Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,262 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99277 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
I am still speechless as I try to understand what just happened.The massive move of the market caught me on the wrong side.I have received a margin call.I wish to make a passionate appeal to any good samaritan in the house to enable me come back to the market.Any amount is welcomed.I am humbled and have indeed learnt my lessons.May God bless you.Liberty account no.:u5389436
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum: I am still speechless as I try to understand what just happened.The massive move of the market caught me on the wrong side.I have received a margin call.I wish to make a passionate appeal to any good samaritan in the house to enable me come back to the market.Any amount is welcomed.I am humbled and have indeed learnt my lessons.May God bless you.Liberty account no.:u5389436
Lol ....When my friend Toks2020 de talk,we think na joke....forex forex forex...how many times did i call u? Some people that would have freely given you might have experienced margin call as well,but they wont come to announce it,love your sincerity anyway,and am sure u will find help in times of trouble
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry sir.
Issorai Lmaoo.. Cant kill myself oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Prettywoman: Lol ....When my friend Toks2020 de talk,we think na joke....forex forex forex...how many times did i call u? Some people that would have freely given you might have experienced margin call as well,but they wont come to announce it,love your sincerity anyway,and am sure u will find help in times of trouble
no one said he was joking. MM is more of hw much u risk per trade. If u can risk only 2% of ur account and make 100% is not bad. Also hw many % u make in a month depends in ur acct size. No matter what it will be difficult to make 100% return in a month on an acct of 100mil dos. Your returns depends on ur acct. size.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

1 hr time frame, just read the manuals well, and follow the ABC steps i showed at the beginning of this season, page 1-4 or so cheesy
News upcoming 9.30pm
pre-news sentiment is high, Gu is ridin high let me see shocked :ohmmmmm
pls sir, i need piplocker and the LST SYSTEM. My mail is star44guy@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum: I am still speechless as I try to understand what just happened.The massive move of the market caught me on the wrong side.I have received a margin call.I wish to make a passionate appeal to any good samaritan in the house to enable me come back to the market.Any amount is welcomed.I am humbled and have indeed learnt my lessons.May God bless you.Liberty account no.:u5389436
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
wizecoder:
I have been on the sideline watching.... grin,i enjoy seeing ppl flauting a new system that they do not understand the maths and stats behind it...lol.. grin drop your holly grail on forexlodge.com i will see to it ......
ok. Thanks. Is nt a holy grail but is very ok.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
@house Pls on the inputs of the pip-locker,what number is advisable?

Pip=??
target=??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2012

Sorry bruv
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum na wa for u oo, why do I think you are joking? This your LR number again?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

indeed grin grin grin grin grin
had to trade against my news trading plan cause they were not fundamental moves but technical, am out with about 40 pips from both smiley

SImply based on the DDFX + LST + ABC = KISS grin grin grin grin
You can see arrows in the wrong direction DDFX helped filter the fake signals so when the real signals came i was crusing without Hypertension grin grin grin grin
Rozayx, pls help me with this LST system i really need to add it up with ddfx...Mbug Ndo-eyenekan nfo lolz (strexfree@gmail.com) thanks bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why will someone place a trade without a stop loss in place? This might be a joke.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
efe22:

Please which network do you use?
Glo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Joke of d Day i guess.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Joke of the week IMO, week never finish sha, let's see if we'll have a more jokious joke than this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pro02: @house Pls on the inputs of the pip-locker,what number is advisable?

Pip=??
target=??
Are you having problems with the input or the number of pips to target?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
toluxa1: bendazum na wa for u oo, why do I think you are joking? This your LR number again?
I baffle at your utterance.You were there in the morning when I posted my trade position and yet you talk like this?Please don't add insult to my injury.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
IT IS WELL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum: I baffle at your utterance.You were there in the morning when I posted my trade position and yet you talk like this?Please don't add insult to my injury.

My brother, am not in anyway insulting you. Yes you posted your trade position but how on earth can you place a trade and leave it without a stop loss, that's what is baffling me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Prettywoman: Lol ....When my friend Toks2020 de talk,we think na joke....forex forex forex...how many times did i call u? Some people that would have freely given you might have experienced margin call as well,but they wont come to announce it,love your sincerity anyway,and am sure u will find help in times of trouble

i cant believe this, cause i dont believe there are traders here who are still trading without stop loss in this thread upon all the warnings about money management, which is the number one issue if you are not gambling
@bendazum i hope you are joking grin grin grin grin grin
if not angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

i cant believe this, cause i dont believe there are traders here who are still trading without stop loss in this thread upon all the warnings about money management, which is the number one issue if you are not gambling
@bendazum i hope you are joking grin grin grin grin grin
if not angry angry angry
Margin call is the price to pay when you dont secure your capital by knowing just how much you want to loss before you enter any trade by way of stop loss and reducing risk by way of money management,i dont think he is joking but it baffles me greatly knowing what is on this thread,how people research n also paste the result of their research,...if all of us lose our account,then come n quickly get it replaced,then some group of people will automatically turn to father Christmas.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

I just don't know why some people will send posts without reading through. I was off the hedge and i apologized so why on earth will you bring this up. I am a man full of decorum and i have been on nairaland long enough for you to start advising me on what or what not to say on a thread such as this.

I taught i should get accolades for the advice i gave about good mm but some of you think im blabbing. I have trained many people from many countries in the world and i have been long in this business to know that jumbo profits are possible but not sustainable.

So i beg una for the last time please lets move on.If you are ok with 100% profit in a day i wish you the best and for people like me with all my experience saying 10% is ok in a month for sustainability all well and good. As far as no bank will give you 10% on fixed deposit in a year then i wonder why we can't be ok with average of 10% monthly profit and allow compounding factor to take care of the rest.

Please lets move on

It seems some traders don't understand the compounding profit power of fx trading.Your profit keeps increasing with each passing month

When i wrote about making 10%, it sounds small but with compounding interest you will be surprised that you can make over 200% on your start off capital.

a poster also made one good point
unclenna: no one said he was joking. MM is more of hw much u risk per trade. If u can risk only 2% of ur account and make 100% is not bad. Also hw many % u make in a month depends in ur acct size. No matter what it will be difficult to make 100% return in a month on an acct of 100mil dos. Your returns depends on ur acct. size.

The unfortunate fact is that fx trading and brokers in general don't give a hute about whether you are trading with 1usd or 1musd. Rules must be followed and this is why many traders with small equity can never make it to large accounts trading that small account because they will always be in a rush.

Imagine you making 10% steady monthly profit on a 10k account you will get these results in 12 months
profit from month 1 to month 12 will look like this:

is that not over 200%?

So whether you are trading with 100usd or 100m usd, you cant rush it and you must place a lot size that is commensurate with your equity.

Happy pipping

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum: I baffle at your utterance.You were there in the morning when I posted my trade position and yet you talk like this?Please don't add insult to my injury.
no vex but let me rub salt into your injury, its being confident that you are sure by a high percentage that your trade will go right that elicits the action of trading without stop loss? well empathize with you sha welcome to the club of margin calls, my first margin call back in the day was magical, see a stop loss as an important aspect of discipline if you really need to make a profit from this market.You should have mental stoplosses even if you do not use the facility on your platform because market often changes direction without sending prior notice. about the donation grin grin grin grin boys are not smiling ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
lari03: Are you having problems with the input or the number of pips to target?

Personally what inputs do u recommend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2012

Am so sorry man. You just remind me of how I get my first and second margin call. The market took many unaware today and I was almost caught in the quagmire due to bad internet or ACFX problem. Am sure if not for ACFX, I doubt if I will even get those huge loss because trying to make up the 10 standard lot ASAP is synonymous to GAMBLING in the real sense. I have said it before I prefer minimal loss now than get margin call. Be strong man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pro02:

Personally what inputs do u recommend?

target 25 pips
pip =20

in this case it will activate a 20 lock when the trade reaches +25 cheesy cheesy
simple isnt it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

It seems some traders don't understand the compounding profit power of fx trading.Your profit keeps increasing with each passing month

When i wrote about making 10%, it sounds small but with compounding interest you will be surprised that you can make over 200% on your start off capital.

a poster also made one good point

The unfortunate fact is that fx trading and brokers in general don't give a hute about whether you are trading with 1usd or 1musd. Rules must be followed and this is why many traders with small equity can never make it to large accounts trading that small account because they will always be in a rush.

Imagine you making 10% steady monthly profit on a 10k account you will get these results in 12 months
profit from month 1 to month 12 will look like this:

is that not over 200%?

So whether you are trading with 100usd or 100m usd, you cant rush it and you must place a lot size that is commensurate with your equity.

Happy pipping

yeah of course as long a trader can make it steady smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
I know some people will be wondering if fundamental analysis is still reliable in the midst of what happened?Yes it's still.If a news release is not as expected.I encourage you to exit your trades as can be seen in my present predicament.If there are EUR and GBP news releases.GBP more often than not dominates the price action of EUR.Anyway without much ado let's take tomorrow's fundamental analysis for EU.It's conflicting.7am news release is critical.Although I see some elements of bearishness in forecast.Endeavour to watch price action before positioning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
bendazum: I know some people will be wondering if fundamental analysis is still reliable in the midst of what happened?Yes it's still.If a news release is not as expected.I encourage you to exit your trades as can be seen in my present predicament.If there are EUR and GBP news releases.GBP more often than not dominates the price action of EUR.Anyway without much ado let's take tomorrow's fundamental analysis for EU.It's conflicting.7am news release is critical.Although I see some elements of bearishness in forecast.Endeavour to watch price action before positioning.
Have you re-funded your account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
toluxa1:
Have you re-funded your account?
No,it's for the benefit of those taking tomorrow's trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Trendline: Rozayx, pls help me with this LST system i really need to add it up with ddfx...Mbug Ndo-eyenekan nfo lolz (strexfree@gmail.com) thanks bro!

yahoo please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
rozayx5:

yahoo please
strexfree@yahoo.com thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.