Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? (13835 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by IleIfe2(m): 4:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Most of our athletes are not based in Nigeria, even if anyone absconds, we've reached the level of consciousness not to report it. sounds immoral, but its the truth.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by ginoharley(m): 5:02am On Aug 09, 2012
There has been no light, this people are lying. I wont see anything & i'll keep my mouth shot.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2012
babsjnr: kidnap who? Swallow that poo ur self.
shh! U no sabi joke?
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by adamscuti(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090: The fact that they are not part of ECOWAS will mean they will get poorer and poorer. Their crimes in Bakassi and French puppet leaders will keep them a donkey state!!!!
lmfaoooooooooo bro..long time no argue!
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by adamscuti(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2012
Whatever anyone says,the truth still remains that those cameronians athlete are useless and a big disgrace to africa. No matter what,a nigerian athlete has and will never do such a thing, the fact still remains clear,they are paid well even if there win or not.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by UKBobo(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2012
Have you seen the Nigerian performances so far!

It is clear that Nigerian athletes have escaped from the Olympic camp and left Cameroonians with full Naija body/face transfer (in connivance with Benin 'athletes/marabouts') in the Village.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by adamscuti(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2012
UK Bobo: Have you seen the Nigerian performances so far!

It is clear that Nigerian athletes have escaped from the Olympic camp and left Cameroonians with full Naija body/face transfer (in connivance with Benin 'athletes/marabouts') in the Village.

i think u are sick goat u need to see a physiacratic doctor to examine ur brain carefully b4 it get out of hand.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by emilyone(f): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2012
nigerians have better chances than the cameroons cheesy but at least there is someone to represent us undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by Olamisoji(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2012
nkem Kalu: NIGERIA IS IMPROVING KO, NIGERIA IMPROVING NI......ELECTRICITY KO, ELECTRICITY NI. POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK. NIGERIA AND CAMEROON ARE ON THE SAME ECONOMIC STANDSTILL...FULLSTOP
you are a fool for saying nigeria and cameroon are on the same level.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by yomalex(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2012
Just thinking o i have been denied uk visa severally but was opportuned to be among team nigeria and i came back next time i apply they would at least take that into consideration. Abi?
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by meetmeonline: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
[size=14pt]HABA MY PEOPLE!

A typical Nigerian will not do that, we are so intelligent.

ALL WE WOULD DO:

For males: Seek the ugliest female athletes from all countries of your choice and get talking to exchange contact with about five of them (they will definitely give you that audience seeing you as a fellow star from your continent). When you are back in the country, meet them online and tell them how great they were and how your family will love to meet them. The typical western families do not enjoy times with their sister/daughter in laws as we do and this keeps the white woman crazy about the African guy.
She will surely write to her ambassador here that she is crazy about you...WIFE DON COME...and you migrate as a king.

For females: Pass a note to all the white guys from countries you like saying "Have you f**ked a chocolate pu**y in your life?" (make it only one person per country cus guys discuss this whenever they are together) I bet only one out of twenty will ignore this and believe me none will report you. Also meet him online and send your wettest pictures to him (avoiding your face appearing in any)...He will come to Nigeria to marry you in Eko hotel, and you don turn Americana in style...Period!

wink wink wink kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by megastu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nigeria Athletes are not vamoosing because these are hand picked foreign based talents. The ones wey for Vamoose don apply for visa move since. They are representing other countries at the Olympics already.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by oliidell(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nigerians don wise up. They kno life is equally tough in London wit d tax and all. Infact an escape might be a frying pan to fire move. If to say na Ame,na only d officials go come back. Dose camerounians neva jam. They stil paint fairytale pictures of London. Wen dia eyes go clear they'l rue d free trans they forfeited.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by lafile(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nobody in the nigerian contingent is visiting Europe for the first time. some actually live abroad. why abscond when u know u can always come back when u want
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by Gbawe: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2012
I dey laff. Is this what Nigerians are now reduced to celebrating? Never mind that we are having a terrible Olympics games with no medals at all. Finding something to pat ourselves on the back for , however distractingly petty,is now what Nigerians are reduced to obsessing about .

Our athletes not taking flight is now something to discuss and feel good about. We are finished as a Nation. It pains me to admit that but I just don't see a way forward given the threshold of ambition and national awareness many Nigerians display currently. The only thing we should be discussing about the Olympics is the abject performance of the "biggest black Nation" on Earth" (over 150 million in population) when 'tiny' Jamaica (2.7 million population) has now cleared 3 gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze medals.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by Donsammi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
why nigeria neva get GOLD OR STAINLESS PLATE NA?
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by mikkymi1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
they put GPS tracking device for inside their body wen them no know about. Run and they go come grab u wherever you dey.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by canuck(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
@OP - Because it is old news for us: Nigerians did it well-well in the 1980s.

Nowadays, those who want to "abscond" are even too lazy to bother with sports cheesy

Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by enomakos(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
kokoye: I believe part of the reason is because more and more Nigerians have realised that it is not the most advisable thing to stay in a country where you dont have papers to work (or have nothing planned out). Definately not the U.K where they are trying everything possible for frustrate and weed out illegals.

Not worth it nowadays...especially if you got something decent going for you at home. But I guess those Camerounians had nothing going for them or they would have gone back home. I wont jugde cos I'm not in their shoes.

you are right
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by enomakos(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
meetmeonline: [size=14pt]HABA MY PEOPLE!

A typical Nigerian will not do that, we are so intelligent.

ALL WE WOULD DO:

For males: Seek the ugliest female athletes from all countries of your choice and get talking to exchange contact with about five of them (they will definitely give you that audience seeing you as a fellow star from your continent). When you are back in the country, meet them online and tell them how great they were and how your family will love to meet them. The typical western families do not enjoy times with their sister/daughter in laws as we do and this keeps the white woman crazy about the African guy.
She will surely write to her ambassador here that she is crazy about you...WIFE DON COME...and you migrate as a king.

For females: Pass a note to all the white guys from countries you like saying "Have you f**ked a chocolate pu**y in your life?" (make it only one person per country cus guys discuss this whenever they are together) I bet only one out of twenty will ignore this and believe me none will report you. Also meet him online and send your wettest pictures to him (avoiding your face appearing in any)...He will come to Nigeria to marry you in Eko hotel, and you don turn Americana in style...Period!

wink wink wink kiss kiss[/size]

funny
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by komek(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2012
Olympic has nt finished yet. Let's watch and see. But I doubt if any of our Athlete will stoop that low.
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by suyu: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
well nothing surprises me with naija sha
Re: Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? by orisa37: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2022
NIGERIANS DON'T DISCUSS HOW AND WHEN TO PORA IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE OR SITUATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgium Becomes First Country To Qualify For Euro 2020 As Lukaku Scores Twice / U-20 World Cup Final: Ghana Wins Brazil [4 - 3] on Penalties / See How Taribo West Defrauded Thousands Of Nigerians Aspiring Footballers In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.