Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,359 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99483 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2012
Zeddicus:

Even though I see what you are trying to say,I beg to differ on the bolded I personally know people making 300% monthly consistently for the past 2 years (One of them is on this thread). We should all stop this generalizations. If you are ok with 10% a month stick with it.
hmm silibaba comes to mind, but I could be wrong, the fact is its all about individual systems used.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2012
Zeddicus:

Even though I see what you are trying to say,I beg to differ on the bolded I personally know people making 300% monthly consistently for the past 2 years (One of them is on this thread). We should all stop this generalizations. If you are ok with 10% a month stick with it.

Hey friend. you go school at all? I am not saying its not impossible to make 300% in even a week but its dangerous so please comprehend a post before responding and secondly for the benefit of doubt please ask that person to post a link here where we can verify the 300% constant monthly profit for even 6 months.

This is why people will always see fx trading as business for the losers because people just make crazy claims and do all they can to scam innocent individuals. GOD have mercy. 300% consistent monthly profit for 2 yrs. I double dare that trader to post a link here proving that whether on a demo or real. Nonsense
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2012
Zeddicus:

Very true and there is no truth than this. The only line that is true and applicable to every situation is "nothing is set in stone"; variably coined as "nothing is absolute", "nothing is cast in stone", "everything is possible", and so on.

Morale of the above is that it is unto you according to your faith.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008: Hmmm, i have been reading so much here and i can only marvel at the extent to which many traders will go to find a profitable system.

I am telling you authoritatively that there is no indicator that is perfect and in-fact all custom indicators will fail you 60% of the time.

The only secret to this business is good money management. no other way. Even if you have a trading system that makes profit 4 out of ten trades, you will still survive with good mm.

Lets be wise, many people have come and gone in this business and many people have been made paupers and jail birds just because of this same crazy business so be wise and thread cautiously.

If you are looking for jumbo profits from this business then i advice you to either look for another business or just flush your money down the drain to save yourself the agony of losing it in the long run.

Any monthly profit above 10% from this business is a dangerous profit that must be cautioned. Fx trading is like every other business that needs time to nurture. Be warned!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 10% a month would rather get a job or sleep, than trade forex if that was my target,
If thats your target do not make other believe that 100% a month is dangerous, Mostafa Belkhayate makes about 20M in naira from one 3= trade and he makes about 200% of his account monthly he has been trading for 27years!!!!!!!
so it all depends on your system. as for me anything less than 50 % a month i would go and do something else. cheesy
you can stick to your 10% if you have 10k at least it can pay your internet cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

Hey friend. you go school at all? I am not saying its not impossible to make 300% in even a week but its dangerous so please comprehend a post before responding and secondly for the benefit of doubt please ask that person to post a link here where we can verify the 300% constant monthly profit for even 6 months.

This is why people will always see fx trading as business for the losers because people just make crazy claims and do all they can to scam innocent individuals. GOD have mercy. 300% consistent monthly profit for 2 yrs. I double dare that trader to post a link here proving that whether on a demo or real. Nonsense

I cant believe a trader is saying this grin grin grin grin grin
please change this mentality friend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2012
omaojo1:

Very true and there is no truth than this. The only line that is true and applicable to every situation is "nothing is set in stone"; variably coined as "nothing is absolute", "nothing is cast in stone", "everything is possible", and so on.

Morale of the above is that it is unto you according to your faith.

yes exactly, according to how much you believe you can earn, and how sustainlable your system is, funny when you here some one saying more than 10% a month is dangerous, if you say that on forex tsd or mt5 forum, or any big forex forum out there, people will just be laughing and they will ask you how many years you have been trading. and which system you are using that makes you beleive that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 10% a month would rather get a job or sleep, than trade forex if that was my target,
If thats your target do not make other believe that 100% a month is dangerous, Mostafa Belkhayate makes about 20M in naira from one 3= trade and he makes about 200% of his account monthly he has been trading for 27years!!!!!!!
so it all depends on your system. as for me anything less than 50 % a month i would go and do something else. cheesy
you can stick to your 10% if you have 10k at least it can pay your internet cheesy

It seems this thread is full of jokers. Please check all my posts here on this thread and you will see that i am a practically minded person and not a gate crasher.

I will be forced to say that anyone who comes on this thread to claim he/she is making jumbo profits without proof to show should be labeled CRIMINAL.

I know many losers who claim to make insane profits from this business just to dupe people.

Please i will advice anyone here to verify the claims of insane profits before rushing to buy any EA or trading system because this business is scam prone.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

I didn't go to school. In fact, I don't even know what school is. Have a nice day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2012
Still on my trades.Gbp news came out positive that was why what happened occurred. Guys you know what I mean.Let's hope USD news comes out improved so EU can fall more. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2012
Zeddicus:
I didn't go to school. In fact, I don't even know what school is. Have a nice day.

Ok forgive me for the outburst but i will still love to see the history of those trades with 300% monthly profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

It seems this thread is full of jokers. Please check all my posts here on this thread and you will see that i am a practically minded person and not a gate crasher.

I will be forced to say that anyone who comes on this thread to claim he/she is making jumbo profits without proof to show should be labeled CRIMINAL.

I know many losers who claim to make insane profits from this business just to dupe people.

Please i will advice anyone here to verify the claims of insane profits before rushing to buy any EA or trading system because this business is scam prone.
well my final answer for you is that, please just keep your belief to yourself and dont panic those who will be panicked cause its not me, First of all nobody is selling systems on this thread, so with that you should post this on a fapturbo review or forex ,megadorid review website, here nobody is selling systems we are discussing the market and sharing our systems, so when doing your EFCC this thread should not be in your list, how many phone nos and bank accounts have you seen here, who is selling EA in this thread apart from one 419 called Illegalwealth that came and went last season, so stop all this daring cause if the account history is shown to you it will not change your mentality, i rest my case lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, we dont have criminals here, we have only noble traders and you are one of them thanks, so lets get back to biz cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

I cant believe a trader is saying this grin grin grin grin grin
please change this mentality friend
I think its high time I mind my business abeg.. I just gave an opinion and he flared up instantly. The guy is now calling for people to post account statements. When Odiaero posted his account statement here, some called it fake others called it 'Zimbabwean Dollar' not until he gave some people log in and investor passwords. I am not the one making the 300% and even if i was, i don't have anything to prove, heck i am not even selling anything! One thing is sure, if you make $100 daily on a $1000 account, you can make $1000 daily on a $10,000 account too using the same strategy! Its funny how anyone that doesn't believe in the Forex Doom and Gloom is termed a Scammer. If I were all these 'gurus' claiming 5/7 years in the markets, the last thing I will even do is to setup an account where newbies will monitor my 'trades' in the hope of collecting money from them for subscription or 'seminar'. I'd rather go to my office every morning trade and go back home chikena! If you are so successful why will you be looking for the chicken change coming from this mini avenues?
Forex is hard but it is certainly not as bad as the devil and the deep blue sea combined!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by wizecoder: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2012
LOL..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laugh wan kill me die..... hedge funds are ok with 20%per year with all their money and technology... even soro baba himself..... grin grin grin grin
But me....lai lai mba... get serious in this game its whats you keep when you win and what you lose when u are in a losing streak that makes the difference ....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008: What on earth are some traders still doing with GU?

That is the worst pair in the fx world. just acts on its own.

True o. GU used to be my favourite those days because it used to have an average daily range of 120pips. But these days, if it makes 50 pips, thank God. Same with other pairs. Abi, traders don dey show the brokers pepper? grin Well, my guess is that guys are not smiling at all, even on this forum. The type of pips cleansing guys dey do here go make any brokker shiver and even close shop. cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2012
I think I can afford to leave my trades open until tomorrow unless proven wrong.I am tired of these 20,30 pips trades.Fundamental analysis for tomorrow supports this view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
naijababe:

don't know about eu but gu might just surprise you and continue move north.

Well ......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^^^ spot on... even before the news came out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Zeddicus:
I think its high time I mind my business abeg.. I just gave an opinion and he flared up instantly. The guy is now calling for people to post account statements. When Odiaero posted his account statement here, some called it fake others called it 'Zimbabwean Dollar' not until he gave some people log in and investor passwords. I am not the one making the 300% and even if i was, i don't have anything to prove, heck i am not even selling anything! One thing is sure, if you make $100 daily on a $1000 account, you can make $1000 daily on a $10,000 account too using the same strategy! Its funny how anyone that doesn't believe in the Forex Doom and Gloom is termed a Scammer. If I were all these 'gurus' claiming 5/7 years in the markets, the last thing I will even do is to setup an account where newbies will monitor my 'trades' in the hope of collecting money from them for subscription or 'seminar'. I'd rather go to my office every morning trade and go back home chikena! If you are so successful why will you be looking for the chicken change coming from this mini avenues?
Forex is hard but it is certainly not as bad as the devil and the deep blue sea combined!

No one is fighting anyone.

I started off with a humble advice that good mm is the key and what do i get?

I am not interested in seeing anyone's statement as long as there are no crazy claims of insane profits. and you dont need to send statements for people to doubt but you can post a link that will show all the history from the beginning.

See in fx trading, we need practical proof and not to boast but to make a point.

Nevertheless, lets move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
lawson007: ^^^^ spot on... even before the news came out

It was written all over the chart, bullish divergence on the 4hr and candles with small bodies near a support
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lawson,u no wan talk abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Closed my sell gdp/chf retractment from 1.53745 to 1.53435 $600 margin 1:500 leverage $820 return good for missing out on the leaked news cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

I chatted with customer care and they said the same thing about network issues from them.. thanks all the same, I'll remove the location security as soon as i have access to my account.

you are welcome bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Prettywoman: Lawson,u no wan talk abi?
lol,prettyone talk about what?
naijababe:

It was written all over the chart, bullish divergence on the 4hr and candles with small bodies near a support
experience is talking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
lawson007:
lol,prettyone talk about what?

experience is talking
Oyaa,stop disturbing that glo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello ladies and gentlemen, arguements are allowed inoder to enlighten and open new discoveries in knowledge in any field of endeavour. But it should not lead to bitterness. Agreed?

Whether 10% or 100% gain in a month in this biz is good. The underlying fact is that everybody should peform according to their knowledge and general techniocal ability. Personally, I have observed that if one has acumen for technical details, you can make 10% or even 100% or more in a month.

I feel what Toks2008 is trying to say is ok (maybe for newbies), an encouragement not to be greedy, while those saying 100% and above gains in a month is possible for those who have learnt the art and adapted to higher assimilation of market forces and manouevres. Note that forex is highly technical. I remember while in Primary school, during Mathematics classes, any time it is said, "2 - 3 = ?", everybody in class will chorus, "It can not" because 2 is less than 3. But today, as you go through Secondary School and University, such impossibilities then are now very possible.

So, lets just take the discussion as a mere intellectual exercise,no grudges. But when you are in the arena of forex battle, your knowledge, instinct and all, should be your weapon and guide.

May the pips be with you always.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

No one is fighting anyone.

I started off with a humble advice that good mm is the key and what do i get?

I am not interested in seeing anyone's statement as long as there are no crazy claims of insane profits. and you dont need to send statements for people to doubt but you can post a link that will show all the history from the beginning.

See in fx trading, we need practical proof and not to boast but to make a point.

Nevertheless, lets move on.

Noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
jamace: Hello ladies and gentlemen, arguements are allowed inoder to enlighten and open new discoveries in knowledge in any field of endeavour. But it should not lead to bitterness. Agreed?

Whether 10% or 100% gain in a month in this biz is good. The underlying fact is that everybody should peform according to their knowledge and general techniocal ability. Personally, I have observed that if one has acumen for technical details, you can make 10% or even 100% or more in a month.

I feel what Toks2008 is trying to say is ok (maybe for newbies), an encouragement not to be greedy, while those saying 100% and above gains in a month is possible for those who have learnt the art and adapted to higher assimilation of market forces and manouevres. Note that forex is highly technical. I remember while in Primary school, during Mathematics classes, any time it is said, "2 - 3 = ?", everybody in class will chorus, "It can not" because 2 is less than 3. But today, as you go through Secondary School and University, such impossibilities then are now very possible.

So, lets just take the discussion as a mere intellectual exercise,no grudges. But when you are in the arena of forex battle, your knowledge, instinct and all, should be your weapon and guide.

May the pips be with you always.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
its the exact same as poker its a free and open market by default you get over 50% losers. variance means you will not take a set amount a month. Saying you cant turn 1k in 50k+ is wrong. In a free market without intervention the winners will keep winning and the losers keep losing the only difference in forex is you can't drop down and play with your own level. If you identify your leaks and adjust their is no limit to what you can make. the hedge funds trade in mio lots and get 5+ pip spreads and trade in trends they wont take the chance of losing billion dollar trades on lack of liquidity rejections. They wont take the high risk trades that generate the largest returns. just gotta avoid the bucket shop brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: GU... Good vengeance for fooling me earlier.
bro this your account is too small for that lot size...........Yesterday we followed you to thank GOD but you have to be very careful...........You are trading 4.0 lot for account below 10k.............is not even 4.0 but 8.0 which is 80 dollars per pip.........with this 50pips loss will wipe half of your account........... 50 x 80 = 4000$............if you want to trade with that account I even suggest you use 0.8lot which is 8$ per pip and open only one order...Just an advice from experience.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

bro please do not use that abusive word here.......no matter what we respect each other here....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Gu sell now on my mind...Waiting to pull d trigger
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah GU just crossed the trendline showing resistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.