Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Are Girls So Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Mean? (10527 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
I really feel sad posting this..
months ago I met this girl which seemed to be worth my time.. She was good looking, intelligent and decent.- basic criterias I needed to settle down with a lady.
I approached her and stated my intention,, she didn't give me a yes/no..
She said she would consider it......... Cool! As a gentle guy, I didn't dispute her decision but neither did I give up effort to convince her to accept my proposal.
weeks into wooing and tryna win the heart of this girl, my very close friend visited me at my apartment and we started gisting.
The dude naturally is a player, and he lives somewhat promiscously..
We talking about someone that changes girls like sanitary pad!
As we started talking I asked him about his latest conquest and he told me he told me he's planning to run a girl he met on Facebook days ago..
He further went ahead to show me her photos.. Talking a glance at the picture of the girl, I went mute! This is the same girl have been wooing since for 'weeks'!..
He asked why I seemed shocked and I told him am also interest in the same girl. He laughed, but I wasn't laughing... Believe me guys,, I really liked this girl, I made up my mind the moment I saw her that she was the one for me.. I was ready to be with only her alone.
I asked if he really liked the girl and he told me bluntly that he only wants her #kini. ... He further asked if he should leave the girl for me,, his statement actually angered me.. I've never begged to have a girl neither would I stoop so low to beg my friend to free a girl for me.. What crap!
I told him its gonno be a fair try though I was the first to meet her,, I told him he's free to make advances at the girl and whosoever she chooses, the other just has to let go.. He laughed and agreed and we both insisted not to mention that we are both friends to the girl!
Honestly speaking I've never been a womanizer, if am real about a girl, am real! Is her and no one else.. And this particular girl had occupied the deepest part of my heart.. I officially became a mugu.. I would buy her presents, subscribe her BIS even if my MTN internet bundle is remaining 5mb.. At a point I was thinking about hiring a musicIan to Serenade her (yeah, I liked her like that).. I wasn't really doing this because I feared loosing her to my friend, but plainly because I like her so much.
Each time my friend came over to visit, and the subject about the girl ensueds, he just laughs and tell me he can still leave the girl for me if I ask him to.. Seriously, if not for the fact we've been friends for ages, I would smatch his face..
I know for certain this guy wasn't making any effort to win this girl, he has never spent more than 5K for a chick before bedding her.. Sometimes the girl in question would call him and he would ignore, he would show me over 15 of her missed calls yet this girl never called me one day or else when she needs help with her school work or money..
I once lied I was sick and all she said was 'sorry'.. And visited me for 30 minutes and told me she didn't wanna contract my flu and she zoomed off!
To cut the story short, just some hours ago my Friend called and said he has bleeped the girl!
I didn't believe what he said..
Then he sent me voice notes of his conversation with the girl and also gave me his password to check his chat with the girl on Facebook..
This girl is a bleep+in piece of sh+t!
What made me angry was their s.ex chats, this girl gat no shame.. Her nude photos were all over my friend's PM's and yet i thought she was decent...
You can't imagine how angry I am right now.. I really feel like heading to the girl's house and give her a piece of my mind..
She left me (who was willing to love truly) and went for a player..........................
Infuriating enough, this my useless friend is cute, but am cute as well!
Are girls really so into players than those who really wanna take them seriously?
Honestly, I'm pissed!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
bro i feel your pain....just move on abeg,the chick wasnt worth the stress...its those kinda girls that will come here and rant about how guys are this and that yet put a sweet guy like you on hold....bone the girl jare...no talk to am again...infact SHE IS DEAD TO YOU!!..no worry better babe dey front dey wait you..cheers bro.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Jackpott(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jackpott:
Lol

player alert!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by justmag(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
It's not fair to generalize tho! Girls will be girls and Men will be Men at the end of the day. Only difference is men are easy to read, but these HOESS tho!!! They are very slick about their business. You just have to move on and know that ishhh happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Awh girls usually like bad boys. They feel they can change him.

Sorry it had to be you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:
It's not fair to generalize tho! Girls will be girls and Men will be Men at the end of the day. Only difference is men are easy to read, but these HOESS tho!!! They are very slick about their business. You just have to move on and know that ishhh happens.

i swear the emotions of the female gender is like a mystical minefield!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Awh girls usually like bad boys. They feel they can change him.

Sorry it had to be you.

please define the term "bad boys"? grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by faithugo64(f): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
op please correct your title,it should be WHY IS SHE(THE GIRL I MET)SO MEAN! Its just one girl,you have to encounter all the girls in the world before making that statement in your title.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
bro i feel your pain....just move on abeg,the chick wasnt worth the stress...its those kinda girls that will come here and rant about how guys are this and that yet put a sweet guy like you on hold....bone the girl jare...no talk to am again...infact SHE IS DEAD TO YOU!!..no worry better babe dey front dey wait you..cheers bro.
thanks for the comforting words bro.. I'll try to forget her.. What infuriates me is that she didn't tell me she wasn't interested in me.. The girl kept giving green lights and placed me pending .. Had it been she told me 'no' from day one, I won't insist!
Am just angry that she wasted my time.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

please define the term "bad boys"? grin

Lol hmm Its hard to define. But when a guy really likes someone he tries to be too perfect. And IRS kinda boring

Most females want a crazy passionate love like really extreme Wuthering heights love. Ya know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by stinggy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kpele bro, life isn't fair.
But yet, over-nice dey worry you ooo
When you show too much weakness, they treat you like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by peterpaulis(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
cry grin .. I share u pain bro
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:
thanks for the comforting words bro.. I'll try to forget her.. What infuriates me is that she didn't tell me she wasn't interested in me.. The girl kept giving green lights and placed me pending .. Had it been she told me 'no' from day one, I won't insist!

well the way i see it you ve got 2 choices..1.plot your revenge or 2.move on.......whats it gonna be bro?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hmm Its hard to define. But when a guy really likes someone he tries to be too perfect. And IRS kinda boring

Most females want a crazy passionate love like really extreme Wuthering heights love. Ya know

ehen!!...then why do they cry blue murder when things goes south with a "bad boy"?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

ehen!!...then why do they cry blue murder when things goes south with a "bad boy"?

Because she never knows how bad he is and she over estimates how much he 'loves' her.

Then she's thinking he's a bad boy in the streets but he's good to me. But he's just bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Because she never knows how bad he is and she over estimates how much he 'loves' her.

Then she's thinking he's a bad boy in the streets but he's good to me. But he's just bad.

so it all boils down to the fact that you females are just f.ucked up emotionally and mentally ba?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:
months ago I met this girl which seemed to be worth my time.. She was good looking, intelligent and decent.- basic criterias I needed to settle down with a lady.
She said she would consider it......... Cool! As a gentle guy, I didn't dispute her decision but neither did I give up effort to convince her to accept my proposal.
weeks into wooing and tryna win the heart of this girl, my very close friend visited me at my apartment and we started gisting.
As we started talking I asked him about his latest conquest and he told me he told me he's planning to run a girl he met on Facebook days ago..
He further went ahead to show me her photos.. Talking a glance at the picture of the girl, I went mute! This is the same girl have been wooing since for 'weeks'!..
He asked why I seemed shocked and I told him am also interest in the same girl. He laughed, but I wasn't laughing... Believe me guys,, I really liked this girl, I made up my mind the moment I saw her that she was the one for me.. I was ready to be with only her alone.
I asked if he really liked the girl and he told me bluntly that he only wants her #kini. ... He further asked if he should leave the girl for me,, his statement actually angered me.. I've never begged to have a girl neither would I stoop so low to beg my friend to free a girl for me.. What crap!
I told him its gonno be a fair try though I was the first to meet her,, I told him he's free to make advances at the girl and whosoever she chooses, the other just has to let go.. He laughed and agreed and we both insisted not to mention that we are both friends to the girl!
Honestly speaking I've never been a womanizer, if am real about a girl, am real! Is her and no one else.. And this particular girl had occupied the deepest part of my heart.. I officially became a mugu.. I would buy her presents, subscribe her BIS even if my MTN internet bundle is remaining 5mb.. At a point I was thinking about hiring a musicIan to Serenade her (yeah, I liked her like that).. I wasn't really doing this because I feared loosing her to my friend, but plainly because I like her so much.
Each time my friend came over to visit, and the subject about the girl ensueds, he just laughs and tell me he can still leave the girl for me if I ask him to.. Seriously, if not for the fact we've been friends for ages, I would smatch his face..
I know for certain this guy wasn't making any effort to win this girl, he has never spent more than 5K for a chick before bedding her.. Sometimes the girl in question would call him and he would ignore, he would show me over 15 of her missed calls yet this girl never called me one day or else when she needs help with her school work or money..
I once lied I was sick and all she said was 'sorry'.. And visited me for 30 minutes and told me she didn't wanna contract my flu and she zoomed off!
To cut the story short, just some hours ago my Friend called and said he has bleeped the girl!
Then he sent me voice notes of his conversation with the girl and also gave me his password to check his chat with the girl on Facebook..
What made me angry was their s.ex chats, this girl gat no shame.. Her nude photos were all over my friend's PM's and yet i thought she was decent...
You can't imagine how angry I am right now.. I really feel like heading to the girl's house and give her a piece of my mind..
She left me (who was willing to love truly) and went for a player..........................
Are girls really so into players than those who really wanna take them seriously?
Honestly, I'm pissed!

Haha.

Bros, don't cry. The girl herself is a player. She still wants fun.

I hear so many of these girls talking about their boyfriends and suitors " Did I tell him, I am looking for husband " ?

If you want to marry a girl, don't let your inner feelings overwhelm you into telling her you wanna marry her, bleep her first. That's the RULE...

My story similar..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

so it all boils down to the fact that you females are just f.ucked up emotionally and mentally ba?

Lol y'all still love us wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:

And money..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by chymystique(f): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
[color=#55000]Op, change your dumb title.. Why are you lamenting that the gal chose your friend. You should be glad that its your friend and not some random dude else you wouldn't ve found out.. I know you are hurt ma dear knwit won't last forever And its better to be hurt now than after marriage. just believe in your mind that the lady for you will soon come and she will be better than this one.. Don't go to her house cause you are just going to embarass yourself. k? Smile sosalekins cool[/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by FLAWLES(f): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
mehn das gurls 4u,they fashi d decent guys ad bleep d bad 1s;( ;( ;( gt der hrt broken ad leta say 'ALL GUYS ARE DXAME' iffa hear ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

well the way i see it you ve got 2 choices..1.plot your revenge or 2.move on.......whats it gonna be bro?

I'm just gonno move on.. I've wasted much time on her..
And besides, what revenge can I plot against her? The perfect revenge has dawn on her.. Its only Matter of time before she gets heart broken.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol y'all still love us wink

thats why you people miss behave ba

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:

And besides, what revenge can I plot against her? The perfect revenge has dawn on her.. Its only Matter of time before she gets heart broken.

i love your maturity bro.....now play around on the streets of NL who knows,there are lots of deserving decent ladies on here,who knows.you might just find HER here,i know i have *winks at somebody*... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

thats why you people miss behave ba

As if men Dont misbehave too
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by justmag(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

i swear the emotions of the female gender is like a mystical minefield!!

as bad as that sounds...it still sounds like an understatement....just this past 2 weeks...I have had 2 bad experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:

There was this lady I had a similar circumstance with.

I told her from the first date that I wanna marry her. She kept dilly dallying. I refused spending on her except food. It took her one good year to tell me she was pretending for me. Yet I once saw her with a nigga who wears rings in all fingers and even ear ring. I later asked after her relationship, she said it was over.

Now I decided to be a player. She is now the one initiating chats with me. I know she will get bleeped soon.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

As if men Dont misbehave too

oh we misbehave no doubt about that,but yours is LEGEN........wait for it...........DARY!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:

as bad as that sounds...it still sounds like an understatement....just this past 2 weeks...I have had 2 bad experience.

imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by jnrbayano(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:
Honestly, I'm pissed!

The bold was your undoing.

It sounds strange isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
jnrbayano:

The bold is your undoing.

It sounds strange isn't it?

sounds like nigga badly in love with a 2timing biiaaattcchh!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend / Porn Industry Exposed! (Porn star becomes Pastor) / My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.