Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages (35849 Views)

Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2012
u4nbl: I think it's time to go for Universal modems dat uses all d network

You can unlock the MTN modem that you have or any other modem be it Huawei or ZTE type of any of the networks be it

MTN,zain/airtel,Etisalat and Glo.

To punish MTN,I will suggest you to buy their latest HSPDA ZTE modem and unlock it and use other networks with it.

You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
for step by step guide on how to unlock any of your modems.
Goodluck...
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by ABAKA72(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2012
Funseeka: How many Nigerian owned businesses are surviving like MTN. Will you rather they go out of business? You talk about GLO, can u imagine a country like Nigeria with only GLO? It will be like Dangote and his group of companies ripping people like mad, needing graduates for driving jobs. . .lol

It is hell doing business in Nigeria. These guys are not father xmas and are not that typical greedy Nigerian company; they are only managing to survive. Go ask Richard Bradson of Virgin Nigeria what it is like doing business in Nigeria.

Thank God you have got alternatives; move on if you're pissed with MTN. Don't come here weeping and wailing
Mr man shut up, what do you mean, you don't want people to complain when they are being ripped off by a fraudulent company, they have a right to complain, that's what makes them different from animals. Does it mean that other networks that are people friendly are operating on the moon, is it not the same business environment. Nairaland is not a platform for MTN apologists, find another avenue for your MTN image loundry contract. Ewu can beer.

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by doofanc: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2012
Etisalat rocks!! only 1k for 200mb of super fast High speed data. cool cool cool cool
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2012
pls how can i unlock my modem to become universal?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2012
Am on Eti Baba, Paid for their 1.5GB for 1 month and am in the 3rd week still using it. Always online at least 18hrs per day
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by ezebest1(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2012
@All name callers, pls be mature in making assertions. The truth remains you do not know me, and there is every tendency you make a mistake when you try a quicker deduction on the DOs and DON'Ts of a character you've never had a personal contact with. Do pls give me a flash and I return with instant call. Thank you.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2012
doofanc: Etisalat rocks!! only 1k for 200mb of super fast High speed data. cool cool cool cool

I do use etisalat [stricly easycliq package for N1,000 for 260MB] also on my smartphone but I do get 260MB with N1,000 with access to call at 20kobo per second to any network.

To get this done via a smartphone,text
SMARTA to 8183 after loading N1,000
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by timilehing(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2012
Must u browse wit mtn? Shift wen dey f**k up and return wen they're beta. Its d secret for any network!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by donzico2: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2012
forget about this mtn sh**t. AIRTEL for real are giving me 3.75G network here in umuahia. Airtel yeah
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2012
Cyndas: pls how can i unlock my modem to become universal?

What type of modem are you using and is it Huawei or ZTE and for which network.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Leorichy: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2012
Why will i use "empty hen" when Airtel is on point! Get 1gig for 1,200 naira only,text bcm to 440

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by timilehing(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2012
gboss4sure: Am on Eti Baba, Paid for their 1.5GB for 1 month and am in the 3rd week still using it. Always online at least 18hrs per day
18hrs a day for 3weeks & u stil haven't exhaust 1.5GB? U must be on mobile!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by cheko(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2012
DSTV and MTN, these bunch of South African Imperialist or Capitalist, have come to milk the Helpless Nigerians Dry completely.
these companies are simultaneously increasing their tariffs Again (Alws Upward review), I dont think its a coincidence.
ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, E NO GO RETURN. let them have their field day while it last for a short while!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by davidugotex(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2012
I tire for way mtn is treating my countrymen o. Here in Ghana we enjoy mobile free browse all through via mtn network. Their call tarrif is also affordable here.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by rman: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2012
MTN bashing threads always gets the most response on nairaland. The fan boys of their competitors just don't have the zeal to promote or comment on threads about Etisalat, Glo or Airtel.

What is MTN doing right? Because, it seems with all their atrocities, subscribers always give themselves excuses to come back and later come online to whine.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by megxo(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2012
MTN na barawo walahi........ 250mb for 1,300.......... everymonth, dem jst de collect my money
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2012
Who can help me unlock my MTN ZTE modem? Please?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by mhozzis(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2012
SimonAndal: Who can help me unlock my MTN ZTE modem? Please?
google guy, i did dat and unlocked my eti modem to use any network. U just av to download a file of abt 1mb its easy no allow anybody bobo u
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by otokx(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2012
So people still use MTN?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Funkymallam(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2012
legalwealth: No need to complain as you can use your BIS blackberry N1,500 monthly subscription to browse on your laptop or desktop computer 24/7 with unlimited downloads and uploads with blazing fast spedd either using
blackerry phone as MODEM or using your normal USB Modem but you need STEP by STEP guide on how to do this which you can get from me with N1,000 but just for the 1st 20 people because I do not want this to be popular like that.

Note that it is not with ultrasurf,freegate or freedom as they are no longer working again as I once posted it at www.2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/20 all for free
then when it was still working
but it has been updated.

Grab a copy of this STEP by STEP guide now by reaching me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

Goodluck...

Bros, is it not with pd proxy? 100mb daily, unless u get a premium account for thw unlimited plan.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2012
SimonAndal: Who can help me unlock my MTN ZTE modem? Please?

I can help you out on that.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by olushaggy(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2012
mhozzis: google guy, i did dat and unlocked my eti modem to use any network. U just av to download a file of abt 1mb its easy no allow anybody bobo u

Please can u give me the site?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by mhozzis(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2012
olushaggy:

me cant rememba d site just google. I tink d name of d app is dccrap am nt too sure though. My system is dead i wuld av uploaded d file 4 u
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by francis247(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2012
Decryptor: Na today? By the time they notice u and some others who have made this resolution are no longer subscribing, they'll find a way to hoodwink you with a "tweaked" fake irresistable offer and you will "nose-dive" into it, get ripped off in the process, and complain again! And the circle continues.
Exactly. Just as they magically hooked subscribers with Magic Number.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by LeJeun3: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Anybody who is still complaining about MTN has him or herself to blame.
Etisalat and Airtel are doing a great job o! 1gb for a month @ just N1200 on airtel, or is it etisalat super fast browsing?
Wake up Nigerians we can take down MTN.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by dammy1985: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2012
Is there any body that is still recharging on mtn to make calls or subscribing for browsing? If there is; YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2012
olushaggy:

Hello! !!Install DCCRAP unto your PC.

If You are using ETISALAT modem from your info an you need to insert MTN line
into it and plug it to your PC.

It will give you an invalid message,just cancel it and go and open the software.

Once you open the software,select ZTE DATA card by the left and click on search and once
detected,just check out your right hand side to click on the the unlock icon and wait till it tells you that it had been unlocked.

After a while you will see it
showing MTN network and with it showing that,that means that you can now use your modem with any network.

Call me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for any step that is not clear to you or if you need the original DCCRAP software sent to your email.

Thanks Note that you need to create PROFILE(APN mostly required) TO USE to connect networks and just give me a call to brief you about that as unlocking the modem is though the main thing which you will
do ASAP using the software and guides I've told you about above.Thanks
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Laryokeke: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Una dey vex o! Upon all the celebrities wey globacom dey use do advert, none of una even mention g... Talkless of lo.. I been dew think say advert dey work o but e be like say na waste of money be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest GLO DATA PLANS For January 2015 / I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic. / Migg33; The Mobile Chatting Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.