(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

Knowing or understanding English doesn't necessarily makes you educated. I stand with the guy.
You need education.
hahahagrin IF you pro RESIDENTSNITCH, you will find out she failed her first WAECgrin. her adolecent behaviour speaks highly of her.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Verbtips(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

Knowing or understanding English doesn't necessarily makes you educated. I stand with the guy.
You need education.
hahahagrin IF you probe RESIDENTSNITCH, you will find out she failed her first WAECgrin. her adolecent behaviour speaks highly of her.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 9:02pm On Apr 14
payaseriy:
nobody envys u....
I knew you'd be back.
My pest for the moment. ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by ObiCertificate: 9:34pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

Bow for cow herder who has no other means of living without cow? dude carry your cow mentality comot for road grin grin

Unknown to you, from its horn to its skin, meat, milk, bones, intestine and hooves, a cow is more valuable and useful than your type that are only good for swallowing and shitting out cocaine for a living.

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 9:36pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Unknown to you, from its horn to its skin, meat, milk, bones, intestine and hooves, a cow is more valuable and useful than your type that are only good for swallowing and shitting out cocaine for a living.

Yet with all your cows your brothers still troop in en mass to other states with their plates and hijab begging up and down.

You're the beggars of the nation
It's a fact ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You only know how to rate cows and sell as meat.

You no nothing about making anything meaningful with the cows apart from using it as meat.
Raring a cow isn't rocket science either ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:45pm On Apr 14
Emu4u2c:

Do you know the meaning of the NAIRA?

N-Never
A-Allow
I-Igbo
R-Rule
A-Again

A casual look at the topics you opened on this forum shows that you're bedevilled by a lot of issues that need serious and urgent attention; yet you'd rather concern yourself with matters that may likely worsen your state. Continue.
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by ObiCertificate: 9:48pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

Yet with all your cows your brothers still troop in en mass to other states with their plates and hijab begging up and down.

You're the beggars of the nation
It's a fact ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You only know how to rate cows and sell as meat.

You no nothing about making anything meaningful with the cows apart from using it as meat.
Raring a cow isn't rocket science either ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Says the otapiapia & rat killer sellers that pack themselves like sardines in escape buses to northern cities daily to search for their daily bread in the North ๐Ÿคก

National irritants. International rejects, hangmanโ€™s customer dada.

Abeg swerve jor tongue
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 9:57pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Says the otapiapia & rat killer sellers that pack themselves like sardines in escape buses to northern cities daily to search for their daily bread in the North ๐Ÿคก

Abeg swerve jor tongue

Yes we travel to your states.
Check the individual progression of an average Igbo who travels to the North to an average Northerner who travels to the East.

In 5 years time and Igbo will own a valuable property in your state

In 5 years time a. Northerner will upgrade to gateman status in the East.

This is fact even you can't deny!
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 9:59pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Abeg swerve jor tongue

As we speak or before you finish typing your next reply

2-3 people would have been killed in the North or starved to death or killed by polio ๐Ÿ˜
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 10:02pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

We the people of South East prefer Fish and healthy food, you carry your sick and unhealthy nonsense you called meat to South West, you know they have always been your slave, after all there's Emir of Ilorin Kwara state , try that nonsense in the South East if you will live to tell the story, we pass your people grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 10:05pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Abeg swerve jor tongue

I am into Rakat business, do you want to buy? it will help reduce your pains and conquer your fears about the great Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 10:10pm On Apr 14
100millionGoal:

As we speak or before you finish typing your next reply

2-3 people would have been killed in the North or starved to death or killed by polio ๐Ÿ˜

The person you are talking to is not Hausa but coward Yoruba Muslim with no future other Agbero job from MC Oluomo, they are worthless grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by 100millionGoal: 10:11pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

The person you are talking to is not Hausa but coward Yoruba Muslim with no future other Agbero job from MC Oluomo, they are worthless grin grin

We know them

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 10:11pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Abeg swerve jor tongue

Look at this illiterate with palm oil red dirty teeth

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 10:18pm On Apr 14
ObiCertificate:

Bow harderโ€ฆweโ€™re enjoying it cool
LoL๐Ÿ˜…

That's your hero bowing to an Igbo woman. Orji Uzor kalu's mum to be precise.

I will also post the one he was bowing to Nnamdi kanus father the King when he went to beg for chieftaincy title.. Leemao.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Hankim: 10:22pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
LoL๐Ÿ˜…

That's your hero bowing to an Igbo woman. Orji Uzor kalu's mum to be precise.

I will also post the one he was bowing to Nnamdi kanus father the King when he went to beg for chieftaincy title.. Leemao.

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by CharlotteFlair: 10:24pm On Apr 14
Hankim:

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep
I greet you sir! The great maradona of Africa!
Re: The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan by Objectivist04: 10:25pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
Imagine using a backward tribe like Urhobo to talk nonsense!

Since the Ibrus became stewed in official corruption and went underground, the only Urhobo man claim to fame is Reno small goat. grin

Reno is the greatest Urhobo man alive grin
Haba ! Be fair to urogbo people na, the greatest urogbo is ex convict James lbori

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Vision 2020 - UNDP & MIF Index score Nigeria very low!!! / Igbo Traditional Marriage List / Nobody Has Power To Sack LG Chairman(mayor)but can impeach a president By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.