Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99440 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Market jumping like a drunken monkey.... grin grin

EU `even you get mind stop me out at BE +40....no probs we shall see again up there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
need the call before before the action wink trend lines are right the majority of the time. Waits for the market to punish me.... angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs Naija how now long no trade signals been off too 4 a while how is @naiajabab
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hmm the house is so calm this afternoon. Pls does any users of ACFX broker here experience the same issue I face such as no connection, requotes and delays. I could not close a winning/loss trade which almost cause damage to my account but thank God I was using micro lot. This broker is not worth it and news time is the worst...
Not sure is my network or location ...I have changed network but same issue..I wouldn't mind dropping my details to co fxlord here to test in his location. Thanks smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
hisableplc: Mrs Naija how now long no trade signals been off too 4 a while how is @naiajabab
ow far pal, i no hear from u oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
efe22: Hmm the house is so calm this afternoon. Pls does any users of ACFX broker here experience the same issue I face such as no connection, requotes and delays. I could not close a winning/loss trade which almost cause damage to my account but thank God I was using micro lot. This broker is not worth it and news time is the worst...
Not sure is my network or location ...I have changed network but same issue..I wouldn't mind dropping my details to co fxlord here to test in his location. Thanks smiley

Notin of such here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Check if they are market maker if they are change to a stp/ecn broker. aud/chf 2x lot closed TP 1.02200 24h later cry. Huge -$44.50 x2 swap shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pls i need a lil favor from any trader in d US or UK..Moneygram palaver. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
uncle2010: bro please do not use that abusive word here.......no matter what we respect each other here....
Toks2008:

Ok forgive me for the outburst but i will still love to see the history of those trades with 300% monthly profit

I just don't know why some people will send posts without reading through. I was off the hedge and i apologized so why on earth will you bring this up. I am a man full of decorum and i have been on nairaland long enough for you to start advising me on what or what not to say on a thread such as this.

I taught i should get accolades for the advice i gave about good mm but some of you think im blabbing. I have trained many people from many countries in the world and i have been long in this business to know that jumbo profits are possible but not sustainable.

So i beg una for the last time please lets move on.If you are ok with 100% profit in a day i wish you the best and for people like me with all my experience saying 10% is ok in a month for sustainability all well and good. As far as no bank will give you 10% on fixed deposit in a year then i wonder why we can't be ok with average of 10% monthly profit and allow compounding factor to take care of the rest.

Please lets move on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Its seems U/J is having a double top. SELLIng things on my mind on EJ too. about to be triggered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Toks2008:

I just don't know why some people will send posts without reading through. I was off the hedge and i apologized so why on earth will you bring this up. I am a man full of decorum and i have been on nairaland long enough for you to start advising me on what or what not to say on a thread such as this.

I taught i should get accolades for the advice i gave about good mm but some of you think im blabbing. I have trained many people from many countries in the world and i have been long in this business to know that jumbo profits are possible but not sustainable.

So i beg una for the last time please lets move on.If you are ok with 100% profit in a day i wish you the best and for people like me with all my experience saying 10% is ok in a month for sustainability all well and good. As far as no bank will give you 10% on fixed deposit in a year then i wonder why we can't be ok with average of 10%.

Please lets move on

Oga mi, cool down eh! E don do grin grin grin grin We go dey sing kumbaya from now on wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
uncle2010: bro this your account is too small for that lot size...........Yesterday we followed you to thank GOD but you have to be very careful...........You are trading 4.0 lot for account below 10k.............is not even 4.0 but 8.0 which is 80 dollars per pip.........with this 50pips loss will wipe half of your account........... 50 x 80 = 4000$............if you want to trade with that account I even suggest you use 0.8lot which is 8$ per pip and open only one order...Just an advice from experience.
HMmmm, uncle, thnx. I understand certain habits of the market without indicators telling me grammar. Note that I put a pending sell order just 20 pips below it. i prefer it to stop loss. At that point, sell would be trigger and wait for the next cycle. Actually, I trades cycles, price actions and pivot. the market has gotten a behaviour that is consistent and moves, news only triggers.
Thanks for your observation. its my aggressive account. Got a conservative one too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
AM SELLING GU. join me if you care. 30 SL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
@rosa, thanks 4 d ddfx system. I have been studying it since monday and i have been making some interesting discoveries. Still studying and putting finishing touch to the discoveries sha...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: AM SELLING GU. join me if you care. 30 SL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
^ Restraint brother, GU appears to be on a mission to 16000 to me!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
pipin galore gu till i retire despite all odds u r there sha ni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
naijababe: ^ Restraint brother, GU appears to be on a mission to 16000 to me!
Confirm prophetess has spoken just u said ealier it went up u have spoken again waitin 4 confirmation fingers crossed trades trailed to where ever
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
hisableplc:
Confirm prophetess has spoken just u said ealier it went up u have spoken again waitin 4 confirmation fingers crossed trades trailed to where ever

grin you are not serious. Prophetess ko, shehu ni cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
infofirst: Gu sell now on my mind...Waiting to pull d trigger

till next week no dull am 1.58543 target
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
naijababe: ^ Restraint brother, GU appears to be on a mission to 16000 to me!
my rsi straightened after your comment. tnx. locked about 5 pips though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
naijababe:

grin you are not serious. Prophetess ko, shehu ni cheesy

hmn the wise listens i saw it even if odas dont i dey eye u always ..... just mentor me make i join ur league
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
proph u c gold damn i was on d flight oh i never land still in cloud 9 where is my bustop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Billionaires Soros, Paulson Bet Big on Gold

Once again John Paulson is choosing to heavily invest in gold and fellow billionaire George Soros is making a similar bet.

According to Bloomberg News, Paulson & Co. and Soros Fund Management bumped up exposure to SPDR Gold Trust to 21.8 million shares and 884,000 shares, respectively. Paulson & Co. now has 44 percent of its $24 billion fund exposed to bullion.

On Wednesday, according to Reuters, gold began to rebound after two straight losing days with spot gold climbing to $1,604.35 an ounce, up 0.4 percent. According to CNBC, in the previous four months gold has had a difficult time moving beyond a $1,525 and $1,680 range.

Known for making big bets, between 2007 and early 2009, Paulson invested heavily in the housing market garnering $20 billion in profits, according to the Wall Street Journal.

A spokesperson for Paulson & Co. did not return our request for comment. Soros Fund Management did not return our request for comment.

The decision by Soros is an interesting one. In 2010, Soros called gold "the ultimate bubble" during an appearance on Reuters television. "It may be going higher but it's certainly not safe and it's not going to last forever," he stated.

And, some portfolio managers aren't so sure gold is a smart bet in 2012.

"I'm not sure gold as an outsized bet is the place to be right now unless you believe in hedging against greater unrest or a deepening credit crisis in Europe, " said Kevin Starkey, a partner at Capstone Investment Financial Group.

" We currently believe that 3 to 5 percent of gold exposure is the right exposure for most of our clients. We are big believers in gold as defensive play. To make it an offensive play, or make a big bet on gold, means [Paulson] sees something we do not see," Starkey added.

Peter Sorrentino, a senior portfolio manager at Huntington Funds, which manages more than $13 billion in assets, said consumers should not rush out and buy gold.

"Historically these moves span roughly a decade and while the last phase is typically the most explosive, the risk is getting out before it rolls over. For individual investors buying physical gold involves paying sales tax both in and out as well as considerations for storage, insurance, transportation and assay fees. These can be considerable expenses," Sorrentino said in statement to ABC News.

Sorrentino said gold has been in a "consolidation phase since the end of February and has traditionally moved higher after such periods."

He continued, "the fundamentals behind gold such as available supply coming to market and end demand have not changed in any material way. In fact, gold purchase by central banks in the pacific rim, India and Russia have reached new highs. So from an investor psychology and supply/demand perspective, this looks like every cycle before it during the last decade."

"The big question is whether or not this time it's different. Every commodity-driven cycle ultimately comes to an end, and ten years is generally the average duration for these market moves," said Sorrentino.

But, despite big bets by two of the nation's billionaires, he continued, "…There is an old saying among Wall Street trader; 'It's said with a whisper and not with a shout, when the widows and orphans get in, it's time to get out.'"

Gold exchange-traded fund holdings topped 77.7 million troy ounces this week to another record high. ETFs are investment funds traded on stock exchanges , much like stocks. Many of them have low management costs and there is not the need to take physical possession of the gold.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/billionaires-soros-paulson-bet-big-gold-100033813--abc-news-savings-and-investment.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Theyjih: Pls i need a lil favor from any trader in d US or UK..Moneygram palaver. Thanks

What do you need help with?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

What do you need help with?
i need 2 post moneyorder (via USPS or moneygram) to an address in NJ a lil sum bout 100 bucks cant seem 2 get it done wiv NIPOST or moneygram thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
endfx1: Market jumping like a drunken monkey.... grin grin

EU `even you get mind stop me out at BE +40....no probs we shall see again up there

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we are getting there

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Theyjih: i need 2 post moneyorder (via USPS or moneygram) to an address in NJ a lil sum bout 100 bucks cant seem 2 get it done wiv NIPOST or moneygram thanks man

Why moneygram? i don't think you can post money via moneygram or western union from Nigeria but you can buy a bank draft from banks and have it posted.

Instead of all these, why not just do bank transfer or go to Benin rep to have the money sent via western union or moneygram?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
infofirst:

Notin of such here

Please which network do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

Why moneygram? i don't think you can post money via moneygram or western union from Nigeria but you can buy a bank draft from banks and have it posted.

Instead of all these, why not just do bank transfer or go to Benin rep to have the money sent via western union or moneygram?

Thanks for ur contribution i know u have a good sense of humour so i'd throw dis @ u.. hw best wiv ur thought process? 15k na im i go spend well over 50k go Benin rep ?? i no b Da rosci pikin nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Theyjih:

Thanks for ur contribution i know u have a good sense of humour so i'd throw dis @ u.. hw best wiv ur thought process? 15k na im i go spend well over 50k go Benin rep ?? i no b Da rosci pikin nah grin grin grin grin

Sorry sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
I will be preparing to sell GU from 1.5766 if price fails to break above 1.5770 otherwise Buy continues after consolidation or tomorrow.Eu may be set to 1.24XX from the breakout of 4hrs chart.

@Toks2008, i know a Russian trader that can make 400% day1 and margin call day2( those interested in jumbo gains can contact me for his email address grin grin..for some boom and burst experience),after burning my account several times some years back i learnt my lesson.You have spoken like a true brother's keeper. Thumbs Up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.