Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (5800 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) by 4wardever(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
HE’LL CALL
. Drunk dials and booty calls don’t count, only conversations where the man is expressing genuine interest in getting to know a woman.

HE’LL LISTEN

. Yeah, she might be cute and I could be attracted to her; but if she can’t hold my interest in conversation then what’s the point? Conversations about sex don’t count, again, only ones where a man is genuinely interested in getting to know a woman.

HE’LL WATCH/DO SOMETHING HE WOULDN’T NORMALLY

. Men are very particular about certain things, especially movies and TV shows. But a man that gives up control of the remote (and movie tickets) to a woman is a sign he’s feeling you.

HE’LL GO SHOPPING WITH YOU

. Every man hates shopping cos it can be time consuming and boring. However, when a man’s feeling a woman he might not only grin and bear it, but actually participate. A straight man that appreciates how his woman looks might willingly chime in on her outfit and enjoy the mini-modeling show of having her try on different outfits for his approval. Trips to Victoria’s Secret don’t count because what man wouldn’t appreciate a potential lingerie peep show.

HE’LL CRY

. For the most part, men are not emotional creatures so crying is the ultimate form of opening up. Now, it’s not like guys are running around shedding tears at every opportunity but in the rare instances where one does it should be noted. Crying is a major display of vulnerability and if a man breaks down in front of a woman because of a death in the family or a similarly tragic experience it displays a considerable amount of trust in her.
The flipside of the crying scenario is a man shedding tears at the end of a relationship. If a man had no feelings for the woman at all it would be no problem, but a man breaking down over a breakup shows that he truly cared about her. The fake sobs of a man busted for cheating don’t count, though.

HE’LL SAY “I LOVE YOU,” …AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT

. Anyone can say “I love you,” but actually meaning it is a whole other ball game. The hard part is discerning when a man is being genuine and not just running game. If the L-word gets uttered during the throes of passion, then it should be taken with a grain of salt, as good sex will make people say and do almost anything. The true test of a man’s feelings comes from his actions.
Not everyone is honorable. There are individuals that will claim they love you until they’re blue in the face, yet these are the ones who are continually cheating and lying. As I’ve said before, words have no real value without meaning.
Man in love with a woman will not only say it but he will show it. He’ll call you when he misses you. He’ll listen to you when you’re talking. He’ll make sacrifices to make you happy. He’ll be emotionally available and willing to express himself with you. He’ll mean what he says and do whatever it takes to make you feel like the most important woman in the world.

What signs do you use to tell if someone is genuinely in love with you?

source: http://art2shere..com/2012/08/6-things-men-in-love-do-does-he-really.html

1 Like

Re: ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) by Temmy50(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice one Op..I agree with you..@ least to an extent...I've cried two times in front of my girl before..
Re: ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) by sharijeb(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Temmy50:
Nice one Op..I agree with you..@ least to an extent...I've cried two times in front of my girl before..

shocked really?

1 Like

Re: ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:03pm On May 03, 2015
I agree but when shall i see such man...#jst_being_curious

(1) (Reply)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture / Ladies What Will You Do If You Notice This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.