Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call (17249 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by victorD3: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2012
doctokwus: Will this be his modus operandi?He better stick to issues& not attack individuals bc either of dese two men will take him to d cleaners,talkless of dem both taking on him.He may soon regret taking up dat post if his is to attack individuals& skip pertinent issues

I still remember when El-rufai was the FCT minister lands and gardens where been allocated to his girl friends. My ex gf that was from Cameron even benefited from his benevolence as she was very good on bed affairs. Now he is off the throne and all of a sudden he loves Nigeria. As for Bakare D ginger I won't join issue with him because am sure God is watching him. I feel Okupe will be a good check for all these Northern breed dogs.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2012
I was thinking so deep if perhaps people from the north should inter-marry people from the south and vice versa...if that will help on the long run makes up united once aqain..am just a random thought of mine*
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by DonaldGenes(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2012
I still remember when El-rufai was the FCT minister lands and gardens where been allocated to his girl friends. My ex gf that was from Cameron even benefited from his benevolence as she was very good on bed affairs. Now he is off the throne and all of a sudden he loves Nigeria. As for Bakare D ginger I won't join issue with him because am sure God is watching him. I feel Okupe will be a good check for all these Northern breed dogs.[/quote]
are you dead serious about this..hmmmph!? Didnt know this till now:nice one
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2012
Donalð Genes: I was thinking so deep if perhaps people from the north should inter-marry people from the south and vice versa...if that will help on the long run makes up united once aqain..am just a random thought of mine*

If this is ur Random thought then you r a[b] wacko[/b] shocked. Did i hear u say once again, we were never united right from the day one the name Nigeria existed and will never

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2012
Hahahaha, Okupe doing what he does best! GEJ's gaffes and faux pas should be contained now. Wonder what will become of Abati?!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Reptyle(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]Okupe blasts El-Rufai, Tunde Bakare over calls for Jonathan resignation[/size]
By Victor Iluyemi
August 8, 2012 22:36:51pm GMT

Abuja (WorldStage Newsonline)-- The newly appointed Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Wednesday discribed the former FCT Minister, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as a [b]derailed or deranged politician.
[/b]
He also did not spear the Vice Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) in the 2011 election, Pastor Tunde Bakare who he advised to stop hiding behind the pulpit.

El-Rufai recently called for the resignation of President Goodluck Jonathan if he (the President) could not solve the ongoing security challenges in the country.

But the SSA said no responsible citizen will call on the President to quit in the face of insurgency at a time when all hands should be on deck to defeat the common enemies.

He argued that it is a well known fact that issue of insurgency is a very difficult national problem. “It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before call on their Presidents to resign,” he said.

He also warned against the manipulation of the present security situation in the country by politicians for selfish purposes.

The SSA also faulted the former Minister's criticism of the president's reliance on citizens for information on terrorist activities.

He said, "El-Rufai is my younger brother. I have so much respect for him. But politics is more or less derailing or deranging him.

"Everybody knows that insurgency is a very difficult national problem. It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before call on their Presidents to resign.

"When he talks about intelligence, there is no better security in any country than by the people of the country. It is communal security that will help government and security agencies to root out insurgence. If people shielded insurgents, they make the works of security agencies more difficult. "Can President Goodluck Jonathan be in Borno and everywhere at the same time? I believe that people just want to play politics. All what you are hearing is just the manipulation of the present situation to suit their political purposes.

"I am sure that my brother, El-Rufai is hopeful to be a presidential candidate of one of the parties very soon. What I will expect him to do with the level of intellect, intelligence and the resource that has been given to his own personal education is to come out with some reasonable plans, some suggestions, and not just criticising government for criticising sake.

"If El-Rufai was President of Nigeria, what will he do? Why don’t he say that? Or is he keeping that until when he becomes the President by which time the whole country is wiped off? When tragedy befalls a country, responsible men and women of that country forget partisanship and rally round their nation and they try their best to help existing government to tackle that. Once that is over, they go back to politics.

"This is not time for politics. Every man or woman who politicises this issue of Boko haram, people should disregard and discard whatever information they hear from them. They are not serious-minded people."

On pastor Bakare, he said " Pastor Bakare also falls into that category. It is shameful. You cannot convert the pulpit to a podium.

"If you want to be a politician, please come out.”

"Pastor Bakare came into politics a few years ago and he became a vice presidential candidate of a major political party, some of us have been in politics for 30 years and we did not even become a governor and we did not say the country must come down, that is unfair. It is unacceptable."

He also accused Pastor Bakare of insincerity and obviously playing to the gallery, insisting that "Boko Haram is something that evolved suddenly in the early part of the life span of this administration. Internal insurgency is not peculiar to Nigeria, it has happened in Oman, Sri lanka, Vietnam, Great Britain, Philippines, Kenya and Iraq.

"I wish to advice that if Pastor Bakare will be fair, he should come out properly to the political Arena and stop using God's Pulpit to throw stones at Gods elect, as no leader will emerge in any praying nation like Nigeria without the blessing of God", Okupe said

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=5622&catid=8

I thot this man expressly stated recently that he wasn't employed as the President's attack dog....he is starting to sound like one IMO. Oh well, better this response than Abati's usual tepid drivel that's neither here nor there. Okupe leaves no one in doubt about his rabid riposte to anything anti-GEJ. If I were Abati, this would be a good time for me to tender my resignation and frantically try to salvage what is left of my reputation

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2012
PapaBrowne:

They do?? I was once a fan of these two men. But,They are the biggest disappointment to all short people worldwide. I sincerely think Bakare has a slight mental issue as a result of his electoral defeat. Nothing is harder than voting in your own polling booth and seeing your opponent take all the votes and you have little or nothing left. El Rufai on the other hand is an extremely shameless dude and has reduced himselt to a northern bigt. Visit his facebook page and see how people who joined him because they once loved him, now pummel the living day light out of his pages with insults and curses upon his head.

ONE BIG QUESTION FOR THESE TWO GUYS:
In the last one year what have they done for their immediate environmental- have they south to impact the children in their vicinity or mentored others to just be better at whatever they do. I see a lot of Nigerians competing everyday to make things get better and yet all I see is these two midgets frustrating the populace with their pathetic misinformation etc.
nice 1 mehn.
Lecture those fools

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by fashrules: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2012
*shakes head* I do feel sad abt the kind of arguments and depth of reasoning I see here these days. We are so lost, no wonders we are being ruled by these sets of scumbag Leaders. Let me jx stop there for now.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by victorD3: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2012
Thanks for your piece, its a class. Let the Anti-GEJ make their noise now and by 2015 they will understand that they are just minority.

quote author=scribble]http://businessnews.com.ng/2012/08/09/if-elrufai-were-president-of-nigeria-what-would-he-do/

Every time Nasir el-Rufai opens his mouth, to be frank, I get a bit irritated. I’m sure I am not alone in this feeling of repulsion, after all, el-Rufai is there on public record for being one of the leading civil servants under Obasanjo that misappropriated his power for the betterment of his family and cronies. Yet he would have many believe he is a saint. And whilst he has pulled together a large fan base by courting needless sympathy for his travails under Yar’adua and admiration for his public criticisms of the Jonathan administration, he has not done so on merit.

The only reason a flock of mindless Nigerian sheep gather behind el-Rufai is due to their collective disdain for Jonathan and due to their selective amnesia on who the man actually is.

One cannot imagine my joy as I read Doyin Okupe’s statement on el-Rufai this morning. The newly appointed Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs had a lot of intelligent things to ask Nasir or Nasiru or @elrufai or whatever he calls himself.

For the purpose of thoroughness, lets visit Mr. Okupe’s entire remarks. He said, “El-Rufai is my younger brother. I have so much respect for him. But politics is more or less derailing or deranging him. Everybody knows that insurgency is a very difficult national problem. It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before called on their Presidents to resign.

“When he talks about intelligence, there is no better security in any country than by the people of the country. It is communal security that will help government and security agencies to root out insurgency. If people shielded insurgents, they make the works of security agencies more difficult.

“Can President Goodluck Jonathan be in Borno and everywhere at the same time? I believe that people just want to play politics. All what you are hearing is just the manipulation of the present situation to suit their political purposes.

“I am sure that my brother, el-Rufai is hopeful to be a presidential candidate of one of the parties very soon. What I will expect him to do with the level of intellect, intelligence and the resource that has been given to his own personal education is to come out with some reasonable plans, some suggestions, and not just criticising government for criticism’s sake.

“If el-Rufai were President of Nigeria, what would he do? He should say that. Or is he keeping that until when he becomes the President by which time the whole country would have been wiped off? When tragedy befalls a country, responsible men and women of that country forget partisanship and rally round their nation and they try their best to help existing government to tackle that. Once that is over, they go back to politics. This is not time for politics.

“Every man or woman who politicises this issue of Boko Haram, people should disregard and discard whatever information they hear from them. They are not serious-minded people.”

Okupe in those few sentences has thoroughly addressed the issue of political parasites like elRufai. Critics who proffer no solution to our country’s deep challenges and run to social media to cry wolf whenever they simply sight SSS operatives at the airport.

Well, as long as patriotic, well-meaning Nigerians are alive, people like elRufai will never become president of this country, unless he was to come back reincarnated when everybody would have forgotten that he is no Saint compared to the likes of Jonathan.

However lets just wildly imagine for a second that such a political jobber was President, what would he offer? Why doesn’t Mr. Elrufai just tell us by himself.

I am dead certain he is going to read this particular article. I always have toruble reading his, maybe because of my general disdain for the fellow.

No matter the case, he seems to always pick holes in State budgets and say what is wrong with them. Well let him proffer solutions to the Boko Haram menace.

Many Nigerians suspect Boko Haram is just an operation sponsored by a bunch of aggrieved old cargo politicians upset that a Southern Christian is ruling over the Nation.

What is elRufai’s take on this suspicion? Was he asleep when Northern ‘elders‘ like Ciroma vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ should he win the election?

Was he asleep when successive Northern leaders failed to provide basic amenities and services for their people, and contributed to the decline of the socio-economic misfortunes of the North?

Where was he when virtually all the Northern governors under Obasanjo were looting their treasuries dry and contributing to the poverty and resentment that fuel the recruitment drive of the Boko Haram sponsors?

Personally I think if elRufai was president, he wouldn’t have any solutions and that is why he cannot proffer any now.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and I think elRufai would be drunk from power if he was President.

After all, simply coming out of Zaria with a 1st class result, ending up as a minister, and having tens of thousands of followers on Twitter has caused him to have delusions of grandeur.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by mannyU: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2012
Gej deserves every criticism he gets. He is the C.I.C and has at his disposdal facilities and resources that neither El Rufai, Bakare, You nor me have. He deserves all the Backlash plus this is Democracy.

Btw if this is what Okupe was hired to do, then I think he should be on PDP pay roll and not the F.G
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by victorD3: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2012
Donalð Genes: I was thinking so deep if perhaps people from the north should inter-marry people from the south and vice versa...if that will help on the long run makes up united once aqain..am just a random thought of mine*

That is a perverted thinking. Which Igbo or Ijaw babe will want to be a third wife?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2012
OmoLisabi: class indeed! this is a man known for all types of political hustling. a medical doctor who graduated with third class. no wonder he could not practise for the past 20 years. better dont let us debate his c.v.
criticize the entirety of his post, dude! Not just one part.
I think you should do some research and find out what Gani fawehinmi graduated with and other reputable lawyers in Nigeria
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by jerusalem101: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2012
hillsate: Hmm see what money can do.
So Okupe you finally found your voice because you are now on FG payroll. Leave Bakare and Elrufai alone. These guys have nigeria at heart. You are doing a paid job. Concern yourself with Ogoni people and Asari Dokubo's statement.

Big lie oh,(El-rufai and Pastor Bakare)politicians have the country at heart ke! joke of the century!!! they are all after power...when El-rufai was FCT minister what impact did he create in the lives of Nigerian or was there no suffering/killing that Administration? Abeg leave these pple they are all the same oh,,,,I stand boldly to say that El-rufai and Pastor Bakare will do more than Okupe when once they are in power,not to talk of being the President.."births of a feather"
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by samkoro: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Good Job Okupe. Tell them the truth. Don't mind that El RUFAI, all that Gani called a Sadist. He is a sadist indeed cos he is not happy about his sickle cell health situation.We don't want sick presidents. again.Imagine having a president that changes his blood monthly

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by victorD3: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
onatisi: el rufai and bakare are after importance and position give the contracts and federal appointment and believe me they will shut up.gej just needs to stop acting like a cry baby and prove himself to be a leader,strong and firm
as for abati well soo long too long

This reminds me of Ribadu. He is now as quite as the fresh air from the Bayelsa waters cheesy
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jona has got it right now. It is high time some who knows how to talk or answer those ppl. If indeed any of them have any ideal about how to make nigeria work, they tell us not playing gallary because of joblessness
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Anjasor(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Clerverly: I thought the last time I checked, it was GEJ that has been deranged by corruption. Okupe get abreast of the new developments before you embark on this your kamikaze job. Goodluck!

When u meet Okupe, u would have met a buffoon at his buffoonry.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Well, this is the start of a wrestlemania, 'mudfest', 'slugfest' and 'roforofo' fight.
So each and everyone have released their respective 'attack dogs', let's see whose 'bingo' will be the 'top dog'.

By the way, what happened to Dr Abati?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by aliya247(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
texazzpete:

When Bakare was leading massive crowds to protest against the fuel subsidy removal which threatened to impoverish tens of millions of Nigerians, what were you doing? Hiding away in a cowardly manner and joining your myopic cohorts in lauding the move as one that would finally bring development to Nigeria?

Time has proven Bakare right...the FG has FAILED woefully to show any meaningful impact from the monies saved by the partial removal of the subsidy.

You folks were perfectly happy to stand by Bakare when he led protests demanding the immediate swearing in of GEJ to replace a comatose and brain dead Yar'Adua. Now he's doing what any sensible person would do - turning against an ineffectual, corrupt and careless Government - he's now the devil incarnate.

why did'nt you advice Bakare to remain in SNG? What does he want in presidency? He is a man of God not a politician. He use to be a prophetic voice to the nation, now operating like a falling star.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Skipfr(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
El rufai and Farouk resemble for evrytin o. Dem go b brothers. 2 thiefs frm d same family
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by laoma15(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare is the Elijah of our time. It is the responsibility of a Prophet to check the on-doing of anyone in a leadership position. We all knew how Elijah dealt with King Ahab. Bakare is doing his God-sent work and he should be encouraged. He has distinguished himself from other preachers who goes to Abuja to beg for contract. When a prophet says "thus says the Lord" a president should catch cold.How comes Nigerians are too far away from the reality? do you think its everyone who can close their eyes seeing evil and act of wickedness being perpetuated? do you think that money is everything? those in government should continue to steal and steal and no one should talk? is that a type of legacy we would like to leave for our up-coming ones? if the present leaders knows that they cannot secure our life and properties and take us to a promise land then they should yield to the yearning of teaming Nigeria Population as advocated by Elrufai and Pastor Bakare.

Bakare is a voice of God and he has every right to challenge unpopular decision made by any regime.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ismhab(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
THE TOOTHLESS BULL DOG IS BARKING.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
laoma15: Pastor Tunde Bakare is the Elijah of our time. It is the responsibility of a Prophet to check the on-doing of anyone in a leadership position. We all knew how Elijah dealt with King Ahab. Bakare is doing his God-sent work and he should be encouraged. He has distinguished himself from other preachers who goes to Abuja to beg for contract. When a prophet says "thus says the Lord" a president should catch cold.How comes Nigerians are too far away from the reality? do you think its everyone who can close their eyes seeing evil and act of wickedness being perpetuated? do you think that money is everything? those in government should continue to steal and steal and no one should talk? is that a type of legacy we would like to leave for our up-coming ones? if the present leaders knows that they cannot secure our life and properties and take us to a promise land then they should yield to the yearning of teaming Nigeria Population as advocated by Elrufai and Pastor Bakare.

Bakare is a voice of God and he has every right to challenge unpopular decision made by any regime.

voice of a frustrated, rejected satan you mean to say
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by 2rut: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dr okupe has made my day love that write up.intelligent is power.he has finish mr tunde bakare and elrufai
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by najoke: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
anki: why do they only hear the "resign" part why dontthe hear the "perform" part! They say resign or perform you choose to dwell on the resign part!

[quote author=ifihearam]

From your initial statement you were making sense[/quo ;Dte]

For the 1st time on this forum one of the laptop crew as FINALLY ACCEPTED dt this govt is not performing.
Jah be praised grin
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
ismhab: THE TOOTHLESS BULL DOG IS BARKING.
quess who that best discribe? Those calling (wishing) gej to resign
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Lildav: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
What i hate about EL-rufai is that the man is ä twitter freak! He spends his day/9it on twitter criticising GEJ/PDP instead of forming ä Vigilante group 2 tackle boko Haram.d man talks 2much jor.....as 4 bakare,God is not mocked that evil he is sowing by criticising and in turn hiding behind the tittle "pastor",he would soon reap his harvest. @their level of affluence/integrity, why not come out wi†h ä plan rather then pointing to nigerians the the flaws of GEJ/PDP. What we want is ACTIONS not TALK! Before PDP/ACN/CPC divided us,we were 1c NIGERIANs abi?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hahaaaahhaaaa....Doyin Okupe? One thing for sure. He has never parted ways on good note with any boss he works for.

Ask OBJ how far.

I cant even imagine a Minister giving that man a PR job!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by victorD3: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
laoma15: Pastor Tunde Bakare is the Elijah of our time. It is the responsibility of a Prophet to check the on-doing of anyone in a leadership position. We all knew how Elijah dealt with King Ahab. Bakare is doing his God-sent work and he should be encouraged. He has distinguished himself from other preachers who goes to Abuja to beg for contract. When a prophet says "thus says the Lord" a president should catch cold.How comes Nigerians are too far away from the reality? do you think its everyone who can close their eyes seeing evil and act of wickedness being perpetuated? do you think that money is everything? those in government should continue to steal and steal and no one should talk? is that a type of legacy we would like to leave for our up-coming ones? if the present leaders knows that they cannot secure our life and properties and take us to a promise land then they should yield to the yearning of teaming Nigeria Population as advocated by Elrufai and Pastor Bakare.

Bakare is a voice of greed and power mongering. Once open a time "Jesus was seized to be made the king of Israel" and the bible said he fled because he never wanted to be part of the world.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Dejiro(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
The president is finally getting value for money.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by SPIFF(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
If your memory is so short, PTB has been criticizing unjust government even when the khaki boys still ruled. I'm sure you ran under your mothers wrapper to hide for the fear of your life. It's unruly to assume that it's because he lost at election that's why he criticized GEJ. So you expected him to keep quite while the nation go down the drain because he lost. Some people are just funny..

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by evanscjmac: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
U guys should leave bakare alone. How many men of god will come out and speak. They all hide under the shadows of been a pastor. Or is there any verse that says pastors can't be a politician. Na to collect offering, tithe, seed faith, e.t.c na dem sabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu / Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.