Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call (17253 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
DOYIN OKUPE = ATTACK DOG

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Akiika: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
@Beaf and other paid agents, you failed to present any logical arguement against the reason proferred by El-Rufai and Bakare to demand for GEJs resignation. You are all out on personal attack of these guys, they aren't perfect but their submissions are accurate. You guys should argue based on issues.....has Jonathan achieved anything since he became president? he simply has no clue on how to deal with the Boko Haram menace...so he needs to step down. Do you even think about the families of the victims of these incessant attacks? There has been Boko Haram since the days of OBJ, but they didn't dare mess with him. I do have my reservations for El- Rufai and Bakare but they are on point on this. As for Doyin Okupe, he should also learn to argue based on issues and not personal attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Prestonvic(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
so true!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by jeroton: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Gej just made a mistake by appointing okupe to work with him.okupe is known for creating more trouble for gorvernment he is serving.jonathan should watch okupe's statement cos the guy will just create more broblems with his mouth
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
banki: why do they only hear the "resign" part why dont the hear the "perform" part! They say resign or perform you choose to dwell on the resign part!When this government does well i would praise them but as long as they keep making silly school boy mistakes and playing victim i would also continue to lend my little voice to those calling for them to make way!

Common they budgeted money for security gave out crazy contracts now the whole of Abuja is filled with CCTv solar paneled cameras that ARE NOT WORKING! They incresad fuel Prices for no Just reason and are about to put back Toll gates.... do we remember why those toll gates were removed in the first place!They decided to build new universities instead of maintain the old ones, under this administration the universities were on strike for almost a year, until they ket complianing, under this administration they have awarded and reawardd all the road contracts doable in Nigeria, they have depleted the treasury wide spread looting every where they even gave the contract to manage our seas to a known Miltant and we are supposed to clap for them and say they are doing so well! common lets have human feelings and stop thinking of only our pockets once you critize them they accuse you of being partisan or throw ethnic jabs at you! Yet they are the same ones beating ethnic and religious drums.

Gej and his people perform, lets enjoy your presidency lets enjoy your leadership, lets believe in you! make us your hero and you would see that no one realy hates you or hates you being ijaw they only saw hope in you so they voted you in the task is simple pay them back with PERFORMANCE and if the shoes are to big for you APOLOGISE TO THEM AND GO
u are rily stupid!!!! which treasury was depleted, the one your father put in trust for you u better make statements based on sound facts not prejudice
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
laoma15: Pastor Tunde Bakare is the Elijah of our time. It is the responsibility of a Prophet to check the on-doing of anyone in a leadership position. We all knew how Elijah dealt with King Ahab. Bakare is doing his God-sent work and he should be encouraged. He has distinguished himself from other preachers who goes to Abuja to beg for contract. When a prophet says "thus says the Lord" a president should catch cold.How comes Nigerians are too far away from the reality? do you think its everyone who can close their eyes seeing evil and act of wickedness being perpetuated? do you think that money is everything? those in government should continue to steal and steal and no one should talk? is that a type of legacy we would like to leave for our up-coming ones? if the present leaders knows that they cannot secure our life and properties and take us to a promise land then they should yield to the yearning of teaming Nigeria Population as advocated by Elrufai and Pastor Bakare.
Bakare is a voice of God and he has every right to challenge unpopular decision made by any regime.

if u misunderstand the bible, u better pray for wisdom... did Elijah aspire to take Ahab's throne? did Elijah openly castigate the King in the presence of his subjects. Even God came down to openly acknowledge him in the presence of the prophets of Baal. Bakare should go and learn from David who after he was anointed never thot himself equal with the king or his Son but waited for God's appointed time. I hope you are not part of his church army praying for him to be v.p so they can be duly appointed also.

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Myself2(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jon.Bee:
DOYIN OKUPE = ATTACK DOG

Why you dey eye the guy job,sorry e go tey before you smell such post tongue tongue
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Mrhod: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nobody should blame okupa, he is only doin his job.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
The rabid attention seeking Doyin Okugbe
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Mrhod: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Y is our govt n useless people always concern about PTB statement, maybe dey xpect him 2 go 2 abuja nd pray 4 Gej, collect moni n keep quit 4rm dis bad govt, a govt dat hv not benefited d people in any way, okupa should kn dat PTB has more respect dan him in d eyes of his boss.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by jmaine: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Doyin fire they go jare . . . . .who send them . . . .

People who hitherto were praising and hailing the vile personal attacks from Elrufai and co, are suddenly preaching caution against character assasination . . .

Afraid don catch fear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by jeroton: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Okupe has always been a charlatan remember he work with obj $ was removed its just a matter of time he will soon be cast out as for janathan okupe will creat more enemy for him
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
mitwitdot:
u are rily stupid!!!! which treasury was depleted, the one your father put in trust for you u better make statements based on sound facts not prejudice

Funny that you ignored the rest of his very valid points to attack him on one which is an open secret.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by mariousroi: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
texazzpete:

So Abacha, IBB, Uduaghan, Ibori, Odili, Lucky Igbinedion (Curses be Upon Him!) et al are 'leaders that emerged from the blessings of God' abi?

No wonder many people are becoming atheists these days.
We really need to filter the socio economic and political space with a high sense of private and public moral accountabilty.This way we can elect leaders with the fear of GOD and aspirations for a much greater Nigeria
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Beaf: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Lol! See how winshes are peeing their funny looking, dirt brown panties! grin grin grin
El Rufai and his sick supporters are truly derailled and deranged.

Surely, Nigeria's "holy" crusaders, in Bakare and El Rufai have nothing to fear from Okupe's words since they are "holy?" Lolzzzz!!!
Afterall, words are harmless and there is unabused "freedom of speech." No?

Comedy!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by comradefery: 2:38am On Aug 10, 2012
hillsate: Hmm see what money can do.
So Okupe you finally found your voice because you are now on FG payroll. Leave Bakare and Elrufai alone. These guys have nigeria at heart. You are doing a paid job. Concern yourself with Ogoni people and Asari Dokubo's statement.
Can't you see you sound very Partisan,Insincere,Uninformed and Unintelligent. Can any decent and unpoluted mind fault this well articulated response and piece of advice from Doyin Okukpe. In case you don't know, Dr. Okupe isn't a neophite, in Nigerian politics, so being part of the media team of the president at this challenging time is an honour and a service to the nation. Be wiser and know when to criticize!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by comradefery: 2:50am On Aug 10, 2012
manny U: Gej deserves every criticism he gets. He is the C.I.C and has at his disposdal facilities and resources that neither El Rufai, Bakare, You nor me have. He deserves all the Backlash plus this is Democracy.

Btw if this is what Okupe was hired to do, then I think he should be on PDP pay roll and not the F.G
You are unintelligent and Irrational. You simply deserve pity!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2012
comradefery: You are unintelligent and Irrational. You simply deserve pity!

LMAO WOooow.

The guy curse Manny sef. Na wa o!

These laptop guys are just seeing Ghosts and Wizards everywhere they turn its not even funny anymore.

Lmao
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2012
comradefery: You are unintelligent and Irrational. You simply deserve pity!

LMAOoooo hahahahahaha WOooow.

The guy curse Manny sef. Na wa o!

Everybody is a suspect

These laptop guys are just seeing Ghosts and Wizards everywhere they turn its not even funny anymore.

Lmaoooooo
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by OmoLisabi(m): 4:47am On Aug 10, 2012
kaeto: and what grade did your parents graduate with , you are insulting my inlaw, God purnish you and your entire generation. You dumb numb skull. Learn to search, 90% american presidents graduated with less than average grade. P N okeke, wole soyinka, prof. Ama nduka (africa's foremost physicist) all graduated with 3rd class. Who even has a good accademic record of tinubu, ibb, orji kalu, buhari(ssce). And you are to debate your sorry as5. Could you have even gained admission when dr okupe went to school? Go ask your mother what she graduated with and leave my inlaw alone o.
Thunder locate you ediot and your in law. Inferiority complex! So because he is now an attack dog he is better than you? (don't even talk about me).
while your brain dead inlaw is looking for crumbs falling down the looting table, i sit on a medium scale company which generates close to 20m every year with over 25 workers as the owner.
Okupe is a bonafide hustler who can not practise what he learned in school because he has no upper chambers.
Can you asked your thieving ediottal inlaw why obj shun all his moves to be the governor of ogun state? Lemmme help you, obj said he has no ideas and his brain is too thin to sway the minds of the very articulated and versatile people of ogun state.
It is half baked graduates like you (if you ever seen the walls of a high school) that sing the praises of failed doctor like okupe all because you can not use your brain to create something productive and needs the help of okupooooooooooo to get a 18k per month job.
Next time when picking up a fight with people, don't engage your betters.
Ode buruku
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by OmoLisabi(m): 5:10am On Aug 10, 2012
danielchioboy: I love Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Am curently serving in bayelsa i.e yenagoa and have been to Otueke the presidents village and am impresed. I grew up and scholed in the north i.e A,B.U Zaria and i beleive d notherners need to ask God for forgivenes and direction. God bles Nigeria, bayelsa. the north, GEJ, and NYSC. 08058908342
Product of a failed education system. Scholed, impresed and curently. See yeye graduate
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 10, 2012
OmoLisabi: Product of a failed education system. Scholed, impresed and curently. See yeye graduate

Plus, the monkey is such a bad liar too. Grew up in the North, but loves Otueke more.

lmao
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Biggyd2: 5:22am On Aug 10, 2012
How well can this dog attack with this type of dentition .

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by four4: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2012
[quote author=Beaf]

Maybe you don't know Doyin Okupe. He has the intellectual weight to turn both El Rufai and bakare into blabbering fools.
It is only those who aren't smart that equate those two opportunistic clowns with any intelligence anyway.

Dr Doyin Okupe i
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by four4: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

Maybe you don't know Doyin Okupe. He has the intellectual weight to turn both El Rufai and bakare into blabbering fools.
It is only those who aren't smart that equate those two opportunistic clowns with any intelligence anyway.

Dr Doyin Okupe is highly intelligent and well spoken. A man with class and natural oratory.
. If he is highly intellectual nd intelligent as u said why can't he use his intelligence to save his party in his local govt talkless of state frm d opposition? Okupe was just opportunist like you working for his share from national cake abi is it not thesame okupe defending fraudulent, fulishness nd stupidity of OBJ just like you. Imagine him defending dat ex-covict man (bode george) mean him too be thief
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Pataki:

LOL. Tell your barking dog abi na inlaw to shut his gob and stop disgracing himself with his ediotic barking. Agbaya ti ko mo re lagba!

So your uncle graduated with a third class in medicine. grin What use has he done with medical training? When his mates were busy learning how to be good at their profession, he must have been busy learning how to bark like a dog. Unfortunately, the game has changed this time around, this is the internet age where any ediotic and lame barking from him will be dealt with by vast amount of Nigerians who are deeply disappointed with the Retardeen's government.

You are even dumber than the original poster for corroborating his stupidity and ignorance. There's nothing like a 3rd class degree in Medicine, what we have is an ordinary pass degree and in some extreme cases distinction. ODE!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by werepeLeri: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2012
kommy:

You are even dumber than the original poster for corroborating his stupidity and ignorance. There's nothing like a 3rd class degree in Medicine, what we have is an ordinary pass degree and in some extreme cases distinction. ODE!

LOL. Chei - see bashing. People just come to NairaLand to expose their stupidity. Thanks jare Kommy.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by banki(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2012
mitwitdot:

Am sure you must have noticed i dont use words like "stupid" to describe people on this forum i honestly think you should tow in that line its wrong for you and you cohorts to always resort to insults when you have nothing to say.

its not news that the treasury has been depleted and the country is on life support! you can tell the marines that its a lie but we know that it got so bad that civil servants were owed thier salaries, corpers were also owed salaries under the guise of a never ending biometric compilation of data! its not news anymore that the government increased the price of fuel by over 100% intialy in January of the year not putting in consideration the people,if you earn 30,000 a month and have 3 children i wonder how you would cope without stealing in Nigeria. simply because with the increase in the price of petrol there was an astronomical rise in the price of coomodities and services nation wide! and the solution was to provide 1200 buses in the middle of the protests, well i doubt if anyone has seen the "subsidy" buses outside Abuja!. You can decieve other people all you want and pretend that all is well you and the people that advise the president if I were doyin okupe, Abati, Maku and the reset of the spin doctors I would address the issues raised and not the personalities.

Theres still a disconnect between the government and the people as admitted by Ngozi Okono Iweala,the people dont trust the government! i know that one of the factors that helped this government in the last elections was the fact that they had control of the media its a very expensive venture and i still wonder how and where they got the funds to do so may be you could tell us!This government is backed by the people that ruined Nigeria and i stand to be corrected if people like Alamesigha, Tony Anenih, Bode George, Bamangar Tukur, Gbenga Daniel, Abdulahi Adamu etc are your campaign coordinators i wonder whose interest you have at heart! People like you are enjoying the country the way it is, you are quick to label other people as enemies forgeting that Adamu Chiroma, Lawal Keita and Atiku Abubakar that promised fire and brimestone are all PDP members, Azazi confirmed that! but you see this is a government that had to wait for over a year to reluctantly sack an incompetent inspector general of police. Who was in charge of the umuahia Aba zone when kidnappers took over the state, and even kiddnapped little kids instead of your commander in chief to relive him off his duties GEJ promoted him to be IGP. The list of clueless decisions are plenty and the reality on ground is that the true real nigerians are not happy.

I want peace and wish the president well, hope he gets better advisers and developes a character of a true leader and not people like you that would sit down and tell him lies

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by werepeLeri: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2012
banki:

Am sure you must have noticed i dont use words like "stupid" to describe people on this forum i honestly think you should tow in that line its wrong for you and you cohorts to always resort to insults when you have nothing to say.

its not news that the treasury has been depleted and the country is on life support! you can tell the marines that its a lie but we know that it got so bad that civil servants were owed thier salaries, corpers were also owed salaries under the guise of a never ending biometric compilation of data! its not news anymore that the government increased the price of fuel by over 100% intialy in January of the year not putting in consideration the people,if you earn 30,000 a month and have 3 children i wonder how you would cope without stealing in Nigeria. simply because with the increase in the price of petrol there was an astronomical rise in the price of coomodities and services nation wide! and the solution was to provide 1200 buses in the middle of the protests, well i doubt if anyone has seen the "subsidy" buses outside Abuja!. You can decieve other people all you want and pretend that all is well you and the people that advise the president if I were doyin okupe, Abati, Maku and the reset of the spin doctors I would address the issues raised and not the personalities.

Theres still a disconnect between the government and the people as admitted by Ngozi Okono Iweala,the people dont trust the government! i know that one of the factors that helped this government in the last elections was the fact that they had control of the media its a very expensive venture and i still wonder how and where they got the funds to do so may be you could tell us!This government is backed by the people that ruined Nigeria and i stand to be corrected if people like Alamesigha, Tony Anenih, Bode George, Bamangar Tukur, Gbenga Daniel, Abdulahi Adamu etc are your campaign coordinators i wonder whose interest you have at heart! People like you are enjoying the country the way it is, you are quick to label other people as enemies forgeting that Adamu Chiroma, Lawal Keita and Atiku Abubakar that promised fire and brimestone are all PDP members, Azazi confirmed that! but you see this is a government that had to wait for over a year to reluctantly sack an incompetent inspector general of police. Who was in charge of the umuahia Aba zone when kidnappers took over the state, and even kiddnapped little kids instead of your commander in chief to relive him off his duties GEJ promoted him to be IGP. The list of clueless decisions are plenty and the reality on ground is that the true real nigerians are not happy.

I want peace and wish the president well, hope he gets better advisers and developes a character of a true leader and not people like you that would sit down and tell him lies

And where will you put Tinubu? Where will you put El Rufai? On the side of the people? Saints in human clothing?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by banki(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

And where will you put Tinubu? Where will you put El Rufai? On the side of the people? Saints in human clothing?

I was replying another post and i never mentioned tinubu or El Rufai as saints, I also was making references to people that coordinated GEJ campaings i mentioned so many other issues and i would love you to ask me questions on the issues i raised, that i am bitter about the way things are going on doesmt make me a CPC agent or ACN agent! Lets discuss issues and not personalities,and actions!

If El Rufai or Bakares assertions are wrong let okupe treat the assertions and prove beyond resonable doubt that what they have said is false and not attack thier personalities.....
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by occam(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
banki:

There are couple of paid hacks on this thread spinning the news for Jonathan; they won't read any sensible comment

Jonathan is the President not Rufai or Bakare. Okupe should just tell us what is boss is doing to make Nigeria safer. Okupe is only attacking Rufai to distract Nigerians from asking more questions on securtiy. It's all a smokescreen. They can spin and attack people all they like, still GEJ most do something about Boko Harem. Unfortunately, he has no clue what to do hence the reason he's hired more spin doctors.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by OmoLisabi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
jmaine: Abeg make una free Omolisabi . . .the yeye no sabi say na one day him illiteracy go expose like so . . .

Have mercy on his poor soul cheesy

He is a stark replica of those online dunce who feel insulting those in power equate to intelligence
ode ni e, i was not the one that told him that, it was the campaign coordinator of ogd in 2003 during pdp primaries and the ediot did not denied it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola / Saraki Holds Peace Talks With Aggrieved Senators / APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.