Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. (2576 Views)

6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Am serious guys. I left her 3 yrs ago because of her rude attitude cos her dad is very rich. Now I am married with a kid and she still insists that I should come back to her. If sex is what she needs then she has gone too far by threatening to terminate the huge contract I have with her father. My wife was not aware until today. She is just silent. I need Ur advice pls
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by obowunmi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
You better choose your family over contract.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
lmao!

tell me u joking o! all i need is her full name and dob, d rest is kpom. cool
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: lmao!

pls I dont want u to break bottle on her head grin
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
poster,i will be drunk to believe this superstory.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Sijo01(f): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: lmao!

I will fight with you......victory is a sure banker.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Rocktation(f): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Is this even worth discussing? You berra do what is right. Money isn't everything.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
When are we shooting this movie?? undecided
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Crown Prince: poster,i will be drunk to believe this superstory.
you dont have to believe. Just read my last sentence and kiss d wall
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by TroyJay(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Very tough decision. Ask your self who or what makes you more happy. Your family, or the contract. smiley
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by 190: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
this OP is a this grace to mankind nairaland

his wife skydeep is even on nairaland and yet hes still running here for advice

a man of 40 still on nairaland

Jesus wept, wetin person nor go see for nairaland

anyway OP - nyash that ex and save your contract,

trust me skypedeep nor go fit stay hunger with una daughter undecided
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by ronkebp(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
why did you dump her in the first place
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
ronkebp: why did you dump her in the first place
aproko!
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by ronkebp(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^^Naso now!!!! am sure the lady is trying to pay him back now.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
190: this OP is a this grace to mankind nairaland

hey Mr candlehead, who told u I am 40? grin.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
ronkebp: why did you dump her in the first place
read d original post again
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by ronkebp(f): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
xynerise:
read d original post again

you left her because she is rude, but love the money her father is giving you (asper the employment). you should have also left the job too.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by 190: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
xynerise:
hey Mr candlehead, who told u I am 40? grin.

i can swear naked while bathing that u r 40 undecided
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=ronkebp]

you left her because she is rude, but love the money her father is giving you (asper the employment). you should have also left the job too. [/quote
which employment? I dont do salary earning job baby. cool
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by ronkebp(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=xynerise][/quote]

ok....you do contracts....consider that contract gone. Mr. or you dance to her tune. you will choose one, family or contract
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
190:

i can swear naked while bathing that u r 40 undecided
You are insane indeed
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by sourcewise(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
You know what's right to do. Go for your family. You don't have to put your family at risk you know?
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
ronkebp:

ok....you do contracts....consider that contract gone. Mr. or you dance to her tune. you will choose one, family or contract
hmmm undecided. I think I will ask d audience grin.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
xynerise:
hmmm undecided. I think I will ask d audience grin.

i thought your life line has finished....you have used all, you phoned a friend already, you asked the audience already and done the 50/50 elimination...ogbeni!! ole ni ee....pick an option or walk away. wink wink
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Rocktation(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
cheesy
Kai! Ronke, your head dey house. cheesy
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
ronkebp:

i thought your life line has finished....you have used all, you phoned a friend already, you asked the audience already and done the 50/50 elimination...ogbeni!! ole ni ee....pick an option or walk away. wink wink
can I use 60-40? undecided
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
190: this OP is a this grace to mankind nairaland

is d part in bold a joke??!

skydeep is his wife??....aaww, extremely cute!
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
TroyJay: Very tough decision. Ask your self who or what makes you more happy. Your family, or the contract. smiley
sexskillz
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lwkmd!! cheesy
The op has a serious concern and y'all have turned the thread to Comedy Central. cheesy

op,my advise is go on your knees and cry to the heavenlies that God should send her a man who will sweep her off her feet and make her forget you. Either that or you forget the contract grin
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by odumdesmond: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
You are certainly not thinking of negotiating your freedom, the love of your family and the future of your kid(s) for the love of money. Your family will stand by you through high and low, in your sickness and health, rich or poor, whether you re poor or rich!!!! That strange girl has come to destroy your family.
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Ivynwa(f): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2012
Tell her to go f*ck herself.
Why are you giving that a thought? Will you throw away your wife and baby for a vixen/nymphomaniac whose father happens to be rich and has a contract running with you.
How will a man (you) love and make love to a woman threatening a man that has a wife and child with his dailybread/source of income?
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by Mynd44: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2012
Let Idowuogbo lose on her. I swear she will not even be able to come back to apologise.
But seriously bro, tell you wife about it and then tell her to go jump into the Lagoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? / The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman / Toasting A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.