Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dating A Woman With Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Woman With Kids (3083 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Woman With Kids by blasterman(m): 3:25am On Aug 09, 2012
Can you as a man marry/ date a woman nigerian or foreign with kids for any reason.
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by 190theclown: 4:52am On Aug 09, 2012
Shymmex~Tha~gay:
Ohhnntah Ohhnnntah! *Mtchew*...I can't date no woman with kids...Hell no

But see a man?. Yeah i don't mind dating another man with some kids

My boyfriend got 6 kids. They call me Step Daddy

Yup

I do not eat no fish Honey, I like my Bovine.

Na so crace take dey start

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by blasterman(m): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Even if na Halle berry or beyonce will u refuse or accept.
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by blasterman(m): 5:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Shymmex~Tha~gay:
Ohhnntah Ohhnnntah! *Mtchew*...I can't date no woman with kids...Hell no

But see a man?. Yeah i don't mind dating another man with some kids

My boyfriend got 6 kids. They call me Step Daddy

Yup

I do not eat no fish Honey, I like my Bovine.
no yansh men 4 here
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by cindyrella(f): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

Na so crace take dey start
I tell you! After now he go pull cloth dey waka 4 road.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by dealordea(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2012
Way out of my league... Can't imagine dating someone with kids
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by 190theclown: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:

Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by ektbear: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2012
lol
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Emmy9ite(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:
lwkmd! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2012
You knw, if u are dating a woman with one kid, guys wud say u are dating ''An after one'' if she has two kids then u are dating ''An after two'' and vice-versa.. A form of mockery from friends and family members. But if there's a catch in it, you can date o! It's at ur own risk and discretion. But for me, lai lai olo'un maje. Well, It's preferable and advisable for a man with kids to date a woman with kids provided they are both single cheesy (widow and widower)

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by MMM2(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2012
I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by birdman(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2012
As long as its dating not marriage, why not. As for marriage, who wants another man popping up every now and then to see his kids
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by claremont(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2012
If she is a foreign lady, then yes I would and I have done so in the past. If she is Nigerian, oh hell NO! grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by MagnumPI: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2012
It's hardwork jare.

My family has accused me of driving away all potential suitors for my mother.

I mean, seriously? Come on! The woman, na born again christian slightly moving to a deeper lifer. Which man in this day and age want buy cow without tasting the milk? Especially when that cow has a calf?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2012
MagnumPI: It's hardwork jare.

My family has accused me of driving away all potential suitors for my mother.

I mean, seriously? Come on! The woman, na born again christian slightly moving to a deeper lifer. Which man in this day and age want buy cow without tasting the milk? Especially when that cow has a calf?

Fcck! This post nearly turned me epileptic...
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Olegeme: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Meeeeen do this women pregnate themself offcos i can date and marry a woman with kids,1 or 2 provided that we understand each other and she's beautiful.
This thing is a both way, poster u should also ask ladies if they can date a man with kids!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by itiswell1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
I have dated a lady with 2 kids before only that it didn't lead to marriage because of----

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Eiregirl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
it is well: I have dated a lady with 2 kids before only that it didn't lead to marriage because of----
because of . . . . . . what
What is wrong with dating or marrying a woman with kids? As long as the relationship between the biological father is well & truly over, what's the problem? Don't women with kids deserve happiness too? These kids also have a father somewhere. Should women not date or marry them too

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by itiswell1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Eiregirl:
because of . . . . . . what
What is wrong with dating or marrying a woman with kids? As long as the relationship between the biological father is well & truly over, what's the problem? Don't women with kids deserve happiness too? These kids also have a father somewhere. Should women not date or marry them too

Could have gone ahead to marry her but discovered that there is connection between her and the father of her children. She just couldn't let go finally.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Eiregirl(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
it is well:

Could have gone ahead to marry her but discovered that there is connection between her and the father of her children. She just couldn't let go finally.
Well then, you did the right thing for yourself. It's not easy, but if you love someone then you'll find a way.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by blasterman(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Well even though you might like the lady or the woman with all sincerity and she is 100% ok. If the woman has say 2 kids you are going to be in a relationship with 3 people and if eventually if it goes all the way u would be taking care of another man children. While the real father is burden free. Anyone has experiences?
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by MagnumPI: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
fresh_dude: Fcck! This post nearly turned me epileptic...

Aha, why? The thing dey flash too much?
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by blasterman(m): 4:12am On Aug 10, 2012
deal_ordea: Way out of my league... Can't imagine dating someone with kids
Any reasons or u talking from experience.
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2012
Kini big deal, as long as you have a very big joystick, a very big one.
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Pennywise(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2012
val_dee: Kini big deal, as long as you have a very big joystick, a very big one.
U will be surprised to find that one with 2 kids is by far tighter than ur gf who has never been pregnant, lying down there with u.

Having said that it takes a lot of maturity fathering somebody's kids esp if they are unruly and ill-mannered which they often are.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2012
Pennywise:
U will be surprised to find that one with 2 kids is by far tighter than ur gf who has never been pregnant, lying down there with u.

Having said that it takes a lot of maturity fathering somebody's kids esp if they are unruly and ill-mannered which they often are.

You must be very experienced in the art then.
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2012
Been there done that...The answer is a simple No...Not that I'm being judgmental or something (nobody holy pass) but the basic truth is that I cnt handle it...I once dated a girl that had a single kid and it wasn't due to her being loose...And ofcourse I rily loved her...But just remember u're in a relationship with two people....Her and her son....And if u cnt handle it jst let her be...cos things will be complicated enuff for her already.....No point breaking her heart and her son's heart too...But then u can be BRAVE....and just go for it...No crime in it...pple would jst talk tho....And also there's no crime in trying becos urs might yield a good result.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by hakunamatata1: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2012
Date? Yes
Marry? NO!
women with kids are usually too emotionally attached to their Kids. in realty, u cant help but be jealous of them sharing privacy, affection & resources with ur wife to some other man's benefit.
U must also learn not to feel anything if a 'strange' Man pops up in ur house once evry while to see his kids that she doesnt want to loose. live with it if u can!
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Pennywise(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2012
val_dee:

You must be very experienced in the art then.

Am a Master.
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Eiregirl(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2012
Both my husband & I had a child before we met each other, so should he not have married me & I not have married him
Re: Dating A Woman With Kids by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
MagnumPI:

Aha, why? The thing dey flash too much?
Na laughter my brother. I went beserk after reading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Romance Life As A Bus Conductor!! Must Read!! People Bad!! / She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. / My Crazy Bachelor Party Experience (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.