Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (13541 Views)

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village / Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kcbaba0071(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
ebamma: the full meaning of fulani is Foolish, Useless,Lunatics, And Northern Idiots

hahhahaha!!! nlers i love u guys, i read ur quotes & i laugh, u always find meanngs to eevery word
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Welete(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wat is rong wit diz fulani men.if dey want to stat kilin pple plz som1 corageos shuld go nd tel dem dat we re not in for dat.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kandiikane(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah:

Here it is: It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stup/id as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stup/id that you have traveled
far beyond st/upid as we know it and into a new dimension of st/upid. Meta-st/upid. Stup/id cubed. Trans-stupi/d stupid. Stupi/d collapsed to
a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. St/upid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stu/pid.
Blazing hot summer day on Mercury st/upid. You emit more stu/pid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stu/pid. It cannot
be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stu/pid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of
st/upid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while.I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic
opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

Noted.

Still doesn't answer my question. wink
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by VoodooDoll(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
This is stereotyping.

Nigerians of all ethnic groups have committed crimes all over Nigeria. Shouldn't we just say "passengers attack Okada operator?"

If it was a full on Fulani multitude attacking then the headline could fit, not for an isolated incident.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
^Exactly.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yeske!:
And we never hear of such harassment? Abegi

When u say WE, who r u refering to? One of The 17th or 18th July dailies had a story on one other village in Enugu, not even the one I mentioned.. And u say u never heard of it?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by dapriest1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jimmy Boy: So the Police spokesman expects the man who is currently in Intensive Care Unit to go and report in a police station first, before the police can read Long bridge of criminals? O ma she oooo
Hmn! i wnda, when will these police image breakers learn 2 think b4 talkin.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by dapriest1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
otokx: The moderator should lock this thread.
So u want the moderator 2 lock it i was attacked by this same ppu some years back while comin from m home town in d northern part ofoyo state@ around 12noon 1 boxin day. i was beatn with san-nda and most of the women were raped. infact there was an alhaja raped in front of her husband and son. i stayed in d north 4 7yrs so i can recognise one when i c...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/993036/fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community

Where is d fellow who said he has never heard of an attack in the east?! cool
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Yeske2(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
tchidi:

When u say WE, who r u refering to? One of The 17th or 18th July dailies had a story on one other village in Enugu, not even the one I mentioned.. And u say u never heard of it?
Exactly on point, we all heard about others and what happened to the fulanis, why must the case of Ama-Etiti be you alone that heard and did i hear you say the harassment has been on for some time? Abegi once again.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

It happens. It has happened many times, esp in my state.

So, these Fulani Cattle Herders have reached Florida?! shocked shocked shocked

Ah, Gawwd, y'all only 18hrs away from New York. This is getting serious o!

I kid, I kid.....
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by nduchucks: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
This news would have been better titled "Suspected Criminals Strike On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway". These Punch journalists are irresponsible.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by fortyfeet(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
when they are allowed to carry MATCHETE about in the name of culture. nigeria is long done for. get well quick ASAP.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by jayjay4u: 5:08am On Aug 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

It happens. It has happened many times, esp in my state.

The thing about Nigerian Fulani Herdsmen is that they don't respect the citizens of the state that hosts them. Any simple disagreement causes chaos, and most times can be fatal. But ofcourse, they aren't always the one to start the problem.
i gues U̶̲̥̅̊ expect us t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ know ♈ōϋя state from D̶̲̥̅̊ way γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ writing r talking r W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2012
Yeske!:
Exactly on point, we all heard about others and what happened to the fulanis, why must the case of Ama-Etiti be you alone that heard and did i hear you say the harassment has been on for some time? Abegi once again.

Yes it has.. I was on my way to the village for a survey, and when we got to a bus stop, we picked up local vigilantes and paid 50bucks each to them to follow us to the village.. I didn't hear of it alone, I experienced it...along with a staff of my office.. The fact that you don't know of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist!! If u want to know,first hand, go to Nsukka and pick a bus there, I dare u to go on their market day..
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by WebsiteDesigner: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2012
Terrible incidence. Na wa o.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by maclatunji: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2012
phreakabit:

These Fulanis have been there for over 2,000,000 years. Where do you want them to go? Besides they are distant relatives to Yorubas.

2 million years? Haba! By the way,I never spoke of any tribe in my post. All I am saying is that if crime is happening in a particular spot and you have victims making the same claims about the identity of their attackers, it is the job of the government to:

1. Make a comprehensive security sweep of the area.

2. Apprehend and prosecute the criminals.

3. Find out why crime is rampant amongst whatever group of people it is even if they are Martians.

4. Restore public confidence in your government and its ability to perform its primary duty of securing the lives and property of law-abiding citizens and residents.

Surely, this is not too much to ask of the Lagos and Ogun State Governments as well as the Federal Government.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2012
kandiikane: So, how did these so called 'fulani herdsmen' manage to travel all the way from the north with their cattles and stab someone?

Na wa.

Big fat propaganda!

Erm, ever heard the word NOMAD Means they're great travelers! So don't doubt it bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.