Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture (5808 Views)

Actress Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Swimsuit Pictures / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by marvelck: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Beautiful Nollywood Actress and movie producer, Genny Uzoma, known for her decency, recently threw caution to the wind by flaunting her cleavage in sexy new picture

The multi-talented actress posted the sultry picture online today. Her standing boobs look so inviting...

Check it out below

You can also see more of this by following her on Instagram @gennyuzoma

Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by Smalldick123(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
This her bombs can cure nigeria problem abi?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by nero2face: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
that's what happen when u wear size 28 Bra for a breast of 76 size

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why is she forcing two cripples to stand na...na by force?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by 69Ansour69: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Musa!!! Come come come! Comgo buy me vaseline

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by LarryBee1k: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
I

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by IamPlato(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
I Want To Know, did You Call Her Talented Because Of Her Suckulent boobs or Her Fine Face, because I Dont See Any Talent Here
Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by Smalldick123(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
LarryBee1k:
i Don die
No die o.
Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by Jerkules: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
This kain boobs dey get hair under am.
Re: Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture by GreenArrow1(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Patiently waiting for the Cleavage Mod to move this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Mad Man Because Of Big Penis 18+ Video / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? / What Women Say Vs What They Really Mean. Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.