Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99437 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by wizecoder: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2012
uncle2010: @wisecoder I have been waiting for you.the last time you announced this Aguiyi took advantage of it and now you have finished his EA for him...thanks for that........I have a system you will code for me .....when you are through with it we will all travel to DUBIA for vacation. I will send it to you please drop your email for me......may GOD reward you in JESUS name. Amen.
I have been on the sideline watching.... grin,i enjoy seeing ppl flauting a new system that they do not understand the maths and stats behind it...lol.. grin drop your holly grail on forexlodge.com i will see to it ......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

My piplocker no longer works.. where do i get the current one you use bro?

likewise me too, my does not work, perhaps it has to do with settings, Idk!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2012
uncle2010: @wisecoder I have been waiting for you.the last time you announced this Aguiyi took advantage of it and now you have finished his EA for him...thanks for that........I have a system you will code for me .....when you are through with it we will all travel to DUBIA for vacation. I will send it to you please drop your email for me......may GOD reward you in JESUS name. Amen.
why not drop it in the forum where he suggested, "forexlodge"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2012
Lucy001:

likewise me too, my does not work, perhaps it has to do with settings, Idk!!!
Try this...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum:

No,experience has shown me that they are the opposite of each other. If one goes up,the other one comes down.
exactly what i mean.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2012
For the newbies in the house i would like you to visit this thread i created 4yrs ago here on nairaland concerning fx trading and i believe you will find it quite insightful.

https://www.nairaland.com/208970/trading-forex-right-way

I am glad that Seun has finally allowed fx trading discussions on his forum because back then you will be banned if you discuss anything pertaining to fx trading.

happy viewing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2012
Rich4god:
Try this...
Thank you, I will...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5: The fear of cable is the beginning of wisdom
grin grin grin grin
9.30 has a lot to say about GU, so watch out shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Etisalat wanted to Bleep me up, i have 4 modems, all the major networks, so i am running on Airtel for now, but i got a call from another trader, thats its up again in our area.

No network can stop me from being online angry angry angry angry

sir, pls wats d best tf to use for ddfx and how do i filter the signals because i see lots of signals. Finaly i am confused on where to put stop loss. Pls help me with this questns.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2012
wizecoder:
I have been on the sideline watching.... grin,i enjoy seeing ppl flauting a new system that they do not understand the maths and stats behind it...lol.. grin drop your holly grail on forexlodge.com i will see to it ......
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2012
wizecoder:
lol grin grin grin grin

Back to business: buy GBPCHf at 1.5312 tp 1.5415 or 1.5450 about 80pips expected.please confirm before you join me o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2012
fxbomovi:

sir, pls wats d best tf to use for ddfx and how do i filter the signals because i see lots of signals. Finaly i am confused on where to put stop loss. Pls help me with this questns.

1 hr time frame, just read the manuals well, and follow the ABC steps i showed at the beginning of this season, page 1-4 or so cheesy
News upcoming 9.30pm
pre-news sentiment is high, Gu is ridin high let me see shocked :ohmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Aleshyto(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2012
9:30am or 9pm.?
rozayx5:

1 hr time frame, just read the manuals well, and follow the ABC steps i showed at the beginning of this season, page 1-4 or so cheesy
News upcoming 9.30pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2012
Hmmm, i have been reading so much here and i can only marvel at the extent to which many traders will go to find a profitable system.

I am telling you authoritatively that there is no indicator that is perfect and in-fact all custom indicators will fail you 60% of the time.

The only secret to this business is good money management. no other way. Even if you have a trading system that makes profit 4 out of ten trades, you will still survive with good mm.

Lets be wise, many people have come and gone in this business and many people have been made paupers and jail birds just because of this same crazy business so be wise and thread cautiously.

If you are looking for jumbo profits from this business then i advice you to either look for another business or just flush your money down the drain to save yourself the agony of losing it in the long run.

Any monthly profit above 10% from this business is a dangerous profit that must be cautioned. Fx trading is like every other business that needs time to nurture. Be warned!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2012
The market already moved well before the announcement who be this insider slippin tells angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

News upcoming 9.30pm
pre-news sentiment is high, Gu is ridin high let me see shocked :ohmmmmm

well piplocker 100$ again, nice news cheesy cheesy cheesy, am out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2012
GU... Good vengeance for fooling me earlier.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2012
What a (GBP Retail Sales m/m) news!! Thank God i came out alive with a 5.25 profit..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: GU... Good vengeance for fooling me earlier.
lock more; sharply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2012
chei see candle , news don butter my bread shop closed 40 pips grin grin grin grin grin, grin grin grin
5 minutes trade = trade 1=10 , trdae 2=40 pips total = 50 pips
the $$$ are boiling hot, Winning wayz no shaking, i can see it, we are getting there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2012
Aleshyto: 9:30am or 9pm.?

sorry 9.30am you should have forex factory at hand, was a typographical error sad
well resistamce 2 seems to be strong on the news if it breaks that its heading for resistance 3, price action at its core cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2012
which technical indicator foresaw this GU flight?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Aleshyto(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2012
pls gv me piplocker and ddfx and hou to use and install dem. thanks.
rozayx5:

sorry 9.30am you should have forex factory at hand, was a typographical error sad
well resistamce 2 seems to be strong on the news if it breaks that its heading for resistance 3, price action at its core cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2012
At least will make better profit on retracement cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2012
What on earth are some traders still doing with GU?

That is the worst pair in the fx world. just acts on its own.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008: What on earth are some traders still doing with GU?

That is the worst pair in the fx world. just acts on its own.
learn to adapt to every circumstance! GU is the best pair of heartbreaking pairs around just like the imperial nation England that boasts of the highest taxes all over the world
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2012
Alert Alert if Gu breaks 1.5728 then expect it to hit 1.5765,remember confirm before you join me, hopefully, if market agree o,we should be going home with over 100 pips today.God willing, tommorrow we'll look for another 100pips opportunity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2012
lari03: which technical indicator foresaw this GU flight?
All good technical indicators based on price action, pp, channels etc already shown gu at veri low at 1.563x.i took d long n left not minding d news n 40 pips tp b4 i returned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2012
after sleepless 9yt thank God is not in vain GU hmn!
20-20 na fight is ok oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01: Damn it.. my LR account has been hacked.. made a withdrawal from my trading account to my LR account, even though my broker sent me confirmation of credit to my phone, LR didn't send me any alert, i tried logging but it's telling me to verify my email with a code it claimed has been sent to my email, yet nothing in my email.. no email of any sort from LR..

Not happy at all.

is not hacked yet network issues experienced same weeks bak u will still get thru but try remove ur security if you r changing ips so u dont get hooked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008: For the newbies in the house i would like you to visit this thread i created 4yrs ago here on nairaland concerning fx trading and i believe you will find it quite insightful.

https://www.nairaland.com/208970/trading-forex-right-way

I am glad that Seun has finally allowed fx trading discussions on his forum because back then you will be banned if you discuss anything pertaining to fx trading.

happy viewing.

Good write up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2012
hisableplc:

is not hacked yet network issues experienced same weeks bak u will still get thru but try remove ur security if you r changing ips so u dont get hooked

I chatted with customer care and they said the same thing about network issues from them.. thanks all the same, I'll remove the location security as soon as i have access to my account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008: Hmmm, i have been reading so much here and i can only marvel at the extent to which many traders will go to find a profitable system.

I am telling you authoritatively that there is no indicator that is perfect and in-fact all custom indicators will fail you 60% of the time.

The only secret to this business is good money management. no other way. Even if you have a trading system that makes profit 4 out of ten trades, you will still survive with good mm.

Lets be wise, many people have come and gone in this business and many people have been made paupers and jail birds just because of this same crazy business so be wise and thread cautiously.

If you are looking for jumbo profits from this business then i advice you to either look for another business or just flush your money down the drain to save yourself the agony of losing it in the long run.

Any monthly profit above 10% from this business is a dangerous profit that must be cautioned. Fx trading is like every other business that needs time to nurture. Be warned!

Even though I see what you are trying to say,I beg to differ on the bolded I personally know people making 300% monthly consistently for the past 2 years (One of them is on this thread). We should all stop this generalizations. If you are ok with 10% a month stick with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.