Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (9669 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / Why Are Girls So Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
tobechi20: Its general. Girls find it hard to tolerate each other. Thats why wives dont agree wit mother in law.

I tink d problem is cos girls are too emotional.they take every thing too personal..
That is ehh......
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88:

No. Was I in that thread? Lol. Go find onila and her crew.
Yea, where is onila, ileke, freecocoa? Pls am begging y'all to come on and make peace, i am really interested in this because naturally God made me a peacemaker and i just don't like seeing people quarrel and all that. So pls....
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by kandikane: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nairaland men really don't understand NL women.

You think women actually go to sleep thinking evil of any nairalander they fought? Na wa oo.

There is no hate.

P.S, why am I on that list? Where did I fight or was mean? I am a nice person. undecided
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandikane: Nairaland men really don't understand NL women.

You think women actually go to sleep thinking evil of any nairalander they fought? Na wa oo.

There is no hate.

P.S, why am I on that list? Where did I fight or was mean? I am a nice person. undecided

Yes. Speak for yourself nne lol.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by kandikane: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
lool, ogugua, na so? I did not know oo. Hopefully nor be me dey mek you lose sleep. grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2012

There is no hate.

I think you must be speaking for yourself cos u are indeed a nice person.
Yea, you were more of a referee in there, you are on the list because you made lots of comments that didn't help matters at all.
#lol, you were fun tho.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by pleep(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why are u guys freaking out cuz girl are fighting... its just an E-forum.

Men and women fight online and in real life all the time. get over it
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
btw... what exactly was the altercation about? i missed it
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
pleep: btw... what exactly was the altercation about? i missed it
No wonder your first post.
It wasn't fun at all trust me, they were mostly going on about yoruba girls, youruba men, igbo girls, ghanian men, etc. Just raining insults shaa.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by spikesC(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2012

There is no hate.

Nice person undecided

#falls from nitel pole

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by pleep(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

It wasn't fun at all trust me, they were mostly going on about yoruba girls, youruba men, igbo girls, ghanian men, etc. Just raining insults shaa.
doesn't sound to different from what dudes do on this site all the time.

Maybe you should stop pedestalizing NL ladies. They are real humans with human angers and emotions, not angels.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandikane: lool, ogugua, na so? I did not know oo. Hopefully nor be me dey mek you lose sleep. grin

Lol no be me.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

Can u direct me dia? I missed out o! Person yab me? angry
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Can u direct me dia? I missed out o! Person yab me? angry
Choi!! You?? Oya start drop hugs and kisses here before i start to spank ur bottom. You that collabo with freecocoa and ileke to rain insults on onila in that thread.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by slimyem: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

You really think so?
Well until they prove you right by coming down here to share hugs and kisses, i will not believe that if they met f2f they would be able to swallow all those insults, smile at each other and shake hands.
#i don't think you went through the whole of that thread, what of the hidden posts, why did sexkillz have to ban some of them?
blogger,forget kisses and hugs...
E nor dey happen..
If one party give am,the other party nor dey collect.
..and yes,i went through the whole thread and fpr sexkillz banning and hiding post..na today??
Make everybody pocket their hugs,smiles and kisses....
Nairaland goes on!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
slimyem: blogger,forget kisses and hugs...
E nor dey happen..
If one party give am,the other party nor dey collect.
..and yes,i went through the whole thread and fpr sexkillz banning and hiding post..na today??
Make everybody pocket their hugs,smiles and kisses....
Nairaland goes on!
But it would have been really nice you know? Seeing all of them come in here and laugh it all out like that thread was just a classic joke..... It would really be nice if that happened.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by 190theclown: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thank Gawd, I've never fought or had issues with
Anyone in my 7yrs of existence of this forum
I'm d coolest dude around these parts

If u doubt dis ask mukina

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by 190theclown: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why would women gang up and attack my onila

Don't dey know I've paid her dowry on her head twice
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by pendo89(f): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
if u thought that was fightin u missed out on the 'HUH' thread.
if u thought there were real enemies ur deceiving urself.people here kiss and fight.
i dont get disturbed at all. check the traffic when fights begin.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
190-the-clown:
Thank Gawd, I've never fought or had issues with
Anyone in my 7yrs of existence of this forum
I'm d coolest dude around these parts

If u doubt dis ask mukina
Are you not 190? If you are then forget it, even Seun would testify against you. Lols, you should be dropping tens of thousands of hugs and kisses on here. 190?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
pendo89: if u thought that was fightin u missed out on the 'HUH' thread.
if u thought there were real enemies ur deceiving urself.people here kiss and fight.
I guess i did. You mean that one was worst than this one?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by pendo89(f): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

I guess i did. You mean that one was worst than this one?
It was the real assembly ! grin grin grin
I think I miss part 2. And u know killz wasn't a moderator yetm he knew when to add fuel on it, so it stretched for days.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
pendo89:
It was the real assembly ! grin grin grin
I think I miss part 2. And u know killz wasn't a moderator yetm he knew when to add fuel on it, so it stretched for days.
Lol. Do you think its possible for you to direct me there?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by 190theclown: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

Are you not 190? If you are then forget it, even Seun would testify against you. Lols, you should be dropping tens of thousands of hugs and kisses on here. 190?

Well I've never insulted anyone
If I av den let them come out and testify
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

Well I've never insulted anyone
If I av den let them come out and testify
I would have but i doubt you are the original 190
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by pendo89(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol. Do you think its possible for you to direct me there?

this confirms tht u really love the fights. i cant

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by slimyem: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
pendo89: if u thought that was fightin u missed out on the 'HUH' thread.
pendo,its not HUH o..its Hah!
That thread was a banger!
@blogger..here's the link..
https://www.nairaland.com/801653/hah
thank me later!cheesy
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2012
pendo89:

this confirms tht u really love the fights. i cant
Don't get me wrong na. I just want to compare the two thats all. True
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2012
slimyem: pendo,its not HUH o..its Hah!
That thread was a banger!
@blogger..here's the link..
https://www.nairaland.com/801653/hah
thank me later!cheesy
Thanks dear, pendo is falling my hand joor.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by kandikane: 5:29am On Aug 09, 2012
spikes C:

Nice person undecided

#falls from nitel pole

YÓu and that person that liked your comment can kiss my azz.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by spikesC(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2012
kandikane:

YÓu and that person that liked your comment can kiss my azz.
Exactly wat we're saying now, u've already started the insults...I don't like it, seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Punish Konji... IMAGINE / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / Issue solved (closed thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.