Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. (2582 Views)

6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by lbotus(f): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
tell her to terminate the contract.I bet she would be suprised you choose your family instead of the contract because she'd seen it written all over you that you like money which gave her the guts to threaten you grin angry
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
lbotus: tell her to terminate the contract.I bet she would be suprised you choose your family instead of the contract because she'd seen it written all over you that you like money which gave her the guts to threaten you grin angry
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
lbotus: tell her to terminate the contract.I bet she would be suprised you choose your family instead of the contract because she'd seen it written all over you that you like money which gave her the guts to threaten you grin angry
watch ur tongue woman grin
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by lbotus(f): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
ye sir tongue
so how did it go? Did you resist the temptation or....
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
lbotus: ye sir tongue
so how did it go? Did you resist the temptation or....
my decision is still in d pipeline grin
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by lbotus(f): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
ok o, i hope when it's out of the 'pipeline', everyone will live happily everafter wink
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by xynerise: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
lbotus: ok o, i hope when it's out of the 'pipeline', everyone will live happily everafter wink
you think dis is some kind of fairy tale? undecided
Re: My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat. by lbotus(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2012
You think it's only in fairy tales people live happily everafter?
Don't you wish to come out alive of this situation without been burnt?
Am waiting to hear the outcome of your plan. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

* / Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? / Girls Can Be Funny. Pls Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.