Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion (3729 Views)

How Do I Arrest A Gay For Abuse / Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by technokid(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
I had this discussion with a couple of friends.We were asked if we could have sex with a guy for N1bn,alot of guys said they wuld.I wanna just get nairalanders opinion.Wuld u have sex with a fellow same sex ie as a guy wuld u have sex with a fellow guy for N1bn and as a girl wuld u have sex with a fellow girl for N1bn.Send down ur opinions
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Joeblis(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
What is money?
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by cindyrella(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Tufiyaaaaa! God forbid bad thing undecided
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by sweetcocoa(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella: Tufiyaaaaa! God forbid bad thing undecided
Cindy calm down think am well o,he said 1billion not million o undecided

@Topic to be sincere,I'd be very tempted but menh i'm not sure of what I'd do,i need to phone my inner man,brb.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by naija7123: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
ABOMINATION![color=#990000][/color]
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by cindyrella(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Cindy calm down think am well o,he said 1billion not million o undecided

@Topic to be sincere,I'd be very tempted but menh i'm not sure of what I'd do,i need to phone my inner man,brb.
Babe, forget that thing.
I swear money no reach to turn mi to lesbo!
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
I won't do it. Not even for a trillion naira.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by sweetcocoa(f): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:
Babe, forget that thing.
I swear the money no reach to turn mi to lesbo!
No be say na to turn you to lesbo permanently na,na just a 1 time thing.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by technokid(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yes o,its just a one night thing.As for me,i wuldnt do it for all d money in d world.I can't live with the thoughts of being pound by a guy from behind.Gross...Goose bumps on my skin
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
@OP
you have to understand something VERY important: any STRAIGHT man who would take the money and do it, wouldnt make him g[b]a[/b]y, it would simply make that man a broke ass greedy fool. many people are forced into doing things that they dont want to do, but it certainly doesnt turn them into whatever they do (unless they like it like that). many young girls are dating old men that are as old as their grandparents, do you think they like old men? hell no, they just like MONEY and thats the reason they do it.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Sijo01(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Cindy calm down think am well o,he said 1billion not million o undecided

your head they there jor.
@op, till then!

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by technokid(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sijo01:

your head they there jor.
@op, till then!
It seems it is easier for a babe to fall for this kind of temptation than a guy.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you have to understand something VERY important: any STRAIGHT man who would take the money and do it, wouldnt make him g[b]a[/b]y, it would simply make that man a broke ass greedy fool. many people are forced into doing things that they dont want to do, but it certainly doesnt turn them into whatever they do (unless they like it like that). many young girls are dating old men that are as old as their grandparents, do you think they like old men? hell no, they just like MONEY and thats the reason they do it.

Nice 1...I agree with you. For 1billion, I could be gay for a week #Justmaybe.....
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by cindyrella(f): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: No be say na to turn you to lesbo permanently na,na just a 1 time thing.
True I no fit. Ewwwwww gross!
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by sweetcocoa(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:
True I no fit. Ewwwwww gross!
Babe forget that thing jare,this one na wash.

If i even understand what lesb1ans do,its mostly what someone's boyfriend would do to them except the using a toy part,the only difference is that it was done by a woman to you.

Na men own na him hard pass sef,having your a$$ drilled by a huge cocumber doesn't sound like fun at all.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
cindyrella:
Babe, forget that thing.
I swear money no reach to turn mi to lesbo!
Sharrrrrappppp! No b u write for bb say u finger drill urself? If u perfect dat wan, trust me to knack bone na small matter.

@op
Nna hen! I go forget vibration inside dat nanny for 1 million naira.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by delkuf(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowu thank u jor, she jst they form. That girl na lesbo ooo. but as for me, being a man, i nor fit
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Abeg when do I start?

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Joeblis(m): 12:04am On Aug 10, 2012
sweetcocoa: Babe forget that thing jare,this one na wash.

If i even understand what lesb1ans do,its mostly what someone's boyfriend would do to them except the using a toy part,the only difference is that it was done by a woman to you.

Na men own na him hard pass sef,having your a$$ drilled by a huge cocumber doesn't sound like fun at all.
lwad...DRILLED
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by cindyrella(f): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2012
sweetcocoa: Babe forget that thing jare,this one na wash.

I know, but the thought of doing it with a woman is just gross!
Mbanu biko, I still no fit abeg.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by cindyrella(f): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrrrrappppp! No b u write for bb say u finger drill urself? If u perfect dat wan, trust me to knack bone na small matter.

Lmao,me ke? Abeg o no be me you see o!
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by cindyrella(f): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2012
delkuf: Idowu thank u jor, she jst they form. That girl na lesbo ooo. but as for me, being a man, i nor fit
Come wetin dey do u sef?
You smoke sh1t?
Shei na u turn mi to lesbo? If na play stop am o! angry
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Ranoscky(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2012
fresh_dude: Abeg when do I start?
A big fat Lol.

Omo ehn, boys r not smillin o, hahaha...

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Flygeriana(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2012
I detest the touch of my fellow gender, but for such money... Ah, omo, man need to think twice o!

Oboy, but the pain no dey here o!
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by lolaluv1(f): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Some amoral guys would even do it for far, far, FAR less than 1 bil. The guys that married their mother's age-mate, did they fall from the sky? Those that stuff drugs in their anals nko?
No be this same Naija wey we dey wey some people don take their shame go sell for market. Wave the money in front of their faces and see if *&^%$#&^!@#~! Lmbbcao!

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by 2goodbobo(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2012
I won't do it, not even for 10billion. Everybody is entitled to their opinions and also everybody has his or her own limitations. Mine is not based on the money but moral. I remember when I turned down a Job offer in a very juicy organization simply because the person offering it wanted me to trade my Ass for it. The thought of it is just a disma pisma
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2012
technokid: I had this discussion with a couple of friends.We were asked if we could have sex with a guy for N1bn,alot of guys said they wuld.I wanna just get nairalanders opinion.Wuld u have sex with a fellow same sex ie as a guy wuld u have sex with a fellow guy for N1bn and as a girl wuld u have sex with a fellow girl for N1bn.Send down ur opinions
this happens only in dreamland..wake up..
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by bendazum: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
technokid: I had this discussion with a couple of friends.We were asked if we could have sex with a guy for N1bn,alot of guys said they wuld.I wanna just get nairalanders opinion.Wuld u have sex with a fellow same sex ie as a guy wuld u have sex with a fellow guy for N1bn and as a girl wuld u have sex with a fellow girl for N1bn.Send down ur opinions
WTF!The thought alone is disgusting.There are things money can't buy and this is one of them.I can't be a gay!Never.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by slimyem: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2012
you say one Billion??
Nor be that kain money send Tafa go jail??
ONE BILLION..
Just to suck and fcck woman like me??
I nor go even think am too far...
Wetin she wan do me wey go bad pass wetin bomboy go do??
Transfer the cash abeg!!!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by sweetcocoa(f): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2012
^Finally.cheesy
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2012
slimyem: you say one Billion??
Nor be that kain money send Tafa go jail??
ONE BILLION..
Just to suck and fcck woman like me??
I nor go even think am too far...
Wetin she wan do me wey go bad pass wetin bomboy go do??
Transfer the cash abeg!!!cheesycheesy
turn ya yansh abeg! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Eiregirl(f): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2012
Yeah, I would.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.