Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (9588 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / Why Are Girls So Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by kandikane: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2012
claremont: I was carefully observing that thread while sipping a brew and for some cynical reason, I actually enjoyed seeing them baring their fangs at each other grin. They really showed their true colours on that thread. There are some of them who I earlier thought were quiet and decent ladies. . . na only 'god' go save us for that 9ja oh! grin
mtcheew.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2012
slimyem: pendo,its not HUH o..its Hah!
That thread was a banger!
@blogger..here's the link..
https://www.nairaland.com/801653/hah
thank me later!cheesy
The Hah thread. . . The days when sexkillz was still a bad boy. Thank God i am now a changed soul. The lord is good. cool
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by mspookie: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2012
someone needs a bed
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
@slim, obviously you can see that they are definitely holding grudges against each other.
They all visited this thread and intentionally refused to comment on it.
Well, i want
to believe i have done my best. That being said, i think i can now rest my humble case
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by kandikane: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
Those that don't have a life outside of nl are the ones who hold grudges.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by cowgurl: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Hard to believe that HAH thread was abot Roki's ass, these Liberians gurls are really blessed with God given arses, I tell ya grin

Poster,
just let them be, they'l surely come around now, in a year's time or never.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 10, 2012
cowgurl: grin grin grin grin grin
Hard to believe that HAH thread was abot Roki's ass, these Liberians gurls are really blessed with God given arses, I tell ya grin

Poster,
just let them be, they'l surely come around now, in a year's time or never.

hehehe LOL

I missed the days of the HAH thread....nowdays nairaland is so boring.

No fight no fun. undecided
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
rokiatu:
hehehe LOL

I missed the days of the HAH thread....nowdays nairaland is so boring.

No fight no fun. undecided
REALLY??
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

REALLY??
yes really. Only an ediot will to heart what is said on here seriously.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
rokiatu: yes really. Only an ediot will to heart what is said on here seriously.
Hearing this from the same person who was the victim in that 'hah' thread...hmmm...well... what else can i say?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Goldieluks: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Am nice to those who are nice to me, and a b!tch to those who come across as mean and silly. End of!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

Hearing this from the same person who was the victim in that 'hah' thread...hmmm...well... what else can i say?
hahahah lol that was pure fun for me. I felt like nickin minaj. Lol. I wonder why nowdays they don't talk or insult though, and my pic is still up and will still be up a decade from now.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by spikesC(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
rokiatu: hahahah lol that was pure fun for me. I felt like nickin minaj. Lol. I wonder why nowdays they don't talk or insult though, and my pic is still up and will still be up a decade from now.

No wonder grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
rokiatu: hahahah lol that was pure fun for me. I felt like nickin minaj. Lol. I wonder why nowdays they don't talk or insult though, and my pic is still up and will still be up a decade from now.
Lol, thats the spirit. True that that thread was really funny. But have you gone through that onila's thread i was talking about? Mehnn the insults there were off the hook!!!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 13, 2012
Do you have a link? Will probably go thru it when am less busy.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by DExplorer1: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2012
blogger1.0:
I have seen alot of bashing here and there between nl chics and infact i believe we all enjoy the drama and find them exciting to read.
Infact, i even see them as cheap publicity stunts you girls put up just to get noticed.
But Hell No!. Because after going through the whole 20 pages of that onila's thread , i was like OMG! So these girls can actually be this mean and saucy especially to each other? So they never liked each other all along? So they really mean those words they say to each other?
Mehn, i didn't have to wait too long for an answer, cos insults were just flying all over the place and plenty of hate immediately filled the air. The number of times the words 'bit*ch' and 'pu*nny' was mentioned in that thread was alarming and they didn't even seem to care, not even a bit.
Lol, even sexkillz had his own share of the insults for trying to maintain peace.
He had to hide alot of their mundane posts because they were just to bad and even had to ban a few of them but that didn't help, as they immediately created alt. ID and continued their rantings. That was until he eventually closed the thread.
What am i saying?
I am not trying to continue that thread or anything like that but the contrary what i am asking for is peace.
I mean, our nl chics are one of the main reasons why we log on to nl and flood the romance section and we are definitely not happy seeing y'all dish out derogatory words at each other for whatever reason. Y'all are too beautiful and intelligent for that. True.
Nl should be where we all come to have a break, have a gud laff and see things that will make us happy and forget our problems, not the opposite.
So pls let us all make peace and forget about all what happened in that thread or any other beef'd up thread for that matter. Lets all just make happy friends with each other cos we never know where we might meet again. True that.
So i am calling on all those involved: onila, id, ileke idi, freecocoa, kandii, sholly, switchgurl, safarigirl, and so on. Pls y'all should come on here, share kisses and hugs and show some love. If not for anything, but for us ur guys but to restore the fun and love and respect we use to have here on nl.
And sexkillz, lols you were so dramatic.
Cheers.
Dude, and why should they share kisses..are they lesbos? grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2012
rokiatu: Do you have a link? Will probably go thru it when am less busy.
Here you go.
https://www.nairaland.com/1011619/countries-produce-girls-worst-attitudes
I think you will be suprised to see what went down there.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
hmmm. i was reading the tread at https://www.nairaland.com/1011619/countries-produce-girls-worst-attitudes/18 and i must say am over surprised, but that thread really showed gurls who gat de worst attitudes in naija .....
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
blogger1.0:

Here you go.
https://www.nairaland.com/1011619/countries-produce-girls-worst-attitudes
I think you will be suprised to see what went down there.

LOL that shi..iit is long. Will check it out when am bored. thxx.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, and why should they share kisses..are they lesbos? grin
Haba, i didn't say French Kiss na, just normal kisses kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL that shi..iit is long. Will check it out when am bored. thxx.
Lol, me too, i still can't believe i went through that whole thread.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol, me too, i still can't believe i went through that whole thread.

Drama my dear bro can be sweet.

See what I said, no fight no fun. wink
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
rokiatu:

Drama my dear bro can be sweet.

See what I said, no fight no fun. wink
Yea, but the fun is only for we the readers. The fighters looser of the fight don't really find it funny.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2012
blogger1.0:

Yea, but the fun is only for we the readers. The fighters looser of the fight don't really find it funny.

most of the fight here sre fun to me. One that I don't find funny I just ignore em.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 14, 2012
I am glad I don't participate in that kind of fo0lishness. cool
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 14, 2012
*Shollypopz:

mtcheew.....

grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by tpapi: 5:15am On Aug 14, 2012
Dats d normal lifestyle 4 ladies
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by ektbear: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Better question is, why are women so mean to each other? Always trying to pull each other down..
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by kpolli(m): 5:27am On Aug 14, 2012
blogger1.0:
I have seen alot of bashing here and there between nl chics and infact i believe we all enjoy the drama and find them exciting to read.
Infact, i even see them as cheap publicity stunts you girls put up just to get noticed.
But Hell No!. Because after going through the whole 20 pages of that onila's thread , i was like OMG! So these girls can actually be this mean and saucy especially to each other? So they never liked each other all along? So they really mean those words they say to each other?
Mehn, i didn't have to wait too long for an answer, cos insults were just flying all over the place and plenty of hate immediately filled the air. The number of times the words 'bit*ch' and 'pu*nny' was mentioned in that thread was alarming and they didn't even seem to care, not even a bit.
Lol, even sexkillz had his own share of the insults for trying to maintain peace.
He had to hide alot of their mundane posts because they were just to bad and even had to ban a few of them but that didn't help, as they immediately created alt. ID and continued their rantings. That was until he eventually closed the thread.
What am i saying?
I am not trying to continue that thread or anything like that but the contrary what i am asking for is peace.
I mean, our nl chics are one of the main reasons why we log on to nl and flood the romance section and we are definitely not happy seeing y'all dish out derogatory words at each other for whatever reason. Y'all are too beautiful and intelligent for that. True.
Nl should be where we all come to have a break, have a gud laff and see things that will make us happy and forget our problems, not the opposite.
So pls let us all make peace and forget about all what happened in that thread or any other beef'd up thread for that matter. Lets all just make happy friends with each other cos we never know where we might meet again. True that.
So i am calling on all those involved: onila, id, ileke idi, freecocoa, kandii, sholly, switchgurl, safarigirl, and so on. Pls y'all should come on here, share kisses and hugs and show some love. If not for anything, but for us ur guys but to restore the fun and love and respect we use to have here on nl.
And sexkillz, lols you were so dramatic.
Cheers.

Speak for urself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.