Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) (52383 Views)

How To Get Jobs In Canada / Student Jobs In Norway! / 38 Highly Demanded Jobs In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by debosky(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
^^ Bros have you factored inflation, public sector job losses, Eurozone crises etc. into those your figures? grin
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky: ^^ Bros have you factored inflation, public sector job losses, Eurozone crises etc. into those your figures? grin

Job losses. That is zero income, you are in trouble. grin
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Busybody2(f): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lady Dee:

Like??
Those that know the truth are bullshitting and deceiving nigerians who dont have a clue about the british 'system'
and those dont have a clue are quoting nonesense so called 'imaginary facts' about salaries and the so called opportunities in the UK...

Hehehe, el classico.

Way back in 2006, I clearly recall someone boasting that they and all their mates got jobs paying at least £40k per annum after graduating, now this same person is here 6 years later with a slighty twisted story claiming they couldn't get a job after graduating so had to go for further training and are now earning billions...

Hahaha, you can't make it up cheesy Nigerians and sweet mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Busybody2(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
justwise:

Olodo does Indians operate clubs in the UK? Have you ever seen a security door man in MacDonalds? Olodoooo... hey!!

Macdonalds employ static security guards to man the door and deal with unruly customers, jeez!!!
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by debosky(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Busy_body:
Hehehe, el classico.

Way back in 2006, I clearly recall someone boasting that they and all their mates got jobs paying at least £40k per annum after graduating, now this same person is here 6 years later with a slighty twisted story claiming they couldn't get a job after graduating so had to go for further training and are now earning billions...

I confirm the stories - all my mates now even get £90k per anum even before graduating sef! cheesy

PS - I've missed you dahling. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Busybody2(f): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:

I confirm the stories - all my mates now even get £90k per anum even before graduating sef! cheesy

^^^

Hello darling, missed you too boo, especially the fact that as soon as you got your first paycheck of £750,000, you lovingly split it into 3 and bought me my first ferrari grin

Infact you have given me the inspiration to contribute meaningfully to this thread - ahem ladies, come one, come all, even if you don't get £95,000 per annum paying jobs, there are millions of loaded guys with loaded pocket like Debosky, Coogar, Jaybee, Buzugee, Denzel2009, Ola one, etc, who will just rent a small penthouse for you in Docklands and be giving you pocketmoney to go shopping in Harrod food hall, with weekly trips via chartered jet to Milan, Monaco and Dubai lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by chamotex(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2012
debosky:

Hehe okay o
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by somebody(f): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2012
Busy_body:

Hehehe, el classico.

Geez..its a pity people cannot read. I believe you are talking about me, be direct - address me directly. . My banking job was not my first job out of university. As at 2006, I wasn't in banking but had another graduate job. I changed jobs one year into my graduate training and my previous experience was discounted but probably gave me the extra confidence to impress at my interview considering I had interviewed twice previously at the same bank and had been rejected.

I am shocked this is even an issue - this is all readily available information. Just forget I said I work in banking and believe that graduates do earn those kind of salaries whether you want to believe or not. Many more young Nigerians will join investment banks this July and earn these salaries. I think this whole doing well in the UK is very dependant on the people you mix with and the mentality these people have as someone else has mentioned. When we were graduating, 80% of EVERYBODY I knew wanted a banking job because of the high salaries - we knew to the last digit what the potential earnings were. When someone got a banking job, there was some sort of envy because we knew what the person's salary and potential bonueses will be. Most people in my circle tried to get into banking and even though not all of them managed to break in, they were well aware of the opportunity. So I am visibly shocked that young Nigerians are not aware of all the job opportunities available to them be it in investment banking, law, consulting etc. When people limit themselves to certain jobs, how would they know what else is out there? Me, I am done trying to convince anonymous people.

My post in 2006 which indicated that salaries were between £25,000 and £37,000 which is roughly still the case I guess. The £37,000 (now £45,000) was what investment banking graduates at the time got as their base salary (excluding bonuses) which is the only figure aside from the the sign on bonus that is indicated on your employment letter. Bonuses are discretionary and depend on the bank's earnings that year and individual performance. What I said in 2006 is below and I still stand by that statement.

If as a fresh grad you can earn £37,000, imagine what you could earn with 3 years experience. But then again I understand that I might think it is the norm because everyone around me earns well. It might not be the case for everyone but I speak of my own experiences. You say plenty guys are making millions in Naija, the same way I know people that are making millions in jand and also in naija. Personally, I think this thread should be renamed to "can you earn more abroad". There is more to life than earnings and I personally think that your location CANNOT and SHOULD NOT determine your success. Anyone can earn millions at home or abroad, I have seen it firsthand so I need no convincing that I need to move back to naija before I become successful or become a millionaire.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by somebody(f): 1:04am On Aug 17, 2012
This is my final post on this thread but just wanted to respond to people asking me about job opportunities in the UK and encourage others job hunting. Unfortunately, I can't help people with jobs but happy to provide information on the the various sectors (when I have time) although my knowledge is somewhat limited to the sectors I know about. I do feel sorry for people graduating in these times as the job environment is VERY tough even for home students but I don't think it is impossible to get a good job if its what you want. Afterall, companies are still hiring although their intakes are probably much reduced. Also check out www.seo-london.com which helps ethnic minorities get into jobs which would have been otherwise difficult for them to get into. I know a few Nigerians that got the banking jobs through them. The sectors they focus on are investment banking, management consulting, corporate law, professional services, technology, advertising, marketing and communications. Goodluck - the road ahead is bright if you perserve. And of course, if you have opportunities to work in Nigeria - don't rule those out as opportunities are everywhere and its what you make of them that counts. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by somebody(f): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2012
tanimola22:

You and that somebody chick, if I nab both of you on the streets of Canary Wharf, you will have no choice than to share your fat salaries and bonuses with me. wink

How dare you earn that handsomely, huh!

T22

Hahahahaha T22, please feel free to nab me smiley.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by somebody(f): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2012
One last thing - apart from engineering firms, most other firms I know like KPMG, PwC, investment banks, consulting firms don't really care what degree you did so don't limit yourselves to any particular sector except off course you are extremely passionate about a sector smiley. Off the top of my head, companies that had large intakes and sponsored work permits when I was looking for graduate jobs:

1. KPMG
2. PwC
3. Deloitte
4. Deutsche Bank
5. Goldman Sachs
6. Morgan Stanley
7. JP Morgan - they have a Lagos office
8. Shell
9. Exxon Mobil
10. McKinsey - Also now have a Lagos office
11. Bain & Co
12. Ernst & Young
13. and many more smiley

I know Nigerians at all the companies I mentioned except for many Ernst & Young and Bain & Co so don't be deterred. targetjobs.co.uk was also quite useful for job opportunities. Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Sagamite(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2012
Busy_body: ^^^

Hello darling, missed you too boo, especially the fact that as soon as you got your first paycheck of £750,000, you lovingly split it into 3 and bought me my first ferrari grin

Infact you have given me the inspiration to contribute meaningfully to this thread - ahem ladies, come one, come all, even if you don't get £95,000 per annum paying jobs, there are millions of loaded guys with loaded pocket like Debosky, Coogar, Jaybee, Buzugee, Denzel2009, Ola one, etc, who will just rent a small penthouse for you in Docklands and be giving you pocketmoney to go shopping in Harrod food hall, with weekly trips via chartered jet to Milan, Monaco and Dubai lipsrsealed

I miss you more than he misses you. angry
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by mizztee234: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Hi Somebody,

Do you know of any organisations, bodies etc for Nigerian professionals in the UK?

You can send me a message if you are more comfortable with that.

TIA

somebody: One last thing - apart from engineering firms, most other firms I know like KPMG, PwC, investment banks, consulting firms don't really care what degree you did so don't limit yourselves to any particular sector except off course you are extremely passionate about a sector smiley. Off the top of my head, companies that had large intakes and sponsored work permits when I was looking for graduate jobs:

1. KPMG
2. PwC
3. Deloitte
4. Deutsche Bank
5. Goldman Sachs
6. Morgan Stanley
7. JP Morgan - they have a Lagos office
8. Shell
9. Exxon Mobil
10. McKinsey - Also now have a Lagos office
11. Bain & Co
12. Ernst & Young
13. and many more smiley

I know Nigerians at all the companies I mentioned except for many Ernst & Young and Bain & Co so don't be deterred. targetjobs.co.uk was also quite useful for job opportunities. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Olupraise: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2012
Good morning house,

I wish to know how international students work more than 20hrs a week. For example days that are lecture free, you could probably use to do some extra hours. Please how is it done. Pls no insults just asking a question. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by hustla242: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2012
Olupraise: Good morning house,

I wish to know how international students work more than 20hrs a week. For example days that are lecture free, you could probably use to do some extra hours. Please how is it done. Pls no insults just asking a question. Thanks.

It's quite risky but you can get two jobs: 20 hours each or work for different agencies and add up the hours.

It can be risky and can affect your performance as well, so you've to be careful. smiley
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Olupraise: Good morning house,

If you expect to survive on the extra pay from working more than 20hrs. Please i take God beg you oh, stay back in naija. Your grades will suffer!!!!
In this economy, you need superb grades to land a job. Days of cum laude honors don finish oh. If you don't come out with at least a summa cum laude i.e first class, ol boy or girl, forget am oo. Too many unemployed out there.
If you can't afford to pay for your fees/tuition/upkeeps without having to work more than 20hrs, it is better to apply to a private uni in naija or just try and get into lag/ife/u.i etc. It is not an easy feat. 20hrs work alone is not easy considering that you also have to be a full time student.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by braveheart2012(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2012
I forgot to come back to this thread. I can see this Somebody lady is still going on and on about investment banking. I am pretty sure she doesn't work in a front-office M&A role; otherwise, she won't be going Rah-rah-rah about investment banking. Although I no longer work at an investment bank, I hire ex-bankers ever year and I get resumes from bankers desperately seeking exit-ops everyday. All that glitters isn't gold. Investment banking isn't back to previous levels of profitability (hasn't made any real money for years now). The cycle right before the most recession was an anomaly; the banking salaries that came with that period are never coming back.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by somebody(f): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
@mizztee - there are a few events here and there but I don't attend them - probably best to google them. If I remember vaguely, most African societies of the top MBA programmes do a yearly conference and they are great for networking. Check out LBS, Oxford, Cambridge etc.

@braveheart and whoever else wants to keep going and on. I am a successful banker - front office no less. You can jump in a lagoon if it sobothers you. My exit plan is to be my own boss so no you won't be receiving my resume EVER! Headhunters get in touch with me everyday ESP to move to Nigeria to work for international PE firms and banks and I dont even consider them and you are here talking about your miserable company. In fact if you knew anything about banking as you claim, you will know that salaries are at a high and bonuses low so the total comp is relatively stable. And while you are at it, why don't you tell me what other sectors have comparable salary levels with banking even at its trough? So you want me to believe you receive resumes from bankers yet you can't believe that I work as a banker. What makes your post more believable than mine? Infact keep lying to yourself that people send you resumes - mr hotshot my foot!

Btw, Nigerians are such bullies - y'all want me to say I am suffering. This thread was raised to encourage people looking to the UK for better opportunities. I shared general experiences, I was accused of lying. Made it a bit more personal but of course I am lying! If you want me to tell a tale of woes in the UK - unfortunately for you I have none. It hasn't always been an easy journey but nonetheless it's been a progressive journey. People around me have successful careers as engineers, SAP consultants, doctors etc but I can only speak of my experiences and it happens to be tilted to banking. The message of my posts on this thread is that is possible to excel in a chosen career in the UK. Investment banking salaries are all over the Internet if anyone wants to crosscheck. I mean is the problem that I made up the salaries or the fact that I said I am a banker and potentially earn that sort of salary. Because google is eveyone's best friend - most financial forums have these salaries. Please ignore I said I was a banker - focus on the message of this thread.

As an aside and for anyone who needs encouragement - there are 2 young people I mentor who have full time offers from top firms and they graduate next year so they have jobs before they even graduate and no it's from investment banks! I mean everyone knows how tough it is getting a job now and even tougher if you need a work permit. But I am sure hundreds of Nigerians have managed to secure full time offers with full sponsorship of work permits in this same 'hard' UK. I always stress the importance of attending top schools and doing everything possible to secure an internship while studying. It's not a guarantee but goes a long way in securing a decent graduate job.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
somebody: @mizztee - there are a few events here and there but I don't attend them - probably best to google them. If I remember vaguely, most African societies of the top MBA programmes do a yearly conference and they are great for networking. Check out LBS, Oxford, Cambridge etc.

@braveheart and whoever else wants to keep going and on. I am a successful banker - front office no less. You can jump in a lagoon if it sobothers you. My exit plan is to be my own boss so no you won't be receiving my resume EVER! Headhunters get in touch with me everyday ESP to move to Nigeria to work for international PE firms and banks and I dont even consider them and you are here talking about your miserable company. In fact if you knew anything about banking as you claim, you will know that salaries are at a high and bonuses low so the total comp is relatively stable. And while you are at it, why don't you tell me what other sectors have comparable salary levels with banking even at its trough? So you want me to believe you receive resumes from bankers yet you can't believe that I work as a banker. What makes your post more believable than mine? Infact keep lying to yourself that people send you resumes - mr hotshot my foot!

Btw, Nigerians are such bullies - y'all want me to say I am suffering. This thread was raised to encourage people looking to the UK for better opportunities. I shared general experiences, I was accused of lying. Made it a bit more personal but of course I am lying! If you want me to tell a tale of woes in the UK - unfortunately for you I have none. It hasn't always been an easy journey but nonetheless it's been a progressive journey. People around me have successful careers as engineers, SAP consultants, doctors etc but I can only speak of my experiences and it happens to be tilted to banking. The message of my posts on this thread is that is possible to excel in a chosen career in the UK. Investment banking salaries are all over the Internet if anyone wants to crosscheck. I mean is the problem that I made up the salaries or the fact that I said I am a banker and potentially earn that sort of salary. Because google is eveyone's best friend - most financial forums have these salaries. Please ignore I said I was a banker - focus on the message of this thread.

As an aside and for anyone who needs encouragement - there are 2 young people I mentor who have full time offers from top firms and they graduate next year so they have jobs before they even graduate and no it's from investment banks! I mean everyone knows how tough it is getting a job now and even tougher if you need a work permit. But I am sure hundreds of Nigerians have managed to secure full time offers with full sponsorship of work permits in this same 'hard' UK. I always stress the importance of attending top schools and doing everything possible to secure an internship while studying. It's not a guarantee but goes a long way in securing a decent graduate job.

I won't mind if you mentor me too, am a rookie here and aspire for the best and am encouraged by your write ups and I believe you.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by will2134: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yes, I think Nigerians are really good employees. I have a lot of Nigerian friends who has very good jobs and they work in different industries. I think they're just amazing employees that's why they really excel. I have some friends in the tech industry, and some of them in the finance industry and others. Some of them even work two jobs and still able to perform well on both. They just work hard, that's about it.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by smithdavianoo(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Cuddlemii:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Zechy09: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ Somebody and other contributors to this thread, I thank you very much for your valued contributions to the thread. Please I would like to encourage the new students in engineering/other courses to start applying for jobs immediately as i just met a girl yesterday that finished her masters in september last year and she got a job in aberdeen as an integrity engineer.

Even without Post Study Visa, there is still hope!
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Mrsmansson(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
Their is still hope.I remember when my hubby was still working he was offered a job in the uk from Nigeria.he was to work as a senior subsea engineer.he was offered 550 pounds daily.he later turned it tho.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Zechy09: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mrs mansson: Their is still hope.I remember when my hubby was still working he was offered a job in the uk from Nigeria.he was to work as a senior subsea engineer.he was offered 550 pounds daily.he later turned it tho.
Thanks for your contribution. You can easily earn that day rate as a senior subsea engineer but the down side is no stability with job and it is a "no work no pay" arrangement.
I will still do the day rate thing a bit later when i have my british passport.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by chaiks: 5:52pm On May 04, 2016
Hello gud men of this forum. You all have been helpful. God I'll bless you. Please I heard from a friend that UK schools normally give full masters scholarship to Nigerian students. Please I am a graduate of international studies and history from a Nigerian federal university. I I'll love to do my masters degree in UK but my people can't afford it. Now I want to know if it's possible for me to get full scholarship for masters in this coming September or full tuition waiver. I did not make a first class. Just narrow escape 4.49 to be precise. Is there any UK uni even If it's a low profile one.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by ttmacoy: 2:27am On May 05, 2016
Yes you can but it is usually based on top grades amongst other criteria though I doubt you can get a scholarship at this time for this year. Scholarships are very competitive and you need to be prepared and apply early. My advice will be to conduct the research into different scholarship programs eg Commonwealth, Chevening etc. and also into school funded scholarships to understand the criteria, deadlines etc. and plan accordingly most likely for next year. Don't forget you are competing with people from all over the world so you need to arm yourself with information to be able to give yourself a chance and also bring your A game to your application.

An example of a university funded scholarship is the Nottingham developing solutions scholarship (closed for this year). My sister was awarded a full tuition waiver for her MSc a few years ago, so look into it and also do research into other universities and properly read and understand their criteria. Good luck

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx

chaiks:
Hello gud men of this forum. You all have been helpful. God I'll bless you. Please I heard from a friend that UK schools normally give full masters scholarship to Nigerian students. Please I am a graduate of international studies and history from a Nigerian federal university. I I'll love to do my masters degree in UK but my people can't afford it. Now I want to know if it's possible for me to get full scholarship for masters in this coming September or full tuition waiver. I did not make a first class. Just narrow escape 4.49 to be precise. Is there any UK uni even If it's a low profile one.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by chaiks: 7:32am On May 09, 2016
Thanks @ttmacoy for you reference. If I may ask, is it like top grades in the various courses or like they will consider first class students first before 2.1 guys? I see the Nottingham scholarship has closed for this year. I'll be tracking it ahead of Jan. Please apart from your sister's transcript, wat are other criteria they considered bf giving her? Must one write English test and did your sister do part time work then?wat was her grade point? Are there other UK unis that can give one full scholarship? I'll really look into Commonwealth and chevening bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by BarryJones(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
somebody:
@mizztee - there are a few events here and there but I don't attend them - probably best to google them. If I remember vaguely, most African societies of the top MBA programmes do a yearly conference and they are great for networking. Check out LBS, Oxford, Cambridge etc.

Good afternoon ma.i learnt a lot from your posts and topics here about studying in the UK.Pls i need your advice.i hav gotten unconditional admission to study msc accounting and finance in Bangor university starting in september. pls in ur opinion what is the chance of me getting a job before i finish my programme& how can i get info about these jobs? also what type of jobs can i do to sustain myself while studying. and i was told (by UKEAS Nigeria) that the bangor business school is one of the best for accounting and banking.what is the secret of success in UK universities. I had 1st class in my undergraduate here in nigeria.thank you so much.am awaiting your response
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by area74: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for this write up. I am an holder of an offer for MSc Accounting and Finance from the University of Aberdeen. Although, I have recently deferred my admission till next for me to save more money to cover my tuition and living expenses.

My question: how reputable is the University of Aberdeen to employers especially in my field Accounting and Finance.

Thank you

somebody:
@Zechy09, Aberdeen is actually one city that Nigerians should be proud of their success there because it is hard to see a layabout in Aberdeen. Its either you are studying, just finished studying or working professionally with one of the oil & gas companies.I know a lot of Nigerians in Aberdeen do quite well - I mean even Shell etc send their Nigerian staff on cross posting and provide housing etc so I know a lot of people live comfortably there. I know people can only relate to their own experiences but it irks me when people try to generalise and make it seem like everyone in the UK is suffering when that isn't the case.

How many Nigerians coming to the UK for a better opportunity take time out to do proper research on school reputation, career prospects for particular disciplines, work permit restrictions etc. I will be shocked if a Nigerian studied Petroleum Engineering at say Imperial College and can't have their pick of jobs in Nigeria or UK. Anyways, lets hope people coming to the UK learn to plan better. I always tell people if you can't afford a decent school in the UK, just forget it and don't waste your money because you will join a million other youths who already have a distinct advantage over you - no restrictions on their residency.

@I am Fenriz, sorry I don't know about IT jobs. I do know that a lot of Nigerian guys are IT contractors and make a decent salary but I don't know what certifications are required. You can do an internet search for vancacies for IT contractors and see what their requirements are.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by 4dor: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
area74:
Thank you for this write up. I am an holder of an offer for MSc Accounting and Finance from the University of Aberdeen. Although, I have recently deferred my admission till next for me to save more money to cover my tuition and living expenses.

My question: how reputable is the University of Aberdeen to employers especially in my field Accounting and Finance.

Thank you

UniAberdeen is a top school, all my mates from there are doing well at the moment. I attended RGU though but one thing I'll say is that beyond Uni rating, you must learn how to deliver as an individual. You can have a good grade from a top school and still be unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Hayzed212: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
4dor:

UniAberdeen is a top school, all my mates from there are doing well at the moment. I attended RGU though but one thing I'll say is that beyond Uni rating, you must learn how to deliver as an individual. You can have a good grade from a top school and still be unemployed.
hello, lovely information here, please I got an offer from university of salford to study MSc in Human resource management and development. Actually, planning on having my interview next month, I just want to know what probability for job offer after the programme in uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video) / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. / Another Military Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.