Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) (52391 Views)

How To Get Jobs In Canada / Student Jobs In Norway! / 38 Highly Demanded Jobs In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

There are gazillions of Indian owned clubs in the UK.
Step out of ur old shack in London,
and move around more, newbie.
£100 per shift for 5hrs club security shift?
shut up there anuofia and learn maths.

Keep quiet there, otondo.
How many Nigerian men drive range in the UK?
1 out of 10,000, oloshi.
Stop lying, onye ara.

Which city in the UK do you see Indians operating clubs?
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
denzel2009:

lmao dancing to punjabi whilst eating garlic and indian rum.

Lmao
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

There are gazillions of Indian owned clubs in the UK.
Step out of ur old shack in London,
and move around more, newbie.
£100 per shift for 5hrs club security shift?
shut up there anuofia and learn maths.

Keep quiet there, otondo.
How many Nigerian men drive range in the UK?
1 out of 10,000, oloshi.
Stop lying, onye ara.

is your brain drilled with holes?

olodo gave an illustration of a shift of 8pm - 5.30am

how many hours is that? multiplied by ten pounds per hour?? what figure do you arrive at?

you obviously missed the sarcasm icon with my post next to the range rover

don't make me slap you, please. today is sunday.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by HiiiPower(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
justwise:

Which city in the UK do you see Indians operating clubs?

West End, East London, Central/Bank, Birmingham, Manchester,
Coventry, Milton Keynes, Bradford etc.

The security jobs (esp bouncers) are also mostly Indian owned.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Olodostein:

Hahahaha. Justwise knows the secret to this great job opportunities and must be hiding it from you guys.

Justwise please do them a favour and tell them of this Gold mine........

You tell us, i don't know of any Indian club in the UK, Indians are known for their curry take-aways, off-licence shops,
jewellery businesses ..etc
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by denzel2009: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

do you know the difference between off licence shops and clubs?
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

FALSE!! its best you STFU and quit exhibiting more foolishness.

Indians and Asians tend to invest in restaurants, kebab stores, takeaways, etc.

most nightclubs are brit owned/operated and you find some owned by the chinese
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by HiiiPower(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
sisieko2001:

how many hours is that? multiplied by ten pounds per hour?? what figure do you arrive at?

dont make me slap you, please. today is sunday.

Olodo! Which club in the UK opens from 8pm - 5.30am nowadays?
you sure are a regular at those smelly ghetto clubs.
Even that's about 9hrs 30mins = £95,
and clubs don't do that shift except FESTIVALS!!!
And they don't pay £10per hr for festivals.

Clubs open from 10/10.30pm - 3/4a.m.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

Name one single club in Bradford owned by Indians.

Pakistanis does security jobs (bouncers) hardly will you come across a single heavy looking Indian bouncer.

Name one of those club or security company own by Indian here, don't give me name of cities.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
sisieko2001:

dont make me slap you, please. today is sunday.

With all that illustrations, you didn't put sleep or rest or even play into consideration.

You want 4 Jand die ?
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by r231(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

Bros name one in particular

It's just like me saying an Igbo man has a club in Lagos undecided

Abviously there r loads of clubs but name one owned by an Indian person
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by r231(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
denzel2009:

do you know the difference between off licence shops and clubs?

grin grin grin

Off licence is a club for drinks grin
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Cuddlemii: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
What was the initial purpose of this thread? I thought we were all learning till all these men started discussing clubs. Like seriously, is that what men spend their time & money doing over there? Please stick to the topic so we can see how to utilize resources, maximize potential and become successful. MODs derailing! R2bees, if na another person dey yarn opata for ur thread na to hide post. smh
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
@hiipower

you are slow and daft. its a waste of time replying you
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by r231(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

Olodo! Which club in the UK opens from 8pm - 5.30am nowadays?
you sure are a regular at those smelly ghetto clubs.
Even that's about 9hrs 30mins = £95,
and clubs don't do that shift except FESTIVALS!!!
And they don't pay £10per hr for festivals.

Clubs open from 10/10.30pm - 3/4a.m.

Do you knw what you are talking about boss undecided undecided

Some clubs open from 6pm. Try shoreditch

And my boys in vauxhal close at 7am grin grin even KFC close at 5am

And yes they pay £10 hr
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii: What was the initial purpose of this thread? I thought we were all learning till all these men started discussing clubs. Like seriously, is that what men spend their time & money doing over there? Please stick to the topic so we can see how to utilize resources, maximize potential and become successful. MODs derailing! R2bees, if na another person dey yarn opata for ur thread na to hide post. smh

yep. some people are here to learn. eg, the dude that thinks off license stores are the same as nightclubs undecided
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by denzel2009: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddlemii: What was the initial purpose of this thread? I thought we were all learning till all these men started discussing clubs. Like seriously, is that what men spend their time & money doing over there? Please stick to the topic so we can see how to utilize resources, maximize potential and become successful. MODs derailing! R2bees, if na another person dey yarn opata for ur thread na to hide post. smh

Now Emma Malin is angry tongue
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by logica(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Claus:
Like someone once said, over 99.9% of statistics are made up on the spot.
They call this a "paradox".
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
r231:

And yes they pay £10 hr

i'm done replying the dude. i doubt if he has ever left osogbo where he is currently based. tongue
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
mane4: @A-town. Abeg did u cram all these while he was saying dis to his adviser or did d door guy have a published biography already? cus u said "and I quote" or abi... (Anyway sha all join my broda) its still an inspiring and real 'gist'.

Obviously not word for word but you get the point. By the way i stated what he told me. It's better than using the usual naija phrase "no be say them tell me, i dey dere" whenever we are "lieing" and want people to believe..grin
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
eezeebone:

Truth be told u just dey make me laugh.... it's all fun from me oh!!! lol.

But its not Photoshop sha... it's kind of called a meme. LOL

Hahahahaha....Nothing do you bro. .

Justwise too dey dey serious sha. If na 4 Iyana Ipaja, dem 4 don burst bottle on his head.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
Olodostein:

With all that illustrations, you didn't put sleep or rest or even play into consideration.

You want 4 Jand die ?

some men here are on a mission grin grin grin tongue its one shift to another. you think its easy to pay road tax and insurance on a 2012 range rover tongue
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by HiiiPower(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
justwise:
Name one single club in Bradford owned by Indians.

Pakistanis does security jobs (bouncers) hardly will you come across a single heavy looking Indian bouncer.

Name one of those club or security company own by Indian here, don't give me name of cities.

A couple of Indian clubs
Dhol Damaka club - earls court
The Nightingale Club - Birmingham
Club Tamingo - Kingsbury, London
Bombay Dreams Restaurant and Club - wembley

Indians don't do bouncers like that,
but they employ people, don't ask me how I know,
I used to work as a bouncer from 2005 - 2008.
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
r231:

And yes they pay £10 hr

That is true, happy-hour starts even 5pm when you get to buy beer 2-4-1 grin grin
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by logica(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
mane4: @A-town. Abeg did u cram all these while he was saying dis to his adviser or did d door guy have a published biography already? cus u said "and I quote" or abi...
Did it occur to your he speaks of himself? Of course you can quote with precision exactly what you told yourself. grin grin
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

A couple of Indian clubs

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 years? bros, i hail o wink
how many rangies do you have tongue
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by HiiiPower(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
r231:

And yes they pay £10 hr

Clubs open 6pm?
Sorry mate, I don't do ghetto clubs. undecided

KFC is the dirtiest and smallest club in London,
and that trash opens at 11pm, and locks off at 5am.
That's 6hrs for you and your ilks.

Too posh for those smelly clubs. undecided
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by HiiiPower(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
sisieko2001:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 years? bros, i hail o wink
how many rangies do you have tongue

No Rangies, retired and enjoying my pension. tongue
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by HiiiPower(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2012

cuddle yourself and go to bed.
Or were you deported as well?
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by sisieko2001: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

Clubs open 6pm?

And not too posh to work as a bouncer from 2005 - 2008

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you just have to love naija men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin laugh don make my portugese weave tangle angry angry
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by r231(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

Clubs open 6pm?

Shoreditch is ghetto undecided undecided undecided really
Do you even knw where shoreditch is undecided

I am not asking you bout the size of the club, we are talking about opening and closing times
Re: Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
HiiiPower:

A couple of Indian clubs

I just checked Nightingale club and i don't think these are Indians...
http://www.nightingaleclub.co.uk/TheTeam/Management.aspx

As per the three years.... it's all for the hustle.
We dey come join the retirement too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video) / Another Military Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.